Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:32:29 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 06:08:50 PM by vegasguy

Oh... Something goes very wrong here.

Ok actually NOT a hostile takeover. I announced weeks before takeover and NOT 1 person objected.

Wrong. Remember you said this?

Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

Who will still trust you if you fail to keep your words?

And you just mentioned you would like to takeover at the end of last December. But after you published all the details, XDE community had then disapproved your proposal. This is a public forum. You can't lie about it.

You can stay with XDE or choose XDE2 for as long as you want...... We CAN co-exist, even if we dont agree. I LOVE Xde, and always have. Lets respect each other, even if we dont agree.

You must use name other than XDE if you continue, otherwise it will confuse the exchanges where we are currently listing or voting on. Don't do it if you really love XDE.

Do you like someone else release FLY2 to dilute 99% of your current FLY shares? Think about it before you continue to proceed.

Ok the plan was XDEII to be born, and XDE to die off. But my ideas were so far away from XDE holders that negotiations broken down. People became extremely hostile towards me, and just drowned both of my threads with fud, even to the point of sending death threats. We will be filing a motion with the courts soon to get identities of those suspected to be involved, and you know who you are. So, when I said I wanted the blessing of XDE holders, that was before I got death threats, and special fud threads created with pages full of lies. Whats worse is the kids that are making the most noise in this thread , dont even own XDE. Its a mess. So finally I just went my own way. I want to point out that XDE has never been so alive since my "takeover". Even with all the children and the fud, its fully alive again. Please notice, I have never said ANYTHING negative about XDE and never will. I LOVE XDE, and I set out to make it better than ever. Where everyone got upset is when I wanted to be paid for my time. Then all hell broke loose. Trust me, if you want ANYONE to make XDE II, its me. It will be brilliant. I am a perfectionist, and most of the time drive my team crazy because its never good enough. It will be beautiful, and supported around the clock. Im not ashamed to make a profit, its what I do. I would understand everyones hostility, if I charge a lot and then release a crappy product, but know this: It will be beautiful and well looked after on a daily basis, with massive, continued support.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:06:39 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 06:36:39 PM by vegasguy

Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.  Almost always I create an idea that is called "outlandish", "outrageous", "crazy" "ridiculous" and more. The reason , is its WELL ahead of its time. I retired a few years ago from my businesses , and wanted to work full time in Crypto. I see things well before they happen. Call it a 6th sense, I dont know. Just yesterday about noon here in Las Vegas, the many btc that Cryptsy was holding for weeks, I finally took the time to buy a different coin and remove it. One hour AFTER I withdrew the last coin, the news broke that Cryptsy had closed its doors and were missing. Ill glady provide proof to any trusted mature individuals. Anyway, throughout my life, my ideas are never accepted right away because at that time they dont fit with the way things "should be". So I watched the pattern of newbie devs come in and create some clone coin, make loads of promises, and disappear within a couple of weeks. This happened HUNDREDS of times over and over and over, many times a day, every day. Now the children here might think thats funny. Let me assure you, there is nothing funny or comical about getting scammed. This pattern was non stop. Its almost as if Crypto itself was crying out "DO SOMETHING!!!". I watched for over a year, people lose hundreds, thousands of dollars, and it made me sick. So, I thought well, someone will come along, and stand up and make this right. So I waited and waited, more people continued to fall for the same scam : create a clone coin, with nice graphics, make loads of promises, then newbie dev gone in 2-3 weeks. More people hurt. So I waited longer for someone to come and help us. He never came. The reason he never came, is that person is ME. I am the one that is setting the new structure of crypto, and setting the standards, and setting that standard extremely high. The same people that use all this time to spread fud and lies, have done NOTHING to make this terrible situation better. They think everything is a joke. There is nothing funny about people losing money. I created FLY as a safe haven, were people can put their money and KNOW it wont get dumped to hell. Is it WAY before its time, YES! Eventually people will catch on that its the safest place to put their money in Crypto.

So same thing is happening here. My ideas of creating new coins or swaps/takeovers is radically different. Why? The way it is done now DOES NOT WORK.

The reason they dont work is because honest devs would not dare ask what they are really worth to make a high quality product with an elite team with the finest support. The community would go ballistic.. and they did. But your all fooling yourselves if you think that a newbie dev is creating a coin because "he loves to do it, and has nothing better to do". By not being paid, he will scam anyway he can, or lie or cheat, and dump on the nearest exchange as soon as he can.

My way:

Lay all the cards face up on the table. Tell you how much we will be profiting. In this scenario because its a swap, I think the average user loses about 1% -1.5% of their net worth of the XDE they turn in to swap. A very small price to pay for quality. I Also believe that that 1% will EASILY be made back and more when XDEII is released. We will continually deliver the finest product, with around the clock support for many years to come. My team all lives in different time zones and that makes this possible. The coin will be continually developed and get better on a very regular basis. We wont beg for donations, the product wont die due to lack of funding (which is why 99% of coins die, because devs WONT work for free, and I dont blame them).

So, I see this as the way of the future. Elite , respected members will come together and form an elite team and will outline their plan. They will open the books for you to see. You will know what we are being paid. That is NOT being dishonest, that IS being honest, even if you think its too much. If you feel that way, then dont participate, thats all. They will all be respected Hero or Senior members with their reputations on the line.

So getting backlash for being a pioneer , a visionary is not new. Everytime I introduce a new way of doing something that has never worked before, there is a pattern. First its resistance, because its radically different, then slowly a few people that are watching begin to realize that the "new way" works MUCH better than the old, and they join the cause, and support it. Then slowly people begin to see, that this is a much better way for everyone. Has the "old way" worked, even ONCE?  We cannot be accused of scamming because scamming is representing one thing, and delivering nothing, and disappearing. NONE of that will happen. We will OVER deliver. We now MUST earn that money we are getting paid, because we are ethical and honest. So some of you may see this, and realize its for the best, and others still may want the newbie dev that runs off after a few weeks.

So guys cut me some slack, Ive not scammed anyone. I created a new honest way that everyone can profit. The people doing ALL the work make most of the money. I see nothing wrong with this at all. XDE2 is backed by a very honest and ethical and very talented team that is capable of anything you can dream of and ideas you couldnt even dream of.  

Before you judge me again, ask yourself, what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

Welcome to the "New era of crypto".

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

Stop spamming in this thread and stop talking about a takeover. It's not gonna happening.
Change the name and call it a new coin.
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:42:02 PM

Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.

Before you judge me again, ask yourself, what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Definition of Narcissist / Vegasguy
Self-important and conceited, the narcissist exaggerates accomplishments, requires endless praise, and has an uncanny ability to quash the achievements of others.

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:50:50 PM

Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Self-important and conceited, the narcissist exaggerates accomplishments, requires endless praise, and has an uncanny ability to quash the achievements of others.

Just Sayin,
AG18
Well... Your post has nothing to do with XDE and you are the one doing the bashing. I don't see anything in Vegas' post which quashes "the achievements of others". I expect to receive a bashing as a result of this post - the word might be "Bully". But, maybe you will prove me wrong.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:52:37 PM

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Argon18 is qualified for dDOS-attacks with ton of SPAMS in less seconds on bitcointalk! Please delete him immediately to save ur server!

Greetz
Argon18

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:54:17 PM

Well... Your post has nothing to do with XDE and you are the one doing the bashing. I don't see anything in Vegas' post which quashes "the achievements of others". I expect to receive a bashing as a result of this post - the word might be "Bully". But, maybe you will prove me wrong.

Hello Team Lemmings,

Why don't ya move back to Argentina?

Vegas and Team Lemming are da biggest liars out there, as ya have made more threats than anyone.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:55:25 PM

Hello Team Lemmings,

Why don't ya move back to Argentina?

AG18

You wouldnt survive the court of Argentinia Wink

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Argon18 is qualified for dDOS-attacks with ton of SPAMS in less seconds on bitcointalk! Please delete him immediately to save ur server!

Greetz

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:57:59 PM

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Greetz

Ask Argon18...I saw it on our threads...for few seconds he spammed our thread and tried our software!

Argon18

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:07:20 AM

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

This part what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!
Can Ya read or only follow orders from Captain Narcissist aka Vegas?
Seems ta me dat Vegas & Team Lemming are da Bullies, check da threats, they made more threats of account deletion, they will find out who you are and destroy ya, and his Mom was going to find ya to prosecute ya. Really ya look more like bullies than anyone. Don't forget , telling a XDE coin ya was taking it over without their consent.
And ya got nerve ta call me a Bully, that is comedy!!  Grin

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:10:26 AM

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

This part what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

AG18

Where are your ideas for saving XDE?
Argon18

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:18:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 01:23:54 AM by Argon18

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

AG18

Where are your ideas for saving XDE?

Step 1: Kick Vegas & Team Lemming out of dis forum to there own.

Step 2: XDE users schedule 1 day next week for everyone to meet on da forum and brainstorm without Fly Greedly Influence.
           Wheter or not they want da pool their resources to stablize price or let it fall to lower levels.
           Like the XDE guy said , da coin network nodes are running, so it will never die as long as he keeps them up.
           So Team Lemming should quit lying and saying XDE is DOA.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:19:04 AM

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Greetz

You might want to rethink the use of Bill Cosby. We all know where he is now and it is not what XDE wants to be associated with.
Argon18

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:19:59 AM

You might want to rethink the use of Bill Cosby. We all know where he is now and it is not what XDE wants to be associated with.

Was that another threat?
Ya Sound like a Bully.   Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:23:31 AM

AG18 (Edited for space)
1. I am an XDE holder and will post when I have something positive to say.
2. Thank you for moving me up from a sheep to a lemming.
3. AG18 - Are you a holder of XDE?
Argon18

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:25:27 AM

AG18 (Edited for space)
1. I am an XDE holder and will post when I have something positive to say.
2. Thank you for moving me up from a sheep to a lemming.
3. AG18 - Are you a holder of XDE?

Does it matter Mr. Bully ?
Public forum, ya know Freedom of Speech or has Vegas & Team Lemming outlawed dat too?

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:31:03 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 03:18:17 AM by Woody20285

Was that another threat?
Ya Sound like a Bully.   Smiley
AG18
LOL. You are beyond belief. I point out that a picture of someone accused and arrested of 50+ rapes being posted in the XDE thread may be inappropriate as an association with XDE. How you can in your mind make that into a "threat"Huh I don't make threats and I don't bully. Anyone can review all of my posts and will find a lot of posts trying to help people. I won't know if you have another great comeback because I am putting you on my ignore list. You hold the honor of being the only one.
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:21:39 AM

Woody, here's an idea.

If you dont want negative feedback, stick to your hostile takeover thread.
I mean really, what did you expect coming in here when you blatantly police the hell out of the new FLY and XDEII threads to only allow team fly to post positive comments?
This is a community that has seen first hand how team FLY operates. Its lies, its deception, its censorship, its narcissism, its greed, its complete and utter contempt for the existing community.

The only reason you are forcing this shitty hostile takeover is because Vegas is an XDE bagholder and you and the team have been promised free money if you help shill the idea.

This self proclaimed 'team of experts' has no runs on the board. None. In fact, if we use FLY as the only shining example of how you guys operate, we have seen a corrupt swap where the coins exchanged were more than possible in the old chain, vegas himself admitting to dumping after the swap, a greed based failed system where the coin will be slowly dumped to death with a rich list that will scare people off buying the coin.
So much for the coin that cant be dumped.. have you been watching the price slowly die? Its not going to magically stop you know. The coin has no purpose but to try and make the rich list richer.

Look at the XDE takeover and its humble beginnings, Vegas has already broken his word, (a popular theme if you look into his history) that he wouldnt go through with this takeover if the community didnt agree to it. Stuff the community, that was just another lie. He is going to do it anyway... why? Because he is scamming it up big time and chasing free money like every other shitcoin dev he pretends he hates and he doesnt give two shits about what he does to XDE in the process.

People have woken up to how Vegas operates, everything he posts is laughable. I doubt even team FLY believe him any more.
You should get back to slowly watching FLY die through your own teams greedy fingers, lying about it being your only coin and that people should trust you. You're going to take some good people with good reputations down with you too.

Only the paid off shills support Team FLY, you're proven liars chasing bitcoin.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:41:09 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 03:18:40 AM by Woody20285

Woody, here's an idea.

If you dont want negative feedback, stick to your hostile takeover thread.
I mean really, what did you expect coming in here when you blatantly police the hell out of the new FLY and XDEII threads to only allow team fly to post positive comments?
This is a community that has seen first hand how team FLY operates. Its lies, its deception, its censorship, its narcissism, its greed, its complete and utter contempt for the existing community.

The only reason you are forcing this shitty hostile takeover is because Vegas is an XDE bagholder and you and the team have been promised free money if you help shill the idea.

This self proclaimed 'team of experts' has no runs on the board. None. In fact, if we use FLY as the only shining example of how you guys operate, we have seen a corrupt swap where the coins exchanged were more than possible in the old chain, vegas himself admitting to dumping after the swap, a greed based failed system where the coin will be slowly dumped to death with a rich list that will scare people off buying the coin.
So much for the coin that cant be dumped.. have you been watching the price slowly die? Its not going to magically stop you know. The coin has no purpose but to try and make the rich list richer.

Look at the XDE takeover and its humble beginnings, Vegas has already broken his word, (a popular theme if you look into his history) that he wouldnt go through with this takeover if the community didnt agree to it. Stuff the community, that was just another lie. He is going to do it anyway... why? Because he is scamming it up big time and chasing free money like every other shitcoin dev he pretends he hates and he doesnt give two shits about what he does to XDE in the process.

People have woken up to how Vegas operates, everything he posts is laughable. I doubt even team FLY believe him any more.
You should get back to slowly watching FLY die through your own teams greedy fingers, lying about it being your only coin and that people should trust you. You're going to take some good people with good reputations down with you too.

Only the paid off shills support Team FLY, you're proven liars chasing bitcoin.
Thank you for your feedback!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: