Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:04:07 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 03:14:32 AM by vegasguy

Im still discussing this with my team. I like to be open and transparent, and give people an idea what they can expect in advance. So I would lay out a proposal of exactly what my plan is and what we will do. The community can accept it or shoot it down. FLY is my baby and first born. Xde would not be, so if I took over , I wouldnt place any restrictions on it, but I certainly will enhance its greatness with new super high resolution graphics in the wallet and I would still keep it rare, just not quite as extreme as it is now. I would also add all the great technology from fly , like automatic bootstrap that constantly updates on the server, and 2 factor authentication, and auto burning of funds that show up in the money supply in real time, and other cool stuff, like autoupdates. FLY is meant to be one of a kind. Its meant to be radical, and outlandish and controversial. XDE would have a target audience towards the elite and the wealthier and remain  rare without any restrictions or rules. I do get the idea behind xde , and want to maintain it heritage, and make the only changes that are needed , not only for its survival , but for its growth. But I would change only what I had to to maintain what it is, and add some neat goodies and extra features in the wallet to make it enjoyable Smiley My goal would be to get xde to have a market cap of around $500,000 or  around $10 a coin but a larger coin supply, perhaps 50,000 and maintaining it there, and then perhaps open an elite store where people can buy XDE merchandise only with xde (just an idea). So no need to worry about me doing crazy things and completely changing what xde is about, I have all my fun doing that with fly. Xde will simply be enhanced and stronger, thats all. No restrictions, no rules, or craziness Smiley  So im still trying to hear from everyone on my team, and there are 13 of us and its the holidays. So a few said certainly they would love to do a takeover. But Im still waiting to hear from the rest of them. Merry Christmas to all .

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:51:42 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 01:31:18 AM by vegasguy

So I had some other cool ideas. See I believe XDE should be a very rare coin ONLY held by the elite and the rich. So if I take over, I will make no bones about it, that this coin is rare and meant to be held by "the rich".
I had an idea, and thats all it is is an idea.

I posted about it in the fly thread, and it seems like its something that nobody discusses, and thats why 99% of coins fail and it certainly might apply here:

So I started looking at it from so many angles, and I kept coming back to the same ugly truth, and its this:

"The DEV, makes no money". Its that simple.

See even the devs that make a simple clone coin, make NOTHING. Thats why scams are all over the place. Because all they can really do is a quick pump and dump and out.  So put yourself in the devs position for a moment. You a dev you spend days coding a nice wallet, and testing and launching. So you end up making NOTHING, if your honest. Why continue? So they dont. Why do amazing things like FLY, and bring you the latest and greatest technology?? They wont!

Why should a dev spend weeks coding and testing for NOTHING??

Whats worse is a guy like me that hires devs cannot even pay them in alt coin like fly. Devs wont accept them, and I dont balme them. If I was coding for someone else, I would want raw btc too!

So for a coin to survive and be great devs need to paid, and even more so the talented ones.

SO this is just an idea , if I was to take over:

First I would raise the min stake age to a few days so that it would not inflate too fast.

Secondly I would raise the base stake rate to 20 percent per year

I would offer 3 different kinds of wallets very special wallets that can be bought using btc that will directly pay the devs. These special wallets will be in very limited editions.

The top level would be called XDE Gold and there would be a grand total of 6. These wallets stake at the rate of 200% per year, and would be the most expensive to buy @6btc each
The second level would be called XDE silver and there would be a grand total of 10. These wallets stake at the rate of 100% per year, and would cost about 3 btc to buy
The 3rd level would be called XDE bronze and there would be a grand total of 20. These wallets stake at the rate of 50% per year, and would cost about 1.5 btc to buy
All other wallets would stake at 20%.

The 3 unique wallets would all have different color schemes , and those color schemes would NOT be available to the public, although you could take screen shots.

Now at anytime we would reserve the right to temporarily cut the pos percent for EVERYONE in 1/2 to avoid inflation, but that would be probably 8-12 months or more after takeover.  We could then burn funds , and reactivate.

So the funds collected for these unique wallets will only EVER go into one btc address. That btc address will made public, and ANY transactions can be questioned. Its really to only be used to pay devs, and graphics artists.

So in my plan, this will be "the rich getting richer". Make no mistake. Currently there are no coins in crypto for "the elite" and or the rich.

So this is just something I came up with. Its just an idea, thats all it is. For those of you that follow FLY already know im incredibly creative.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:30:40 AM

I posted about it in the fly thread, and it seems like its something that nobody discusses, and thats why 99% of coins fail and it certainly might apply here:

I am here...lets discuss! Tomorrow in Slack!

Greetz
Meta

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:51:11 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 02:06:58 AM by vegasguy

I am here...lets discuss! Tomorrow in Slack!

Greetz
Meta

To XDE community, this is Meta, my right hand man and great friend and powerful business partner.

So there is a high chance that we will take over. Ive talked to a few of my team members. BUT, community overrules all. I have a team of 13 members that serve many functions. We all discuss ideas, and give the pros and the cons, and vote. Early we watched over each other to make sure integrity was rock solid.

So I dont want to just takeover. Ive given a general idea of what you can expect from us. Ill also tell you that I hate surprises, and I hate liars and cheats and cons, and deceptions. If youve read the fly thread you would know that I keep my word 100% of the time. Im being literal, I dont break my promises or im dead. I also tell you as much as I know upfront and lay everything on the table face up, so that you can all see it and make a decision. If I with hold information, then you have made a decsion without knowing everything and that contract in invalid. Sorry I speak this way , but ive run many large businesses in Las Vegas so everything to me is business and agreements and contracts.

Looking like we probably will move forward. I want to explain some things.

When I do something , I do it 1000% percent. "Competitive"  doesnt even come close to describing my intensity. I opened multiple brick and mortar stores in Las Vegas for the past 20 years and crushed every last one of my competitors , to the point hundreds of them closed. No Im now bragging, youll understand in a second why im telling you this.

First, I know most of you probably dont have much btc. Thats why this coin is struggling as many others are. I wont ask ANYTHING from you ever. However , there will be a price to takeover and make this coin worth a half a million dollars , as I did with with fly in less than 3 months.

IF/When we take over we will create the special wallets, 4 of the 6 gold will be owned by 4 of my team members, me, my business partner Metamorphin, and 2 of our full time devs. We will also do a coin swap. Everyone will get back their exact amount that they submit. Ive dedicated a team of 4 of us that will work full time 7 days a week on this project. We will premine additional XDE for us. We are thinking to premine 200 coins total, and do the coin swap and divide the unclaimed coins 4 ways. This will be our continuing payments for working full time on this project. I have worked on fly since Early August 2015, and have not missed one day without a post on the thread. Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong. Thats how dedicated I am. I answer EVERY last PM within minutes (unless sleeping) and EVERY last question within minutes. So, what I am getting to is I dont come cheap. We will however turn this into the shining fat gold bar that it was meant to be. To those people might that think that Im just going to run and dump, clearly do not know the very first thing about me, and that is, that I hate dumpers, and people that try to get rich quick. Our addresses would me posted and made public, and will NOT change, ever, and I can tell you for a fact , if /well we sell, it will be a a VERY VERY slow rate, and sold on the sell side ONLY without dumping, always, to keep the market strong.

So knowing my offer , you have to decide if you like it or not. My team will be earning the most , AND doing ALL of the work. We ask nothing from you EVER. XDE will be the coin for the rich and elite, and the wallet will look like it. It will have all of the latest and greatest technology, as well as super high resolution graphics that will make your jaw drop. Under my name the price will skyrocket early, as people already have seen my results with fly in just 4 months. People will be all over this coin, and there will be ENORMOUS excitement to get their hands on it. I started FLY thread August 17th , 2015, and as of today has 134 pages on the thread in just over 4 months. It also has over 100,000 views in about 4 months , see below. Many coins today that are popular and started 2 years ago dont have that much community interaction.  NONE of my team members have ever even sold 1 fly, and the top  members have wallets worth 50 BTC and more. Tempting, but, we think on a higher level, and MUCH longer term (years).

So, thats what we have put together. Under this agreement, EVERYONE will make money, and bring XDE to a level of quality you couldnt even dream of. It will cost you nothing but your trust. I welcome your feedback, & questions. Please ask intelligent questions and dont troll. Ill answer anything and everything. Now is the time to decide if you want our team to takeover and polish the dust of this, and make is rise higher than you ever thought. Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

Vegas

If you are still not convinced that I can produce massive results, here is a known fact that almost anyone can verify. FLY was a swap from ROS. Ros was not mine, I had no vested interest in it, except I got caught in a pump and dump, and owned MASSIVE amounts of Ros. Fact: If you would have bought Ros at 20 sats (average price), and swapped it for fly 3 months ago (swap performed on September 16th 2015), your return on this investment would be worth 15,000 times more (using Ros @20 sats and Fly at avg price of 300,000 sats). FACT.  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

Vegas

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:56:29 PM

XDE is dead so no risk for us in a good takeover
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:34:47 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 07:45:38 PM by vegasguy

XDE is dead so no risk for us in a good takeover

I love your answer. It will cost you nothing, and I will retain the integrity of this coin, as well as the meaning, to be rare and valuable, and take it to levels never seen before. My plan is to continue to purposefully inflate the coin so that it starts trading again. But I want the MINIMUM coin supply possible. When It starts to gain volume, then I know ive "hit the sweet spot", and then I will readjust the pos to keep it attractive to investors. It could be 20%-30%, and/or extend the min stake time to keep inflation away, and if needed burn coins. So thats my plan is to inflate it just enough so the coin starts to move again. I am retired and spend most of my time in crypto, so I will be closely monitoring the activity of XDE after the takeover certainly on a daily basis, and slow down the inflation the minute it becomes live again. This will be the highest price for the coin with activity again. Also the levels of wallets we spoke of CAN be sold. So you can buy it at the current price, and then sell it to someone for whatever price you want. More or less?  I can answer any and all questions.

Merry Christmas from Team FLY

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:47:04 PM

Also to generate some excitement, Ill shoot over some new hi-res graphics. I need to get with my graphic artists, and give you guys some ideas.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:48:00 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 10:19:58 PM by vegasguy

Ok so Ive spoken to my team, and this is a go. Everyone loves it. So just to give a draft of our plan:

Official takeover January 1st 2016 12:01am PST.

On that day, I will launch a new OP. There will be 6 of us working on XDE full time, 2 full time devs that are the best at what they do and NOTHING is impossible, trust me Ive tried to stump them Smiley  2 masters of business and Economy. Myself and my close friend and Business partner Metamorphin, and 2 full time Graphic Artists, that will bring the magic to life. I have 7 more team members at my disposal, but I dont want to over complicate things. The good news for all of you, is I LOVE XDE, I always have. So, Im not in this for the money, I want to bring xde , not only back to life, but make it brilliant, and rare and respected, as it was intended. I want to take what is already great and enhance it a 1000X. Simply put:

My goal is to inflate the coin , just enough to create healthy volume and close the trade gap.At that moment I will bring the pos% back down to a normal healthy level for everyone and carefully monitor inflation. I want the LEAST coins in the money supply to cause it to trade.

Myself and my team will slowly trickle coins onto the exchange until it begins to move. Then I know its time to drastically reduce the POS %, but also keep it attractive enough to investors. Could be 20-50% with 3-7 day min, not sure yet. Have to see what happens. There will be many adjustments to the POS system to get this just right.

Now , I do want to say that even though Ill be the OP on January 1st 2016, the community truly has the power. If enough members say they want or dont want something, then I listen. This is a community coin. Also there has never been a more powerful team assembled for XDE, so tell me what you want. Trust me ANYTHING is possible with this team, but lets not complicate it. Lets add nice features that bring value, and attract investors. The actual coding will begin near the end of January, or at the latest early February as I have a lot of work to be done for preparation. I have to calculate and chart initial POS rates and their compounding effect, get all new graphics made, and prepare for the swap and more. I dont know how you feel about exchanges, but I believe that this coin belongs on the highest quality exchange there is, and that is Cryptopia. So I just wanted to throw that out there.

So I welcome any questions. I will be posting here as I move forward.

Here is my XDE addy ive had for a very long time: XS1pNiXXYnLCr4Mt7iyp4PnJzF7EEpCeY4

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 10:28:16 PM

Ok guys, fasten ur seatbelts: Please dont be impatient for the next few days! We have to sort out some ideas and of course, we also wanna hear/read all your ideas too!

I can write you, that I am happy, to give my best here, to bring back this coin to his life, where XDE should be! Like you all can see it in my signature; I am a deep part in Europecoin, a GUI friendly cloudstaker https://staisybit.com and I am very happy, that my friend Vegas also gave me the opportunity to jump on the really awesome FlyCoin-train to write history in Cryptos! Now I wanna share my experiences with you in XDE!

I read about the real "Double Eagle", its really a very rare coin! Some collector would spend a fortune for this coin.

We should bring back the honor that it deserves!

Greetz
Meta

https://staisybit.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

An XDE user brought up a concern, and it was an excellent question. He had 2 concerns. His concern is that with this team holding massive amounts of coins that we could dump and kill xde for good. This is a valid concern, and one that can easily be addressed. With the swap , we will be on our own private block explorer. Our block explorer has the ability to claim your name on the richlist. Im a strong believer in transparency. So NOTHING will be hidden by us. Its just the way we work. With so much scams and pumps and dumps, I make it a point to make everything wide open for the world to see. Example in fly. We claim our address and put our name next to it. We do NOT EVER create a new address. This is so anyone at any time can look and see that we are not dumping coins on the market. XDE holders will NOT be required to claim your name on the rich list but us 4 do, and the reason is so at anytime you can look and check our addresses and see we are just trickling a 1 MAYBE 2 coins a day to get the market moving again. So WE can be watched at all times. Also I encourage any of you to question anything I or my team does. We love answering questions as we have nothing to hide, and it educates the community about what we are doing. In the fly community we respect each other. We give respect, and we get respect. There are no "stupid questions". We are all at a different levels of knowlege, so youll never see me disrespect anyone for asking questions. But trolls will get dealt with harshly. So we are all nice to each other here. Youll quickly see how I deal with disrespectful people, and they wont like it. This is a respectful community with a very exotic coin and we should conduct ourselves as such.

Anyway to see how we respect fly, almost all of the top 14 do not dump their coins. The reason is we want to make the coin as difficult to acquire as possible. When you look at our block explorer, youll be lucky if you see even 1 outbound transaction in the top 10. Thats how disciplined we are. We are a small and tight community, and we wont dump and disrespect our own work. Same will apply here for the 4 of us. There wont be any restrictions or rules with XDE, but know that your disrespecting your own community when you dump on them.

Here is our fly explorer. Try and find even 1 outbound transaction from the top 14 holders Smiley

http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist

Also notice the top 14 on the richlist have put their name next to their wallet address. This is a symbol of respect. It will be required of us the top 4, so we can be monitored at all times.

So theres your proof that we wont dump and trash and kill XDE and ruin our own reputation.

Thats respect and discipline.

The other concern the user had was with regard to the prices of the gold and silver and bronze wallets.

See, I dont want everyone having these. I want these out of reach of most people, but those that truly love xde and can afford to purchase one, can. IF the wallets dont sell, then I will slowly lower the prices until they do. Also note that we WILL cut the POS rate in 1/2 many times over until there is just enough to close the gap in the spread, and cause trading again. This will tell me the true market price. At that point I will lock in a moderate POS rate thats more permanent.

Also one thing I did with fly that went VERY well was I did private trades at a discounted rate and that was a win win for everyone.

Heres how it worked.

Being that I can stake the fastest and the most: Someone would PM me, and IF they were a trusted member with longevity on bitcointalk, because I had the most coins, I would sell to that person at a deep discount. Usually 70% of lowest bid on exchange. They WOULD be required to claim their name on the richlist so I can monitor if they dump or not. Btc would go to buy walls on exchange to protect price. So you guys let me know if you want that or not. It has its pros and cons. You CAN get xde cheaper than exchange, but then we risk some greedy person dumping. SO Ill leave that out for now unless you guys specify you want it.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

So im just kind of throwing around ideas in my head. I think its best for everyone to have a smooth and steady slow climb. Looking at it again, if we jolt the coin too fast, it will simply cause dumpers. I always think in long term. My goal is to have 50,000 coins in circulation worth $10 a coin. That will give us a $500,000 market cap.  So knowing that we have to find just enough coins to get to that number per coin where its stable. Our team does NOT do pumps and dumps. What you see is the true reflection of the price of fly, untouched. When there are pumps , there are always dumps, because its artificial. So, I think its best to have a much slower steady climb, that way it will have a natural strong foundation. This will also give time for other investors to join, and find out about us. It will also give those of you more time to purchase an upgraded wallet and enjoy higher returns. Remember these are just ideas that we will toss around. I do have adhd so, Ill throw around a lot of ideas until we all settle on one we like.  I think a slower steady climb inflating the coin will build a stronger foundation, and give you guys much more time to purchase wallet upgrades if you want. Im planning for a steady 3 year growth period. So I think we will stay very high pos for the LEAST amount of time possible. I want the chain to always move but I dont want to attract dumpers.

SO I thought more about feedback I got from a large holder, and want to tweak the wallets a bit more. I think 1 day min stake is good to start because it brings the chain alive and moving again and more wallets open. So let me add more adjustments to the wallet offers, that can include everyone regardless of wealth. Also a slow climb to 50,000 coins will "make us earn our pay". We will slowly be paid over a 3 year period and you guys will get an elite full time team for 3 years.

The top level would be called XDE platinum wallets. 4 will be held by the 4 developing team. 2 will remain for sale 7 days before the swap at the price of 6 btc each. 200% annual interest.
The second level would be called XDE gold and there would be a grand total of 5 These wallets stake at the rate of 120% per year, and would cost 3 btc to buy
The third level would be called XDE silver and there would be a grand total of 10. These wallets stake at the rate of 60% per year, and would cost 1.5 btc to buy
The forth level would be called XDE copper and there would be  a grand total of 25. These wallets stake at the rate of 30% and would cost .7 btc to buy
The last level is called xde standard and would be free and would stake at the rate of 20% per year.

I think the way we are going to adjust the inflation is by min stake age. So we will certainly start at a min of 1 day. Then gently add an extra day or 2 if the coin is inflating too fast. We adjust the min stake age if inflation is too slow or to fast. I want a slow climb over a 3 year period and at 3 years have 50,000 coins worth $10 a coin, or if that is too pricey still and people are not buying, then continue to inflate to 100,000 coins worth $5 a coin which will take 6 years to attain.

So again, Im still tweaking the numbers, nothings firm. Just adjusting the numbers. Please keep in mind even if they are the final specs, they wont stay this way. When I adjust, I adjust everyone the same ratio. So I wont adjust only one wallet percent. Example If I cut 30%, then its 30% POS rate cut to EVERY wallet. But its always proportional. If you start and your pos rate is twice as high as the wallet under you, youll always be twice as high as the wallet under you. So youll ALWAYS have the advantage you paid for. So I might announce that we are dropping 10% POS on the next fork. That will apply to everyone. Example a wallet with 60% pos will drop to 54% per year as 10% of 60% is 6%.  You can also sell your wallet.dat file for whatever you think you can get for it. The whole point is to maximize your bottom line.

Vegas

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

Hey vegas and co. Great to see some activity back in the old XDE thread that was quiet for weeks. Thanks for your ideas. I was away from BTT over Christmas and will be back to the regular activity beginning of the next week. Would it be possible to have an open chat (IRC, Slack?) to discuss the ideas with the team that is taking over? Would Tuesday afternoon/evening (European time) be fine schedule for everybody to gather people from Europe and US which were mostly posting in this thread?
I would be really interested in participating and helping with the takeover.

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:45:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 03:04:39 PM by vegasguy

Hey vegas and co. Great to see some activity back in the old XDE thread that was quiet for weeks. Thanks for your ideas. I was away from BTT over Christmas and will be back to the regular activity beginning of the next week. Would it be possible to have an open chat (IRC, Slack?) to discuss the ideas with the team that is taking over? Would Tuesday afternoon/evening (European time) be fine schedule for everybody to gather people from Europe and US which were mostly posting in this thread?
I would be really interested in participating and helping with the takeover.

Certainly!!! Would LOVE to have you as part of this. We have a private slack room, I can invite you to. Just pm me an email address and I can send you an invite there. Also it would be great to have you on board. Im going to do my best to not take this "off course". I want to stay true to xde. So having you there will be great as a guide. I think others will feel more comfortable too.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:00:30 PM

Thought more on the swap, and I think it might be best to do a 5:1 ratio to start. So in simplicity we will premine 1000 coins, then you will get 5 coins for ever 1 coin or 5x the amount you submit for the swap. The reason is I keep thinking about my 8.6 coins I have at 10% with an 5 hour min stake, and even if I leave it to gain weight for 15 days, I get about .02 coins as a reward. So I just cant help thinking that even raising the pos wont be enough to get enough coins in circulation. But again I welcome feedback on this, and I still have to do math. So if we go with with this idea it will look like this:

Premine 1000 coins, everyone will get 5x returned the amount they turn in. The remainder will be divided 4 ways among the 4 team members. As I am VERY transparent, the user names of who turned in what amount will be posted on the OP. Everything I do will be public. So it will leave no question, that everything was done fairly as stated. I also welcome anyone to question any of my actions, as long as its intelligent and polite , I will answer any questions in great detail.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:15:55 PM

Guys ive done some math, and I have to change numbers, mainly in your favor. The coin count is so low, that its near impossible to get to 50,000 over 3 years. So I need to retweak these numbers. My main focus is going to be the base standard amount as that is what almost everyone will have. Either the starting ratio needs to be raised and or the pos % needs to be raised.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 04:31:19 PM

Guys ive done some math, and I have to change numbers, mainly in your favor. The coin count is so low, that its near impossible to get to 50,000 over 3 years. So I need to retweak these numbers. My main focus is going to be the base standard amount as that is what almost everyone will have. Either the starting ratio needs to be raised and or the pos % needs to be raised.

Vegas

Yeah, agreed. Because we need a top goal where we wanna see our amounts in ONE year...a three year plan should increasing with our first successful improvements!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

Vegas
As I said I am away from my PC now, writing from my mobile phone, so it must be short. I definitely want to discuss the numbers, most of the issues you already named in your earlier posts. To me the main parameters are:
- what is the targeted number of coins (optimally, we want to avoid situation that all the growth of the market cap is due to increased inflation only. We would like to see the growth of the coin value as well, of course in longer term
- what is the swap ratio for the existing users and how many coins out of the new total premine are subject to swap. Optimally, one that has now 8.5% market share (as in your case) would like to preserve part of the privileged position (say, have 1-2% of the new number of coins at start of PoS phase).
- PoS value and the length of it. How much time do we want to have before switching to a very low PoS phase. Target of 3 years for PoS is fine, but we need to attract new people in the beginning, so the first 3-6 months should have soem extras.

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

Vegas
As I said I am away from my PC now, writing from my mobile phone, so it must be short. I definitely want to discuss the numbers, most of the issues you already named in your earlier posts. To me the main parameters are:
- what is the targeted number of coins (optimally, we want to avoid situation that all the growth of the market cap is due to increased inflation only. We would like to see the growth of the coin value as well, of course in longer term
- what is the swap ratio for the existing users and how many coins out of the new total premine are subject to swap. Optimally, one that has now 8.5% market share (as in your case) would like to preserve part of the privileged position (say, have 1-2% of the new number of coins at start of PoS phase).
- PoS value and the length of it. How much time do we want to have before switching to a very low PoS phase. Target of 3 years for PoS is fine, but we need to attract new people in the beginning, so the first 3-6 months should have soem extras.

Yes there is a lot to work out. Ive sent you an invite on slack so maybe Tuesday we can talk there.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:39:07 PM

SO im going to throw out some numbers and calculations. There are a few ways we can do this.

Im going to base my numbers on the fact that 97% of you will be using a "standard" 20% per year wallet.

My goal is to get to 50,000 coins @ 3 years . Now I need to leave some room for those with higher interest wallets. So In this example using 20% interest to get to around 36,000 coins at 3 years, we would have to start with 20,000 in the money supply. See below:

There is a MAJOR issue with this. If we start at 20,000 in the money supply, this will cause MASSIVE dumpage. SO I want to do more calculations on starting with 200 in the money supply with an ULTRA high interest rate, and slowly lower the rate as the money supply increases.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 07:04:36 PM

SO im going to throw out some numbers and calculations. There are a few ways we can do this.

Im going to base my numbers on the fact that 97% of you will be using a "standard" 20% per year wallet.

My goal is to get to 50,000 coins @ 3 years . Now I need to leave some room for those with higher interest wallets. So In this example using 20% interest to get to around 36,000 coins at 3 years, we would have to start with 20,000 in the money supply. See below:

There is a MAJOR issue with this. If we start at 20,000 in the money supply, this will cause MASSIVE dumpage. SO I want to do more calculations on starting with 200 in the money supply with an ULTRA high interest rate, and slowly lower the rate as the money supply increases.

Vegas

Hey, see your calculations right now:Sometimes I think, we should create a hardfork before we switch in the superhighstakingrates! Maybe around 4 weeks or so after releasing new wallet. So we can see how big the interest here is. I agree with you with a beginning of 200 coins; and we win time, to implement the right calculated stakingrate!

Greetz
Meta
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: