Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:32:43 AM

my crystal ball tells me we will see the 15k sats soon  Grin

all aboard!

My balls are telling me it will be 20k+ after dust settles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:33:48 AM

awesome did not know about slack community don't have that amount of ARCH to be CEO but decent stash,,

thank you! continue dudes! stay off negative, 3D manufacturing connected to crypto funding = novelty I have never seen before.. you night be sitting on the gold mine without knowing it, seriously, if not ARCH someone else will execute it.. but ARCH was is one of the first
TheMilkman

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:40:21 AM

That's the difference between people here and people on Slack.
People on Slack are mostly relaxed about situation (and just making their stashes bigger),
while people on Bitcointalk are pissing their pants. Totally different atmosphere on Slack than here.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:48:57 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 12:40:19 PM by altcoinUK

Note that most discussion Arch-related is not happening here but on Slack. You should register on slack if you are not there. This is your source for high quality info. You need to hjave 8000 Arch in your wallet to enter or 32000 Arch in your wallet to access CEO room (people in that room were alerted about yesterdays dump/delay 2-3 hours earlier than the rest). If you want to gamble, stick to Bittrex + Bitcointalk. If you want to invest and earn money, you have to becaome part of ARCH commnity. Welcome to Slack!

Just as out of curiosity, what can be discussed at foot soldier or "CEO" level about a coin, which the founder and leader BTCArchitect has just announced that he is off and the whole things is fucked up? The coin is used nowhere and according the lead dev/founder it has no future at all. It's a pure P&D commodity at the best. So what the fuck are you talking about in your CEO room?

Actually that CEO room quite creative from BTCArchitect, bring together a bunch of wankers in a virtual CEO room who try to scam out from the market 1-2 BTC, that's epic.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:51:05 AM

all aboard!

It's hard to achieve 20k but 15k is achievable.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:53:33 AM

That's the difference between people here and people on Slack.
People on Slack are mostly relaxed about situation (and just making their stashes bigger),
while people on Bitcointalk are pissing their pants. Totally different atmosphere on Slack than here.

So you say that Arch Slack is Bagholders Crew? :-)
nilu21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:02:22 PM

well i am buying when theres blood on the streets.call me an idiot or ass but PATIENCE is a thing not everyone is good at.

You are an idiot.
yeah got that quality from ur mom.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

well i am buying when theres blood on the streets.call me an idiot or ass but PATIENCE is a thing not everyone is good at.

You are an idiot.
yeah got that quality from ur mom.
OH SNAP!!!!! LMAO this thread is quite entertaining today Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

I must be the only one to think it is good news, I was hoping for. We need less crypto, more Moby.

BTCA wants real investors, not crypto-traders, that's why BTCA is so rude (extremely rude) in his letter, tweets and so on, just to wipe them out. It is darwinian selection. It has been months since he said he was looking for less CEO. I even didn't go in slack anymore because of 99 % noise, with people mentionning @group for whatever "news" and sometimes open conflicts, even if we can't really say they were trolls.

Attracting VC was impossible. A VC won't share the pie with 150 "CEO"... I saw it dozens of times in VC. Originally, entrepreneurs always have too many projects, clients or small investors. A few months later, they have to stop the most money and time consuming projects, clients, and find an exit for smallest investors (It is always rude, sometimes with a discount...).

The price will go as low as possible in the next future, and BTCA will be as rude and challenging  as possible. But price is not value. Except if you have a loan to payback, you shouldn't bother. If 80 % were crypto-traders, it is normal that the price is 80% down.

It is just my opinion, I can be totally wrong, be a stupid bagholder and fully misunderstanding BTCA's vision. I can still change my mind if BTCA become too much selfish, retarded and if it is just the first step before btca's capitulation. And I would perhaps be upset if I haven't made at least breakeven or if I had significant savings in Archcoin.

Note : I am what is called a CEO

Why defending mr soares ? you're part of the scam?

BTC architect has a shady reputation and i'm not surprised at all he scammed the community.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
TheMilkman

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:25:45 PM

Once again: there was no scam.
If you have been reading Slack (especially CEO) you would have sold in time. This is where all the news are being shared first. Read the whitepaper.
If you sold yesterday - great!
If you didn't sell and are holding - great!
If you didn't sell and are buying more - even better!
If you didn't sell and are selling now - it's your fault you are losing by selling on a loss. You will be panic buying at some point. We earn money on noobs like you.
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:34:01 PM

all aboard!

Sorry mate, keep dreaming, without the 6k sat ICO buywall we will see 3k or even 2k for Arch.
Now there will I maybe reconsider to to buy IN again the fresh BTC I got from selling in the upper twenties.

Check my nickname! I learned my lesson also on the hard way but kept trying and been rewarded.
Coinstreet

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:34:06 PM

If you have been reading Slack (especially CEO) you would have sold in time. This is where all the news are being shared first. Read the whitepaper.
If you sold yesterday - great!
If you didn't sell and are holding - great!
If you didn't sell and are buying more - even better!
If you didn't sell and are selling now - it's your fault you are losing by selling on a loss. You will be panic buying at some point. We earn money on noobs like you.

^^ what he said, don't hate the players if you can't play the game....

Welcome to crypto!
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:35:25 PM

Crazy crash Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:47:25 PM

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Coinstreet

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:48:38 PM

all aboard!

Sorry mate, keep dreaming, without the 6k sat ICO buywall we will see 3k or even 2k for Arch.
Now there will I maybe reconsider to to buy IN again the fresh BTC I got from selling in the upper twenties.

Check my nickname! I learned my lesson also on the hard way but kept trying and been rewarded.

Naaaaah.... nobody got their coins cheaper so that would mean selling with a loss and quite possibly a big loss. Everyone who was in before the big pump already sold. The 6k level is holding and everyone in this game is trying to make some profit. So naturally we should see an upward movement. Time will tell... :-)
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:55:49 PM

I think what happened here is quite similar to a-lot of other businesses that started off with funds from crypto. The project is in a way a self fulfilling prophecy.

First a dream is outlined, and this forms the justification for the crowd-fund. In no way, does actually using a crypto-currency token benefit the business anywhere down the line.

At some point, it becomes more costly to support the token, than it is to walk away, particularly when a startup is not really bound by the coin itself.

Remember, the coin was to serve a purpose, to raise money. There was alot of elaborate justification for why people should invest, and further invest. But at the end of the day, the justification is rather simple, he needs money, whether or not it is for the actual products or continuation or not doesn't matter. The coin was never really needed, and it was only created to facilitate the transfer of wealth.

What everybody should learn from this is as what some of the people above have said. This is a trading commodity and speculative token. Whatever story that was used to artificially inflate this is going to be the same kind of story used in everything that is miss-priced.

It should be foolish to even think that 'bottoms' could have existed, so many people were calling buying in the 20k ranges, and look at them now.. in particular some people who preach the crash cycle suddenly forgot the fact that they were buying in the 20k ranges and yet expected the price to tumble to 6k.

Tsk tsk.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:47:03 PM

Just dumped rest of my coins. Gonna buy back we we go 1k
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:54:28 PM

WTF?

Coinme, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your coins. Hopefully we can figure out who the thief is when/if they sign on for CEO status.

Thank you!

This is what I was hoping to hear in the beginning from ARCH Owner, CEOs or Support.

I have given up hope of this happening as the lack of support shown by ARCH top dogs is quite remarkable.

To date I know of 5 now ex ARCHers who have contacted me and described losing coins in a similar manner.

The total lost to hacks/theft or whatever you want to call that I've been made aware of is over 200k ARCH which by the latest
prices is around 75BTC worth, and I'm sure there will be others who no longer monitor this thread, have walked away from
ARCH and no longer follow this coin or do not wish to make their loss public. Edgar ARCH will know a lot more but
he is remaining silent on this matter and has offered no assistance in tracking the thief.

My recent posts here sparked a response from ARCH Support and Tom has been polite. Thank you, Tom, but unable to
be of assistance as he does not know who is ARCH rich lister #2 at the following address.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AL8PwmG2wC5Kjq9SfsTCmVVvKJqrg2bWWc.htm

I can see the 32k taken from my wallet ended up there by following the Blockchain from

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/block.dws?171607.htm

I've contacted Bittrex but they are claiming privacy reasons for not divulging anything.
I'm not certain that this is a Bittrex wallet as it doesn't have a lot of withdrawls
It only seems to be accumulating.

While the loss of 15BTC worth of ARCH is personally disappointing what is the most disappointing is the response from the ARCH community.

From the previous replys in this thread you can see how the common cry has been that it was my fault for not pass-wording the wallet.

I accept this was an mistake on my part however it must pointed out that it is NOT a requirement to password the ARCH wallet.
It is a recommendation only.

The ARCH wallet does not enforce a password and this should be a minimum requirement BY DESIGN given the reoccurring thefts
seen over the last 6 months from ARCH wallets and that ARCH Devs are obviously aware of.

Well this is an interesting post.

At this point I'm not sure what difference it would make, pretty sure a lot of people are already pissed at Edgar and it's going to be hard for him to gain the public's trust again.

Anybody knows who is the #2 address on the Rich List?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:08:55 PM

looks like arch is having a hierarchy where devs and whales get money from small traders by manipulation Shocked
nilu21

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:23:47 PM

looks like arch is having a hierarchy where devs and whales get money from small traders by manipulation Shocked

That's exactly how it seems to work.
If you are a noob trader you will always lose - Architext and his minions are going to scam you. He and his friends are earning most of money. CEO's are second in line. And regular users are losing on their pumps ad dumps. But this vicious sircle seems to be over since their secret got leaked and whole house of cards collapsed. Game over, scammers. XPY all the way.

Mission accomplished. Coin abandoned now. And he doesn't even hide with it. Abandonig the project to focus on other things? Legitimized runaway.
lmao i think youve made ur point.now stop crying like a baby who brought at stop and bagholding lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: