Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:38:13 PM

Strange, the volume of blocknet yesterday pm 2200 on bittrex was almost 200 btc.
Now the volume dropped to 129 btc.

It should stay at 200 btc or only gaining right? Because no one can withdraw the tokens!
Or bittrex member can do that?

Can someone explain, because I bough at bittrex?

+1 for noticing it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it yesterday. How can volume drop on bittrex if no one is selling it besides the Dev team? It should increase or stay the same. It decreased by 100 BTC since yesterday Trex.

What is going on?

Please explain. Roll Eyes

Volume is / 24 hours. Time is moving. Volume is recalculated for the LAST 24 hours.
Lets say we have 24 hours:

- first 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- second 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- third 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- fourth 6 hours - 50 BTC volume

Another 6 hours passes but with only 10 BTC volume for example. The first 6 hours will not count anymore, and we will have 160 BTC volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jefams

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

isnt volume a 24h average? That makes sense because it was sold mostly in the opening hours. It makes sense it's dropping because everyone that wanted to invest pretty much did already. We're close (if not already there) to the minimum of 850BTC to start this project.

Price dropping after ITO, sure this is a long term thing. I bet it's gonna go up in the end. This is not for you instant satisfaction ADD (no disrespect) fish memory, P&D, short term, 2 minute attention spam guys. This project will take time. At least the team has resources now..
If you're on the train like me, let get this bitch rolling! I looking forward to 2015

+ yes, I found out later is a 24 hour average. Sorry guys! Looking forward to withdraw and stake coins in my wallet. I am on the train since 10.40 am yesterday and it keeps on rolling.....happy new year....
ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

Synechist I have a question regarding staking in block wallet:

In my wallet it says ''Not staking because you don't have mature coins''. It's been less than hour I transferred my coins over, how many confirmations is needed for a coin to mature? Thanks

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

Strange, the volume of blocknet yesterday pm 2200 on bittrex was almost 200 btc.
Now the volume dropped to 129 btc.

It should stay at 200 btc or only gaining right? Because no one can withdraw the tokens!
Or bittrex member can do that?

Can someone explain, because I bough at bittrex?

+1 for noticing it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it yesterday. How can volume drop on bittrex if no one is selling it besides the Dev team? It should increase or stay the same. It decreased by 100 BTC since yesterday Trex.

What is going on?

Please explain. Roll Eyes

It's volume per unit time, right?

If "volume" means "daily volume", then if less BLOCK has sold today than yesterday, then the volume will be reported to have decreased.

Thank You!

I need more coffee  Tongue

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:46:03 PM

Regarding staking by Bittrex, they will of course state that they do not stake coins.

Even if they do, it's for a mere week. I'm unconcerned.
Lool! Of course you are unconcerned. Is our money kept prisoners in there.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

Received my first stake already. Kiss

Which stake are you talking about?

Yup...I got some stake also.  BlockNet is a POS coin.
How can it be a POS coin? thought the total number was set from the start and could not change
BallOOner

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:50:50 PM

How can it be a POS coin? thought the total number was set from the start and could not change

you need something to move the blockchain. It should ether be POS or POW
coinfused.so

Activity: 140

ZEN

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:52:11 PM

thats how an ito should originally work. You buy in, wait out the ITO period, and only then get your bought shares. wtf is the problem with you lot?

Devs could have been more clear on this also.

Why was I able to withdraw from Polo? a glitch from the start, but a minor one. Relax and wait a year
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:54:41 PM

thats how an ito should originally work. You buy in, wait out the ITO period, and only then get your bought shares. wtf is the problem with you lot?

Why was I able to withdraw from Polo? a glitch from the start, but a minor one. Relax and wait a year
of course..they fucked up big time..and people lost money. I support the project, but I'm not going to hide the fact that people lost money, including me, because of their ill prepared launch...period.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

you need something to move the blockchain. It should ether be POS or POW

As stated everywhere, these are interim measures until the Blocknet tech launches.

The Blocknet is not a coin. We're just using PoS wallets until BLOCK is redeemed for NHZ assets.

And to repeat another statement, we'll burn an amount of BLOCK equivalent to however much is staked, probably once the asset exchange kicks in.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:55:47 PM

of course..they fucked up big time..and people lost money. I support the project, but I'm not going to hide the fact that people lost money, including me, because of their ill prepared launch...period.

How have you lost money?

No funds have been lost. Nothing's gone amiss. What are you talking about?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
coinfused.so

Activity: 140

ZEN

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:04:39 PM

How have you lost money?

exactly.

who lost funds and how? i dont see it.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:06:40 PM

How have you lost money?

Why do I have to repeat myself since its so obvious ? Its all over the forums. Is not just me.
By the time I got to buy from coingateway, I had already amassed sums of participating coins, the ones I support and others, in order to get the 10% discount and I only managed to buy a tinny part of block, before it was sold out. A very tinny part of the block was allocated to coingate.
The rest of the coins I had, dropped in value because of the same reason, people were dumping because they were not able to buy with them but only with btc.
You should have warned us several times in BIG BOLD LETTERS that only 20% of block is available for sale at coingateway, and more over,
ONLY a certain amount of block was assigned to each coin, depending on each coin market cap !!!
Second, even if you destroy the equal amount of the staked coins, my loooot of coins are hostages at trex, meaning I don't get to stake at all which equals lost.
I said people lost money in the process of buying block...not because they invested in block.

BallOOner

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

So the project needs 850 BTC to get all the features developed

It would be wise to leave all the remaining BTC to be held in escrow by the exchanges. These extra funds should be released only if the project would need more funding then the initial 850 BTC. If these funds are not needed exchanges might use em to support the price by putting up buywalls later. This will not allow the price to drop below ICO (who in the right mind would sell coins cheaper if there's a guarantee he/she will be able to sell em for ICO price)

Not to mention extra funds held in escrow would be an additional guarantee that dev is around and not abandoning the project
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:12:31 PM

How have you lost money?

Why do I have to repeat myself since its so obvious ? Its all over the forums. Is not just me.
By the time I got to buy from coingateway, I had already amassed sums of participating coins, the ones I support and others, in order to get the 10% discount and I only managed to buy a tinny part of block, before it was sold out. A very tinny part of the block was allocated to coingate.
The rest of the coins I had, dropped in value because of the same reason, people were dumping because they were not able to buy with them but only with btc.
You should have warned us several times in BIG BOLD LETTERS that only 20% of block is available for sale at coingateway, and more over,
ONLY a certain amount of block was assigned to each coin, depending on each coin market cap !!!
Second, even if you destroy the equal amount of the staked coins, my loooot of coins are hostages at trex, meaning I don't get to stake at all which equals lost.
I said people lost money in the process of buying block...not because they invested in block.

IMO it would be patronising of us to think that investors wouldn't do due diligence and *read the OP* before buying.

The information was supplied clearly, and in advance.

First come first serve. Don't blame us for not having done your homework.

I think I'm done discussing this now.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:12:49 PM

How have you lost money?

You couldn't thoroughly read and understand the ITO rules that were published, how is that Blocknet's fault? 

I read it and understood the rules.  Why the need for hand holding and multiple statements in big bold letters when everything was already there in black and white?
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:13:21 PM

How have you lost money?

IMO it would be patronising of us to think that investors wouldn't do due diligence and *read the OP* before buying.

The information was supplied clearly, and in advance.

First come first serve. Don't blame us for not having done your homework.

I think I'm done discussing this now.

+1  Exactly.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

It would be wise to leave all the remaining BTC to be held in escrow by the exchanges. These extra funds should be released only if the project would need more funding then the initial 850 BTC. If these funds are not needed exchanges might use em to support the price by putting up buywalls later. This will not allow the price to drop below ICO (who in the right mind would sell coins cheaper if there's a guarantee he/she will be able to sell em for ICO price)

Not to mention extra funds held in escrow would be an additional guarantee that dev is around and not abandoning the project

The entire amount, not just extra funds, will be escrowed and transparently spent.

Check out the document on the OP. Click on the contents page, download it, and go to the "Accountability measures" section.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:16:40 PM

@synechist

Please explain the relation between Blocks, Total stake weight and Network stake weight?

If you have in your wallet xxxx Blocks, how calculate the Total stake weight or Network stake weight?

Do it read this correct? After the ITO every Block have to change on NHZ Assets ?

Thanks

BallOOner

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:19:15 PM

The entire amount, not just extra funds, will be escrowed and transparently spent.

Check out the document on the OP. Click on the contents page, download it, and go to the "Accountability measures" section.

I've red about it, but it isn't clear what person will be holding the funds? The entire dev team?
I would trust bittrex to hold the funds in escrow
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: