Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS  (Read 221291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (53 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:51:07 PM

Coin abandoned by DEV. No future.

Lol. Who's said this?

Why don't you try reading the thread? or twitter? or any other crypto news source?
Nobody didn't said any fuckin BS about "coin abandoned by dev", this is bullshit, there was only news about moby delay, that's it.
Don't confuse ppl about this

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

Is it "will not", "protocol", "client" or "any crypto venture" that confuses you?

Now what?  Still have faith in the scammer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:54:57 PM

Lol. Who's said this?

Why don't you try reading the thread? or twitter? or any other crypto news source?
Nobody didn't said any fuckin BS about "coin abandoned by dev", this is bullshit, there was only news about moby delay, that's it.

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

It's not mean he abandoned project read carefully his letter to investors.

...removed bullshit from scammer BTCarchitect...

Ah, I get it, you're a bagholder...totally makes sense...  

Keep on believing!  See where you end up. (Hint: It won't be on a beach in a floating doghouse)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:57:35 PM

Lol. Who's said this?

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

Keep on believing!  See where you end up. (Hint: It won't be on a beach in a floating doghouse)
Yes, i'm bagholder but bagholder of REAL project not just like other bullshit crypto coins.
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

Yes, i'm bagholder but bagholder of REAL project not just like other bullshit crypto coins.

I hope you're not talking about ARCH...  I'm quoting this just so I can come back in oh, about a month or so, to laugh at you for being so naive.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:02:07 PM

Lol. Who's said this?

Keep on believing!  See where you end up. (Hint: It won't be on a beach in a floating doghouse)

Why you still carefully watching this project and thread if you sold your own coins and say that others are bag holders?  Roll Eyes

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:02:47 PM

I hope you're not talking about ARCH...  I'm quoting this just so I can come back in oh, about a month or so, to laugh at you for being so naive.
See you again 6mo later.
xinwao

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:09:23 PM

I hope you're not talking about ARCH...  I'm quoting this just so I can come back in oh, about a month or so, to laugh at you for being so naive.

Good question - what coin are you talking about? I'm also looking that kind of REAL coin.
ARCH team not managed to realize their plans, case closed. The only thing that they can do now is "to enjoy theirs trading “hobby”".
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:41:02 PM

Too funny. 6 months was pulled out of his ass. He doesn't know shit and things can get delayed or worse never happen. Coin slowly dumps till it is delisted. 99% of startups don't make it because they don't know what is involved. You don't need to be a captain or CEO and go down and lose it all. You can get out.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:40:46 PM

Lol. Who's said this?

Is it "will not", "protocol", "client" or "any crypto venture" that confuses you?

Live4crypto dont stop spamming.....Let me collect some cheap arch b4 the pump. Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:04:53 AM

Lol. Who's said this?

Live4crypto dont stop spamming.....Let me collect some cheap arch b4 the pump. Cheesy

Rakesh, sorry man but you being positive is the KISS OF DEATH to cryptos... correction, you are the kiss of death when trying to SAVE them.

I can only imagine what you can be when you just try to outsmart everyone...

This coin can be saved, I will repeat once more. But the scammer Edgar won't be able to do it, no matter what even if he tried. The community and the premise, is salvageable and, given the low market cap, not difficult to get it going much higher, but -once again- needs someone at the top who truly knows what he's doing. Asshole loser Soares is NOT that guy.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:15:40 AM

This coin can be saved, I will repeat once more. But the scammer Edgar won't be able to do it, no matter what even if he tried. The community and the premise, is salvageable and, given the low market cap, not difficult to get it going much higher, but -once again- needs someone at the top who truly knows what he's doing. Asshole loser Soares is NOT that guy.

wishful thinking ...ARCH without Edgar does not fly, and ARCH with Edgar is mortally wounded.

game over guys, the smell of death is imminent, we lost ... again Sad
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:43:59 AM

wishful thinking ...ARCH without Edgar does not fly, and ARCH with Edgar is mortally wounded.

If that is the case, wise guy, how do you explain the humongous volume while the coin has comfortably rebounded, solidly from the 6000k level? You must be some kind of a genius. There have been 400 BTC+ traded, 90% of them on the higher side of the spectrum between 6000 sat and 9000sat. Riddle me that wise guy...
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:10:38 AM

If that is the case, wise guy, how do you explain the humongous volume while the coin has comfortably rebounded, solidly from the 6000k level? You must be some kind of a genius. There have been 400 BTC+ traded, 90% of them on the higher side of the spectrum between 6000 sat and 9000sat. Riddle me that wise guy...

that's trading activity, crypto people love to trade, nothing new there, and when there are big swings in price and rumors floating about people can make lots of coins, and then sell them for bitcoin. a 'dead' project with no prospect of being delivered can still be traded ... for years ...

my point is without Edgar nobody will complete the work needed to fulfill the detail of what was initially described
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:17:13 AM

that's trading activity, crypto people love to trade, nothing new there, and when there are big swings in price and rumors floating about people can make lots of coins, and then sell them for bitcoin. a 'dead' project with no prospect of being delivered can still be traded ... for years ...

my point is without Edgar nobody will complete the work needed to fulfill the detail of what was initially described

That's why I am happy I did not invest in this coin. 1 person.

The rule is, if you want my money, tell me who you are. No fake adress. If you are an invidiual.. Well sorry, crypto is too much volatile for this. Sorry bagholders. If the Dev come back in 6 months (let's be honest, he won't) maybe you get ROI.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:20:05 AM

So is arch officially dead now?  think I read that some of the exchanges were talking about de listing it because of the link to the phishing sites.
Does anyone have more insight on what's going on?
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:33:36 AM

All I gathered from BTCArchitect's letter is that he couldn't get enough funding from crypto ventures like Ihash pool (that is now defunct), his coin factory idea etc and on top of that moby the real world source of profit is now delayed. He got frustrated with no progress on crypto related ventures and thus is concentrating solely on Moby. When Moby will be done, he will reasses the situation with other things. Also he said that ARCH token holders will still get there equity stake. So there is still value in the token, just the buying of token from market will be off as there is no revenue to do that. Apparently there was a setback when he didn't get $700K from his crypto initiatives & investors after $300K from ICO and everything is now delayed. It may be over if he cant find funding to get revenue & profits going for sole hope that is Moby.
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:14:14 AM

I think the speed people take to claim a coin like dead is even faster than that they usually take to cry at "moon", "breakthrough", "revolutionary" at every launch. More sense of proportion would be needed. After BLK great pump&dump (april 2014), recurring comments were "this shit is over, get out asap": now, more than one year later, I get a remarkable  profit staking the blackcoins (a lot) I bought on that dump. I could say the same for many other coins (vertcoin, faircoin, dash...) I bought on dumps and hodl still now. This doesn't necessary mean archcoin will have a future for sure but, for now, i grabbed some at 7k and stake. Time will tell.

nilu21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:27:56 AM

lol are you so jobless? i dont think u ever commented anything good for any coin.satoshi nakamoto went underground so that he didnt have to here you blabbering just to get all attention.i have seen you on many coins thread.
nilu21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:14:17 AM

you people do know there are sharks here who bitch regardless of which coin it is and on other hand buying that coin.
Project is delayed and arch is now a hodl-and-forget like bitcoin wallets from 2009 rediscovered in 2012.
and the guy barabbas ,he just likes to troll all coins,its his day job.look at his comments history.
if u are impatient u can sell and get out and stop spamming and if u believe and have patience then hold.its that simple.
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:22:24 AM

Top wallet on bittrex is still on accumulation phase.
Yesterday was 270k and today is 306k.
Keep up your nonsense words, smart ppl only sees market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: