Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
Emilyok

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:58:58 PM

[quote author=SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

No one is 'trilling' other coins for using Shadow's tech. The poster asked about the code. Shadow too builds on the work of others like all good open source projects and all altcoins. I posted that to show that while people like you pour all your time into these fud campaigns there is real development being done by the Shadow team. And of course any other coin can take advantage of that work, that is why they open source it.

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?
[/quote]

like i said this tranglee guy is not intersted in the facts just look at his posting history

He has a job to do

http://funkyimg.com/i/NzSC.png

Smiley
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:21:01 PM

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?

The only thing that was asked was for xst to restore the SDC copyright when it was found they were using the code without the copyright.

You call that troll fest asking? Holy fuck.

You skipped my other questions. So I ask again "Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?"

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

He has a job to do

Smiley

Oh look a newbi SDC troll looking to get it's feet wet. Smiley

SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:25:03 PM

The only thing that was asked was for xst to restore the SDC copyright when it was found they were using the code without the copyright.

You call that troll fest asking? Holy fuck.

You skipped my other questions. So I ask again "Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?"

Like you could ever take a break from trolling Shadow for long enough to make a coin.    Cheesy

Why don't you ask the developers? They're on freenode #shadowcash if you actually care.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.

What is even more sad is that Trollsroyce says BS like the above when the only reason they troll is for financial gain.  It's all about dollars and stamping out the competition. They dont care about investors losing in other coins, all they care about is making money. 

If you ask me that's whats wrong with crypto. Selfish assholes like TrollsRoyce, Pookielax, and Longandshort that fleece investors out of their hard earned cash.

This is so sad and it continues to this day as evidenced by their attack on Blocknet.

Got secrets? Tell me!
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.

What is even more sad is that Trollsroyce says BS like the above when the only reason they troll is for financial gain.  It's all about dollars and stamping out the competition. They dont care about investors losing in other coins, all they care about is making money. 

If you ask me that's whats wrong with crypto. Selfish assholes like TrollsRoyce, Pookielax, and Longandshort that fleece investors out of their hard earned cash.

This is so sad and it continues to this day as evidenced by their attack on Blocknet.

More of this. I'll ask you too then, do you have any evidence that trollsroyce owns that amount of coins?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

I was actually a big fan of Shadow but after spending an hour reading though this and see the hate and viral that these guys that I often see in their tread do to other coins is shameful. I won't be part of this. I will let all my friends know to stay way from SDC now.  I can see a quarrel with one or two coins over a feature but over 5 coins and also the this pre planned attack on Dan H and The blocknot thing come true? Angry Dumping my 100k SDC.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:23:38 PM

I was actually a big fan of Shadow but after spending an hour reading though this and see the hate and viral that these guys that I often see in their tread do to other coins is shameful. I won't be part of this. I will let all my friends know to stay way from SDC now.  I can see a quarrel with one or two coins over a feature but over 5 coins and also the this pre planned attack on Dan H and The blocknot thing come true? Angry Dumping my 100k SDC.

If you're this easily swayed by fud you're maybe better investing in something else anyway.

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:15:49 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 02:16:38 AM by Coolstoryteller

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto the developer of LXC who started this thread.

This entire thread was created by the developer of Librexcoin

Logs: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by argakiig

All the claims made against pookie, boh, longandshort and myself are false.

[7:22:57 PM] Kid Krypto: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:13 PM] argakiig: ah that was you
[7:23:16 PM] Kid Krypto: yes
[7:23:32 PM] Kid Krypto: i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:33 PM] argakiig: never had much use for troll accounts strangely
[7:23:50 PM] Kid Krypto: this was needed
[7:23:57 PM] argakiig: i have two sonicscrewdev and argakiig
[7:24:18 PM] argakiig: and the first got retired when i locked my first thread
[7:24:39 PM] Kid Krypto: they have their uses
[7:24:48 PM] argakiig: yeah i dont doubt it
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] Kid Krypto: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:05 PM] argakiig: cant remember the password though
[7:25:15 PM] argakiig: its name was fluffy
[7:25:22 PM] argakiig: sadly i dont remember the email or password
[7:25:37 PM] Kid Krypto: sdc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] Kid Krypto: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] Kid Krypto: My coin is LXC
[7:27:25 PM] Kid Krypto: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet
[7:29:36 PM] argakiig: i hope so

Here we have the LXC coin developer actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group. These logs were confirmed by argakiig the SSD developer. Not only that but he is promoting the use of troll accounts to argakiig..

why the shadowcoin community members talk so ill of BobSurplus if coolstoryteller aka trollsroyce and pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh, the two whales who own 50% of all shadowcoins are or were part of that group?

EmilioMann, TrangLee both are Bobs bitches spewing out bullshit whenever they get a chance to divert attention from the real issues like devs overstating claims. Weird thing is the issues that were exposed by longandshort and spoetnik have evidence backing them up. In fact your dev "hondo" thanked longandshort for his findings and you keep chanting that it's fud.

Here's a quick lesson on how to diffuse fud. You provide evidence.

Longandshort with Stealthcoin

Here is the lead XST developer thanking longandshort.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

"Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." Hondo (XST Lead Developer)

Here is the XST developer, "Hondo" thanking longandshort why do you keep engaging in personal attacks on longandshort and myself when your developer is grateful for the findings?

Simple answer is ignorance. You are so ignorant to the facts and that you don't even acknowledge your own developers statement.

BobSurplus's Pump and Dump group

I was never apart of his group and I've told both of you countless times and you refuse to accept the evidence presented to you. I'm only restating my claims here so people can see the level of dipshit runs deep between you two. Your credibility just keeps going down the drain backing up a known scam artist Robert Duskes Jr aka BobSurplus.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

False claims of SDC coin ownership
The lie about myself, Boh and pookie owning some ridiculous amount of SDC was started by BobSurplus after he admitted his pump group owned 60%+ of LXC's coin supply.

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Instead of facing the facts about his coin ownership in LXC you disregarded it as fact and decided to just regurgitate his shit. Which makes you his bitch.

I may not know about tech, but I do know about making money. Seems like it's something you need to work on!!

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice?

Find a new hobby like having your business reported for scamming. I think you'll find a better audience there.

They listen because I know how to make friends and network. Unlike yourself who is bagholding shadowcoin and crying just like the xmr holders are about to do.

And who the fuck are you to talk about a better audience... You have 200 followers on twitter and are a nobody on this forum.

I on the other hand have 1700+ followers, a growing business on the forums and an account that's been around fro a while..

Fuck of troll, go make some more shill twitter account to retweet your shitty tweets.

You have 1700 followers? It's easy to buy followers, which I'm sure you've done. I'd expect nothing less from a shill like you. My twitter account is only a few months old, so I could care less that I have 300 followers.

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. You brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

Keep talking trash.. I may have sent you a btc to join as you wanted to and I was gonna let you in for free.. silly me...lmao... thank god your kicked out now. I'll see you when xts is at 25K and remind you of how your still bagholding shadowcoin.

I would never join your shit group. I was never in it, so I could never be kicked out. You're a scam artist, lucky for you there's no regulation here outside of intelligence and common sense. Otherwise you would be on a listed just like your brick and mortar business.

Yes, I'm holding Shadow because it's a coin with real development behind it, not some shill pump group hyping up non-existent technology.

Here is Robert Duskes Jr admitting I was never a paid member and in doing so he admits to the fact that he added names to the list as paid members when in fact they were never paid members. You dipshits are sitting here defining what FUD is - no evidence, hearsay and the kicker is you are using the statements of a REAL LIFE SCAM ARTIST as evidence. What does that make you?

Don't blame shift people because you bought into a bullshit pump and dump. First reaction is always to find a scapegoat. Instead why not learn from your mistakes instead of conjuring up lies that originate from a known scammer?

There's a full rebuttal to all the bullshit claims made in this thread. I would hope that anyone with integrity would not want to be associated with Libbrex coin (LXC) when their dev is actively fudding other coin projects.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:29:26 PM

wow so there is evidence that the lead dev of librexcoin made this thread!!! wow thats fucking reckless..
you kids are gonna learn the hard way..keep trying to attack shadow all you like we don't do stupid shit like lie!

https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto the developer of LXC who started this thread.

This entire thread was created by the developer of Librexcoin

Logs: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by argakiig

All the claims made against pookie, boh, longandshort and myself are false.

[7:22:57 PM] Kid Krypto: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:16 PM] Kid Krypto: yes
[7:23:32 PM] Kid Krypto: i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:50 PM] Kid Krypto: this was needed
[7:24:39 PM] Kid Krypto: they have their uses
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] Kid Krypto: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:37 PM] Kid Krypto: sdc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] Kid Krypto: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] Kid Krypto: My coin is LXC
[7:27:25 PM] Kid Krypto: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet

Here we have the LXC coin developer actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group. These logs were confirmed by argakiig the SSD developer. Not only that but he is promoting the use of troll accounts to argakiig..

All these scammers' stories coming apart at the same time. Serves them right.

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:32:48 PM

Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by Kid Krypto

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:16 PM]TrollsRoyce : yes
[7:23:32 PM]TrollsRoyce : i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:50 PM]TrollsRoyce : this was needed
[7:24:39 PM]TrollsRoyce : they have their uses
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:37 PM] TrollsRoyce: Lxc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] TrollsRoyce: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] TrollsRoyce : My coin is SDC
[7:27:25 PM] TrollsRoyce: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:33:41 PM

wow so there is evidence that the lead dev of librexcoin made this thread!!! wow thats fucking reckless..
you kids are gonna learn the hard way..keep trying to attack shadow all you like we don't do stupid shit like lie!

you guys have probably the WORST track record in all of cryptos for attacking other coins. Not once, not twice....MULTIPLE TIMES. You shouldn't even be talking. It's like saying "yo that guy just robbed that ATM, we need some justice" meanwhile you robbed a fucking bank. The Irony and karma Grin
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:33:59 PM

Still waiting for evidence to back up your claim that trollsroyce holds over 1m in SDC TrangLee. Please stop changing the subject.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:35:41 PM

You scum are pathetic you have lies we have truth who do you think people trust you or us!!! scrubs is all you are and all you ever will be!
we protect and defend truth you protect and defend lies there is a difference and i know who wins, we are deal with it and join a real project of stfu..
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:37:04 PM

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!

He didn't but kid Krypto did

TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:38:14 PM

You scum are pathetic you have lies we have truth who do you think people trust you or us!!! scrubs is all you are and all you ever will be!
we protect and defend truth you protect and defend lies there is a difference and i know who wins, we are deal with it and join a real project of stfu..

Yeah go ahead trust your dev to delete and not copy that zk-snark key. When they dump out millions of coins on your head i'll be laughing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: