Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions  (Read 44447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:31:32 PM

I'm surprised this thread hasn't attracted more attention after being around for over a month, especially since the dev hold a 5/5 PoD. Can anybody confirm what the current block is? I might point my old miner at this for a while if difficulty is not too high.
BTW nice wallet!  Smiley

we only launched a couple of hours ago thats why.

block 411

Oh ok cool, I just looked at the date from the op and figured it probably started a while back. I might be able to collect a few coins after all, thanks!
And good luck!  Wink
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

http://event.minerpools.com - UP

cbassthefish

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:42:28 PM

Mining this  Grin
Enjoyed EUPH coin mining. Good dev. Man/Woman of his word.
EventToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:05:38 PM

added.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:13:35 PM

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

if this coin would push for adoption there would already be results to show. It's old enough. But not even a correct ann to show? Low interest in the coin anyways because people know it's just a way to get in their pockets.
And because of low interest you know you don't have pretend to work on it (and can actually launch 10 different other coins in the meantime).
Again: if this was not all just facade and graphics but real intend there would be some results to show and the ann would look different too, but the ann is not even updated with correct images.

Dev, what's your background and contacts in eventmanagement industry and how you think you can get this adopted instead of bitcoin?
Do you already have the eventmanagers lined up for adoption? I bet you have  Roll Eyes

i don't even know why i am arguing with the shitcoin dev ...  Roll Eyes

...scrypt - 1 minute blocktime ... says all ...
it's not ment to be here next year and everyone knows it. Why do i even need to point it out?

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:25:06 PM

You say altcoins are in the toilet because of projects like this? Projects that look for real world applications for the blockchain where it is a natural fit and easily implemented?

if this coin would push for adoption there would already be results to show. It's old enough. But not even a correct ann to show? Low interest in the coin anyways because people know it's just a way to get in their pockets.
And because of low interest you know you don't have pretend to work on it (and can actually launch 10 different other coins in the meantime).
Again: if this was not all just facade and graphics but real intend there would be some results to show and the ann would look different too, but the ann is not even updated with correct images.

Dev, what's your background and contacts in eventmanagement industry and how you think you can get this adopted instead of bitcoin?
Do you already have the eventmanagers lined up for adoption? I bet you have  Roll Eyes

it's not ment to be here next year and everyone knows it. Why do i even need to point it out?

I am happy to answer that.

I spent years in the events industry between 90 and 96, organising and running some of the largest raves in the UK. A lot of the people I was in business with are now senior in the industry. I know you won't believe me so their is no point me saying this but there are people in crypto who know me and know what I have done.

IF you read the ann properly you would understand why we can get this used instead of bitcoin for both ticketing and for in festival currency. The whole concept of the closed loop eco system that we are working on guarantees users and vendors a fixed price for the coin, as it is a temporary asset set inside its own closed eco system.

Furthermore there is absolutely no way that bitoin could be used to create tickets that are single use then destroyed. I don't think you have grasped the concept at all. Yup, an incorrect image was used. A mistake -- people make them.

Again I suggest you go back to page one and look at my dealings in crypto and see if I have ever not kept my word to the letter. I suggest you go look at the EUPH thread and see if anyone has a single complaint about any interactions or the way we dealt with things or people.

I back up my claims with evidence. I have handled 100s of thousands of peoples money on this forum and delivered what I said when I said I would every single time. Proof posted with links

What have you done?

BINTEX

Powered by,
cbassthefish

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:30:06 PM

I am happy to answer that.

I spent years in the events industry between 90 and 96, organising and running some of the largest raves in the UK. A lot of the people I was in business with are now senior in the industry. I know you won't believe me so their is no point me saying this but there are people in crypto who know me and know what I have done.

IF you read the ann properly you would understand why we can get this used instead of bitcoin for both ticketing and for in festival currency. The whole concept of the closed loop eco system that we are working on guarantees users and vendors a fixed price for the coin, as it is a temporary asset set inside its own closed eco system.

Furthermore there is absolutely no way that bitoin could be used to create tickets that are single use then destroyed. I don't think you have grasped the concept at all. Yup, an incorrect image was used. A mistake -- people make them.

Again I suggest you go back to page one and look at my dealings in crypto and see if I have ever not kept my word to the letter. I suggest you go look at the EUPH thread and see if anyone has a single complaint about any interactions or the way we dealt with things or people.

I back up my claims with evidence. I have handled 100s of thousands of peoples money on this forum and delivered what I said when I said I would every single time. Proof posted with links

What have you done?

touche ^ +1
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

I spent years in the events industry between 90 and 96, organising and running some of the largest raves in the UK.

so where are your contacts announcing adoption?
In this case actually adoption comes first - you don't even need to be asking for money here.

you selling mining hardware is no prove of you being capable to do this coin. Quite the opposite. But what we know now is: "studio1one" is the one operating the "EventToken" newbe account.
Why not release the coin under your real account to begin with?

Furthermore there is absolutely no way that bitoin could be used to create tickets that are single use then destroyed.

not true. Can be done with dust trasactions with other value (tickets, contracts) asigned to it.  

What have you done?

i did not launch a coin so this question appears to be out of context to me.

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

I spent years in the events industry between 90 and 96, organising and running some of the largest raves in the UK.

so where are your contacts announcing adoption?
In this case actually adoption comes first - you don't even need to be asking for money here.

you selling mining hardware is no prove of you being capable to do this coin. Quite the opposite. But what we know now is: "studio1one" is the one operating the "EventToken" newbe account.
Why not release the coin under your real account to begin with?

Furthermore there is absolutely no way that bitoin could be used to create tickets that are single use then destroyed.

not true. Can be done with dust trasactions with other value (tickets, contracts) asigned to it.  

What have you done?

i did not launch a coin so this question appears to be out of context to me.

The reason no one is announcing adoption is because we are working on the tech now we need to raise funds because believe it or not this shit takes time and money and doesn't happen overnight. It is hardwork and a lot to do.

You're right, selling mining hardware doesn't prove the ability to do this. What it does prove is that if I wanted to scam people out of money and pull a fast one then I would have done so. I have put my real identity out in public and all my interactions in crypto that have involved people I have done what I said when I said, it proves intent.

'What we now know is 'studio1one' is operating the eventtoken account'. --- Dude I said that in the first post I made in this thread. If you read it, like has already been requested several times you would see the reason why. There are 4 people that have access to the EventToken account for various reasons, I don't want other people having access to my personal account. It's a pretty simple explanation.

The reason it is made under a new account is that several people are using the eventtoken account and I didn't want people logging into my main account. Any queries can be directed to me if wished.

It's not like I have hid my involvement at any stage whatsoever, I just don't want the rest of the team having access to my personal account.

What does prove my ability to do this is my experience in development and project management. I know you're going to ask me so I will go into it

If you read my link in the first page, to the group buy my name and location is in there. If you read the cryptoasian POD link you will see it is in there too.

I spent many years project managing in the games industry, projects worth millions of dollars, with large teams and a lot at stake.

projects such as this

http://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons_Skateboarding/Credits

See my name there as producer for the code monkeys.

See the location here for the code monkeys

http://www.mobygames.com/company/code-monkeys-ltd

now if you put the location of the company, my location as in the group buy thread and my name together you can quite clearly see that was me.

Now seriously, enough of your fud. I have been open from the very start about my involvement, have attached my personal name to this and given you evidence that I am more than experienced in managing large scale development projects.

This has wasted enough of both my time and yours.

BINTEX