Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304012 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

Its just not very reliable. Probably built by blackarrow Smiley
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8183

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:46:03 PM

Well shit,

AMHash is cheaper per GHs over at [http://www.hughjassburgers.com/] Hashie[/url], and you get 10 GHs free to sign-up Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg9695631#msg9695631

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791827.msg9695639#msg9695639

So much cheaper that you posted it in three different threads complete with your affiliate link!! Shocked

hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:29:09 PM

Please kindly don't spam your affiliate link Smiley

----

Well shit,

AMHash is cheaper per GHs over at Hashie, and you get 10 GHs free to sign-up Smiley

Of course it is. Unlike AMHash, Hashie is actually trying to sell AMHash contracts.
See that just blows my mind why are they not trying to sell amhash more productice on havelock website. I rather deal with havelock direct but i only say that cause i am  worried hashie is to new of a company with no reputation.  Huh

Havelock isn't really built to handle cloud mining contracts. Rest assured that AMHash on Hashie is 100% as safe as purchasing it from another platform - AMHash maintains a registry of Hashie AMHash miners: https://amhash.com/hashie/index.php

-Sahra

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:38:46 PM

Well i got email from havelock today telling me i can buy amhash on hashie website now. Kinda makes me think havelock no longer will be doing the amhash fund or they just trying to send people over to hashie.com  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

Havelock isn't really built to handle cloud mining contracts. Rest assured that AMHash on Hashie is 100% as safe as purchasing it from another platform - AMHash maintains a registry of Hashie AMHash miners: https://amhash.com/hashie/index.php

It says:

Here you can find your hashpower that hashie.co post to us.
Updated on Sat, 22 Nov 2014 00:12:39 +0000

Today is the 30th.

So question to Amhash: what happens if/when hashie (silently) stops forwarding payments and contract info to you? atm there is a delay of more than a week before anyone COULD notice, so customers who paid to Hashie before anyone noticed, will you honor those contracts? How would customers prove to you they ordered at all?
jp333

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:23:37 PM

I just have to comment about how impressed I've been with amhash so far. A couple months ago I bought into zencloud for quite a bit and then threw my loose bitcoin change at the amhash1 ipo. If I cash out right now, my gaw investment will be at ~-60% while cashing out my amhash would net me about +17%. I wish I put a lot more into amhash and a lot lot less over at gaw. And don't even get me started on the transparency difference... I appreciate that they provide a public mining address - this should be a bare minimum requirement for any cloud mining service and certainly something I'll look for before making another investment.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

Are you referring to me?

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:38:51 PM

Are you referring to me?

no user groc who has posted in several threads with a sneaky hidden referral link
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:39:04 PM

Are you referring to me?

No he's not but good plug!
Edit - I'm referring to your spoondoolies sig
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

I have a few questions too.

1) Is Hashie receiving compensation in some form from AM in exchange for selling AMHash?
2) Does the number of contracts sold as displayed on Havelock include the contracts Hashie are selling?
3) When will AMHash start selling contracts again?
4) Why isn't the website being kept up-to-date?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:00:47 AM

1) Is Hashie receiving compensation in some form from AM in exchange for selling AMHash?
2) Does the number of contracts sold as displayed on Havelock include the contracts Hashie are selling?

mostly number 1 for me... how does hashie manage to sell so cheap? It doesnt quite make sense to me, the contracts are as old as the ones on havelock, who's zoomin' who? it would be really interesting to know if they worked these things out beforehand...
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:32:47 PM

mostly number 1 for me... how does hashie manage to sell so cheap? It doesnt quite make sense to me, the contracts are as old as the ones on havelock, who's zoomin' who? it would be really interesting to know if they worked these things out beforehand...

I don't understand what you mean by "so cheap".  If you want to buy AMHash shares from Hashie, they are 0.0012 BTC/Gh  which is the same price as Havelock charged for round two.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:13:44 PM

I don't understand what you mean by "so cheap".  If you want to buy AMHash shares from Hashie, they are 0.0012 BTC/Gh  which is the same price as Havelock charged for round two.

AM is probably giving them a % to sell it or they bought a chunk of shares at a discount.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:29:16 PM

AM is probably giving them a % to sell it or they bought a chunk of shares at a discount.

Which means AM gave a % from their profit because they are too lazy to do it by themselves.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:31:20 PM

Which means AM gave a % from their profit because they are too lazy to do it by themselves.

Well they were not selling it well on there own so it makes sense. I assume we will not find out either way so it is probably a waste of keystrokes  Tongue
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:51:23 PM

Well they were not selling it well on there own so it makes sense.

Yeah it makes sense to outsource sales to an anonymous third party that is almost certainly running a ponzi scheme.
Brilliant idea. Maybe they should hire John Carley to handle PR and let Trendon shavers do the accounting.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 05:43:52 PM

well lets hope it all works out for the best and that we can trust them. Maybe like other people say they not popular enough to sell hash on their own  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

Quote from: hashie

-Sahra

havelock gives you the ability to quickly/safely unload your shares at a moment's notice, it has the market depth and liquidity to support large sell orders, it is also a proven platform that is trusted/secure (relatively speaking compared to the others).  Hashie on the other hand has none of those item, maybe in time it will.  But as of now, i would definitely pay a premium and have my shares on havelock than to keep them at hashie.  No offense.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:09:55 PM

well lets hope it all works out for the best and that we can trust them. Maybe like other people say they not popular enough to sell hash on their own  Huh

That's a pretty strange notion considering that ASICminer is the oldest and one of the most well known ASIC manufacturers.

The fact is, AMHash is simply not even trying to sell hashing power otherwise the contracts would be permanently available to purchase, they would advertise and they would promote it in the "Services" sub-forum like all the other cloud mining services instead of the "Securities" sub-forum.

There are only four scenarios which make any sense to me.

1) The mine burnt down.
2) AM decided they'd rather self-mine than sell the hashing power, contrary to everything they've been telling us.
3) Rockminer is incompetent when it comes to sales (and support given the lack of responses and updates).
4) Rockminer is deliberately ripping off AM (which would be weird given that Rockxie has over 5000 shares).

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:29:43 PM

That's a pretty strange notion considering that ASICminer is the oldest and one of the most well known ASIC manufacturers.

The fact is, AMHash is simply not even trying to sell hashing power otherwise the contracts would be permanently available to purchase, they would advertise and they would promote it in the "Services" sub-forum like all the other cloud mining services instead of the "Securities" sub-forum.

There are only four scenarios which make any sense to me.

1) The mine burnt down.
2) AM decided they'd rather self-mine than sell the hashing power, contrary to everything they've been telling us.
3) Rockminer is incompetent when it comes to sales (and support given the lack of responses and updates).
4) Rockminer is deliberately ripping off AM (which would be weird given that Rockxie has over 5000 shares).

I was thinking that selling lots of AMHash as opposed to self-mining is especially in AM's interest if the difficulty is going up (and ROI is impossible for AMHASH customers).   If difficulty is stable or going down - it's more in AM's interest to self-mine rather than sell cloudhashing, i.e. letting AMHASH customers get the profit.    It was always going to be some split between the two, but since the difficulty stopped going up exponentially, it would seem to me that self-mining is more profitable for AM  than selling the hashrate.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: