Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 07:07:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84178 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ezravdb

Activity: 658

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:10:05 PM

NEOS on second page of Bittrex now, awesome Smiley

Looks like somebody is slowly accumulating

Looking forward to the next update!

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ereborltc

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

Oh a few have been accumulating, big things coming for neos Wink
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

I'm at 100k+ now. I'm assuming theres a few like me since no ones dumping.

Cornett

Activity: 560

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

Lol. You have 3%+ of total amount at this moment. Do you want more?  Cheesy
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:15:11 PM

I dumped. This is a long term coin. There will be no improvements or news stories for many months. The price will be back down at 1500 unless cryptocoins all go crazy when bitcoin goes to $2000. I will be accumulating again once it drops more.

Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:20:26 PM

I dumped. This is a long term coin. There will be no improvements or news stories for many months. The price will be back down at 1500 unless cryptocoins all go crazy when bitcoin goes to $2000. I will be accumulating again once it drops more.

Let's see...1500 sat Wink you made me laugh
Join the IRC channel and you'll know more about improvements
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

how many did you dump?

and " There will be no improvements or news stories for many months."? clearly you don'tknow the dev

twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

If there would be no news or improvements for months I wonder what the hell I'd use up all my time doing then in between.  =) We were on the path to steady progress on 2.0.2 when some core issues surfaced that *required* attention.  I'll be releasing updates/news as it comes in just the same as always.  Neos is my full-time, I do nothing - yes, I'll say it again - I do nothing but work on Neos.  You're more than welcome in our community whether you're holding or not though.

Best regards,

syntaks
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:16:56 PM

If there would be no news or improvements for months I wonder what the hell I'd use up all my time doing then in between.  =) We were on the path to steady progress on 2.0.2 when some core issues surfaced that *required* attention.  I'll be releasing updates/news as it comes in just the same as always.  Neos is my full-time, I do nothing - yes, I'll say it again - I do nothing but work on Neos.  You're more than welcome in our community whether you're holding or not though.

Best regards,

syntaks

Well said Syntaks. You devote yourself completely to your project and this deserves a lot of respect
ereborltc

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

If there would be no news or improvements for months I wonder what the hell I'd use up all my time doing then in between.  =) We were on the path to steady progress on 2.0.2 when some core issues surfaced that *required* attention.  I'll be releasing updates/news as it comes in just the same as always.  Neos is my full-time, I do nothing - yes, I'll say it again - I do nothing but work on Neos.  You're more than welcome in our community whether you're holding or not though.

Best regards,

syntaks

Well said Syntaks. You devote yourself completely to your project and this deserves a lot of respect
+1 Wink
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:45:21 AM

If anyone wants to help out other people with getting information on this coin I would love to see summarized IRC chat log updates every 1 or 2 weeks. It's a lot of work trying to follow coins.

I had 52,000 NEOS so not a big effect on the market and I didn't dump all at once like that fool who did that on Dec 4th. If you're in this coin long term then I would think you want the price to drop as low as possible so you can buy more before it has a 100x growth. If you can play these little 2x and 3x ups/drops back down properly then you can double your NEOS for FREE! Once NEOS does release something that attracts investors then that free double up is quite valuable.

I never really understand why people that love a coin always want it's price to rise. I would want price to drop so I can buy more when I sell some other coin for a profit or get a pay check.

Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:04:15 AM

If anyone wants to help out other people with getting information on this coin I would love to see summarized IRC chat log updates every 1 or 2 weeks. It's a lot of work trying to follow coins.

I had 52,000 NEOS so not a big effect on the market and I didn't dump all at once like that fool who did that on Dec 4th. If you're in this coin long term then I would think you want the price to drop as low as possible so you can buy more before it has a 100x growth. If you can play these little 2x and 3x ups/drops back down properly then you can double your NEOS for FREE! Once NEOS does release something that attracts investors then that free double up is quite valuable.

I never really understand why people that love a coin always want it's price to rise. I would want price to drop so I can buy more when I sell some other coin for a profit or get a pay check.

+1
Let's drop the price. We need the pre-sale before Christmas
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:12:41 AM

Hey folks,

The update is that testing tonight passed and tomorrow night we'll be rolling out new builds/updates and posting all of the details.

Best regards,

syntaks
Ezravdb

Activity: 658

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:59:13 AM

Hey folks,

The update is that testing tonight passed and tomorrow night we'll be rolling out new builds/updates and posting all of the details.

Best regards,

syntaks

Good!

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:32:24 AM

Good job as always Syntaks : ) I'll be on IRC tomorrow.
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks
sweet

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:58:21 PM

Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

Cant wait for the upgrades you have in store for us Syn, Appreciate your hard work.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:31:16 PM

UH OH!

I wish someone had told me about the updates before I sold a few days ago. I hope I can buy back in time.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:32:04 PM

What are these updates that are going to be released soon?

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:17:30 PM

What are these updates that are going to be released soon?

To save people confusion I'll release the details once the builds are done and out for people to grab.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.