Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

So since we assume guilty until proven innocent, I am going to say these are communist government trolls, and unless they prove otherwise by having their governments prove their identity, I will assume they are filthy fiat communist government trolls  Cheesy  Grin Grin  Shocked  Cool
And Spoetnik is a Russian communist. Look at his nick: it is an unambiguous hommage to the first Russian artificial satellite, Sputnik.

The power of presumption of guilt Smiley

Spoetnik: this is just a joke, nothing implied here.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
crypto_chellie

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

It's all yours boss Wink

Listen to this guy HYP'sters.. be smart and read what he said.

i have nothing more to contribute to this topic.

This didn't last very long....
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:11:10 AM

So since we assume guilty until proven innocent, I am going to say these are communist government trolls, and unless they prove otherwise by having their governments prove their identity, I will assume they are filthy fiat communist government trolls  Cheesy  Grin Grin  Shocked  Cool
And Spoetnik is a Russian communist. Look at his nick: it is an unambiguous hommage to the first Russian artificial satellite, Sputnik.

The power of presumption of guilt Smiley

Spoetnik: this is just a joke, nothing implied here.

how is your shit not gone for spam ?

offtopic ?

the comments from Crazyloaf above ? and most of the others ? WTF ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:15:13 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

I changed my fucking mind because these scammers won't quit while their ahead and they went right back to playing dumb and provoking us all.

you people make me sick with your spamming trolling games to mouth people off and avoid talking about what it is exactly that countless people have a problem with.

whining and crying about me or any person that criticizes your scam coin is not going to make it seem legit i can assure you.
nor is it going to make us go away either.

consider using your brain for once..

all you guys are doing is playing Spam Bitcointalk fro attention games and if you can bad mouth then bonus why ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:15:34 AM

Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version,that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

Confirm the PM's or GTFO
The burden of proof is on you, not on us. YOU are the plaintiff, YOU contact the "legal" powers (here, Theymos). "The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges." (semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit)

Quote from: Wikipedia - Legal Burden of Proof
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

Plus, as presstab mentionned, should the PM offer be accepted (and at least on the ground of above-mentionned principles, we will not), a new thread and sock puppet would be created and it would all start over."

In the future, presstab, I will also repost your part. When I am not around, you can repost mine too Smiley

Also, new argument: Hypnotique had 0 posts when he started this thread. ZERO post means zero credibility per se, only his arguments could have some and they all have been debunked.

Edit: same for EyesWideOpen - ZERO post before this thread

Typical to try and wiggle your way out of it with more of your bullshit.

Facts are facts, aren't they. Regardless of where they come from. If you confirmed the PM's, even a new sock puppet would have no credibility since you will have already proven yourselves.

You won't confirm the PM's because they don't exist.

THIS IS WHY

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:20:06 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

I changed my fucking mind because these scammers won't quit while their ahead and they went right back to playing dumb and provoking us all.

you people make me sick with your spamming trolling games to mouth people off and avoid talking about what it is exactly that countless people have a problem with.

whining and crying about me or any person that criticizes your scam coin is not going to make it seem legit i can assure you.

all you guys are doing is playing Spam Bitcointalk fro attention games and if you can bad mouth then bonus why ?

Don't you hate it when people do what you do?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:23:16 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

no not at all and what is that Captain snotty & vague ?

you have a big fucking mouth with nothing behind it.. i have proven how my mouth works.. you all shudder and piss yourselves.

sit down and shut the fuck up coin cloner.. and keep digging smart ass Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:45:20 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

you have a big fucking mouth with nothing behind it.. i have proven how my mouth works.. you all shudder and piss yourselves.

No, While I was gonna pack it in, ya done irritated me. I gave you all the ammunition you could possibly need if you had half the skills you claim. C'mon, "coin cloner?" You can't do any better than something you dreamed?

You've irritated me, but I'm past that. Now I'm simply amused. Every once in a while it's just straight up fun to step into a battle of wits with somebody who's totally unarmed.

There has been nothing vague in my replies, so now let's get serious, shall we?

I couldn't clone a coin if I had to to save my life. C++ looks about the same as Babylonian to me, and I don't have a rosetta stone. My skill is words, logic, and debate. But I have a grasp of english that you will never acquire, and if I choose to use logical fallacies, it IS a choice, not the default of a short circuited level of development. Your constant use of strawmen is pretty much proof positive that you have neither the wit, intestinal fortitude, nor skill to back even one allegation you've made towards me. Not too mention that you made most of it up from whole cloth. What's more, you know it, I know it, everybody who reads this knows it. The only reason I continue to engage is that I hope to drive you beyond the brink from which what passes for your mind simply can't recover. Don't know if I'll succeed, but I'll have fun doing it. I'll be that shadow in the back of your eye every fucking time you lie about me or my friends. I'll be the guy pointing out every stupid thing that spews forth from your unprincipled, disordered psyche. With the passage of sufficient time, should your obsession continue, I won't even have to do anything. My voice will become one of the many in your diseased imagination telling you "yes, do it. pull the trigger!"

When you implode, I will be there, laughing.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:48:00 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

Why don't you and your fag fuck cocksucker BFF HyptnocockTEKfucker go fuck off.
Oh, come now. Hypnotique mounted a coherent attack. I think it without merit, but it's not the ramblings of a diseased mind. I don't think He deserves to be conflated with Spoetnik.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

These communist style fiat trolls is what bitcoin is trying to get away from. Its sad that this forum is being allowed to be destroyed by them.

Everyone that uses HYP knows that it is not a scam. Now move along fiat trolls.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:38:22 AM

These communist style fiat trolls is what bitcoin is trying to get away from. Its sad that this forum is being allowed to be destroyed by them.

Can you quit crying like a baby for 5 minutes ?
fuck every fucking day all the time nooooon stop ..FUD this and Trolls that ..fuck it gets old !
grow the fuck up already.

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:17:20 AM

fuck every fucking day all the time nooooon stop ..FUD this and Trolls that ..fuck it gets old !

LAWL you crack me up man.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:42:33 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 02:25:02 PM by Spoetnik

LAWL you crack me up man.

Good at least you stopped crying for two minutes while i jingle my keys  Roll Eyes

an off-topic reply to an off-topic reply..uhh what was i saying ?
since i don't even think you can manage to scroll up to check i will give you a hint.. it was about being on topic and whining.
but i am sure you will be back to it right quick..

uhh communism ? WTF ? really ?
uuhhh yeah ok i guess i am advocating communism.. who knew ? LOL
i hate being the last to now things Sad

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

i bet my left nut David Latapie is rpietila

actually,.what your missions
what your motivations?
what your coins?
it seems you really feel threatened by HYP
let's compete fairly

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:20:38 AM

I think i see now why these guys started lashing out and whining..

PS: I told you so.

Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:06:41 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 01:18:50 PM by Hypnotique

The forum is being destroyed by scammers such as yourself and David Latapie, presstab.

Fiat trolls? Is this your new tactic to distract from getting caught manufacturing PM's?

"Nothing to see here, just a bunch of internet trolls making accusations. Move along now." - no other scammer has ever said that before  Roll Eyes

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

I am officially changing their name from HYP'sters to FUD'sters

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:13:00 PM

'officially'? What office do you hold, precisely?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:53 PM

Altcoin King = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830072.0

my office is Bitcointalk.org

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:57:57 PM

Altcoin King = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830072.0

my office is Bitcointalk.org

Well, I'll be damned Cheesy That was actually a pretty good comeback. There might be hope for you yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: