Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:52:33 AM

A very small number of people are selling BLOCK at a loss on Polo.

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

The ITO's going perfectly well, and this is a non-significant issue.

It's even better for holders of BLOCK. Anyone buying cheaper over there will not buy from the original buywall, which mean less tokens sold and more to be burned after the ITO is done. This means you hold a greater percentage which in turn will give you greater percentage once the fees will start paying of in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:53:03 AM

In other news, we've been working on both proof-of-concept code and on the escrow of funds.

We also can't wait to reveal a Foundation code of conduct and its rules. It'll help demonstrate our intention for the Blocknet.

Stay tuned for updates.

Brilliant! That'll be a blow to the fudsters and trolls! Grin
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:55:55 AM

This does not constitute some sort of failure of the ITO, and neither will it cost BLOCK holders anything.

wtf are you saying, perfectly well ? You have an exchange trading already that wasn't suppose to. How is this not an issue?

As exchanges are centralized and run by a small group of people with their own interests, they will most likely also follow their own agenda.
It's unfortunate, but it's best to look at it from the bright side -> less tokens sold means you own a larger percentage

Unless ofcourse you want to get rid of your stash due to the immense wall of shit that was thrown over the project.. Well lets say i'll be watching the price when trading is enabled on day 7 and see if I can scoop up some of those cheap BLOCKS
ib88

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:57:06 AM

wtf are you saying, perfectly well ? You have an exchange trading already that wasn't suppose to. How is this not an issue?

Why is this such an issue? If anything this is a good thing for participating coins. It allows those dumping to do so via Blocknet tokens rather than any of the participating coins. Plus what mav137 said.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:59:17 AM

As exchanges are centralized and run by a small group of people with their own interests, they will most likely also follow their own agenda.
It's unfortunate, but it's best to look at it from the bright side -> less tokens sold means you own a larger percentage

Unless ofcourse you want to get rid of your stash due to the immense wall of shit that was thrown over the project.. Well lets say i'll be watching the price when trading is enabled on day 7 and see if I can scoop up some of those cheap BLOCKS
OK so polinex sold out ITO and started trading , or just put up a buy wall at ITO price?
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

i'm still supporting blocknet and i think it's way more superior than the scam supernet but the only one problem i'm not support is the 2500btc, i think it is too much. i also believed they will not able to raise the 2500btc, probably 1000btc at best. i think it's best to return those sell on coingate to their respective participating devs. basically of those 5% of each coins which sell over coingate should returning to their developer to develope their own tech to add to blocknet. it would be way too greedy if dan keep all the funds.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:04:24 PM

Honestly I could handling people dumping at the start of a fair launch but because I'm locked in at Bittrex, I'm feeling pretty F-in sour right now.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:05:17 PM

OK so polinex sold out ITO and started trading , or just put up a buy wall at ITO price?

We just have a sell wall at the ITO price.

We would, of course, appreciate it if they'd disable selling below the ITO price, but hey, people can sell at a loss if they want to.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:06:44 PM

In other news, we've been working on both proof-of-concept code and on the escrow of funds.

We also can't wait to reveal a Foundation code of conduct and its rules. It'll help demonstrate our intention for the Blocknet.

Stay tuned for updates.

Thank you

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:06:48 PM

Honestly I could handling people dumping at the start of a fair launch but because I'm locked in at Bittrex, I'm feeling pretty F-in sour right now.

"Dumping" is not an appropriate description for the trading activity at Polo.

"Selling", in very small quantities, at a loss, is what's going on.

Do you seriously have an incentive to join in with this?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

We just have a sell wall at the ITO price.

We would, of course, appreciate it if they'd disable selling below the ITO price, but hey, people can sell at a loss if they want to.

OK so is the ITO sold out and thats why trading started?
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

I already bought in at Bittrex that why I'm confused another exchanged is selling
ib88

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:08:58 PM

i'm still supporting blocknet and i think it's way more superior than the scam supernet but the only one problem i'm not support is the 2500btc, i think it is too much. i also believed they will not able to raise the 2500btc, probably 1000btc at best. i think it's best to return those sell on coingate to their respective participating devs. basically of those 5% of each coins which sell over coingate should returning to their developer.

I can't make much sense of your post but the minimum threshold for the project to go ahead is 850BTC which has already been achieved. In fact I'd wager that 1000BTC has been surpassed as well.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:10:03 PM

I already bought in at Bittrex that why I'm confused another exchanged is selling

They did not respect the agreement with the Team that is why they are allowing selling. They do not look at the block-net in a good way since if block pull off a decentralised exchange they can close their business pretty much as this is what the all crypto community is waiting for.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
StealthCoin1

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:11:44 PM

i'm still supporting blocknet and i think it's way more superior than the scam supernet but the only one problem i'm not support is the 2500btc, i think it is too much. i also believed they will not able to raise the 2500btc, probably 1000btc at best. i think it's best to return those sell on coingate to their respective participating devs. basically of those 5% of each coins which sell over coingate should returning to their developer.

I can't make much sense of your post but the minimum threshold for the project to go ahead is 850BTC which has already been achieved. In fact I'd wager that 1000BTC has been surpassed as well.

what i try to say is those 20% sells of participating coins over coingate should return to their respective dev for each coins. if dan also want to keep then he's way to greedy. if you still don't get this then i think you're dumb.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:13:42 PM

what i try to say is those 20% sells of participating coins over coingate should return to their respective dev for each coins. if you still don't get this then i think you're dumb.

I see you removed the part where you said you don't think it is fair that Dan gets all the money... Maybe then you have realized that he doesn't get all the money, all the devs share the money in their capacity to jointly develop the blocknet.

StealthCoin1

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:16:04 PM

what i try to say is those 20% sells of participating coins over coingate should return to their respective dev for each coins. if you still don't get this then i think you're dumb.

I see you removed the part where you said you don't think it is fair that Dan gets all the money... Maybe then you have realized that he doesn't get all the money, all the devs share the money in their capacity to jointly develop the blocknet.

i have remove nothing. all participating coins should get something, i think it's best to return the 20% at coingate to them.

ib88

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

what i try to say is those 20% sells of participating coins over coingate should return to their respective dev for each coins. if dan also want to keep then he's way to greedy. if you still don't get this then i think you're dumb.

No need for the name calling, I was just trying to answer your question. Your argument has been thrashed out a million times already. If you think it's too much then don't invest, no one is forcing you. It's as simple as that.
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:20:18 PM

i have remove nothing. all participating coins should get something, i think it's best to return the 20% at coingate to them.

yeah I must have been seeing things then, that is more likely than a runaway troll in a forum...
please.
ignore.

synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

Hi all

To clarify our plan of action regarding this FUD campaign:

We give it no credit.‏

It does not deserve a response beyond the single statement I made yesterday.‏

Nor do we intend to allow it to slow down our work. We do not feel it justifies any further time or energy, and so there is no reason to clarify matters regarding claims made about XC, the Blocknet, or Dan.

We're done with it. We're moving on with development.‏

Any further responses are likely to simply be re-quotes of this comment and yesterday's statement.
Please do the same if you think that giving FUD credit has no warrant.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: