Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

You know what? I'm not interested anymore. I prefer to spent my BTC somewhere else Smiley Thx for You time & politeness Smiley

So not only are you unwilling to do any of your own research, but you base your investment decisions off of one community member?  

Nice.

No, I was reading OP many times but still I can't understund what are these tokens for, what's the meaning of it? I did my own research. And don't tell me about investment decisions, I just asked one tiny question and still there's no one who would answer me. On that I'm basing my decisions. Besides that is the f****g place to ask and get answers.

The blocknet is going to make a collection of different coins be able to use each others features. Blocknet tokens will be like shares in this collection of coins. the more BLOCK you buy, the more fees you will receive when someone uses said services.

(thats about as much as i can simplify it, it is more complicated than that as the Blocknet hasn't actually been made yet)

like an ETF?

Plus blocknet value will go up to.
Means what we are buying today could be worth $20 per block
 Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:48:11 PM

The blocknet is going to make a collection of different coins be able to use each others features. Blocknet tokens will be like shares in this collection of coins. the more BLOCK you buy, the more fees you will receive when someone uses said services.

(thats about as much as i can simplify it, it is more complicated than that as the Blocknet hasn't actually been made yet)

This is why this project excites me.  Collecting revenue by just owning the shares.  Those patient in this project will be rewarded.  

Edit: And if the project goes as planned, there will be very few shares available for future demand.  We can automatically assume that we'll be around 5 million tokens (+/-), so things get very interesting for owners.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:56:24 PM

This is why this project excites me.  Collecting revenue by just owning the shares.  Those patient in this project will be rewarded.  

Edit: And if the project goes as planned, there will be very few shares available for future demand.  We can automatically assume that we'll be around 5 million tokens (+/-), so things get very interesting for owners.

+1.

People seem to be more concerned about the value of the block "coins" but I'm more interested in the end goal which is shares in the fully functioning blocknet.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
onealfa

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:59:16 PM

Plus blocknet value will go up to.
Means what we are buying today could be worth $20 per block
 Cheesy
I know we facing bumpy road ahead. And when it hits $20, those $20 may be not enough even for one single 0.33L of coke.
Yet I see no limit. Can be even $100 per block. I believe I'm still young enough to see this one day

1 year  time is a "short term" for me.  Even in cryptos

ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:11:57 PM

Glad to hear that others share the same opinion as me. I couldn't care less how the value of the shares fluctuate in the next few months. If the project succeeds, this time next year we'll be starting to earn fees. These fees will get larger and larger as more and more coins join the network - the potential for growth is near limitless. People who are in this looking for a quick pump are probably in the wrong place, some other pump and dump coin should be where they're looking.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

The problem is that we still do not have bittrex unsold block address and that people can still deposit bitcoin buy higher and dump on the sell wall.

You keep saying that as though anyone would bother wasting their time and money doing so.

Nobody from SuperNET appears to care about this scandal-hit ITO and Block is so very far from having anything of substance to show for itself, there's little concern about it from their side.

So who would be motivated enough to burn btc in order to stop this ITO from reaching the 850btc needed?

Do you not think that it's simply a large number of returns being made by people who have changed their mind? Why keep kidding yourself it is anything other than the one thing it is most likely to be?

Maybe because I witnessed the biggest FUD campaingn in crypto history EVER? I do not care about super net...super nintendo or super mario why are you mentioning it?

Jez im so sick of this nonsense.

Nope, you didn't. If you'd spent any time on BTT in the last couple of months you'd have seen some truly massive attacks on Monero and NXT.
And, from where I'm standing, the BlockNet ITO has thrown up so many red flags that calling what we've just seen a FUD attack is misleading.
I've rarely seen so many people unite on one topic on BTT before.......we'll see how this plays out over the next few months.

Have you guys any idea where the money is? and have you all read this:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-the-blocknet-ensures-its-funds-cannot-be-misspent

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

The problem is that we still do not have bittrex unsold block address and that people can still deposit bitcoin buy higher and dump on the sell wall.

You keep saying that as though anyone would bother wasting their time and money doing so.

Nobody from SuperNET appears to care about this scandal-hit ITO and Block is so very far from having anything of substance to show for itself, there's little concern about it from their side.

So who would be motivated enough to burn btc in order to stop this ITO from reaching the 850btc needed?

Do you not think that it's simply a large number of returns being made by people who have changed their mind? Why keep kidding yourself it is anything other than the one thing it is most likely to be?

Maybe because I witnessed the biggest FUD campaingn in crypto history EVER? I do not care about super net...super nintendo or super mario why are you mentioning it?

Nope, you didn't. If you'd spent any time on BTT in the last couple of months you'd have seen some truly massive attacks on Monero and NXT.
And, from where I'm standing, the BlockNet ITO has thrown up so many red flags that calling what we've just seen a FUD attack is misleading.
I've rarely seen so many people unite on one topic on BTT before.......we'll see how this plays out over the next few months.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-the-blocknet-ensures-its-funds-cannot-be-misspent

For more legible formatting of the wording for our accountability measures, check out http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-05%20The%20Blocknet-%20ITO%20rules%20and%20accountability%20measures.pdf

Addresses where coins are stored: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Addresses_of_Blocknet_Assets

Red flags? Nope. Read this: http://altcoinspeculation.com/blocknet-will-it-be-built/
And this: https://coinreport.net/blocknet-fud-campaign-altcoin-circus/

Lastly, you're very right that other coins have endured serious FUD. On the other hand, I've never "seen so many people unite on one topic on BTT before," as you say, and this makes the smear campaign the most massive FUD yet seen in crypto.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
ib88

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Incorrect. The BCT forum has been spammed by a small minority. Most of these "scam" threads have been created by the same small selection of users. It has even been proven that a lot of these noob accounts have been created by the same people. This is to create the illusion that there is a consensus against blocknet. The other haters are "coincidentally" connected to supernet, dark, SDC and other direct competitors. There's only been a couple of users who appear to have no motive against blocknet, who have probably been tricked by all this.

We WILL see how this plays out over the next few months and you WILL be proven wrong. There is no guarantee that blocknet will succeed but it most definitely is not a scam. Now run along evildave.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:38:24 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 04:49:41 PM by Conurtrol

You know how you feel when everyone attacks NXT unfairly and you know they don't really know what they're talking about? That's how I feel about this part of your statement. As for "biggest FUD campaign", I think this project had the most intense few days I've ever seen, but NXT surely is the alltime king of getting fudded.
_kit

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

i'm new to the world of alt coins, why so much negativity? surely the block net idea is about bringing together new ideas and technology?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:44:44 PM

i'm new to the world of alt coins, why so much negativity? surely the block net idea is about bringing together new ideas and technology?

I think that's probably why there's so much negativity. :-) The Blocknet is a major shakeup.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:51:58 PM

I just can't wait to get my Block off of bittrex and see this project move forward.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:55:09 PM

I just can't wait to get my Block off of bittrex and see this project move forward.

Amen to that brother.  Tired of them being held hostage there.

Edit: Yes I know that it's part of the way trex does things before they open markets.  I just want them in my wallet is all I'm saying.
G-Bert

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

exactly kit. why indeed. hopefully blocknet will improve this in time!  Smiley

ib88

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:00:25 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 05:28:02 PM by ib88

I'll try to keep my answer as brief as possible:

There are people in the altcoin scene who have the resources to manipulate the value of a coin. These same people are behind much of this negativity you see on this forum. These groups are in it purely to pump 'n' dump a coin for their own financial gain leaving many people bagholding a worthless coin. The blocknet affects their agenda in 2 ways:

1. The Blocknet is a longterm project and will hold a minimum of 850 BTC. Without blocknet these funds would otherwise have been kept by investors, some of which would've been sucked into these pump 'n' dump schemes. Hence why this smear campaign has coincided with the ITO even though the blocknet project was announced weeks ago.

2. One of the main ideas behind the Blocknet is to create an ecosystem whereby only legitimate coins can join. These legitimate coins are much less vulnerable to manipulation by pump 'n' dump groups.

I'm not sure how much of a noob you are so feel free to ask if you need me to elaborate on anything.

[EDIT] A lot of the negativity also comes from direct competitors, as you'd expect.
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

exactly kit. why indeed. hopefully blocknet will improve this in time!  Smiley

Why?  Because each coin has their loyalists.  You know the saying: "You don't shit where you eat".  It's kind of like that.  People come to the coins you support and they shit all over it/them.  I have no problem with civil discussions/concerns, but the blatant FUD is what kills me, and that for most people is what causes the negativity.
G-Bert

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:02:22 PM

Just had a thought...

What about offering the Xcash community some block with the 10% discount on coingateway seeing as they missed out before?

Wouldn't this be fair, and also improve the chances of us hitting the 850?

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

So I guess it's time for the pros to pump sdc, make them think they've won. Then the epic dump followed by block and the group rising hard out of the ashes. Accumulation time
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:19:14 PM

So I guess it's time for the pros to pump sdc, make them think they've won. Then the epic dump followed by block and the group rising hard out of the ashes. Accumulation time

How does this topic have anything to do with SDC?
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:27:00 PM

As much as I hate some members of the Shadow community I still have to accept that Shadow is on to something big, and that's why you see the price rising.
An please don't mess with all shadow community, is not fair. There are only few assholes involved in there that will do the same in the name of any coin.
If Block was on their buy list you will see them here defending it.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: