Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:51:25 AM

Wanted to update on usage of Android Cannabis Coin wallet. Flawless transaction, quick faster than bitcoin! haha

Went to Herbal Wellness Center, got my Pre-roll!!!!

Okay good to know D9 if i'm low on medication or cash about the 1 CANN = 1 GRAM redemption!

(linking to your image instead because it was huge!) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BKu59KrY6u4/VJDiTUPWF9I/AAAAAAAAAiw/umPVml6KxJY/s1600/cannabiscoin.JPG

Another happy medical marijuana patient!  Thank you for posting!

The YesWeCANN movement will spread further with awareness from patients like you.  You can mention how easy it is to other dispensaries and soon they
will be on board to put patients first.  It's happening.

Thank you and glad you got your meds!

~DeltaNine
Quick Update

We also had another CANN member who has an H1 Hummer as well and offered to raise awareness with doing the same thing so we are looking at creating decals for the community.  If you or anyone you know would like to assist in the decals, vinyl, graphics for CANN then let me know soon.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Edit: Retweet if you CANN http://goo.gl/wY6znu

LOL. I had no idea you had an H1 too. You should bring Black Beauty to the Pavillions car show in Scottsdale. Let me know if you do and I will meet you there with Black Beauty's Silver twin.

LOL Yup

Nice bro, so YOU CANN, I CANN too..keep up the good work! Grin

Sweet, looking forward to this Cheesy

this great!   how was las vegas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

How low will it go Huh  I'm trying to set a buy order.... any guesses?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
tukho

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:13:51 PM

0.00000050  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
UserAlter

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

?

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

.00001 to .00000951, my guess
aristokrat

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:59:18 PM

price is already a robbery  Wink
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:01:31 PM

yeah it will to the moon soon , devs have more good ideas for their coin , congratulations Smiley
cevarius

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:11:21 PM

prices are still going down mean?  Grin
Prices going down means cheaper meds for patients!  Smiley

ignorance of truth  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CANN movement is about the low priced medicine for patients; ergo, the lower the price, the better it is for patients. It's been stated ad nauseam that increasing the coin's price is not important to, nor a goal of, the development team.
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

CANN movement is about the low priced medicine for patients; ergo, the lower the price, the better it is for patients. It's been stated ad nauseam that increasing the coin's price is not important to, nor a goal of, the development team.

This would make sense if the price of BTC was +1000 usd....at this price, "cheap" isn't the right word...we should just say its FREE.
tukho

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

stupid, ignorant of economics
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:34:16 AM

This would make sense if the price of BTC was +1000 usd....at this price, "cheap" isn't the right word...we should just say its FREE.

All so impatient  Roll Eyes

cevarius is right. Making CANN holders/"investors" wealthy is obviously not a priority goal of ∆9 or at least it should be obvious to anyone who actually reads the OP.

For those only seeking monetary returns, you will profit from holding CANN if you have patience and recognize that setting up grows, actually growing crops, drying and distributing takes time and effort. Once a few crops have been distributed, more donated CANNdy exchanged for CANN and more dispensaries involved in day to day usage of CANN then the fiat exchange rate will likely grow very rapidly and profit-takers can exit with fat purses.

In the U.S. Christmas celebrations divert significant spending so I would anticipate a quiet and somewhat depressed altcoin market generally - price watchers should expect declines until the new year. Note too that PayCoin has absorbed a lot of speculative funds which had to be diverted from somewhere.

If it helps temper your impatience remember that CANN has already achieved something most coins never will, real-world use. Note too that it is a solid front-page item on Bittrex with a couple of hundred BitCoin trade each week. If you are truly desperate for some return from your CANN holdings then consider swing trading a coin with such a healthy turnover.

When (not "if") CANN reaches near-parity pricing, the goal so hungrily sought by some, it will still be facilitating easier access to their medications for medical marijuana patients and greatly easing the cash-hassle experienced by dispensaries and so it will still meet its goal of being all about the patients, no matter how high the price eventually rises. What is less certain is that it will satisfy the incessant demands of profit-seekers. Without doubt it will not rise "high enough" or do so "soon enough" to suit some but ∆9's efforts are bearing fruit already. Grows are being established, as is the CANNlab where more CANNdy varieties will be developed, point-of-sale has been tested and is functioning, more growers are committing to the movement and work continues diligently.

Remember that the pre-Ann for CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN movement was a mere 10 months ago and if your expectations are at all realistic you will see progress has been magnificent.

As ∆9 said to me only hours ago: "Everyone wants to be rich yesterday. Patience and persistence will prove itself." So there's your money quote from the man himself, be patient and hang in there.

Seasons Greetings to all from the land down-under Smiley

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

prices are still going down mean?  Grin
Prices going down means cheaper meds for patients!  Smiley

ignorance of truth  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

All so impatient  Roll Eyes

cevarius is right. Making CANN holders/"investors" wealthy is obviously not a priority goal of ∆9 or at least it should be obvious to anyone who actually reads the OP.

For those only seeking monetary returns, you will profit from holding CANN if you have patience and recognize that setting up grows, actually growing crops, drying and distributing takes time and effort. Once a few crops have been distributed, more donated CANNdy exchanged for CANN and more dispensaries involved in day to day usage of CANN then the fiat exchange rate will likely grow very rapidly and profit-takers can exit with fat purses.

In the U.S. Christmas celebrations divert significant spending so I would anticipate a quiet and somewhat depressed altcoin market generally - price watchers should expect declines until the new year. Note too that PayCoin has absorbed a lot of speculative funds which had to be diverted from somewhere.

If it helps temper your impatience remember that CANN has already achieved something most coins never will, real-world use. Note too that it is a solid front-page item on Bittrex with a couple of hundred BitCoin trade each week. If you are truly desperate for some return from your CANN holdings then consider swing trading a coin with such a healthy turnover.

When (not "if") CANN reaches near-parity pricing, the goal so hungrily sought by some, it will still be facilitating easier access to their medications for medical marijuana patients and greatly easing the cash-hassle experienced by dispensaries and so it will still meet its goal of being all about the patients, no matter how high the price eventually rises. What is less certain is that it will satisfy the incessant demands of profit-seekers. Without doubt it will not rise "high enough" or do so "soon enough" to suit some but ∆9's efforts are bearing fruit already. Grows are being established, as is the CANNlab where more CANNdy varieties will be developed, point-of-sale has been tested and is functioning, more growers are committing to the movement and work continues diligently.

Remember that the pre-Ann for CannabisCoin and the Yes We CANN movement was a mere 10 months ago and if your expectations are at all realistic you will see progress has been magnificent.

As ∆9 said to me only hours ago: "Everyone wants to be rich yesterday. Patience and persistence will prove itself." So there's your money quote from the man himself, be patient and hang in there.

++++++++++++++ one
    this should be our mantra. read it over and over until you don't need to read it anymore. well put man from oZ   Cheesy

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:22:01 AM

All so impatient  Roll Eyes

Dont get me wrong guys....im down with the CANN...and will be holding until i spend my CANN at said dispensaries...because this will happen...it doesnt take a genius to see where this industry is going

but lets just be real for a second

CANN @ .00001175 is what? a fraction of a penny?? So 3 grams of herb is what...not even a penny?  Guys....thats not cheap....THATS FREE.

I dont give a shit about price, just dont lie...say we are giving FREE MEDICINE TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT.

maybe would be better click bait as well Smiley

B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

Dont get me wrong guys....im down with the CANN...and will be holding until i spend my CANN at said dispensaries...because this will happen...it doesnt take a genius to see where this industry is going

but lets just be real for a second

CANN @ .00001175 is what? a fraction of a penny?? So 3 grams of herb is what...not even a penny?  Guys....thats not cheap....THATS FREE.

I dont give a shit about price, just dont lie...say we are giving FREE MEDICINE TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT.

maybe would be better click bait as well Smiley

Yeah uhmm... no.

I see where you are coming from but can't agree.

To begin with CANN is so cheap at the moment it is virtually free but it is most definitely NOT free (truth in advertising).

Additionally, CANN will not remain far below parity indefinitely, in which case you are open to the "See! Giving it away was just a sucker promo! What a scam!" claims of the ignorant and/or malicious. Who needs that?

Far better to stick to what is both technically and literally accurate.

If you are after "click bait" then how about promoting these:

http://youtu.be/szHNxyvKTwk

Quote from: synapse_showsumctrl on December 17, 2014, 12:36:22 PM
Wanted to update on usage of Android Cannabis Coin wallet. Flawless transaction, quick faster than bitcoin! haha

Went to Herbal Wellness Center, got my Pre-roll!!!!

Okay good to know D9 if i'm low on medication or cash about the 1 CANN = 1 GRAM redemption!

(linking to your image instead because it was huge!) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BKu59KrY6u4/VJDiTUPWF9I/AAAAAAAAAiw/umPVml6KxJY/s1600/cannabiscoin.JPG

https://twitter.com/cryptomorph_eus/status/524372463828758529

We have no need to guild the lily at all.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:41:21 AM

some people just dont know when to let go.. Cry Cry Cry
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

Happy Holidays from DeltaNine and the CannabisCoin Team!

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:13:23 PM

I wish I lived in Arizona.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
optiman

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

This is by far 1 of the best crypto investments to jump at at the moment and whoever doesnt have some banked already is dam right STUPID!!
spectrem1

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

In case of inquiring minds - MyEcheck Inc (OTCMKTS:MYEC) mjPay Might be a Winner

http://www.livetradingnews.com/myecheck-inc-otcmktsmyec-mjpay-might-be-a-winner-57301.htm#.VJlmwd0O5Q

-M

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:55:22 PM

Bought some Cannabiscoin today.
Future looking promising.  Grin
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:55:31 PM

[\img]https://i.imgur.com/5EadiBW.png[/img]

Happy Holidays from DeltaNine and the CannabisCoin Team!

Will it be open source? Because I've heard a lot of bitching about CannaPay not being OSS from this thread and I think that'd be hilarious if this wasn't either. It'd be too perfect.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: