Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:57:18 AM

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:05:52 AM

Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

Are we able to sell the tokens for BTC after the sale is over?

Yup. At Bittrex, Poloniex, Bter, and Coingateway.

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:22:40 AM

Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

How we will know when the ITO starts? is there not way we can register to let us know when all this is happening, like email newslater?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:29:32 AM

Thanks for any help

How we will know when the ITO starts? is there not way we can register to let us know when all this is happening, like email newslater?

The BlockNet`s ITO will begin on 29 October 2014 and will last probably a week, depends also on how fast shares are being bought, more details will follow soon

There is a lot of useful info too in the BlockNet OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9269803#msg9269803 and BlockNet FAQ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9269808#msg9269808

dan7777777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:47:25 AM

Is there a minimum buy in for the Tokens?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:55:33 AM

Is there a minimum buy in for the Tokens?

The price per BlockNet token will be 0.00025 BTC , the minimum buy in will depend on exchanges regulations

tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:12:45 AM

2500 BTC, oh, I will not be in! Market price will be under ICO price very soon like other shit coins!!! It's a bigger hole than supernet!!!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:20:09 AM

2500 BTC, oh, I will not be in! Market price will be under ICO price very soon like other shit coins!!! It's a bigger hole than supernet!!!

People complaining about the ICO and calling it a scam needs to compare Blocknet to Supernet.

Supernet raised something like 5700+/- btc for their ICO and they require 10% of the supported coins to be controlled by Supernet.  Blocknet is only looking to raise 2500btc at most and will destroy anything not sold.  All participating coins join for free.  They do not require 10% of the chosen coin's supply to join.  Blocknet is not selling or using a central currency like Supernet's BitcoinDark.  Participating coins work with each other directly.  

The amount of funds raised by Blocknet is only a fraction of the overall funds raised and controlled by Supernet.

Also, there are a lot people that keep calling Blocknet, XC or XC's project.  Blocknet is not just XC.  Dan from XC proposed it and I guess you could say he is heading the project but its not just XC like everyone tries to make it.  Its an open project between participating coins.  All the devs will be working on it and towards the overall goals.

Another note...  There are a lot of complaints/concerns about some of the coins involved being 'whale coins' or controlled by pump and dump groups.  For a few of the coins that is true but you can also say that about almost any coins.  They almost all have their whales and their pump and dumps.  Its just part of the scene right now.  Here's something to consider though.  While the coin supply may be controlled by a few, I think the coins themselves are not what is drawn to the Blocknet project.  I think the competent devs behind the coins and some of the potential tech that the coin offers is why they are part of the project.  If you didn't add a coin because of who owned the actual coins, you wouldn't have much to pick from.

If it all comes together, it could be a pretty cool deal.  If not, there will be plenty of you ready to attack so I'm sure they'll pull it together.  

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:37:55 AM

People complaining about the ICO and calling it a scam needs to compare Blocknet to Supernet.

Supernet raised something like 5700+/- btc for their ICO and they require 10% of the supported coins to be controlled by Supernet.  Blocknet is only looking to raise 2500btc at most and will destroy anything not sold.  All participating coins join for free.  They do not require 10% of the chosen coin's supply to join.  Blocknet is not selling or using a central currency like Supernet's BitcoinDark.  Participating coins work with each other directly.  

The amount of funds raised by Blocknet is only a fraction of the overall funds raised and controlled by Supernet.

Also, there are a lot people that keep calling Blocknet, XC or XC's project.  Blocknet is not just XC.  Dan from XC proposed it and I guess you could say he is heading the project but its not just XC like everyone tries to make it.  Its an open project between participating coins.  All the devs will be working on it and towards the overall goals.

Another note...  There are a lot of complaints/concerns about some of the coins involved being 'whale coins' or controlled by pump and dump groups.  For a few of the coins that is true but you can also say that about almost any coins.  They almost all have their whales and their pump and dumps.  Its just part of the scene right now.  Here's something to consider though.  While the coin supply may be controlled by a few, I think the coins themselves are not what is drawn to the Blocknet project.  I think the competent devs behind the coins and some of the potential tech that the coin offers is why they are part of the project.  If you didn't add a coin because of who owned the actual coins, you wouldn't have much to pick from.

If it all comes together, it could be a pretty cool deal.  If not, there will be plenty of you ready to attack so I'm sure they'll pull it together.  

Right guys before posting here something wrong please read the Q&A on the first page. Great explained!

This 2500 BTC is only a maximum. And I think it will be reached in 24 hours, because this is a Game Changer. Why? A lot of Cryptocurrencies want to join the Blocknet if it is set up in my opinion. Why? You cannot afford such a system with a single Cryptocurrency.. get your IT Skills right and calculate what an IT Infrastructure cost. It's a lot...

Why else?
Now Cryptocurrencies get a real purpose.. it started last week with CANN (in my opinion even if the investors don't believe) and now it continues with Blocknet.

Isn't it cool to have Applications running on Blocknet for the real world and earning fees for that?  If you hit the demand it will be successful.
dan7777777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:55:30 AM

I have just invested in a load of stealth, apex, sonic and fibre.  Crossing fingers! Smiley
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:04:33 AM

Interesting, will be buying some.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:04:49 AM

I have just invested in a load of stealth, apex, sonic and fibre.  Crossing fingers! Smiley

Good boy, why? 1-2 days before ICO the run on these coins will start!
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:10:38 AM

Haven't seen this question asked so apologies if it has:

Are fees made by the Blocknet distributed to shareholders exclusively? A coin that joins the Blocknet gets a seat on the Foundation board, but what does this entitle them? Is it simply just voting rights on certain decisions the Blocknet foundation makes? I'm just trying to picture what happens further down the line if/when there are dozens of coins on the blocknet and how this affects the running of the blocknet foundation.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:20:49 AM

Haven't seen this question asked so apologies if it has:

Are fees made by the Blocknet distributed to shareholders exclusively? A coin that joins the Blocknet gets a seat on the Foundation board, but what does this entitle them? Is it simply just voting rights on certain decisions the Blocknet foundation makes? I'm just trying to picture what happens further down the line if/when there are dozens of coins on the blocknet and how this affects the running of the blocknet foundation.

Hey , please take a look at BlockNet FAQ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9269808#msg9269808

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:44:03 AM

@ mxxxxxx

Yesterday i sent ATCSECURE a pm, please tell him to get back on me. I'm from the community of another coin and not the least one, still waiting for a reply. Thanks
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:49:20 AM

From what I read in GitHub, my guess is that XCash will join blocknet.

If this happens.....all joining coins will have access to the decentralised exchange, xcash is working on

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:57:19 AM

@ mxxxxxx

Yesterday i sent ATCSECURE a pm, please tell him to get back on me. I'm from the community of another coin and not the least one, still waiting for a reply. Thanks

Synechist is the one who you should send pm about it Wink

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

Kademlia... that's distributed hash tables, aka DHT. DHT uses servers to lookup and locate nodes. Therefore it's not truly distributed, thus not P2P.
In contrast, the Xnode protocol, upon which the XBridge is based, is completely serverless in operation and truly distributed.

So what exactly will XBridge use?

I'm told Telehash v.3.

Mesh networking - like XCurrency, and a bit of DHT too for scalability.

Completely serverless of course.

https://github.com/telehash/telehash.org/tree/v3/v3

Code:
the focus for v3 is to enable private communication between SMALL numbers of TRUSTED nodes
Huh Huh Huh
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

Kademlia... that's distributed hash tables, aka DHT. DHT uses servers to lookup and locate nodes. Therefore it's not truly distributed, thus not P2P.
In contrast, the Xnode protocol, upon which the XBridge is based, is completely serverless in operation and truly distributed.

I'm told Telehash v.3.

Code:
the focus for v3 is to enable private communication between SMALL numbers of TRUSTED nodes
Huh Huh Huh

This:

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:21:09 AM

I'm told Telehash v.3.

Code:
Huh Huh Huh

This:

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.

First you said Telehash v.3 will be used, but when I've pointed that telehash is designed for small number of trusted nodes you changed your mind. Better make up your mind and update the OP. Horrible marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: