Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:37:46 PM

i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:40:09 PM

i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

The 48 hour buy wall will only be on Bittrex.

After that, the amount of funds raised will be calculated.

It the total is lower that 850 BTC, then all funds will be returned to investors.

We're releasing full details on this today.

Don't even bother engaging that known BlockNet troll.

Yeah it looks like the trolls are trying to manually ddos synechist now.

ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:43:26 PM

Since everything looks to have locked in (funds for development). Will trading continue freely on exchanges after ITO is officially finished?
Thanks

Yes, and if funds are to be returned to investors, we'll place buy walls on exchanges (including CoinGateway) so that people can redeem their BLOCK.

Thank you for clarifying. I presume trading with all initial Block pairings right?

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:43:46 PM

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:50:44 PM

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:53:15 PM

It the total is lower that 850 BTC, then all funds will be returned to investors.

yup, he's all over the FUD thread. I would tread carefully Syn. 1 chance should be all he gets to engage in peaceful discussion.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

Tweet this folks:

12 hours until the #Blocknet ITO ends!

https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/530087418394071040

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:09:33 PM

all questions have been answered already going over and over the same topic again and again and again is just trolling.

I smell another ....byeeee  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

PS: unfortunately you are not this guy..other wise I would have tolerated you a bit more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of21gPj7PKc

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.

I'm not mad.  The way you were going on, it just seemed funny that now all of a sudden you were interested.  I apologize for my inaccurate assumption that you didn't own any BLOCK.  

If all this stems from the XC pre-mine use (and non-transparency of the spending) and you're not happy, which you obviously aren't, why don't you sell your coins on Polo right now?  You should make more from the sale of the coins then what you initially invested with your FIBRE.  Price on that coin is down from where it was initially + your 10%).  Sell your BLOCK on Polo, get your BTC and buy back into FIBRE  
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:11:02 PM

yup, he's all over the FUD thread. I would tread carefully Syn. 1 chance should be all he gets to engage in peaceful discussion.

you guys have a really fucked up confusion of what fud is exactly and because of that your the kind of people that will keep losing in crypto. calling everything fud doesnt address the problem. yeah there are idiotic fudsters out there that do shit to ruin coins or get in cheap or whatever, you need to learn the difference. i knew this was going to go bad and i warned the guys in XC to address it and stop it before it gets out of hand, go ask them if you dont believe me. its a free market if people back out thats their choice and they are only responding to the situation they have been presented.  and i dont even want to hear it from you honestly hiding behind your newb account. The only thing i have done is be honest. i dont like all the shady shit that has gone on and im not the only one obviously.
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:11:13 PM

I don't blame you for being naive and believing the FUD, I'm sure alot of investors are caught in the crosshairs not sure what to believe. But There are a few of us here that have been with XC since may, and we could quite easily discredit alot of the FUD. Since the start XC has been transparent and public with everything they do, Dan has even run his own successful businesses outside of crypto. If XC's intention was to scam people, it would have happened a long time ago (during the first mega pump or the rev 2 pump). The fact that they are still here, even with the price collapsing proves that they are here for the long run. People are just quick to assume that ITO= Scam automatically, and it would be quite easy to set off a FUD campaign with one of the bigger competitors in Anon because we have so many enemies. People that don't even know anything about XC are here trolling and Fudding, and if they would have follwed XC since May, they would realize how completely stupid and idiotic some of this FUD truly is. That's why you will see alot of us early investors of XC are still supportive of everything and can see through all the bullshit that is being tossed around on the mainboard. Dan has delivered several dozens of times for us in the past, and he will continue to do so in the future.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

I dont understand the mentality of all the people from different coins wanting to fight i think its retarded. i mean if we are going to do that cool lets have crypto gangs and fight it out whatever but it seems counterproductive. we have built all of this up and the way things are going is scaring off new people and new money which is partially why the markets are shit. We should all be working together to make this what it could be. Thats what i liked about this project. Im a miner dude i live and die crypto, if people sleep through a launch and resort to fud because of their lazyness it pisses me off. you want to earn here you gotta put the work in period. Ill probly hold my block, im not one to put in btc that is going to affect me one way or the other if i lose. but that wont change peoples perception and really thats the thing everyone needs to be putting their efforts into. i was just curious if the entire thing is cancelled or what the situation was, dude cleared it up its allgood. i didnt come here to start any shit.
MobyDick_Poloniex

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

Not the case at all.  I negotiated the terms of the crowdsale for Poloniex.  I made it abundantly clear to the Blocknet team multiple times that trade would be open on Poloniex in both the NHZ and BTC BLOCK markets.  Blocknet was well aware of the arrangement. 

friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

the pages of this threath will be 576 soon
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:39:50 PM

I dont understand the mentality of all the people from different coins wanting to fight i think its retarded. i mean if we are going to do that cool lets have crypto gangs and fight it out whatever but it seems counterproductive. we have built all of this up and the way things are going is scaring off new people and new money which is partially why the markets are shit. We should all be working together to make this what it could be. Thats what i liked about this project. Im a miner dude i live and die crypto, if people sleep through a launch and resort to fud because of their lazyness it pisses me off. you want to earn here you gotta put the work in period. Ill probly hold my block, im not one to put in btc that is going to affect me one way or the other if i lose. but that wont change peoples perception and really thats the thing everyone needs to be putting their efforts into. i was just curious if the entire thing is cancelled or what the situation was, dude cleared it up its allgood. i didnt come here to start any shit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9428423#msg9428423

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9417114#msg9417114

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9417152#msg9417152

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:54:05 PM

Tweet this folks:

12 hours until the #Blocknet ITO ends!

https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/530087418394071040

Retweeted
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:56:18 PM

again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.

Sorry, but everything that Blocknet is trying to achieve, is the future of cryptocurrency.  In a sea of shit and scams, YOU bashing one of the only good things out there besides BTC rubs a lot of people the wrong way.  Say what you want or what you believe, but the truth of the matter is, Dan is a pioneer.  I would much rather sink BTC into Dan's projects, than pretty much anything else out there.  At least I know I don't have to watch those daily....wondering if tomorrow it will be worthless.  
Blocknet

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

Please, let's all keep this civil for the benefit of Blocknet.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: