Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 01:07:35 PM

Huge!!

yeah, that graphic was a bit huge

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:05:26 PM

picked up some blocknet at 12-14k range, let's see how this bitch goes...  Cool Shocked

***Whale watching***
merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

How can i join the slack group please?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 08:13:04 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2015, 04:20:49 PM by sugarboy321

How can i join the slack group please?

synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 09:56:38 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 10:07:01 PM by synechist

Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

I'll come back later and delete any nonsense that may be left remaining.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

Quick; censor all criticism and make it a hassle to stay in the loop so morons will invest!

I've been comparing Blocknet to Supernet, which is 100% on topic, only to be insulted on (of all things) my lighthearted choice of a user name.

Too bad sugarboy couldn't discuss ideas rather than personalities, otherwise an informative discussion may have ensued.

Isn't is special how this thread can simultaneously be "deprecated" and yet still be regularly scrubbed by synechist?  Make up your mind, fool.   Cheesy

Funny, Supernet didn't need to retreat to their own criticism-free slack...maybe that's part of why it isn't a worthless stillborn project like Blocknet.

Your not interested in discussing anything but your own agenda.

There you go again, attacking my motivations instead of addressing the topic, which is Blocknet (and by extension, its competitors).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:42:53 AM

There is simply no question UNITY is the far superior product at this point in time but there is plenty of room for solid competition in the space, so I monitor what is going on here - and if BlockNET ever shows something besides PR of every minor step along the way to a functional release, I might actually buy some.  There is no doubt in my mind that this was designed as a pump and dump scheme that backfired to the detriment of actual investors, but as certain storyteller recently shared with all of us, scam coins can actually turn into real coins on occasion.  If this is one that does, I will be interested in participating.

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:23:54 AM

There is simply no question UNITY is the far superior product at this point in time but there is plenty of room for solid competition in the space, so I monitor what is going on here - and if BlockNET ever shows something besides PR of every minor step along the way to a functional release, I might actually buy some.  There is no doubt in my mind that this was designed as a pump and dump scheme that backfired to the detriment of actual investors, but as certain storyteller recently shared with all of us, scam coins can actually turn into real coins on occasion.  If this is one that does, I will be interested in participating.

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

The fact that SuperNET v1 works and is about to be released (not to mention paying about 7% in dividends already) while BlockNET remains vaporware.

bloodyboy

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

Is there any term when BlockNet will have assets on NHZ Asset Exchange?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:15:08 PM

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

The fact that SuperNET v1 works and is about to be released (not to mention paying about 7% in dividends already) while BlockNET remains vaporware.

You are incorrect. Perhaps you missed this release.

Prototype P2P protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains: https://github.com/atcsecure/xhub

Get with the program sir. Working code. Open source. Non-vaporware project.
And it was NEVER originally conceived as a pump. It was conceived as a B2B-focussed initiative. Look up Dan's posts. He's publicly stated that when Bobsurplus approached him about a pump, he turned him down and protected the Blocknet from him.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:20:01 PM

Is there any term when BlockNet will have assets on NHZ Asset Exchange?

There's a timeline on the wiki.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:27:56 PM

Hi all

How can you "deprecate this thread" yet still come back to censor it of anything that's not rah-rah-rah cheerleading?

Please make up your mind!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:29:20 PM

Hi all

I've now removed from this thread what might have been among the top most asinine conversations on the internet.

Apologies to those caught in the crossfire. I also asked those whose posts quoted the trolls in question to remove the quotations, and have now just deleted the posts that still included those quotations.

Apologies also to those reading. No doubt the conversation was irritating in the extreme.

It's gone now, fortunately.

Now to get back to some real work...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:41:18 PM

Hi all

How can you "deprecate this thread" yet still come back to censor it of anything that's not rah-rah-rah cheerleading?

Please make up your mind!

I think I'll leave it up to you to construct what I denoted by the term "deprecate" from the following facts:
- Slack is our primary point of contact with the public (and it's free to join).
- This thread is pretty quiet.
- I view Bitcointalk as a wasteland of trolls, pumpers, and poop n' scoop scammers. It is a colossal tax on our resources to deal with these types.
- Bitcointalk is also a highly unprofessional venue to present one's project. Threads are almost always filled with idiotic conversation, trolling, and whatnot, and the site itself looks like some absurd web 1.0 dinosaur from the 90s.

As for the way you expressed yourself in your post, you attempt to frame the deprecation of this thread as if there's some kind of inconsistency involved. The problem with that approach is that it's always possible to do this with just about any post, ever. It's a cheap trick. Without *constructive* and *critical* reading, there's no hope of understanding another person. I'd encourage you to drop the vacuous fault-finding and focus on participating constructively.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:49:34 PM

I view Bitcointalk as a wasteland of trolls, pumpers, and poop n' scoop scammers.

Bitcointalk is also a highly unprofessional venue to present one's project. Threads are almost always filled with idiotic conversation, trolling, and whatnot, and the site itself looks like some absurd web 1.0 dinosaur from the 90s.

BTCT has some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet.  It was created by Satoshi.

If you want truly want to "deprecate" your thread(s), lock them.

And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:05:51 PM

I don't think you have a monopoly on the meaning of the term "deprecate".

Neither do we want to lock this thread at the moment.

But deprecated it is.

Finally, we're not leaving Bitcointalk, as you might've guessed from the existence of this thread.

I'd encourage you again to attempt to engage constructively and critically. For example, your rejoinder to my opinion of Bitcointalk is that it has "some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet." The thing is, (a) I agree with that point, and (b) the point has no bearing on my statement. Its logical form would be:
I assert A
You assert B
____
Your conclusion: B, therefore, not A.

But this is an invalid inference. From the assertion of A and B follows "both A and B," not "if B, then not-A."

So your rejoinder is, ultimately, just another unconstructive post. And why bother anyway? Do you seriously want to talk about the meaning of "deprecate"? Nope. You want to try troll the Blocknet.

Continue trolling and expect to be banned.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:08:23 PM

Please stop giving this URL to people who wish to join us on Slack. This is the URL you will use after you've been invited and registered.

This is the registration page where you can request an invitation and/or learn of the pre-approved email address domains eligible for immediate registration:

http://goo.gl/forms/UkViMl2fKn

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:05:29 PM

End of discussion UNO. Repeating yourself is of no benefit.

If you didn't like my response, don't expect a different one next time you shill. Oh, and stop shilling for SuperNET on this thread.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

But deprecated it is.

Finally, we're not leaving Bitcointalk, as you might've guessed from the existence of this thread.

I'd encourage you again to attempt to engage constructively and critically. For example, your rejoinder to my opinion of Bitcointalk is that it has "some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet." The thing is, (a) I agree with that point, and (b) the point has no bearing on my statement. Its logical form would be:
I assert A
You assert B
____

But this is an invalid inference. From the assertion of A and B follows "both A and B," not "if B, then not-A."

So your rejoinder is, ultimately, just another unconstructive post. And why bother anyway? Do you seriously want to talk about the meaning of "deprecate"? Nope. You want to try troll the Blocknet.

+10,000 lol synechist, this is my all time favorite post. EVER!

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

But deprecated it is.

I assert A
You assert B
____

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: