Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:28:36 AM

Here is a little teaser we put together. More to come:

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:13:56 AM

Wow!!

I have to say i was skeptical of the new graphics etc, as i do love the original, but imo that keeps the theme well and gives it a more modern look, very cool indeed Wink

Kudos to your graphics guys, and if this is a sign of things to come, i'm very excited.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:08:49 AM

Hey Everyone,

It is always exciting when a dying coin gets brought back to life.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a member of FlyCoin's Team and work closely with vegasguy
  on the financial aspects of the coin, specifically, monitoring the delicate balance between Interest
  Rates vs. Coin Supply, Inflation and Market Cap.

Some of you know me but, for those that don't - I am an old timer and have owned several successful
  businesses over the years. Primarily, I am a consultant working with businesses on financial analysis,
  business valuations, pricing and business development.  In my spare time, I do presentations at business
  seminars and write business articles.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:15:28 AM

Woody is a very close friend of mine. He is a financial wiz. He and I will be closely monitoring inflation and money supply on a daily basis and adjusting as needed.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:22:55 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 04:42:28 AM by vegasguy

We are going to blow you guys away!!!

My goal is to keep XDE as original as possible and at the same time enhance it. Think of it this way. Taking a one of a kind car from the 50's and 60's and completely restoring it and making it BETTER than new. Thats a good way to look at it.

My partner and I Woody are both financial experts and we spent a lot of time on the phone today discussing how to get everything balanced and tweaked all the numbers.

Here is what we came up with, and I will explain why after I present the numbers.

Ok after working full time in crypto for 1.5 years and traded just about every crypto ever. Ive learned more than I ever wanted to. So, Im going to be realistic and not bullshit you.

Few facts I know about crypto. It seems the magic number that people are willing to pay for a coin is $2.50. Why? I have no idea. Even the best coins that get to that amount, dont stay there.

So knowing that Ive used that as a realistic number. My GOAL is $5 stable. It could happen, and I hope it does, but I must be realistic.

The other thing I know is the best coins last about 2 years, MAYBE 2 1/2 years, and then they begin to degrade. People get board. So I must 2 years as my basis.

Will be 1000 coins. The swap ratio is 7:1 . So you would get 7 x the coins you submit for the swap. The unclaimed remainder will be divided evenly among the team members. All team members start with Platinum wallets (Explained later).

My partner woody and I have looked at a lot of different scenarios and this is what we came up with for many reasons.

Regarding the special wallets here is what works best:

Platinum wallets 7 total 300% APR (5 will be owned by team members): Me (Financial analyst and OP), Woody (Financial analyst),Metamorphin(PR & support), Keesdewit (Lead dev) ,Alberto (dev). Cost to buy 6 btc
The second level would be called XDE gold and there would be a grand total of 5 These wallets stake at the rate of 250% per year, and would cost 3 btc to buy
The third level would be called XDE silver and there would be a grand total of 10. These wallets stake at the rate of 225% per year, and would cost 1.5 btc to buy
The last level is called xde standard and would be free and would stake at the rate of 200% per year.

Now to many of you, these interest rates seem insanely high, and the reality is they are not. Here is an example:

This is the entire money supply that users will probably start with using a 7:1 ratio. Current money supply is 105 X 7 is 735.

After 2 years NOT including special wallets the money supply will have 39,000 in it.

Now lets say a user has 5 coins at the time of the swap and has a standard wallet @200%.  They would actually start with 35 coins as its a 7:1 ratio.

After 2 years they would have 1890 coins. Looking at a realistic price per coin @ $2.50 this users wallet would be worth $4725.

Now lets say that same user that has 5 coins swapped for 35 coins (7:1 ratio), but now buys a gold wallet on day 1. Now lets see what it looks like:

After 2 years 5106 coins , assuming $2.50 a coin = $12,765 after 2 years. $8,000 additional profit before including the cost of gold wallet.

So Ill give you guys more data as we go along. But I VERY much like what we have come up with.

Until then.. another teaser...

Vegas

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:05:15 PM

Hey vegasguy

Are you also going to use "Anti-Dump system" to XDECOIN? It will be good if you do that to stop dumping Smiley

Quote from: vegasguy

SPECIAL STRICT RULES: (PLEASE READ)::

If you are a member of Team FLY or are receiving SuperFLY rewards, Our  rule that everyone has to agreed to abide by is this:

You are allowed ONLY 1 "main wallet" address.
You are NOT allowed to EVER make ANY outbound transactions from that main wallet address

You are also allowed only 1 "savings" address.
IF you want to sell some of your fly, you must setup a "savings" wallet (formally called multisend) as a  secondary wallet.
All of your POS rewards will automatically be sent there and you are welcome to sell them ONLY on the sell side

What is so special about FLY, isnt it just like all the other cryptocoins out there?

NO! FLY operates completely different that all other coins!

We are the first : "Anti-dump coin". Over 95% of the coins are held by the top 20 on thr richlist. They have made a promise not to dump their coins, and have not.
By holding almost all the coins and not selling except a small amount of POS rewards,we protect ourselves and keep the price very high.
These coins are held by the most trusted Senior and Hero members in Crypto.

This makes it VERY hard for the dumpers to dump on us, as they dont hold enough coins "in the wild" to do real damage.
Also our tx fees are VERY high to dump large amounts on the exchange at once. So there are many layers of protection for your investment.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:58:40 PM

Hey vegasguy

Are you also going to use "Anti-Dump system" to XDECOIN? It will be good if you do that to stop dumping Smiley

Not bad at all, but not every altcoin should use the antidumpsystem. The fact, that we wanna safety control the inflation is also a great feature. But if this is the wish of the community, why we shouldnt install some antidumpfees! It could be also a burningfee or a stakefee to setup a "Supereagle-wallet" or so.

Greetz
Meta

https://staisybit.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

Hey vegasguy

Quote from: vegasguy

SPECIAL STRICT RULES: (PLEASE READ)::

If you are a member of Team FLY or are receiving SuperFLY rewards, Our  rule that everyone has to agreed to abide by is this:

You are allowed ONLY 1 "main wallet" address.
You are NOT allowed to EVER make ANY outbound transactions from that main wallet address

You are also allowed only 1 "savings" address.
IF you want to sell some of your fly, you must setup a "savings" wallet (formally called multisend) as a  secondary wallet.
All of your POS rewards will automatically be sent there and you are welcome to sell them ONLY on the sell side

What is so special about FLY, isnt it just like all the other cryptocoins out there?

NO! FLY operates completely different that all other coins!

We are the first : "Anti-dump coin". Over 95% of the coins are held by the top 20 on thr richlist. They have made a promise not to dump their coins, and have not.
By holding almost all the coins and not selling except a small amount of POS rewards,we protect ourselves and keep the price very high.
These coins are held by the most trusted Senior and Hero members in Crypto.

This makes it VERY hard for the dumpers to dump on us, as they dont hold enough coins "in the wild" to do real damage.
Also our tx fees are VERY high to dump large amounts on the exchange at once. So there are many layers of protection for your investment.

No, I really dont think I want to complicate xde. My gut tells me to keep xde as original as I can , and only change the pos and enhance graphics.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:07:12 PM

So im in slack chat with Uki. We are going over everything, line by line. So far it looks like the plan in my last post will stand. If there are changes, I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

Vegas

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:29:32 PM

So im in slack chat with Uki. We are going over everything, line by line. So far it looks like the plan in my last post will stand. If there are changes, I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

Vegas

I think the updated version of the plan seems a lot fairer for existing holders, who may not have access to the higher staking wallets  Wink

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:08:52 PM

Vegas

I think the updated version of the plan seems a lot fairer for existing holders, who may not have access to the higher staking wallets  Wink

Ya, the main thing above all else is it MUST be fair. The way it is right now existing holders will get 7 coins for every coin they hold or 7x the amount they submit. We will premine a 1000 coins. Whatever is not claimed will be divided among the 5 team members. Hypothetically if every coin was turned in for the swap, then at this moment would be 735 coins to users. That would leave 265 coins to be divided among 5 team members or 53 coins each. So the users coins would far out weigh the teams total coins. Also current holders would have a major advantage as they would get a 7:1 swap. Investors that come after the swap would not get this advantage. I Also highly doubt that anyone would buy coins now at the going rate.  As I did with fly I will do a manual swap. Everything will be made public of who got what. What the user sent to me, and what I returned.

Update.. well.. I guess the community has spoken. Me thinks they like me Wink

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:23:48 PM

Input from the community is key here. We want everyone to speak up.
Hopefully, we can get the word out to holders that stopped coming to the thread
since the coin was dead.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

Beautiful design...only one proposal: the wings within the coin edge! its just for 1. the sense of a coin; 2. copy graphics better, in creating marketingstuff!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:39:40 PM

Ok more teasers.. These still will be enhanced even more ... but it will give you an idea what OP will look like:

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:58:44 PM

Here is a sample of how Vegas' proposed wallets would work.
The example assumes 3 coins swapped at the 7:1 ratio.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:13:52 PM

Well i hope the dev does not crazy uping the pos rate, it is almost impossible to make a valuable coin with a high pos rate.

last days we have seen a nice pump in the price lets hope we will not see now a dump
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:30:55 PM

Well i hope the dev does not crazy uping the pos rate, it is almost impossible to make a valuable coin with a high pos rate.

last days we have seen a nice pump in the price lets hope we will not see now a dump

Well I can tell you we wont UP the pos rates, but might possibly half them all. See, what we are trying to find in the "sweet spot". As soon as the coin starts to trade with healthy volume, then we will watch it for about another week and if its trading healthy everyday, then that is what its worth. Thats the MOST its worth, at that point we will lower it to a more normal/moderate pos rate. Anywhere between 20%-50% and possibly raise the min # of days. The very high POS is intentional to get the coin moving again. I can promise you with 100% certainty, it wont over inflate. Im terrified of inflation as Ive seen the damage it can cause. So Ill inflate it JUST enough so it starts trading, and this will be the highest price and highest market cap.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

there wasnt a nice pump...if u look deeper into the actual spread, u will find the answer immediately! XDE actually is dead! A spread with over 300% has actually nothing to do with pump and dump...this is random trading! someone see a chance here, that the coin could come back and bought 1 XDE for 0.67! But the buyorder are laying actually on 0.2. So this is than a dump?

You know, what an epic dump was? DOGE before 1 year: THERE was million of Dollars burned!!! or Bitcoin from $1000 to $150! with million or billion of dollars! But a buy with 1 BTC and maybe a bad sell later is not a pump and dump!

Greetz
Meta
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:29:19 PM

Seeing as Team FLY is now moving into new coins, and knowing their transparent wallet policies. Id like to see some of those statistical forecasts on how much Vegas himself stands to make on this plan of his.
As a holder of XDE. Ive done the numbers myself already but I want to see him put his money where his mouth is and be as completely transparent as he claims to be.

Dont miss anything out intentionally, you have a team of financial experts on this remember. Id expect this to be right.
If you dont know how many coins will be swapped, do a few best guess comparisons. Im sure we dont expect every coin to be swapped now do we.
Give us the same two year prediction as the ones you have posted previously for the average holder.

Thanks.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:26:57 PM

Its all posted on one massive page here. It fills the entire page. Trust me you wont miss it. Ive ALWAYS been upfront and transparent.Its all there in MASSIVE black text. Enjoy!

So far, the worse you have come up with on me, is, im taking over a coin. LOL. Really? You just proved to everyone that my history is squeaky clean. If it wasnt , you would have splattered it all over this thread. Thats for proving how high my integrity is. There is an old trick thats unknown by most for dealing with trolls, and it works like this. Thanks.

By Trolling you are breaking the rules. Im reporting every single one of your posts. Guess what happens when the mods will get sick of deleting your posts? Guess what they will do? LOL.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: