Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

New to CannabisCoin, curious about something. If someone made videos promoting CannabisCoin is this the tipping type of community? Just curious because I don't have a lot of cash to buy CannabisCoin's right now but would love to try to stock up a bit. Would the Devs care? Thanks guys and hope to be able to help out. #YesWeCann

Welcome to the CannabisCoin community!
Of course tipping is encouraged and looking forward to seeing what you are working on!  Let me know if you need anything from me to help as well.

~DeltaNine

Thanks for the warm welcome, one thing is do you guys have any Higher Resolution Images for CannabisCoin? Like Logo or different items that are CannabisCoin Related. Thanks again.

Ps. Was just starting to edit. Does CannabisCoin Have a Official Longterm Slogan or tagline?

pps. Is it YesWeCann? Or is that just online and not once its out in public?

ppps. Sorry for all the ps. I'm at a [8] for all you fellow Ents

Exactly, YesWeCann is pretty much the "tagline" for CANN.

By the way what's your CANN CannabisCoin address?

I will send you 200 CANN CannabisCoin on behalf of ISG3D. It's a pleasure to give back to the community for the support shown with the 3D printed CANN grinders.

Thank you very much for the info and the coin Smiley

address-CV8R1Hy1WyETNUHh7o2ZumGqWciqHzGBd6

Sent! No problem!

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:45:53 PM

Good to see the update from DeltaNine!

I was down at ISG 3D last night again, we finished the render for the 3D printed CANN CannabisCoin box!

It also comes in package deal with the Large Grinder you guys saw.

The weed stash and the large grinder for 25$, you can leave my friend a message at ISG3D.com if you're interested!

By the way I want to thank those of you who sent us a message and didn't hesitate to pay in CANN CannabisCoin to show support.

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/545187676987854848

This looks great, interested in the large grinders, but does it have CannabisCoin written on it anywhere?  Also do you ship outside the US?

cheers

Haha yeah I saw there is a strong demand on twitter for a #YESWECANN grinder! It's very easy to add text to the 3D render and I think it's a good idea. We have no problem shipping outside the US, we will look for the shipping cost, what country exactly? Of course there is more delay outside US and Canada.... (2-3 weeks shipping I think).

I'm in the UK right now, 2-3 weeks is ok.  Got some friends here mining CANN all smokers bet they will want CANN grinders too.  Let us know when it's branded up will put some orders in Smiley
brookefinancial

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:38:42 PM

Perfect, I'll get back to you guys very soon for a more "branded" CANN grinder with ISG3D, it's not complicated to add it on the 3Drender, it just depends of how many grinders my friend printed so far haha.

Peace, thanks again for the support!

bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:15:16 PM

Hi,

I like to brainstorm with you guys about the following matter. I live in amsterdam and I have a partner who has been the owner for more then 25 years of one of the biggest coffeshops in amsterdam.

He still has a lot of contacts and he believes that he can convince at least 5 of the 10 biggest coffeshops in amsterdam to for example accept a (new)cryptocurrency.

You guys are only in the states as far as I know of so maybe we could be of any assistance to each other.

We haven't worked out a plan yet, and aren't even sure if and what we would like to do, but its worth brainstorming about it since amsterdam is still the capital of softdrugs in the world, and we got some serious connections to the biggest coffeeshops here.

Let me know what you think.

cheers

synapse_showsumctrl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

hell yeah amsterdam, lets make this coin a marijuana staple!

I'm not a developer or on the dev team, but from a IT Consultant point of view, it would be as simple as you guys having wallets at your POS stations and the owners determing what they want to peg the cannabis coins to. Such as Herbal Wellness Center pegged the coin 1 CANN = 1 GRAM at their discretion and not what the $USD Market value is etc.

I would say it's a game changer since Cannabis Coin is creating it's own economy, userbase, market. Where it is not tied to wall street, black markets, legal world markets in the Cannabis area

**EDIT

and if 1 CANN does ever = $10 to 20 $USD, then, it is at $4 per 1000 at the moment, then I would say Cannabis Coin has achieved a market milestone.

Hell, I think it's a milestone I can go get a pre-roll with 1 CANN compared to paying the dispensary in bitcoins where the market is so volatile and mining is out of the question unless you have solar and a couple TH under your belt.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

Hi,

I like to brainstorm with you guys about the following matter. I live in amsterdam and I have a partner who has been the owner for more then 25 years of one of the biggest coffeshops in amsterdam.

He still has a lot of contacts and he believes that he can convince at least 5 of the 10 biggest coffeshops in amsterdam to for example accept a (new)cryptocurrency.

You guys are only in the states as far as I know of so maybe we could be of any assistance to each other.

We haven't worked out a plan yet, and aren't even sure if and what we would like to do, but its worth brainstorming about it since amsterdam is still the capital of softdrugs in the world, and we got some serious connections to the biggest coffeeshops here.

cheers

Damn yeah man, I would love to see such things happening Smiley

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:57:13 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 11:22:06 PM by 0bert

Hi,

cheers

I smile... and dream... because my thoughts come true... Smiley
That would be an unbelievable boost for CANN imo!
Amsterdam... smokers paradise in europe! High times ahead...  Cheesy

Definitely we should connect CANN with coffeeshops in netherland if possible! It would be a great honor for CANN and should earn a lot of trust there.  Kiss

Greets

brookefinancial

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

Hi,

cheers

You should get in touch privately with CannabisCoinDev to seriously talk about it. The project manager of CannabisCoin, DeltaNine, is often on the road to promote CANN and is very motivated to team up with serious people.

I'm pretty sure he would be interested, everybody here seems to enjoy the idea!

BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:23:18 AM

I'm not on the CANN team either but this sounds like a great idea to me you should contact D9.
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:00:37 AM

Hi,

cheers

Let's do it.  PMing you.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:15:09 AM

Hi,

cheers

Let's do it.  PMing you.

~DeltaNine

That's what I'm talking about! Keep making moves Delta!

Lets continue our conversation in PM. Don't forget about me.
TheHornyCactus

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:22:19 AM

To any Devs/Higher ups.

For any of you who saw on a few pages back I am making some videos for CannabisCoin.

Three things

1.Do you guys have any high resolution images of CannabisCoin and Logos.
2.Would you guys prefer I upload them to Youtube or do you want me to send them to you and if you like then you could have them on the Official CannabisCoin Youtube Channel. (if the second please let me know where to send)
3.Whats the faster way to get ahold of you guys?

ps. Just finished up the first video, it's just a short Promo (teaser) video to start and if you guys want more I would gladly oblige. Smiley
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:42:00 AM

To any Devs/Higher ups.

For any of you who saw on a few pages back I am making some videos for CannabisCoin.

Three things

2.Would you guys prefer I upload them to Youtube or do you want me to send them to you and if you like then you could have them on the Official CannabisCoin Youtube Channel. (if the second please let me know where to send)

ps. Just finished up the first video, it's just a short Promo (teaser) video to start and if you guys want more I would gladly oblige. Smiley

PM sent.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
TheHornyCactus

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

To any Devs/Higher ups.

Three things

PM sent.

~DeltaNine

Thanks man, will have to re-download that, haven't used it for awhile.

Also could I get a answer to number 2? Rendering now.
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:04:54 AM

Hi,

cheers

Let's do it.  PMing you.

~DeltaNine

I'm not a developer or on the dev team, but from a IT Consultant point of view, it would be as simple as you guys having wallets at your POS stations and the owners determing what they want to peg the cannabis coins to. Such as Herbal Wellness Center pegged the coin 1 CANN = 1 GRAM at their discretion and not what the $USD Market value is etc.

I would say it's a game changer since Cannabis Coin is creating it's own economy, userbase, market. Where it is not tied to wall street, black markets, legal world markets in the Cannabis area

**EDIT

and if 1 CANN does ever = $10 to 20 $USD, then, it is at $4 per 1000 at the moment, then I would say Cannabis Coin has achieved a market milestone.

Hell, I think it's a milestone I can go get a pre-roll with 1 CANN compared to paying the dispensary in bitcoins where the market is so volatile and mining is out of the question unless you have solar and a couple TH under your belt.

Very Good! It would be great if you supply Amsterdam cshops with CANNdy too! I'll be there!  Grin Grin Grin
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:35:47 AM

Lastly for now, I would also like to thank ISG3D for making hot products for CANN community!

YesWeCANN

~DeltaNine

Thanks man keep up the good work, I will tell my friend at ISG3D that you support the project! We are trying to reach some online smoke shop like Toker Supply, that could be nice too.... It's also nice to see the price of CANN trading above 1250 satoshis again!

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/545472759581904896

wow nice cann coin , it's so cool Smiley
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:28:26 PM

To any Devs/Higher ups.

Three things

PM sent.

~DeltaNine
Hi.Can anybody help me with p2pool ? I'm working on that days and nights.Thousand try .I know that I'm very close to success .I'm trying set up my own node but getting this error
 2014-12-19 13:54:16.400000 > Error while checking Bitcoin connection:
2014-12-19 13:54:16.400000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2014-12-19 13:54:16.400000 > Failure: twisted.internet.error.ConnectionRefusedEr
ror: Connection was refused by other side: 10061: No connection could be made be
cause the target machine actively refused it..
2014-12-19 13:54:18.416000 > Error while checking Bitcoin connection:
Why is asking for bitcoind???Should I download software called bitcoind??? I have Bitcoin wallet downloaded and doing sync.But I like to mine with my  node Cannabis coin
Ok my system is  Windows 8.1 64 bit   4 GPU Asus R-9 280x
Here my Cannabis coin conf .
 server=1
 listen=1
 daemon=1
 gen=0
 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
 rpcport=39348
 port=39347
 rpcuser=xxxxxxx
 rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 addnode=seed.cannabiscoin.net
 addnode=seed2.cannabiscoin.net
 addnode=seed3.cannabiscoin.net
 addnode=seed4.cannabiscoin.net
 addnode=seed5.cannabiscoin.net
Also I have
python-2.7.3.msi,zope.interface-3.8.0.win32-py2.7.exe,Twisted-13.2.0.win32-py2.7.msi,p2pool-n-master.zip
Please help.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:38:04 AM

**EDIT

Thanks for all the reactions, I think here is a problem for CANN, I think there are to many coins to say that 1CANN = 1 gram. If every CANN should equals $10 worth of weed the marketcap would be insanely high. Moreover the candy they are making are being sold for a loss. Please correct me if I'm wrong haven't read a lot of the pages...

I really like the idea though but for me it seems like a money draining project. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Ps I have send you a pm deltanine
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:46:10 AM

**EDIT

Thanks for all the reactions, I think here is a problem for CANN, I think there are to many coins to say that 1CANN = 1 gram. If every CANN should equals $10 worth of weed the marketcap would be insanely high. Moreover the candy they are making are being sold for a loss. Please correct me if I'm wrong haven't read a lot of the pages...

I really like the idea though but for me it seems like a money draining project. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Ps I have send you a pm deltanine

1:1 is Canndy, grown or donated for the ratio.  Anyone can accept CANN at current market value in exchange for product or medicine

So the shops dont have to participate in the peg unless they want to.

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
synapse_showsumctrl

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:10:30 AM

To me marijuana prices are ridiculous for medicating, when I was authorized to grow, I spent $100 a month at local dispensary to show support,since obviously had a lot of medication and didn't need to spend a lot of money.

Since 25 mile rule is within full effect, No growing and with me having to go to a dispensary all the time, I easily have to spend 300 to 600 dollars a month on medication(edibles,oils, wax, flowers) just to be pain-free. and Arizona law makers know that.

To me the whole point of Cannabis Coin is to reverse the high price of medication, not everyone has money to buy medicine everyday all day, and even then, a pre-roll will help anyone out in hard times, it's not for everyone obviously. But I think it's amazing a dispensary is taking this challenge head on with Cannabis Coin and their own investment to show the world you can make a positive change.

You must be not be familiar with growing marijuana with LED Lights and Solar panels bamsterdam, I don't think CANNdy is a loss considering I grew and I made all my money back on panels, lights, nutrients. With 12 plants, there was more than enough to go around for patients
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: