Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:18:44 PM

It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
It looks like our coin needs to get on Cryptsy or Bittrex ...JMO.
just from posting here we won't get listed anywhere. We need more actions from the community, which recently we have NONE.
You are welcome to submit a listing request to any exchange, also to cast votes on Cryptopia.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:48:00 PM

guys i really hate to say this and put a dampner on things but xde has struggled for a while now, no volume or trading going on, no bigger exchange. eags is worthless now also, and xde and eags was same dev. imo if dev had of pushed harder xde could have been a successful coin, but is now constantly up for delisting with only fake volume keeping it "alive". hope nobody takes offence. ;p
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:10:56 PM

guys i really hate to say this and put a dampner on things but  xde has struggled for a while now, no volume or trading going on, no bigger exchange. eags is worthless now also, and xde and eags was same dev. imo if dev had of pushed harder xde could have been a successful coin, but is now constantly up for delisting with only fake volume keeping it "alive". hope nobody takes offence. ;p
No time offense taken. These are facts. The coin was and is without dev since a longer while and it seems the community is non-existent as there was no real intrest in changing the status quo.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:18:20 PM

I hold XDE, in a good quantity too. It might help to change the POS rewards. Raise the Percent, and raise the min stake time. Diamond coin has a good model. Its 50% per year, however its a 9 day stake period, even with POW and POS fully active they have kept it at 1.1 Million and its 2 years old. Whoever is the dev team may have to let go of that "ONLY 100 COINS" promo, and raise the POS rewards. You could also use 100% per year and a 30 Min stake similar to tek. Something has to change, because what we have is not working. The coin will inflate a bit, but we need to to something other than keep it on life support.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:22:16 PM

I hold XDE, in a good quantity too. It might help to change the POS rewards. Raise the Percent, and raise the min stake time. Diamond coin has a good model. Its 50% per year, however its a 9 day stake period, even with POW and POS fully active they have kept it at 1.1 Million and its 2 years old. Whoever is the dev team may have to let go of that "ONLY 100 COINS" promo, and raise the POS rewards. You could also use 100% per year and a 30 Min stake similar to tek. Something has to change, because what we have is not working. The coin will inflate a bit, but we need to to something other than keep it on life support.

Vegas

i used to hold 5, way back, only hold 2 now. xde just got buried with the amount of new shit coins released this past months now. i personally think xde will dissapear soon, like countless other coins.
shame, as dev worked hard at start  Undecided
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:24:49 PM

Well, lets get honest and answer the question: Why are we not buying XDE? It has an honest hardworking dev, the price is strong, the is beautiful and it works flawless.

For me the reason is I would like to see it on another Exchange like Cryptsy. I know bittrex has been tried.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 07:39:44 PM

Sorry guys not been so often here, I had been busy with some my projects, mostly with bitnodes.net, but I can assure you I will not give up from XDE, lets say its on hold from my perspective. As we done so much for XDE it will be really bad and stupid to just forget and let it go to oblivion.
Lets say there are some plans with multipool and other services connected with some other coins in which I am involved.

We will make XDE as crypto asset I am still strongly believe in that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:40:55 AM

Problem to me is there is a 50000-60000 spread
between buyers and sellers = no trading
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:06:02 AM

It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
Also I don't vote for coins to make exchanges money. Let them come to the coin.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:32:16 PM

they have one coin for free votes every week and one for paid votes. I am still the only one giving the free votes, let's try to check if the community responds and put some effort into the free voting only, ok?

lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:17:49 PM

they have one coin for free votes every week and one for paid votes. I am still the only one giving the free votes, let's try to check if the community responds and put some effort into the free voting only, ok?

You are not alone. I've been voting at least twice this week.

But you're right we need more people in the community to vote there. Smiley

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:30:17 PM

Ok guys I just spent all my Cryptsy points and got XDE from 16 votes to 32. Guys alteast use your free one, if you have more spend them!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Xde is near the bottom, but it doesnt have to be. If we ALL vote, we can easily do this!!

Vegas

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 07:17:43 PM

Ok guys I just spent all my Cryptsy points and got XDE from 16 votes to 32. Guys alteast use your free one, if you have more spend them!!!

Xde is near the bottom, but it doesnt have to be. If we ALL vote, we can easily do this!!

Vegas

I agree, we should work on getting XDE to Cryptsy, your are right Vegas, together we can push it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:25:02 PM

Vegas

Ok I voted.  Smiley
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

Vegas

Ok I voted.  Smiley

I voted too. Smiley

XDE is also in a quite good position on cryptopia voting list this week, after an "error" made by the admin. Smiley If the community has some dot to vote there, it's now the best chance to do so.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:52:22 PM

XDE block explorer is back online after a short down period. Please excuse for any inconvenience.

jcgw

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Thx uki  Smiley
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:08:12 PM

I would like to point out 1ex.Trade, a new exchange that is currently looking for the altcoins to be listed with BTC and fiat money pairing: https://1ex.trade/index.php.. I believe that submitting XDE candidature (and getting accepted) may bring some life to this thread. any thoughts of people still interested in this project?

1ex.Trade have pretty big plans and they do not require any fees to get the coin listed there. A short summary of the application process is available in this post:

Hi,

Over the next few weeks coins which would like to be listed on 1Ex.Trade can add a request in the Feature Request section on our forum: https://1ex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000217170
On this board you will also see if a coin was approved and gets implemented on 1Ex.Trade.

How does it work?
1.) List your coin with core spec and what the coin is all about.
2.) We will contact you and if your coin is verified your coin will be listed

What does it cost?
Nothing, listing on 1Ex.Trade is free

From when will be coins listed?
ALT coins other then WBB will be listed by the end of October / beginning November

What pairing will the coin have?
The coin will have BTC & Fiat pairing
At the moment there are 30 fiat currencies available and can be used.

Your WBB Dev

link to WBB thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.0

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

I'm still staking away, voting when i can etc Smiley

This is a great idea, to revive any interest in XDE is really needed, as it has been stagnating on cex for too long Sad

i think we also need to look at some new ways to generate a bit more buzz around the coin, an addition to a new exchange would be a great start though Wink
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

I'm still staking away, voting when i can etc Smiley

This is a great idea, to revive any interest in XDE is really needed, as it has been stagnating on cex for too long Sad

i think we also need to look at some new ways to generate a bit more buzz around the coin, an addition to a new exchange would be a great start though Wink
same feeling here. I think this coin has a lot of potential and we have to somehow get back on track. I wonder if there is anybody else still interested in XDE?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: