Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117237 times)
Appleanimal (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:52:19 PM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:53:45 PM

Simple hodl them  and wait the "revolution".
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:01:28 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 08:18:29 PM by TheButterZone

Post redundant topics to boost your post count for signature campaigns.

/sarcasm

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:15:27 PM

I've sent you a pm ,  however what is your suggestion for help the OP ?
ivanovasmd

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

/sarcasm
I've been checking these and I dont know why people bother, you can make more money in less time flipping burgers.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:28:50 PM

/sarcasm
I've been checking these and I dont know why people bother, you can make more money in less time flipping burgers.

Yup. They should open a website that pays or approximate the payout to 9 bucks an hour or something. Create a mini economy just like those craigslist, etsby site or something.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:49:06 PM

/sarcasm

Yup. They should open a website that pays or approximate the payout to 9 bucks an hour or something. Create a mini economy just like those craigslist, etsby site or something.

Well, the main idea behind these campaigns is to pay people for doing something they like, and would otherwise be doing for free - it's not supposed to be a job replacement.

But I guess all that kind of depends on where you live, and what type of campaign you join. So, for example, LuckyBit pays about 0.002 btc per post (for a maximum of 50 posts; for Senior and Hero Members), which at current prices comes to about $0.70 per post - that's a considerable amount in some countries (though not where I live, unfortunately Smiley).
Appleanimal (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:32:22 PM

/sarcasm

what is signature campaigns?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:53:28 AM

But he doesn't have a signature? I think this is just a typical newb thread to be honest.

/sarcasm

what is signature campaigns?

You can put an advert in your signature and get paid for it, but you need to be at least a Member really. If you have a signature and make topics like this though you're likely to get banned.
Hiraga

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:45:05 AM

The main question should be: How to earn Bitcoins with money!
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

/sarcasm

Well, the main idea behind these campaigns is to pay people for doing something they like, and would otherwise be doing for free - it's not supposed to be a job replacement.

But I guess all that kind of depends on where you live, and what type of campaign you join. So, for example, LuckyBit pays about 0.002 btc per post (for a maximum of 50 posts; for Senior and Hero Members), which at current prices comes to about $0.70 per post - that's a considerable amount in some countries (though not where I live, unfortunately Smiley).

Yes you just get some money for practically doing nothing.  For Hero members and if you put soem effort to find good campaign you might even earn earn something on long term.  I as a Member, get more then i get from Mining alts with my CPU. Doubt i use more electricity Tongue

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:51:59 PM

Earn fiat currency and trade it for bit coin is the best method right now. 99.9 percent of all the ways to "earn" bit coin out there are scams and ponzi schemes.

As pointed out above the signature campaigns are a nice way to acquire a small amount for doing something you all ready do anyway.

El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:30:23 PM

- Trading
- Mining
- Creating pools, exchanges, ect.
- Signature campaign
- With thousands of refs on freebitco.in
- With CoinURL ( if you want this is my ref link: http://goo.gl/0k1eAs )
- Ect.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:27:24 PM

/sarcasm

Yes you just get some money for practically doing nothing.  For Hero members and if you put soem effort to find good campaign you might even earn earn something on long term.  I as a Member, get more then i get from Mining alts with my CPU. Doubt i use more electricity Tongue
You are not doing practically nothing, you are providing a service (displaying an advertisement on your signature). You should remember that just because someone makes 100 posts in a month that only 100 of their posts will be looked at that month. It is entirely possible (and probable) that more of a user's posts will be looked at by others then the number of posts they make in a single month

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:36:20 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:02:11 PM by sandykho47

1. Daily trading
2. Hold until bitcoin price is very high
3. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature-ad campaign
6. Make a fake investment & run away with the bitcoin

You should try search before asking someone
But, the most effective way to earn money with bitcoin is dreaming  Tongue

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
TheBomber999
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

"shh, he's coding..."

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:16:53 PM

4. Mining

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cool

You either die a developer, or live long enough to see yourself become the scammer.
O muori da programmatore, o vivi tanto a lungo da diventare uno scammer.
fa

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

You can consider earning interest of it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774359.0
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:02:47 AM

You can consider earning interest of it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774359.0

Mmm.  Lending bitcoins to someone in another country.  At some stage, probably pretty quickly, the borrower will realise the lender has basically no way to force repayment of the loan.  Fun times for the borrower.
novacn

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:39:00 AM

Anything but gambling I guess!  Wink

You can earn money with money then convert money to BTC  Cheesy

cassimares

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:07:24 AM

invest in gambling site. (please take note its not gambling).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: