Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23340 times)
kingpin69

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:11:08 AM

what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

And yes i postulated you were Shakezulu and i had good reason i outlined.

since simple reasoning doesn't seem to work with fucktards how about some maths?

top 10 wallets as a percentage of overall coins...

M - (Maieutcoin) top 10 wallets own 56.98% of the total coin supply
XQN (Quotient) - top 10 wallets own  48.11% of the total coin supply
CAP (Bottlecaps) - top 10 wallets own 38.0% of the total coin supply
BALLS (Snowballs) - top 10 wallets own 37.7% of the total coin supply
HBN (Hobonickels) - top 10 wallets own 30.44% of the total coin supply
JPC (Spoetniks oh so great jackpotcoin) top 10 wallets own 28.30% of the total coin supply
HYP (Hyperstake) - top 10 wallets own 22.0% of the total coin supply

I would have done more but TEK don't seem to have a working explorer/richlist and neither does your other favourite maxcoin lol.

so much for your HYPothesis on it being a ponzi pfft.

looks like its got a better distribution model than most, and the top wallets haven't dumped any large amount of coins which can be checked with the block explorer.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:18:18 AM

what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

since simple reasoning doesn't seem to work with fucktards how about some maths?

top 10 wallets as a percentage of overall coins...

M - (Maieutcoin) top 10 wallets own 56.98% of the total coin supply
XQN (Quotient) - top 10 wallets own  48.11% of the total coin supply
CAP (Bottlecaps) - top 10 wallets own 38.0% of the total coin supply
BALLS (Snowballs) - top 10 wallets own 37.7% of the total coin supply
HBN (Hobonickels) - top 10 wallets own 30.44% of the total coin supply
JPC (Spoetniks oh so great jackpotcoin) top 10 wallets own 28.30% of the total coin supply
HYP (Hyperstake) - top 10 wallets own 22.0% of the total coin supply

I would have done more but TEK don't seem to have a working explorer/richlist and neither does your other favourite maxcoin lol.

so much for your HYPothesis on it being a ponzi pfft.

looks like its got a better distribution model than most, and the top wallets haven't dumped any large amount of coins which can be checked with the block explorer.

Who are you and why do i give two flyin' shits what you think ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

@Spoetnik
Why should we, give a flying f*ck about what YOU think??
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:31:51 AM

foaming at the keys and flinging wild accusations is hardly what I would call good reason. Or reason at all, for that matter.

But whatever. Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being.

I do however reiterate: to date, I have not been directly involved in the coding development of ANY coin except Tech (not TEK) where I altered a few lines of code in the .pro file to make it compile under Unbuntu. I did this because I use ubuntu and the .pro file had lines in it that were windows specific, causing it to crash the compile.

I was part of Team Earthcoin as a writer (prose, not code) until other obligations made that impossible.

Now that you have shown me the writing of shakezulu, I very well might try my hand at developing a coin. Won't be soon, and probably won't be for profit as I'm just trying to learn more about coding. But what the hell.

I'm done with this.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:18:42 AM

@spoetnik
maybe price dropped but not scam until now
balls dropped but not scam until now,..
litecoin price dropped but not scam too until now
so your predictions just bullshit like sissy
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:10:27 PM

why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

And why does making coins (cloning them) mean anything ?
99.99% of all these so called coders here do is copy and entire code base and then mod a few things..

Seems these HYP'sters are bending over backwards attacking the coin Balls now.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868657.new#new
I am not surprised because i noticed some of the cheerleaders for HYP coin start talking about BALLS on polo's chat instead
and figured 3,2,1.. here come the Bitcointalk attack and sure enough LOL

I've been offered some coins for both Balls and HYP and never got around to getting a wallet or receiving any coins and i never ever had any of either ever !
I have not gotten along with iGotSpots in the past either but i think he is being attacked unfairly because he stole HYP's thunder and their bag holding advertisers LOL
I find that funny how he stole their user base out from under them.. LOL poor HYP'sters hahahha

EDIT:
@Mig-23
I predict you say some more crap about my sissy predictions.. want to place a wager on that ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:07:31 AM

why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

And why does making coins (cloning them) mean anything ?
99.99% of all these so called coders here do is copy and entire code base and then mod a few things..

Seems these HYP'sters are bending over backwards attacking the coin Balls now.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868657.new#new
I am not surprised because i noticed some of the cheerleaders for HYP coin start talking about BALLS on polo's chat instead
and figured 3,2,1.. here come the Bitcointalk attack and sure enough LOL

I've been offered some coins for both Balls and HYP and never got around to getting a wallet or receiving any coins and i never ever had any of either ever !
I have not gotten along with iGotSpots in the past either but i think he is being attacked unfairly because he stole HYP's thunder and their bag holding advertisers LOL
I find that funny how he stole their user base out from under them.. LOL poor HYP'sters hahahha

EDIT:
@Mig-23
I predict you say some more crap about my sissy predictions.. want to place a wager on that ?

lol

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:02:41 PM

special gift for spoetnik
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:34:06 PM

Hyp is not a scam but it's over 66 millions of worthless coins...
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:02:06 AM

until now this coin still exist and very very good coin,..
and never scam like your bullshit man...
ElTomeko27

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:14:30 AM

This "very very good" coin is falling down hard and nobody cares anymore..Move on to next shitcoin Smiley
BagHolder0fcrap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

I know what you're thinking. Not again!!

Yes unfortunately. This latest shitcoin is being pushed hard in the Poloniex/cryptsy trollboxes, bitcointalk forums & social media as a fair coin when it has one of the most fraudulent distribution schemes in crypto so far.

Let's start with the original ANN mirrored here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hyp-hyperstake-proof-of-stake-750-annual-fork-launch.338527

HyperStake will be created via hard fork of an existing coin, TruckCoin. The fork will occur Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:30:25 GMT.

HyperStake
Faster-than-light crypto

High PoS coins like HBN (100%), CAP(200%), TEK(500%) is not enough? Enter HyperStake, the coin light-years ahead.

What is HYP?

HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. Do you like the thrill of living on the bleeding edge, and get the features before the others? Then HyperStake is for you.
We won't experiment for the stake of experimenting. We want the coin to be viable too.
We will listen to you, we will use bounties for offloading work for on you.
HyperStake is using a fork launch, as mentioned above. This means we had to actually buy into the coin instead of creating an IPO or pre-mining. A quick warning that TRK did have a premine of 120k which is mostly spent and is completely unrelated and uncontrolled by the HYP team.

Hyperstake is based on Truckcoin.

Who are the devs?

Captain presstab and Commander davidlatapie are experienced holders and freelance devs of several coins (HBN, TEK, NOBL, TRK, MINT, XMR...). They are currently the only devs but are open to accept pull requests and submission from other community members.

HyperStake Technical Details:

Proof of Stake
90 Second Block Time
Minimum Age ~ 8 days
Maximum Age - 30 days
Annual Interest Rate - 750%
Maximum Stake Subsidy - 1,000 HYP
Recommended Block Size - 1,600 HYP

Why did you fork an existing coin?
After buying into TruckCoin and seeing the diminishing exchange rate because of lack of dev support, we decided to take things into our own hands. We are giving the TRK community a chance to make their coins worth something again. We get to take the coin into our own hands through a voluntary hard fork and we plan on adding many features through time. Join the experiment with us.

If you have TRK right now that you would like to be able to use as HYP, then it will need to be withdrawn from any of the exchanges and held in a wallet. You will then be able to locate the wallet.dat file in the appdata directory in the truckcoin folder. Make a copy of the wallet.dat and copy it over to the hyperstake folder. Note that this does not destroy or transfer your truckcoin or anything like that. If you have TRK before the fork you will essentially double your coins for free.

Wallet
We will release a wallet after the hard fork occurs. We will stake the first forked block and we will checkpoint it into the client, upload the repo, and link everyone to a freshly built wallet.

To Do
- Get an exchange
- Updated logo (right now using very basic design)
- Block explorer
- Website

Seems innocent enough. Since they're forking TRK, i'm sure they've given everyone plenty of time to buy TRK and get free HYP right? Wrong Angry

https://i.imgur.com/E66eVxQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/468h0H5.png

Shocked

Mere HOURS, when they knew they were going to fork it weeks in advance  Huh

This allowed these schemers to pick up cheap TRK unnoticed prior to launching/forking their new HYP coin (don't worry, i'm sure they didn't do this due to their impeccable morals.. HAHAHAHAHAH) allowing them to get freee HYP at the fork. Not to mention the bags of the TRK shitcoin they were holding which prompted them to start this Hyperscam in the first place.

This is called buying with inside information (insider trading) and it's ILLIGAL! If this were securities/stocks/equities and not crypto, these clowns would be spending years in FEDERAL PRISON for insider trading.

Guaranteed i'm not the only one that has a problem with this distribution scheme... clearly the launch/fork date needed to be edited out of the present day ANN (it has been) else it might raise some questions!

HYP has had close to a 1000% rise in the past few weeks, time to put a stop to this nonsense... shitcoins like this give crypto a bad name. The game is rigged friends and guess who benefits?  Surprise! captain and commander here at the top of the richlist.

https://i.imgur.com/3UqOtGY.png

I wonder if Presstab and David fud'd their own coin. If so, they royally screwed up.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:18:35 PM

This "very very good" coin is falling down hard and nobody cares anymore..Move on to next shitcoin Smiley

It's an 'experiment', you see.
It is not important that they ninja-ed the relaunch, edited the OP, got caught lying about fake PMs or promoted an unsustainable coin without a long term plan.
The only important thing is David, Presstab and their crew makes enough for a fabulous winter holiday!
Don't think the published wallet addresses are the only one they own.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:32:16 PM

It is not important that they ninja-ed the relaunch, edited the OP, got caught lying about fake PMs or promoted an unsustainable coin without a long term plan.
The only important thing is David, Presstab and their crew makes enough for a fabulous winter holiday!

This has a $60k market cap atm. It's not even worth commenting on anymore tbh. GG Trolls Sad

From a code point of view, HyperStake is really well done but not from an economic point of view. It's 750% a year so price will decline but the float is also increasing. Comparing to 2 weeks ago, the price should be about 30% less to keep the same marketcap. The difference between the marketcap between now and 2 weeks ago is about 10% less than what it was.

What I worry about with something like this is continually dropping market price and then having people sell because price is going down, further dropping the price but I guess we'll see how this all plays out.
ElTomeko27

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

Price will drop to 100 sat sooner or later. 74 mln of useless coins... Wink

"HYP is so undervalued now..." Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

rather still overvalued... Roll Eyes
ElTomeko27

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

This has a $60k market cap atm. It's not even worth commenting on anymore tbh. GG Trolls Sad

THIS HAS A $45k ALREADY. 24h later...
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:56:38 AM

guys, here is the short of it.. you can make a shitload of money on HYP right now and probably for a while, BUT dont stay too long, and be standing right near the exit door during the party, because at some point, there will be a massive fire sale. You know how many people get out when there is a massive fire at a club? The same amount of fiat you will end up with.

This was posted by me on November 7th when price was still healthy.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:29:47 AM

Question is did anyone make a shitload? I doubt it, and if they profited, it couldn't have been more than 10-20 BTC.
ElTomeko27

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 03:54:24 PM by ElTomeko27

HYPERSTAKE BEST COMMUNITY EVER!!! TO DA MOON!!!

Tooo daaa mooooooo... Cry Cry Cry

Grin VEGASPUMP AN CRAZYDUMP GUYS cmon Grab Your "CHEAP COINS"
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:44:18 PM

Question is did anyone make a shitload? I doubt it, and if they profited, it couldn't have been more than 10-20 BTC.
I did, well maybe not a SHITLOAD, but i bought a new PC with X99, 5830k, gtx970, 32GB DDR4 with profits from HYP.
Well done CrazyLoaf, your HYPE worked well for me.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: