Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New PinkCoin (PINK) Moderated Thread | PoS | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 223695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pinker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:26:56 AM

Hello guys and gals,
what would you like to see in development for PINK?

What do you have in your mind? I would like to hear your thoughts.

I am able to program almost anything, so please tell me you ideas.

regards Anoxy

This is awesome Anoxy. Guys, where is some brainstorming? Go on! How about Android wallet? Seems pretty useful for on the go transactions. Yeah, not the most innovative idea, but if we want people to start using it, they need the tools to do that. Or some twitter spam bot to get the word among people.Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinker

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:39:29 AM

What is the point of putting a buy wall at 10sats? What is the objective? Again - what development is currently going on (if any)?

There are developments happening, Thank you Spock for re-posting my latest update.

The 10SATs was just a number used in the examples. The buy wall is new and relies on people using the systems. It will begin at 1 SAT, it is not a short term plan to push the price up, it is a longterm plan to support the coin. Our poker system in it's first couple weeks made over 1,000,000 PINK in rake. Had the buy wall been in place at that time, poker alone would've been adding a Bitcoin or more to the wall a week.

In other words, the buy wall at 1 SATs will forever climb the buy books. The more people using Pinkcoin, the higher the buy wall can climb.

tl:dr;
Use the tools we create, and the value of the coin will be supported.

And I am not sure I get that thing about the buy wall, I mean, since you collect funds in PINK, you would have to sell PINK first to get BTC to be able to buy (or just create a wall) PINK again, isn't that so? Of course, if you sell high, you can buy more PINK lower, but common, where does the PINK benefit from it. I don't think that it would hurt either, but I guess those PINK could be of better use somewhere else (IE bounties).

Hello Fayoling, or just someone from the team, could you please respond to the part of my post above?
cammo12

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:18:40 PM

Why is this community so dead? Why are devs asking what to develop? I thought someone said some big "game changing" things were coming to PINK? Why all the confusion? Does anyone really know what is going on?
Pinker

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:28:47 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 09:29:08 PM by Pinker

Why is this community so dead? Why are devs asking what to develop? I thought someone said some big "game changing" things were coming to PINK? Why all the confusion? Does anyone really know what is going on?

Yeah, I´m wondering too.. But hell what, the name (well, not just that;) ) is awesome.Smiley It is going to get off once.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:21:43 PM

Well Anoxxy just joined the millionaires hangout where most of the brainstorming goes on for pink now. He seems to be a very talented programmer and its refreshing to see his attitude of what can I do to help. It would be nice to see some other community members adopt the same philosophy. I agree with Pinker in getting Pinkcoin to go mobile has been long overdue. Got crypto great idea for remittance of Pinkcoin to the NBCF will contact them to see if we can get some PR going there. Cammo yes things are in the works with me but I unfortunately don't have a timeline but the community will be the first to know when concrete details come in.
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:58:39 AM

Yeah, I´m wondering too.. But hell what, the name (well, not just that;) ) is awesome.Smiley It is going to get off once.

The community is not dead. Just because we don't comment doesn't mean we are not watching. Devs are skilled with a positive energy and care about our opinion. How can this be a bad thing?? Relax..game changing things don't come to a coin in one day. I like Pink very much for its course so far and i have been trading and staking it for months. More things to come but i do agree it needs some promo. Personally i like our little community. It's positive with no trolls and real believers. Dev sorry i can't help with a few great ideas but i'm sure you (and some members) will find the next thing to implement to this great little coin. Smiley
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:55:14 AM

Well Anoxxy just joined the millionaires hangout where most of the brainstorming goes on for pink now. He seems to be a very talented programmer and its refreshing to see his attitude of what can I do to help. It would be nice to see some other community members adopt the same philosophy. I agree with Pinker in getting Pinkcoin to go mobile has been long overdue. Got crypto great idea for remittance of Pinkcoin to the NBCF will contact them to see if we can get some PR going there. Cammo yes things are in the works with me but I unfortunately don't have a timeline but the community will be the first to know when concrete details come in.

I was excited to join the million club and registered but so far I have had no welcome email with the further instructions.  Think it has been a week now.  Did I miss a step or fall through the cracks?

As far a promo goes all we really need to do is continue this tipping trend.  Our tip is better due to the nature of our coin in my opinion, not only do we have the tip but all the other means of sending a tip as well of which some goes to charity.  I try to include a ticket with all great tweets I respond to or read.  Join me!
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:17:20 AM

Hello,
I am myself NOT a team member, only a community member willing to help the community of PINK supporters to create what they want.

Suggestions until now from community members:
* Android wallet

Is there anything else you would like to see for PINK?

Any games? And services?

I love when people comes with ideas and suggestion on what they want for PINK, come on people me see what you have in your mind Smiley

regards Anoxy
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

I was excited to join the million club and registered but so far I have had no welcome email with the further instructions.  Think it has been a week now.  Did I miss a step or fall through the cracks?

As far a promo goes all we really need to do is continue this tipping trend.  Our tip is better due to the nature of our coin in my opinion, not only do we have the tip but all the other means of sending a tip as well of which some goes to charity.  I try to include a ticket with all great tweets I respond to or read.  Join me!

Welcome to the millionaire club,

We don't currently have automated emails setup through the millionaire site. We will get you into the millionaire hangout shortly, as you seem to be lighting a fire back under Pinkcoin. For this, I thank you.

I like the ideas you have for the 50/50, and marketing in general. I look forward to conversing and implementing them in the future. This leads me into the other remarks in the thread about development. Given a new moderated thread, there is not much information.

One of the problems we ran into on the Pinkcoin systems was scope creep. Every system started out as one thing and quickly got built upon. Essentially, the infrastructure and foundation was too small for what needs to built. It had gotten to the point, that just adding the 50/50 to the lottery took about 3x as long as it should have due to all the tweaking. And because all the tweaking, where we may change something to get the 50/50 working, it would cause a bug in the rock, paper, scissors game. The same goes for our crypto.pink and essentially everything we've developed.

Nothing is really connected, and everything has reach it's max capacity.

So we have essentially started back on the ground level. We are completely redoing our infrastructure, one that has very few limits as to what can be done with. We will be linking every tool built for Pinkcoin through wallet.pink. You will, from this one location be able to see where all your coins are, easily send back and forth between systems. You will be able to buy Pinkcoin here with other currencies; similar to the Twitter bot. A perfect example of the current foundation not being big enough. We already have an exchange on Twitter, but it is useless elsewhere. So we had to build another exchange. This is where exchange.pink comes in.

Exchange.pink will be the engine that will allow us to then integrate all kinds of 3rd party systems like Twitter into our exchange, rather than build an individual exchange on each. This same engine will be accessed and mostly used via wallet.pink. Here is an image of that engine as it looks currently.

It is a big system, and it will still take some time, but once it's complete, everything will pretty much be plug and play.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:59:17 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 09:19:28 AM by SpockSkywalker

Hello,
I am myself NOT a team member, only a community member willing to help the community of PINK supporters to create what they want.

Suggestions until now from community members:
* Android wallet

Is there anything else you would like to see for PINK?

Any games? And services?

I love when people comes with ideas and suggestion on what they want for PINK, come on people me see what you have in your mind Smiley

regards Anoxy

Does anybody else play backgammon? I just got  turned onto it a few days ago, but I know it's a popular game. That'd be neat though to have an arcade with a bunch of random games. Then have people pay $pink to play them and payout a prize to the top scores every month or something. "charityarcade.pink" or a website we can trade our awesome stuff online for pinkcoin with, like ebay; would spur some commerce.  Cool
jon4x19

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:37:57 PM

Where is the pinkcoin millionaire hangout? I didn't receive any information about it (or I accidentally deleted the email, which is also possible).

Regarding ideas I've recently been thinking about when I was a teenager and we used to get into fads like trading card games or pogs and I can't help but think that crypto alts could easily be the next big teenage fad, if it is marketed right. Apps like casheer I think will be very popular with schoolkids, since they can trade cryptos just like we used to trade cards, but through a social mobile phone platform. With the success of Bitcoin billionaire I'm wondering if pinkcoin could capitalise on these successes and its own friendly youthful image and create a pinkcoin mobile app that has a game/trading element to it, where schoolkids would want to collect pinkcoins and get more than their friends have. Just a very rough idea at the moment, and I'm not exactly sure how this could be achieved, but hey, its all brainstorming right??
Pinker

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:58:52 PM

I was excited to join the million club and registered but so far I have had no welcome email with the further instructions.  Think it has been a week now.  Did I miss a step or fall through the cracks?

As far a promo goes all we really need to do is continue this tipping trend.  Our tip is better due to the nature of our coin in my opinion, not only do we have the tip but all the other means of sending a tip as well of which some goes to charity.  I try to include a ticket with all great tweets I respond to or read.  Join me!

We don't currently have automated emails setup through the millionaire site. We will get you into the millionaire hangout shortly, as you seem to be lighting a fire back under Pinkcoin. For this, I thank you.

I like the ideas you have for the 50/50, and marketing in general. I look forward to conversing and implementing them in the future. This leads me into the other remarks in the thread about development. Given a new moderated thread, there is not much information.

