Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 01:13:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

We just need to tell everyone about neoscoin. So we can grow Wink

the suporters atm are pretty solid though Wink , we make a nice wall for higher ground

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cornett

Activity: 560

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:21:15 PM

the suporters atm are pretty solid though Wink , we make a nice wall for higher ground

Yes
100 users are in the Neos irc chat constantly. This is not funny. Syntaks has the big army of fans. Twoturtles rulezz!!!
Ezravdb

Activity: 672

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

The presence at bitcointalk needs to grow too

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 02:45:08 PM

Yes
100 users are in the Neos irc chat constantly. This is not funny. Syntaks has the big army of fans. Twoturtles rulezz!!!

lol that made me laugh

PS:Anyone want to sell neos (10k +) off market? We can use a escrow. I will pay "last " price on bittrex

Zywiec

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

Is it something in the air , why are you selling your NEOS stuff?
Ezravdb

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

Is it something in the air , why are you selling your NEOS stuff?

He wants to buy Wink

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ereborltc

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:33:16 PM

Yes

+10000000

Ezravdb

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:23:18 AM

It really is crowded in the IRC !

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
usrcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:49:24 PM

Does myriad (or any multi-algo) coin have the same troubles that neos was having?

ALL CPU coins will run into this same issue if their value is good enough to attract the botnet criminals. You either have to live with their influence, come up with a way to slow or stop them like SPR, or drop CPU support altogether. XMR is a good example of another innovating coin (not even multi, just CPU) that was highly abused by botnets until its difficulty/market value drove a lot of its bots to greener pastures (ie: neos and other blake coins). It may or may not recover either...

+1

These remarks are about.
We never saw the miners ASIC to force prices up or maintain.
they are just selling ...
but more the machines are powerful. more algos should be at the top.
XMR maintains a very honorable btc value which is not the case with ASIC algos (after 6 months = few satos)
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:38:07 AM

soooooo, not much talk on development, any plans?

twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:15:42 AM

You've been around long enough to know I don't discuss what's being worked much until it's out =)
hankrules

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:19:46 AM

You've been around long enough to know I don't discuss what's being worked much until it's out =)

Twoturtles, you need some direction though.  You can't just do what pleases you.  You are living off of your laurals, how long will that last?  Trust me, I've been there.

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:29:54 AM

Twoturtles, you need some direction though.  You can't just do what pleases you.  You are living off of your laurals, how long will that last?  Trust me, I've been there.

That's really not the case at all.  I'm coding every day, but not putting everything out there for other newcomers to take the ideas and rip people off with them.  As far as what I'm working on now is just another security layer on top of Neos mainly, adding in the multipool stats into the pools section, working with the mobile dev on the mobile wallet and a few other details just in terms of adjustments in the way a few things are handled.  I'm not sure how putting in 20 hour days is doing what pleases me, but in a sense it is as I'm doing what I do for something I believe in.  Look at a few recent projects that went hype crazy and let everyone down.  At least when I make my announcements there's some substance to what's been done rather than excuses for the reasons everything I've been advertising along the way isn't really going to work.

Regards,

syntaks
hankrules

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:40:30 AM

That's really not the case at all.  I'm coding every day, but not putting everything out there for other newcomers to take the ideas and rip people off with them.  As far as what I'm working on now is just another security layer on top of Neos mainly, adding in the multipool stats into the pools section, working with the mobile dev on the mobile wallet and a few other details just in terms of adjustments in the way a few things are handled.  I'm not sure how putting in 20 hour days is doing what pleases me, but in a sense it is as I'm doing what I do for something I believe in.  Look at a few recent projects that went hype crazy and let everyone down.  At least when I make my announcements there's some substance to what's been done rather than excuses for the reasons everything I've been advertising along the way isn't really going to work.

Regards,

syntaks

You have a heart of gold, and you are undeniably talented.  However, multipools have been created, android wallets have been created.  What has not been created?  THAT is what is going to set you and your 20 hours apart from the rest.

joetothphoto

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:59:48 PM

Hank, stop by the IRC channel sometime and you'll see what it's all about. Its a coin that takes on board the ideas and thoughts of the community. Does every idea get used, no, but new ideas stem from discussions we all have and you see those in the updates. There are many different skill sets and POV's within NEOS and we all see things differently and bring that to the table. So come on in.
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

Regards,

syntaks

Sounds awesome man, thanks for the hard work.

Ezravdb

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:08:27 PM

Twoturtles, you need some direction though.  You can't just do what pleases you.  You are living off of your laurals, how long will that last?  Trust me, I've been there.

That's really not the case at all.  I'm coding every day, but not putting everything out there for other newcomers to take the ideas and rip people off with them.  As far as what I'm working on now is just another security layer on top of Neos mainly, adding in the multipool stats into the pools section, working with the mobile dev on the mobile wallet and a few other details just in terms of adjustments in the way a few things are handled.  I'm not sure how putting in 20 hour days is doing what pleases me, but in a sense it is as I'm doing what I do for something I believe in.  Look at a few recent projects that went hype crazy and let everyone down.  At least when I make my announcements there's some substance to what's been done rather than excuses for the reasons everything I've been advertising along the way isn't really going to work.

Regards,

syntaks

You have a heart of gold, and you are undeniably talented.  However, multipools have been created, android wallets have been created.  What has not been created?  THAT is what is going to set you and your 20 hours apart from the rest.

Not really interested in pool stats in the wallet either here..

security is great, mobile wallet too.. but how long will it take and indeed it has been done months before

Meanwhile we're heading back to 1500 sat..

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
xxxgoodgirls

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:35:01 AM

Hello Syntax, since you are pioneer you might be intersted in the AT system (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9910950#msg9910950) !
Cheers.
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

The price will reflect lack of gameplan/updates Sad

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

The price will reflect lack of gameplan/updates Sad

Lack of game plan or lack of hype?  My game plan is to finish the code I'm working on and it's pretty solid and I'll be making announcements soon.  I can't give updates until the code is done...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.