Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:46:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More  (Read 84179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1204

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:58:03 AM

kingscrown just shared this with me and no it wasn't a paid review or anything like that, so thanks a lot man we appreciate it - http://fuk.io/january-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

That's remarkable for a coin that spends almost nothing on marketing and promotions!

Just quoting from the article:

NEOS – this guys are working all the time on new code and the currency cannot be missed when you loo for long term solid investments. The devs are dedicated and just keep adding new things to this fully anonymous crypto with a wallet that you never seen before. If you look not for pure marketing but skilled technology behind crypto – thats a perfect choice.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
arteriks

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:20:09 AM

NEOS is also on my "top 10" list
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:28:48 PM

NEOS is also on my "top 10" list

For now, I just have a Top 3-List...

Bitcoin
Neos
BTCD
xxxgoodgirls

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:17:08 PM

My offer to buy a bunch of neos privately is still vaild.
PM if intersted.
xxxgoodgirls

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:15:24 PM

Hey I was trying to install the linux wallet but when I try to launch sh neos-installer.shit it gives me back "you must be root to run the installer".
I tried both with sudo and sudo su.
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

Hey I was trying to install the linux wallet but when I try to launch sh neos-installer.shit it gives me back "you must be root to run the installer".

chmod 755 neos-installer.sh && ./neos-installer.sh - let me know how that works for you and if not we'll get you situated. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 11:56:57 PM

Put up a couple new buy orders. Time to buy Grin

xxxgoodgirls

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:00:58 AM

chmod 755 neos-installer.sh && ./neos-installer.sh - let me know how that works for you and if not we'll get you situated. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Now when I try to launch neos start it gives me back
Code:
Starting Neos
/usr/local/neos/bin/neoscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can't find libdb_cxx-5.3.so with the command whereis. What dependency am I missing?
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:04:45 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos
/usr/local/neos/bin/neoscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can't find libdb_cxx-5.3.so with the command whereis. What dependency am I missing?

What system are you running on?
xxxgoodgirls

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:08:26 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:18:11 AM

Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:29:42 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

As root try this: apt-get install libdb5.3++-dev and let me know if that helps.

Regards,

syntaks
xxxgoodgirls

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:18:51 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks

Neos server initialized thank you!
Between how to get to the wallet? 127.0.0.1:8000 is unresponsive.
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:20:00 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks

http://127.0.0.1:18000 (not 8000) =)
xxxgoodgirls

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:21:57 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks

http://127.0.0.1:18000 (not 8000) =)

Oh lol didn't HDed your youtube video. Great, thank you for your efforts, good luck with NEOS!
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:34:21 AM

It's all my pleasure man, thank you for the support.  I'm happy as long as the community is.
twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 08:58:43 AM

You can also spend your Neos over at http://superhot.link =)  We'll keep adding new community-owned stores to our merchant line-up as much as possible.  After the release of 2.0.2 - expect to see a lot of new Neos-centric projects surface related to usability and commerce.  It's all been part of the plan all along as I've said many times over - I'm just humbled that it's coming together and couldn't feel more proud.

Best regards,

syntaks
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1204

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:29:43 AM

You can also spend your Neos over at http://superhot.link =)  We'll keep adding new community-owned stores to our merchant line-up as much as possible.  After the release of 2.0.2 - expect to see a lot of new Neos-centric projects surface related to usability and commerce.  It's all been part of the plan all along as I've said many times over - I'm just humbled that it's coming together and couldn't feel more proud.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice!

I just visited the site and looks like they're accepting a lot of other crypto currencies as well:

See the irony:
They have a 'What is PayPal?' button but no button for 'What is Bitcoin'   Grin

twoturtles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 09:43:04 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice!

I just visited the site and looks like they're accepting a lot of other crypto currencies as well:

See the irony:
They have a 'What is PayPal?' button but no button for 'What is Bitcoin'   Grin

They accept plenty of others you bet.  It's the same owner from PexPeppers.com - so right there I know at least I'm sending the community to a proven-reliable retailer which is what's most important to me.  As far as paypal, what *is* paypal? Wink
ereborltc

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:13:15 PM

Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
Never cease to amaze me!

+1000000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.