One of the problems we ran into on the Pinkcoin systems was scope creep. Every system started out as one thing and quickly got built upon. Essentially, the infrastructure and foundation was too small for what needs to built. It had gotten to the point, that just adding the 50/50 to the lottery took about 3x as long as it should have due to all the tweaking. And because all the tweaking, where we may change something to get the 50/50 working, it would cause a bug in the rock, paper, scissors game. The same goes for our crypto.pink and essentially everything we've developed.

So we have essentially started back on the ground level. We are completely redoing our infrastructure, one that has very few limits as to what can be done with. We will be linking every tool built for Pinkcoin through wallet.pink. You will, from this one location be able to see where all your coins are, easily send back and forth between systems. You will be able to buy Pinkcoin here with other currencies; similar to the Twitter bot. A perfect example of the current foundation not being big enough. We already have an exchange on Twitter, but it is useless elsewhere. So we had to build another exchange. This is where exchange.pink comes in.

Exchange.pink will be the engine that will allow us to then integrate all kinds of 3rd party systems like Twitter into our exchange, rather than build an individual exchange on each. This same engine will be accessed and mostly used via wallet.pink. Here is an image of that engine as it looks currently.
https://i.imgur.com/wtyYyXH.png

It is a big system, and it will still take some time, but once it's complete, everything will pretty much be plug and play.

Thanks a lot for the update! I understand that you might see those calls for you to be here all the time pretty annoying, but you spoiled people with your enthusiasm in the beginning and when you are not here answering now, it is also understandably viewed as if something is wrong. Smiley Anyway, it is good to know what are you working on now!
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:18:16 AM

Where is the pinkcoin millionaire hangout? I didn't receive any information about it (or I accidentally deleted the email, which is also possible).

Regarding ideas I've recently been thinking about when I was a teenager and we used to get into fads like trading card games or pogs and I can't help but think that crypto alts could easily be the next big teenage fad, if it is marketed right. Apps like casheer I think will be very popular with schoolkids, since they can trade cryptos just like we used to trade cards, but through a social mobile phone platform. With the success of Bitcoin billionaire I'm wondering if pinkcoin could capitalise on these successes and its own friendly youthful image and create a pinkcoin mobile app that has a game/trading element to it, where schoolkids would want to collect pinkcoins and get more than their friends have. Just a very rough idea at the moment, and I'm not exactly sure how this could be achieved, but hey, its all brainstorming right??

Send me a pm, and I will look into your registration and get you an invite to the hangout. I like your "rough idea", it all starts by planting a seed. CountofMonteCrypto is currently travelling down the road of mobile apps, so your timing is bang on.

Thanks a lot for the update! I understand that you might see those calls for you to be here all the time pretty annoying, but you spoiled people with your enthusiasm in the beginning and when you are not here answering now, it is also understandably viewed as if something is wrong. Smiley Anyway, it is good to know what are you working on now!

I know I am not in here as much as I once was. The Barbie drama had me remove checking the thread regularly from my schedule. I will do my best to get back into the rhythm of using the thread again. Just need to get back in the BCT rhythm.

interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:23:44 AM

any updates of this coin???
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:28:00 AM

any updates of this coin???

Coming...patience is needed.  Buy now while the price is low!  Have you read the previous few posts?
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:22:03 PM

I just saw a post about barabass =)
check it here..

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

Can anyone help me figure out how to get my Windows pinkcoin wallet.dat file restored onto a new Pinkcoin Wallet using Mac OS?

Be Much Appreciated,
                                                                                                Merry Christmas,
                                                                                       Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111

sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:13:10 AM

Can anyone help me figure out how to get my Windows pinkcoin wallet.dat file restored onto a new Pinkcoin Wallet using Mac OS?

Be Much Appreciated,
                                                                                                Merry Christmas,
                                                                                       Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111

1. Run the pinkcoin app on the mac once and close it (cmd+q)

2. Open any "Finder" window.

3. Type Shift + Cmd + G.

4. A "Go to" box will pop up asking you to type in teh folder path. Type in "/Users/sony/Library/Application Support" (change "sony" to your login name of course).

5. A finder window will pop up taking you to the "Application Support" folder. Look for a folder called pinkcoin there.

6. Inside will be a wallet.dat file there. That is the empty wallet file created by running the app for the first time. You can delete that and paste the wallet file that you have from the windows machine.

As always, its a good idea to back up everything in a pen drive as well... never know when one of these windows will pop up on you  Grin

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:39:58 PM

happy new year everyone....any exciting news?
majningmaster

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:52:22 PM

Pink Poker Tournament with few pros. And Million Pink at the end !

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: