Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:56:43 AM

Vegas Dear Soul,
what ya fail to realize is ya was caught in a Lie and ya only admitted to it after being called on it.
What it proves is Ya will justify any change at any time, So No one can trust Ya won't change the rules whenever ya feel like it.
Ya most recent Fly Post is just another example, How MASTER Vegas must tell da slaves what they may or may not do.

Guys Ive really been looking over everything closely. Its my job. If I dont, then Ive failed you. So when I look at the rich list, if Im looking at it correctly, the transactions that appear as red are "stake to other" or "stake to exchange". Now this is why the price is getting pounded. The top 7 holders have sold NOTHING. I wont mention any names, but MANY/MOST people below top 7 are just staking and selling off everything they can. I dont want you to misunderstand me. I DID say its ok to sell to the exchanges for a profit. But I want you to notice the damage your causing. The price will NEVER rise, because your dumping every stake into the exchange, many of you. Then, you look to me to fix it. This time I cannot fix it. This is up to you guys. Its like this, when you dump on the exchange, then price goes lower. Guess what happens when you do the opposite?Huh The price rises. So first, Im going to ask that everyone stake to themselves for a while. Youll see the exchange will be starved of fly, and demand will increase. This is NOT a rule. But, I WILL reward those that do not stake to exchange. The longer we starve the exchange the higher the price will be. I would say stake to yourself for a month or two, if you can. Then stake to exchange maybe one week out of 5-6 weeks. Youll get higher prices if EVERYONE does this. Again, its not frowned on if you want to sell all of your stakes, but when most people are selling to the exchange, you are drowning us all. Lets work as a team, and hold off for a month or two and starve the exchange, so prices will rise again. If everyone cooperates, when you do sell in 2 months, youll get DOUBLE the price. Can we do that?  Lets see how this goes, if its still a major problem in a month then I am forced to make changes. That might be lowering POS rate to 25% and extending min stake age to 9-11 days. Then raise superfly to 100% pos, and exclude you, as rewards are for those "supporting fly" and dumping every single coin you can is not supporting fly, its killing it slow. Its not something I want to do, but its my duty to protect this coin. Its a long term coin. There will be an gentle exit strategy in 1.5 - 2 years. So dont be in such a hurry. You know who you are, and I do too.

Vegas

This was always the predictable results of your Dictator style control and taxing a coin's interest and transactions.
Ya don't understand anything about economics, that why Ya are gettin ready to change da Rules AGAIN!!!
Funny da Fly coin , that is made dump proof is being Dumped!!!   Grin

AG18

By the way, the reason this info is pertinent to XDE , is Ya Lied that FLY is Doing Well, (When ya own words show Fly is in da dumper)  so they should swap out their coin fer your Leadership. Ya Leadership is more akin to slavery for ya followers.
Fact Ya will change the rules on them and give yer self more interest when ya get da chance.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:27:31 AM

So XDE forum no longer has to be bothered by Fly ,
created a new Forum for Fly Discussions where Vegas & Team Lemming can not delete ya Posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323006.0

AG18 has left XDE forum =========================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good Luck to Ya Guys and Ya COIN!!!

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:58:06 AM

It is so sad how people have butchered this thread. People want to crucify me because I want to bring XDE back from the dead and make it beautiful again, and Im the bad guy? Yet there are posts full of hate and anger here. Those that claim to love XDE have done nothing to stop these hateful posts. I am without words.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:09:16 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 08:19:42 AM by vegasguy

Well youve just proved how ethical I am. See, trolls spend days and days to dig up the worst most horrible facts they can produce, and the worst Ive ever read about me is, I stated FLY would be my one and only coin, and I broke my word on that. Ok fine. It also proves at the same time that , that is as bad as it gets, and if that is the worst ive ever done, you should feel very safe with me. If I had truly done terrible things , and a rotten scammer, it would be all over the forum, and its not, because I havent. Ive been upfront about XDEII, trouble started when you didnt think my team was worth being paid 1 XDE2 a day. LOL. Seriously?

Vegas

Because you have unflattering posts deleted like a fucking chicken shit bastard.

Billo, your post was deleted by a MOD, not me. That was on my unmoderated thread, where I could not delete ANY posts. Im a lot of things, but Im no chicken shit, and will face anyone , anytime, and have done many times over, even IRL too. Im the only one brave enough to finally stand up and say "Devs DONT work for free", and made a whole lot of people really mad. Ive made the first coin that is not completely decentralized, and that really ticked a lot of people off. So a chicken shit im not. If I was I would have shut down a long long time ago. Ive got THE most controversial coin out, and im doing just fine. I dont care if you hate me or my coin. I went into this knowing full well, my coin was going to be extremely controversial. Im not going anywhere. You still pissed about that stupid shit between me and your buddy there? Really? Im over that man, you should be too. Thats done. Its forgotten, or is it? It doesnt have to be.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:41:11 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 10:02:11 AM by mObLOBScHAr

Well Ill simply say that because of the sensitive nature and conflict on both sides, I will swap for anyone and everyone and not post names. I will simply post XDE addy and XDE2 addy on the OP and amounts on both sides the minute the swap closes. For now Im tracking all that info on a spreadsheet, and will post it AFTER the swap closes. There are many XDE holders that are waiting to see what will happen. Well, follow your heart, and if that doesnt work, follow HISTORY.

Im stating officially, that its at my discretion, my option, weather, I swap XDE for XDE2 after January 23rd 2015 at 9am. What im saying is, if you simply didnt know, I will swap for you, but if your swapping just because of what everyone else did, I will decline you, and I WILL know the difference. So if thats your strategy, youll end up keeping a dead coin. This IS your best chance, its your ONLY chance, and its a fantastic one!

Here more: As you can see, this is about as fair as it gets. Now, here is the exciting part. With so many jealous people wanting me to fail, I will ensure the success of the coin, and work harder than I ever have. I will prove that getting paid a fair salary in crypto CAN be done ethically and honestly. I dont mean by everyone. I mean that I want to bring even more trust OUR team. As you can see our team has done nothing unethical or unfair. So the more the rebellious ones dont swap, the more that the supporters will get into the community XDE2 wallet, that now needs a name.

I will also make it a point to give out coins to each person that swapped and supported us in the first few days after the swap.

A few of my supporters are PMing me and all saying the same thing. The trolls are extremely jealous of my success. This came from multiple different people that dont know each other. So now its crystal clear. Ive never been a jealous person, and always want everyone to get ahead. But to those of you that are horribly jealous of me, your best thing is to get over it, and get on this ride. The more hate you spew my way, the more pressure I will put on you. Ill be specific. I will make XDE2 so attractive to swap, that it will be an easy choice. Ill say it another way "Your Jealously fuels me". I am now determined more than ever to prove how brilliant XDE2 will be. I dont care what it costs me to make XDEII more brilliant than ever, I will give out massive bonuses for the swap if thats what it takes. It would be impossible to resist. Success IS the ultimate revenge.

In fact, how is this for ya: I will give away a large percent of the community wallet after 30 days after launch. It will be divided based on order of when people submit their old xde.Example, if you are 1st to submit your old xde, you will get the largest portion. I will reveal the burn address after the swap. The sooner you turn in the bigger your portion. I will simply say, there have been a "few" that have swapped so far. So if you swapped now, you would easily get a large portion. Team Members excluded. Also to get rewards from community wallet , you must not have sold or moved coins. The burn address will be proof of who swapped when.

Vegas

Your problems are:

- You give yourself and your developer exponential advantage in staking over all other users. (This would be negligible if you create the community wallets, but after all, I don't trust in your words.)

- You never showed a piece of working code. Only a blockexplorer to a chain we cannot check on our own.
Why not publishing wallets already? You did that much work (u said), why not releasing already? Because its not exisiting already? Or why?

- You said, you want to make the swap transparent. Why not stating how much already swapped?
Why not posting swap-Address already? what's so difficult in that? I know why, see the next point:

- You will not allow people to swap on your personal opinion? what's wrong with you? We should please you to swap the coins? If we displeased you, you won't accept the coins? DAFUQ?

- Your try to bait us with "massive bonuses" does not work. Do you really think just because of that everything else will be forgotten?
Everybody will be fucked, aside from you and your team. Those "massive bonuses" don't change anything.

- You dictate what's allowed in your thread. You are deleting posts of major-stakeholders just because you don't like them.

What im saying is, if you simply didnt know, I will swap for you, but if your swapping just because of what everyone else did, I will decline you, and I WILL know the difference.
That's just hilarious. Why should someone not allowed to swap to XDEII just because "everyone else did". You greedy little bastard.
So if thats your strategy, youll end up keeping a dead coin. This IS your best chance, its your ONLY chance, and its a fantastic one!
You are fucking trying to force people to swap, not with good reasons but with FUD. YOU! Not we!

I know already a few stakeholders with a bit of XDE Coins in their wallet. And I know they won't swap to your coin.
We will see after your genious swap is over, how honest you really are. I will monitor everything. I won't let you go with your lies.

Please everyone with XDE Coins, use your brain and don't swap with vegasguy.

---
btw, my deleted posts are restored in argon18's thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323006.msg13514345#msg13514345
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:54:40 PM

bla bla bla...

Just for ur remember, who began this FUD here: Vegas first post was here from Dec. 14, 2015.
14 days later the FUD was started directly from dec. 28, 2015!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13403783#msg13403783

So...its proof in this forum itself, who began this unethical communication here!

Greetz
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:09:58 PM

Just for ur remember, who began this FUD here: Vegas first post was here from Dec. 14, 2015.
14 days later the FUD was started directly from dec. 28, 2015!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13403783#msg13403783
So...its proof in this forum itself, who began this unethical communication here!
That were reasonable concerns.
If you really can't see that, what the heck are you doing in this 'team'.
But once again, just ignore what I wrote. You absolutely don't have to answer on my points of    criticism, it's not like you need more support for XDEII or so.  Roll Eyes
"Highly skilled in business and PR, and support" -  yes, absolutely. Congratz, your reputation will grow from minute to minute, with every post you make  Roll Eyes
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:11:58 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 04:33:57 PM by mObLOBScHAr

Wow, unbelievable.
I cropped the image a bit for better readability: http://s1.postimg.org/nawjrf4mn/vegas02.jpg

That's exactly how you should deal with your possible investors  Roll Eyes
wtf is wrong with this guy ?
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:18:07 PM

...bla bla bla...

celebrating emotions because he was threaten from your members is your passion now?

I am interested in your first steps to save the coin!

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:25:58 PM

This coward was the one who sent me that death threat. I wanted to make it crystal clear he wasnt going to intimidate me, im not afraid of him. Hes got some real nerve threatening my life and the life of my family.

Than ur emotions of course absolutely RIGHT and wont end my big trust into you! I would react exact in this way too!

Greetz

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:33:33 PM

your members
oh, I don't claim that "THIS IS MY COIN".. not like others here.  Roll Eyes

I am interested in your first steps to save the coin!
First of all, you and vegas have to shut up here. Most important thing is to stop FUD. And that comes only from Team Greedy.
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

This coward was the one who sent me that death threat. I wanted to make it crystal clear he wasnt going to intimidate me, im not afraid of him. Hes got some real nerve threatening my life and the life of my family. You guys have taken this WAY too far. Notice his response. "lol". Not "hey I didnt do that". No denial. If someone would of accused me of a crime, I wouldnt be advertising it, I would be telling everyone "hey I did not do that". HIS response "lol". What does THAT tell you?

Prove it. If you want to run your mouth, show some evidence.

I, on the other hand, have ton's of screen caps showing what kind of person you are. Should I start sharing them?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:37:26 PM

Wow, unbelievable.
I cropped the image a bit for better readability: http://s1.postimg.org/nawjrf4mn/vegas02.jpg

wtf is wrong with this guy ?

Well, I counted 15 f.cks.
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:38:42 PM

Bottom line is im more determined that ever to launch XDEII and make it a success. Many of you have done everything in your power to stop it, and for only 1 reason: You dont like the fact that we will be profiting. Im my world I work and get paid. Im now finding out that is taboo in crypto world.

@Billo, when this whole thing started, I showed you respect. I knew that if me and you got into it, it would get ugly real fast. So I showed you only respect, and tried to resolve the matter. But you never made any effort to resolve anything. You read soft spoken messages, and you thought "ohh, this guy is scared, he is an easy target". You are horribly mistaken and you certainly misunderstood me. You misunderstood my kindness for weakness. You then began to make it a point to show up in my threads and bully me. You had no business being in the fly thread or XDE thread. You dont own either. You were simply there to bully me, and you thought I was an easy target.  I can assure you 100% you are no match for me. Not even close. I guarantee you that. I know my capabilities and it scares ME to death what I am capable of, without even lifting a finger.For this reason, I always try to resolve things peacefully first, until there is no possible solution. I have personally crushed massive multibillion dollar entities, and brought them to their knees. So you dont scare me in the least. I wont be intimidated by your threats, simply because you dont like what I stand for. Its called capitalism. You work and you get paid. I frankly dont care if you like that way of life or not, but I wont be backing down from you, and Im probably the first, as I can easily defend myself, and I truly enjoy making bullies like you pay. Even though I dont have a nasty scraggly unkept beard, and Im clean cut and shaved, and hair groomed, dont underestimate me.

Vegas

lol love the edit. . . did you just now find a pic of me?

and for the record:: http://oi68.tinypic.com/ae5sfo.jpg

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:57:58 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 08:10:48 PM by vegasguy

Exactly. Point proven. That was me showing you respect, i reached out to you, respectfully. The biggest mistake. Then you thought i was an easy target, and have attacked me ever since. I wont be bullied by you. Think REAL hard before you attack me or threaten me again, because the next time, Im going to level you. Once I start, I will not stop, I will make you an example of you.

Vegas

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:12:23 PM

Exactly. Point proven. That was me showing you respect, i reached out to you, respectfully. The biggest mistake. Then you thought i was an easy target, and have attacked me ever since. I wont be bullied by you. Think REAL hard before you attack me or threaten me again, because the next time, Im going to level you. Once I start, I will not stop, I will make you an example of you.

Vegas

Well which is it? Is your mommy after me or not? I wish you would make up your mind.

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

well, what else should I do if you don't react on my serious posts but this remain spamming here.
You just pick out what you want, everything else you just ignore.

I know my capabilities and it scares ME to death what I am capable of, without even lifting a finger.For this reason, I always try to resolve things peacefully first, until there is no possible solution. I have personally crushed massive multibillion dollar entities, and brought them to their knees. So you dont scare me in the least. I wont be intimidated by your threats, simply because you dont like what I stand for. Its called capitalism. You work and you get paid. I frankly dont care if you like that way of life or not, but I wont be backing down from you, and Im probably the first, as I can easily defend myself, and I truly enjoy making bullies like you pay. Even though I dont have a nasty scraggly unkept beard, and Im clean cut and shaved, and hair groomed, dont underestimate me.
I can try as hard I want...
you are nr. 1!!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:08:07 PM

Please lets stop with accusations and bad words.

Lets talk about future of XDE.

What this community want from XDE?

Please write some constructive ideas.

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:57:19 PM

Please lets stop with accusations and bad words.

Lets talk about future of XDE.

What this community want from XDE?

Please write some constructive ideas.

Thank you!
I second marcetin. Please keep this topic clean of these personal discussions. This is the XDE board and discussion should focus exclusively on that. If you guys want to continue, please either use pms, or XDEII thread for that.

this space is intentionally left blank
Argon18

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:28:31 PM

@metamorphin

What Ya Deaf & Blind?
The Good People of dis Forum asked to no longer be bothered with Ya & Vegas & Team Lemming.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

created a new Forum for Fly Discussions where Vegas & Team Lemming can not delete ya Posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323006.0

Post ya Crap there where Ya will get responses ta ya propaganda.  Wink

@XDE guys, sorry for da intrusion,

By da way , according to yer Pic only Women are successful People and only Men are unsuccessful.
Little Gender racism on yer part.
Guess ya are blind, my bad.  Grin

Funny da chick dat design the Pic mentions nothin of Hard Work,
Just Sayin,

AG18 

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: