Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:00:15 PM

again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.

XC fanboys have their heads up their asses right now...  They know what's best, fuck what everyone else thinks.

You've been banned from this topic by Synechist a few hours ago.

Hopefully you get reported to Theymos now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBlocknet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:00:31 PM

Please, let's all keep this civil for the benefit of Blocknet.

I totally agree, keep it civil guys!
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.

XC fanboys have their heads up their asses right now...  They know what's best, fuck what everyone else thinks.

so your an  XST investor, and you're trolling a project that your coin is involved in. Are you really that stupid? I've seen some stupid stuff posted here, but everything you've done with trolling blockNET does not make sense. You are a next level of stupidity my good sir.

ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

I don't know if this has been addressed, how many shares have been sold ?
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

I don't know if this has been addressed, how many shares have been sold ?

1023 BTC worth.  Or 4,092,000 BLOCK.  This is before the Bittrex 48 hour Refund window.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

so your an  XST investor, and you're trolling a project that your coin is involved in. Are you really that stupid? I've seen some stupid stuff posted here, but everything you've done with trolling blockNET does not make sense. You are a next level of stupidity my good sir.

hell no i dumped that shit a long time ago man. i do agree with the guy a little bit and i think you would to if it were another coin and not one your invested in. we all have our own opinion of what and who the best people in crypto are. i dont blindly support anyone and if they prove they are not to be trusted thats it they are done. Go through my history if you want i call bullshit when its due and i dont shill of anyone. i know that is probly pretty hard to wrap your head around for people that blindly support things even when the facts would say do otherwise.
TheBlocknet

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:17:43 PM

Boy oh boy is it steamy up in here today!
Blocknet

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

Like a Swedish bathhouse!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:22:42 PM

I think we should come back to first pages , enjoy the potential and weekend which is ahead Smiley this week was quite intensive and tiring for everyone

About 4 000 000 BLOCK tokens sold as of now which gives about 1000 BTC and about 10 hours to the end of the ITO

The Blocknet – an “internet of blockchains” – is a decentralised application platform built upon a revolution in cryptographic technology, a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains.

g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

Awesome, all Synechist needs is cunt with two newbie acc with blocknet in nick, poluting this thread even more

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
ib88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:39:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9434389#msg9434389
Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9439093#msg9439093
Smurf,
isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

sdc dev is cinni dev?
uh-oh the true about this scam sdc/shadowcash is being exposed!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=847952.0

Rynomster is not the Cinni dev.

He was contracted to develop Cinni's EM. That's all.

Do not bash the SDC devs. They were not involved in the smear campaign.

Synechist, why do you so vehemently defend the SDC devs? They actually come across quite well in the chat logs about the potential merger with XC but it is quite clear that some of the decisions they make in regards to the direction of SDC are largely influenced by a couple of their investors (these investors are strongly alleged to be part of a pump 'n' dump group). This is entirely unethical of them as the 'couple of investors' in question do not have SDC's long term future at heart. These so-called investors will jump ship as soon it pumps (if it does) and will be gone.

Also this whole fudstorm has been entirely orchestrated by the same pump 'n' dump group. The SDC team have done NOTHING to stop these SDC community members from perpetuating these baseless allegations against Dan and his projects. By not condemning their behaviour they are actually encouraging it - "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem".

If the shoe was on the other foot, these types of community members would rightfully be banned from the XC thread. I wish you would cease defending the SDC devs when they have done nothing to defend XC. 

SDC trolls will no doubt jump on this post but I will not waste my time engaging with you.

/thread derail

Blocknet sales looking good, we gonna make it!
ib88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:42:00 PM

Awesome, all Synechist needs is cunt with two newbie acc with blocknet in nick, poluting this thread even more

Oh look it's our Blocknet "investor" from earlier. Roll Eyes Don't be surprised if you're banned for that post.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:51:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:24:11 PM by synechist

Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

Smurf,
isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.

Dan

sdc dev is cinni dev?

Synechist, why do you so vehemently defend the SDC devs? They actually come across quite well in the chat logs about the potential merger with XC but it is quite clear that some of the decisions they make in regards to the direction of SDC are largely influenced by a couple of their investors (these investors are strongly alleged to be part of a pump 'n' dump group). This is entirely unethical of them as the 'couple of investors' in question do not have SDC's long term future at heart. These so-called investors will jump ship as soon it pumps (if it does) and will be gone.

Also this whole fudstorm has been entirely orchestrated by the same pump 'n' dump group. The SDC team have done NOTHING to stop these SDC community members from perpetuating these baseless allegations against Dan and his projects. By not condemning their behaviour they are actually encouraging it - "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem".

If the shoe was on the other foot, these types of community members would rightfully be banned from the XC thread. I wish you would cease defending the SDC devs when they have done nothing to defend XC.  

SDC trolls will no doubt jump on this post but I will not waste my time engaging with you.

/thread derail

Good questions there.

- The SDC devs genuinely believed the FUD that the SDC investors told them.

- Nonetheless, the SDC devs did a lot behind the scenes to try to prevent the smear campaign.

- I heard an (unconfirmed) report that Mr Boh has subsequently been banned from the SDC troll channel.

- Most importantly, the Blocknet community simply has absolutely no place spreading FUD, ever.

This is why I think so (just replace the XC-related terms with Blocknet-related ones):

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:35:53 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:47:56 PM by synechist

Longandshort and Youngmike, you got banned remember?

Do not post here.

Edit: Longandshort, if you genuinely wonder about the reason for your being banned, read the following: http://altcoinspeculation.com/blocknet-will-it-be-built/

But don't come back to comment on whether you think the reason is valid.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Smurf,

Dan

sdc dev is cinni dev?

/thread derail

Good questions there.

- The SDC devs genuinely believed the FUD that the SDC investors told them.

- Nonetheless, the SDC devs did a lot behind the scenes to try to prevent the smear campaign.

- I heard an (unconfirmed) report that Mr Boh has subsequently been banned from the SDC troll channel.

- Most importantly, the Blocknet community simply has absolutely no place spreading FUD, ever.

This is why I think so (just replace the XC-related terms with Blocknet-related ones):

I think at the end of the day, the SDC team are a bunch of puppets and have to listen to the bagholders or else... kind of like how other entities aside from the government actually control a nation. I wish the SDC team would have issued a statement to stop all the FUD, but chances are they dont want to because that is not the agenda of the bagholders. The bagholders will continue with their plans against XC and there is nothing they can do about it. That is the problem when you have a skewed distribution like SDC, you have investors making the decision instead of the team. If an SDC team members wants to refute this, then they are still stuck in a hole because they would be implying that the coin distribution doesnt matter, and if it didnt matter, then making a statement to stop the FUD should have happened a long time ago.

I remember Evan issued a joint statement with Dan to stop the ongoing FUD against DRK and XC, I dont see why the same thing can't be possible with SDC. It just goes back to the fact that they have an agenda and the coin isnt even being run by the team but by the large bagholding investors.
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.

I don't blame you for being naive and believing the FUD, I'm sure alot of investors are caught in the crosshairs not sure what to believe. But There are a few of us here that have been with XC since may, and we could quite easily discredit alot of the FUD. Since the start XC has been transparent and public with everything they do, Dan has even run his own successful businesses outside of crypto. If XC's intention was to scam people, it would have happened a long time ago (during the first mega pump or the rev 2 pump). The fact that they are still here, even with the price collapsing proves that they are here for the long run. People are just quick to assume that ITO= Scam automatically, and it would be quite easy to set off a FUD campaign with one of the bigger competitors in Anon because we have so many enemies. People that don't even know anything about XC are here trolling and Fudding, and if they would have follwed XC since May, they would realize how completely stupid and idiotic some of this FUD truly is. That's why you will see alot of us early investors of XC are still supportive of everything and can see through all the bullshit that is being tossed around on the mainboard. Dan has delivered several dozens of times for us in the past, and he will continue to do so in the future.

I keep seeing where Dan has run a business where some say it is/was successful (ProfX) and others say it is/was reputable (CoinsSource).

1. What business of his are you speaking of specifically? ATC Solutions? or Wireless Broadband Systems? or XC, Inc.?
I don't know if the last one even got off the ground or if it was scraped.

2. How do you know any of these businesses were successful or not? Did you look at the books?
I am certain you did not just go off of the word of the owner that would be the definition of naive.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:57:44 PM

Right folks, announcements incoming...

(I have 7 pages of them!)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:00:58 AM

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:01:37 AM

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:02:27 AM

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: