Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
happytoexist

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:04:17 PM

The reason this thread seems dead is because D9 is removing any posts he doesn't like.

The developer made empty promises to create a pump that he dumped into. Now he is going to let the price grind lower by keeping us in the dark as he uses the profits from the first dump to accumulate as many coins as possible. When the grow is done, he will surprise announce it and then dump into the new pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:13:57 PM

The reason this thread seems dead is because D9 is removing any posts he doesn't like.

The developer made empty promises to create a pump that he dumped into. Now he is going to let the price grind lower by keeping us in the dark as he uses the profits from the first dump to accumulate as many coins as possible. When the grow is done, he will surprise announce it and then dump into the new pump.

So many newbies accounts like you Cheesy

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

To put your question to rest Crypto_knight.

"Self-funded" means the grow is funded by myself and the growers (supporters) who have committed to the movement. It is NOT funded by proceeds of selling CANN.
"Supporters" meaning direct growers and farmers whom follow the movement.

I do not sell CANN as you are trying to insinuate to everyone here.

BTW,

I'm back and will be closing up loose ends here today and will be back online in a bit.

~DeltaNine

You close up the loose ends and I will start doing some PR work for you if you need? I'm very good at what I do and I have experience in this field of work. If you could help everyone by putting our minds and ease, give us something to hold on to I will continue building the CANN store that me and one of your (Devs ) Eco have been talking about.
As I said I will also do some PR work for you. I can handle the forum questions and so forth just as I do for the Vidioshare Dev (Nerio). I have done a lot, and if you go through the Vidioshare BCT thread you will see what my presence does for that community. I was put in charge of the explainer and it turned out amazing. You guys need a explainer and I can have it done in 4-5 days if you feel the need. If I had to be honest this community needs the some of the same TLC when it comes to keeping the community informed. Please message me if you could use my help.

-trade2winnn
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:56:32 PM

Not sure if stupid, or mentally handicapped.

Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:26:30 AM

"Self-funded" means the grow is funded by myself and the growers (supporters) who have committed to the movement. It is NOT funded by proceeds of selling CANN.

BTW,

I'm back and will be closing up loose ends here today and will be back online in a bit.

~DeltaNine

You close up the loose ends and I will start doing some PR work for you if you need? I'm very good at what I do and I have experience in this field of work. If you could help everyone by putting our minds and ease, give us something to hold on to I will continue building the CANN store that me and one of your (Devs ) Eco have been talking about.
As I said I will also do some PR work for you. I can handle the forum questions and so forth just as I do for the Vidioshare Dev (Nerio). I have done a lot, and if you go through the Vidioshare BCT thread you will see what my presence does for that community. I was put in charge of the explainer and it turned out amazing. You guys need a explainer and I can have it done in 4-5 days if you feel the need. If I had to be honest this community needs the some of the same TLC when it comes to keeping the community informed. Please message me if you could use my help.

-trade2winnn

Great offer... trade2winn did and does an amazing Job at the vidioshare thread...
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:02:59 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 04:01:04 AM by B4zz4

@deemington

You are correct, a defensive posture is not welcoming and demonstrates a certain success on the part of james and patrick and all their little sock puppets du jour. As a community we should not respond to their well-poisoning efforts in this way. I do not excuse or condone it, merely try to explain it. I agree that people should be welcomed to the movement but I also think it reasonable that people should be expected to at least read the OP.

As far as your not seeing the fud goes I should thank tokyopotato's "crypto_knight" persona for providing an example right on cue. One might wonder if "happytoexist" is one of jamesonwa's noms de guerre, if they were that interesting.

Update - forgot one of your points:

Sorry deemington, you said

"The Devs sold a lot of CANN at the height of the pump... "

Do you have any evidence of that or are you just repeating team CCN's slurs and assertions? As far as I know that is a completely false statement but I am prepared to look at evidence to the contrary if you have any. Given your position as a writer on things crypto I would think you'd want to either support or retract that statement. I would hate to think the fact you used to work with tokyopotato negatively influenced the research for your writing.

end of update

@elmanager

I think you missed the entire point. DeltaNine is out in the community explaining what he wants to build. In no way does he have to show you or anyone else what he is doing. The man is not here to provide entertainment nor to pump the value of CANN. It is your choice and yours alone to stripmine CANN with 250Mhs and you are not "owed" any effort to increase your returns.

@blakeaholics

In a nutshell, CANN was originally a scrypt coin with a 1% premine and max coin supply of 500,000,000 (500 Million), released 4/20/14 and was later swapped to the X11 algorithm with a maximum coin supply of 92,000,000 (92 Million) coins. Part of this transition involved a coin swap, old for new. To facilitate this enough coins had to be generated in a premine to cover all outstanding scrypt coins, some 21 Million plus coins when the scrypt version was stopped at block 52080, IIRC. These coins had low value at the time and a chunk may even have been mined by the dev but the bottom line is that many were not claimed and simply sent to offline wallets and forgotten about.

Six months after the initial launch the first pegged exchange of 1 CANN = 1 gram took place and coin speculators drove the price of CANN to almost 20K sat (BTC0.00020000) and the boys from cannacoin (CCN) went batshit crazy.

They hung their hats on two facts, namely that there were millions of unexchanged coins still on the block chain and that the 1:1 exchange of the 1% premine represented 5.4% of the new, reduced coin supply.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, ∆9 simply "burned" the majority of the left-over unexchanged coins by sending them to addresses for which there are no private keys, essentially destroying them. I call this unfortunate because I believe ∆9 deserved them as recompense for what he is spending setting up the grow sites and the crops to be donated for CANNdy supply or at least that they be used as a donor fund to supply mmj to patients when CANN inevitably rises to near-parity pricing some time in the future. The noise and distress created by team CCN made this impractical and ∆9 simply eliminated the source of contention (the coins that is, not team CCN).

On the second point, that the 1:1 exchange increased the premine percentage, that would be important if ∆9 was a pump-and-dump scammer attempting to enrich himself at the expense of everyone else. Since he is pouring his own funds into the enterprise and allowing others to enrich themselves from his efforts it becomes a complete non-issue. If he eventually makes money out of the commercial grows and gains from his CANN holding then more power to him, although I suspect he is more likely to donate his CANN than sell it.

Those rascally young fellows from CCN, however, have been relentlessly attempting to spin the above into a portrait of wrongdoing by ∆9. Despite having been told repeatedly they continue to claim they are onto some great scandal and insinuate that ∆9 is somehow trying to defraud the innocent and altruistically-intentioned cryptocurrency community. And if you believe that they'll tell you another.

Regards from the land down-under Smiley

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
happytoexist

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

@deemington

You are correct, a defensive posture is not welcoming and demonstrates a certain success on the part of james and patrick and all their little sock puppets du jour. As a community we should not respond to their well-poisoning efforts in this way. I do not excuse or condone it, merely try to explain it. I agree that people should be welcomed to the movement but I also think it reasonable that people should be expected to at least read the OP.

As far as your not seeing the fud I should thank tokyopotato's "crypto_knight" persona for providing an example right on cue. One might wonder if "happytoexist" is one of jamesonwa's noms de guerre, if they were that interesting.

@elmanager

I think you missed the entire point. DeltaNine is out in the community explaining what he wants to build. In no way does he have to show you or anyone else what he is doing. The man is not here to provide entertainment nor to pump the value of CANN. It is your choice and yours alone to stripmine CANN with 250Mhs and you are not "owed" any effort to increase your returns.

@blakeaholics

In a nutshell, CANN was originally a scrypt coin with a 1% premine and max coin supply of 500,000,000 (500 Million), released 4/20/14 and was later swapped to the X11 algorithm with a maximum coin supply of 92,000,000 (92 Million) coins. Part of this transition involved a coin swap, old for new. To facilitate this enough coins had to be generated in a premine to cover all outstanding scrypt coins, some 21 Million plus coins when the scrypt version was stopped at block 52080, IIRC. These coins had low value at the time and a chunk may even have been mined by the dev but the bottom line is that many were not claimed and simply sent to offline wallets and forgotten about.

Six months after the initial launch the first pegged exchange of 1 CANN = 1 gram took place and coin speculators drove the price of CANN to almost 20K sat (BTC0.00020000) and the boys from cannacoin (CCN) went batshit crazy.

They hung their hats on two facts, namely that there were millions of unexchanged coins still on the block chain and that the 1:1 exchange of the 1% premine represented 5.4% of the new, reduced coin supply.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, ∆9 simply "burned" the majority of the left-over unexchanged coins by sending them to addresses for which there are no private keys, essentially destroying them. I call this unfortunate because I believe ∆9 deserved them as recompense for what he is spending setting up the grow sites and the crops to be donated for CANNdy supply or at least that they be used as a donor fund to supply mmj to patients when CANN inevitably rises to near-parity pricing some time in the future. The noise and distress created by team CCN made this impractical and ∆9 simply eliminated the source of contention (the coins that is, not team CCN).

On the second point, that the 1:1 exchange increased the premine percentage, that would be important if ∆9 was a pump-and-dump scammer attempting to enrich himself at the expense of everyone else. Since he is pouring his own funds into the enterprise and allowing others to enrich themselves from his efforts it becomes a complete non-issue. If he eventually makes money out of the commercial grows and gains from his CANN holding then more power to him, although I suspect he is more likely to donate his CANN than sell it.

Those rascally young fellows from CCN, however, have been relentlessly attempting to spin the above into a portrait of wrongdoing by ∆9. Despite having been told repeatedly they continue to claim they are onto some great scandal and insinuate that ∆9 is somehow trying to defraud the innocent and altruistically-intentioned cryptocurrency community. And if you believe that they'll tell you another.

Nice shell account "B4zz4", we know you are really D9.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

BTW,

~DeltaNine

-trade2winnn

Great offer... trade2winn did and does an amazing Job at the vidioshare thread...

Thanks! Lets hope Delta 9 can add me in on the crew. 1 person can't run the whole darn thing.
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

Ha! Is that the best you got? Fortunately people can check my posts and see how full o' crap you are Smiley

john03

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:50:37 AM

lol...best joke of the day  Grin Grin Grin
The person who has several shell accounts feels that everyone is like him
Dudes (CCN team as whole)...how low can you guys go further.. won't there be anytime when you guys would stop bitching around.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:09:08 AM

Dudes (CCN team as whole)...how low can you guys go further.. won't there be anytime when you guys would stop bitching around.

And don´t forget these CCN devs are REAL criminals and thieves... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.360
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

OK, steady people Smiley

Let's just talk about how great the YES WE CANN movement is. Wink

Whaler

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:16:17 AM

look forward to this because real cannabis use.
spoke with local shops to accept CANN
NoFreeNoMe2

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:10:05 AM

CoMe on guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895285.0
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:13:28 AM

And don´t forget these CCN devs are REAL criminals and thieves... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.360

scammers gonna scam bro.  CCN will be delisted from exchanges soon due to low volume, hopefully they move onto their next scam and not spend all day making newbie accounts to FUD here. such fail.
NoFreeNoMe2

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:37:44 AM

scammers gonna scam bro.  CCN will be delisted from exchanges soon due to low volume, hopefully they move onto their next scam and not spend all day making newbie accounts to FUD here. such fail.

Great, CCN=Shit
Whaler

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:34:41 AM

Grin Grin Grin

We need to start passing out shill account of the week award.

You guys in this thread are hilarious, or should I say you guy....(singular)

shame shame on you

hello CANN community
very intersting this guy crypto_knight respond here on cann thread because annoyed with my real questions on CCN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg9854063#msg9854063
he is confirm now as this user cannacoin/subcreative and still trolling cann community with post above.

crypto_knight = subcreative aka dev cannacoin shitcoin very bad reputation
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:35:23 AM

Grin Grin Grin

shame shame on you

Why patrick? Do you think you'd win? Can't see anyone giving you anything but a loud Phthrrbt! but it's never stopped you before, has it?

I have wondered, in passing, just what you hope to gain by throwing all the shit you do. Expecting it to fertilize ccn, perhaps? It won't work lad, just makes people think you have something to hide in your closed-source wannabe payment platform. Is that it? You're trying misdirection to pull a scam? You must have some motivation for all this nonsense.

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:43:35 AM

Grin Grin Grin

shame shame on you

hello CANN community
very intersting this guy crypto_knight respond here on cann thread because annoyed with my real questions on CCN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg9854063#msg9854063
he is confirm now as this user cannacoin/subcreative and still trolling cann community with post above.

crypto_knight = subcreative aka dev cannacoin shitcoin very bad reputation

I'm happy that the big investors are not on this forum Wink. Because what CCN is doing is just retard, just put the ignore button on those people who try to destroy coins because they invested in a sh1t coin like CCN.

That CANN is a coin with a future, living the future shouldnt be a problem for the CCN investors. I dont understand why the CCN investors what got empty hands now, dont move to invest in CANN coin. I really dont see a problem. CANN = proved to be a good coin, living the future of cryptocurrencies, can be spend in reall life in the herbal centers etc etc. CCN = bunch of retards, try to troll in other topics to destroy that coin because CCN was a scam coin..

Tell me CCN guys, what can we do to help u further? we know u guys get scammed by CCN team, what can we do to help you? Spamming, trolling and talking shit in topics like CANN wont help you. We all know CANN is proved to be a good coin, with a good dev team and great investors behind it. U can not destroy it by talking shit on a forum.

Again, i feel really sorry u CCN guys get scammed by your dev team, and again this topic from CANN coin is not the place to show ur negativity. Just move to a other topic to cry there. Or ask for help in this topic, CANN community and dev team are great guys, we all wanne help eachother out of trouble.. You only need to ask for help, please CCN guys, just ask, dont flame.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
elmanager

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:09:15 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 08:55:42 AM by elmanager

@deemington

As far as your not seeing the fud goes I should thank tokyopotato's "crypto_knight" persona for providing an example right on cue. One might wonder if "happytoexist" is one of jamesonwa's noms de guerre, if they were that interesting.

Update - forgot one of your points:

Sorry deemington, you said

"The Devs sold a lot of CANN at the height of the pump... "

Do you have any evidence of that or are you just repeating team CCN's slurs and assertions? As far as I know that is a completely false statement but I am prepared to look at evidence to the contrary if you have any. Given your position as a writer on things crypto I would think you'd want to either support or retract that statement. I would hate to think the fact you used to work with tokyopotato negatively influenced the research for your writing.

end of update

@elmanager

@blakeaholics

I'm sorry that I don't know Who are You?
Is that your personal opinion or belief and are you taking a part from the dev team and the CANN growers (supporters) or a boyfriend?

OK, steady people Smiley

Let's just talk about how great the YES WE CANN movement is. Wink

Nice one, Let's do it! Entertain us, let's have some fun!
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: