Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:59:58 AM

Buy wall at 25001 is nearly down.

Where do all that tokkens come from? unbelivable that some stupid cons are selling the whole time.

Maybe this nice man who put also 25001 wall on Bter will move some to Bittrex Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:03:18 AM

Where do all that tokkens come from? unbelivable that some stupid cons are selling the whole time.

Bittrex Unsold block address would help to show that the exchange is not dumping...just thinking the worst case scenario

It looks to me that these about 100 btc purchased quickly before the end of the ITO had some purpose Wink

So they should be running out of tokens soon Smiley

As of now we are at +- 970 btc

RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:10:24 AM

Bittrex Unsold block address would help to show that the exchange is not dumping...just thinking the worst case scenario

It looks to me that these about 100 btc purchased quickly before the end of the ITO had some purpose Wink

So they should be running out of tokens soon Smiley

As of now we are at +- 970 btc

The BLOCKNET MUST COME  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:13:53 AM

I think that 10 BTC buy was qasavx

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:16:28 AM

48-hour Bittrex Buy Wall == GOING FULL RETARDED   Angry

We know what you mean

If they sell their BLOCK they purchased at Bittrex back into the wall at Bittrex they are perfectly welcome to take their BTC and go buy block somewhere else if thats what they choose to do.  It is their BTC they can invest how they wish.  There are no arbitrage opportunities as BLOCK cannot be withdrawn or deposited from Bittrex.

We maintain an account for the ICO that has the coins that were being sold and the BTC from those sales for our BUY/SELL walls only.  It is all tracked through there, volume created by people buying above ICO price does not count towards the ICOs total sales.

The statements above only stand for the 48 hour buy back period.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you Ryan for the explanation.

However I think that the concern people have here is that anyone who wants to cripple the ITO can deposit as much BTC as (s)he likes, put up slightly higher bids to attract buyers, and then sell into the buy wall at a slight loss.

The cost of this would be minimal.

If you're aware of the smear campaign we've endured, you'll have little doubt about the presence of people who would very happily pay a low price to make the ITO fail.

This, in my opinion, presents a sure-fire way for opponents of the Blocknet to create conditions that do not reflect true interest in the project.

As such, I think that the buy wall does not address the unfair conditions due to open trading being enabled on Poloniex. Instead it creates a severely unfair condition for every single supporter of the Blocknet.

I request that you end the Buyback period early.

Sincerely

Arlyn

cryptico

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Arlyn and mxxxxxxxxx Did you get the unsold blocks from bittrex?

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

Dan can you ask to bittrex for the Unsold block address so that we can see coins not moving "dumping".

Thank you.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:17:23 AM

Hello Block Community I just Pmemmed Ryan from Bittrex

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Let's him Hear the Block Investors voice.

Thank you

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:18:04 AM

Tomorrow morning will be for sure a nice one Smiley

Next we can send the whole story to Tarantino to make some movie Smiley

Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:23:04 AM

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Thank you

The way I see it, is that we may come a few btc short if the dumping continues.. The Devs should give the guarantee that even in such a situation the project continues, that would be more powerfull than to ask bittrex stop the ITO
cryptico

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:27:38 AM

The way I see it, is that we may come a few btc short if the dumping continues.. The Devs should give the guarantee that even in such a situation the project continues, that would be more powerfull than to ask bittrex stop the ITO

I agree the Fact is That I do not think the Exchanges will release the FUNDS if the minimum is not reached as it is not in the ITO T&C..However this stupid refund wall was not either so it might be taken into cosideration.

Let's see what the Team has to say.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
GCab

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:29:29 AM

This isn't my first rodeo,a few anonymous trolls are not going to stop me.   

Yes my passion is about the power within the blockchain and its nodes, as there are endless possibilities and opportunities, we are building the future today...

+1

Thank you.
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:19:41 AM

Please don`t focus on the FUD in the forum, but instead try to help to develop this coin further !
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:29:27 AM

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Thank you."

Thank you

+1 Smiley

Even if Bittrex decides to make an open trade and everything is over and the project can start would be ok for me.
Dungor

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:31:07 AM

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Thank you."

Thank you

I support blocknet and I wan't it to succeed its ITO, but Bittrex house, Bittrex rules. Those that bought block on Bittrex was promised the service of a 48 hours return period, they can't go back on that even if some trolls theoretically will spend BTC to see the ITO fail (no empiric evidence of this yet btw). Please have some faith that the project will go through in one way or another.

XChat XZFT9YxW9Uhv4R5yoWgUmYhAzqP5qVuZp8
Public Key 288p7Jom8LvQ1UNVgc7H7wzpZoQkqLdtqfR7Ls4Bgo3Mz
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:33:47 AM

Build the Blocknet

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

for the next 21 hours I will mainly be doing this ...

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
cryptico

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

I support blocknet and I wan't it to succeed its ITO, but Bittrex house, Bittrex rules. Those that bought block on Bittrex was promised the service of a 48 hours return period, they can't go back on that even if some trolls theoretically will spend BTC to see the ITO fail (no empiric evidence of this yet btw). Please have some faith that the project will go through in one way or another.

Sure, consider this also we are not guests in Bittrex House, we are business partners that set up an agreement with T&C. No 48 Hours refund period in T&C.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

Sure, consider this also we are not guests in Bittrex House, we are business partners that set up an agreement with T&C. No 48 Hours refund period in T&C.
Another 8 H should be more then enough, let's try to find an agreement with Bittrex...This would be a fair countdown.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:50:58 AM

I think the entire ITO should have been done just through coingateway. The way they dealt with it was great. All the exchanges have messed things up one way or another.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
cryptico

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:53:06 AM

I think the entire ITO should have been done just through coingateway. The way they dealt with it was great. All the exchanges have messed things up one way or another.

Definetly agree with this. at least we know about them now.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: