Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:23:19 PM

Funny Dis thing of all,

Fly Volume (24h)    
   $ 0

somebody better break their piggy bank, fly lives in the NO VOLUME ZONE!!!  Tongue
why anyone thinks XDE2 be any different is beyond me.
Team Lemming is lousy at coin management ,

Just Sayin,

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:20:13 PM

guys, once and last time, 'a nice please': keep all discussions unrelated to XDE, either via pm or in other thread, but not in this topic.
This applies to both the team creating XDEII coin and its opponents. This topic is exclusively devoted to XDE and please respect that.

this space is intentionally left blank
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:10:30 AM

I'm not going to swap my XDE to greedy Team Hoading.
I want the original XDE version.

This is a hostile takeover not agreed by the XDE Community.
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:13:50 AM

Cause Vegas will crash da XDE market with sell orders once da swap is over.

Where is all this promised transparency for the current swap? Just another Team FLY lie I guess.
He is probably trying to do the exact same thing he did with his first swap, where he dumped the old coin and pocketed the Bitcoin himself.

ALL OLD XDE received shall be burned.

We will see about the burned coins wont we? If a single coin isn't accounted for and properly burned, not just sent to yet another of his nameless wallets he can lock away for whenever he want to dump, we will know he and his greedy little team is trying the same trick again.
Being experts in this field I expect they know exactly how coins should be publicly burned. We shall watch with great interest.
Team Fly is under the microscope of many an interested party and knowing vegas and how he operates, he will try something underhanded during the swap thinking he is smarter than everyone else.

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:09:08 AM

Is this still going on? Don't tell me people are really swapping  Cheesy
Dromedar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:34:11 AM

Thanks

Greetz
you have your thread for announcing the swap. That is sufficient. You don't need to advertise it twice.

Blah Blah Blah!

Greetz
No one wants to read your bs here.. so go to your thread and post as much as you can over there. You, woody and Vegas are not welcome here, don't you get it? Keep your shitcoin swap for yourselfes.
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:44:22 AM

Oh... Something goes very wrong here.

Ok actually NOT a hostile takeover. I announced weeks before takeover and NOT 1 person objected.

Wrong. Remember you said this?

Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

Who will still trust you if you fail to keep your words?

And you just mentioned you would like to takeover at the end of last December. But after you published all the details, XDE community had then disapproved your proposal. This is a public forum. You can't lie about it.

You can stay with XDE or choose XDE2 for as long as you want...... We CAN co-exist, even if we dont agree. I LOVE Xde, and always have. Lets respect each other, even if we dont agree.

You must use name other than XDE if you continue, otherwise it will confuse the exchanges where we are currently listing or voting on. Don't do it if you really love XDE.

Do you like someone else release FLY2 to dilute 99% of your current FLY shares? Think about it before you continue to proceed.

They've been doing this for a long time. Maybe you guys should start listening to my warnings, I am very seldom wrong

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11947966#msg11947966

They (Team greedy FLY) must start a completely new coin!

Maybe we should create FLY2 /FLY2 coin then they would know how to feel about a "hostile takeover" with no Compromises!!?Huh

Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

@Vegas,
The Community have disagreed to the hostile takeover, leave it at that !!

Quote from: vegasguy link=topic=1154550.msg12385874

.... This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me...

Vegas

Vegasgay broke his words on this...

Who will still trust you if you fail to keep your words?

When Vegas sells FLY as his one and only coin ever, (His words not anyone else's), then instructs people to take him literally on his word, then starts a takeover and dev another coin he has absolutely broken his promise.

Quote from: elgimpo
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground.
I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

Team Fly!
you have absolutely broken your promises.

Cause Vegas will crash da XDE market with sell orders once da swap is over.

Where is all this promised transparency for the current swap? Just another Team FLY lie I guess.
He is probably trying to do the exact same thing he did with his first swap, where he dumped the old coin and pocketed the Bitcoin himself.

ALL OLD XDE received shall be burned.

We will see about the burned coins wont we? If a single coin isn't accounted for and properly burned, not just sent to yet another of his nameless wallets he can lock away for whenever he want to dump, we will know he and his greedy little team is trying the same trick again.
Being experts in this field I expect they know exactly how coins should be publicly burned. We shall watch with great interest.
Team Fly is under the microscope of many an interested party and knowing vegas and how he operates, he will try something underhanded during the swap thinking he is smarter than everyone else.

more:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318587.msg13478409

The XDE Community disagreed to this hostile takeover!
Friendly Advice Do NOT Swap to bankster XDE2

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:41:35 PM

SWAP XDE old to XDE II ENDS in January 23rd 2016 at 9AM pst!

I'm looking forward to January 24rd.
Because after you finished your swap and vegas has announced the burn address, you have not longer any reason to post here.

Vegas said it very clearly:
So Ive been thinking a lot about those swapping after the January 23rd 2016 at 9AM pst. Im going to close the swap permanently at that moment and accept no more XDE. Here is why. There are those that still hold XDE in large amounts and refusing to swap. Those that have trusted me will be glad you did when you see the price of XDEII which will be listed after the swap closes. My fear is that those that are refusing to swap their XDE will see the price of XDE2 after the swap closes and want to swap then. Thats like betting on a football game AFTER the game has ended. Also there is the risk of those that could buy XDE from the exchange and then have me swap it for XDEII, and dump XDEII for a profit. So There is still a few days to turn in your XDE. Just note: When the swap closes, its permanent.

Vegas

I'm looking forward
- for the burn address.
- for vegas never again using those swapped coins in the burn address.
- for your swap stats

For anyone with XDE and still undecided: Stay away from XDEII and hold your XDE. We will survive. Just wait 2 more days.

No reason to say anything more than that until then.
elgimpo

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:49:54 PM

Could not agree more with the above post.. but enough is enough.

I have reported Meta to moderators for spamming this thread.

First person I have ever reported for anything but the total lack of respect he is displaying is disgusting. This is supposed to be the Expert PR guy? What a joke.

I suggest that if any Team FLY members continue to spam this thread when asked politely over and over again not to do so, that they are reported by everyone here to forum moderators.
They are abusing this thread to try and lure people into their hostile takeover & greedy coin swap.
They have their own self moderated thread where they can post anything they want while instantly deleting any opposing points of views.

FYI, Team FLY members below:

Vegasguy
Metamorphin
Keesdewit
Griffith (dev)
Woody20285
TimC
CapnBdl
CrazyIvan
PokeyTex
Cryptonit
DennisLevy

Swapping your rare coins to a TEAM FLY coin is alt coin suicide. Do not give your hard earned XDE to Vegas.

elgimpo

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:08:57 PM

Ive reported both of these disrespectful TEAM FLY members for continued spam in this thread, suggest everyone else does the same.

Loooooooool

You keep laughing you greedy little cretin. Im pretty sure we will all have the last laugh when it comes to TEAM FLY. They are already a great big joke.

You're both too stupid to realize that nobody is going to swallow your pathetic effort to lure people in to your penny chasing trap, Its not hard for anyone to read up on what epic failures you and your scammy little team are.

You have not given anyone a single reason to want to side with you or trust you in any way, you are utterly exposed and your name is mud.
All you are doing is adding fuel to the belief that TEAM FLY is nothing but a pack of scammers with no respect for anyone.

Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

Why Don't the Mods do something about these Guys.
They are even running an illegal give a way forum.

Ya Know, Dis just hit me.

From da FLY OP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Quote from: VegasGuy
First here is a link to the SuperFLY wallet address: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP

The idea is aimed at helping "the little guy" that supports fly, and helping those that have had a major financial loss.
The fees for FLY transactions are VERY high. FLY coin is meant to be held and not traded or dumped.
The higher TX fees will make the SuperFLY wallet massive in a short time.
Anyone with a balance that is BELOW 5000 FLY and posts once a week about FLY to ANY social media, and has a done a name claim, and has validated their identity as an active member on bitcointalk.org or active in slack is eligible to get staking rewards from the SuperFLY wallet.
To remain eligible , you must NOT create any outbound transactions, and you must make a post once a week to any social media that is crypto related about fly and link back to FLY thread as proof
The staking rewards will be evenly sent to the different wallets automatically.
The rewards are NOT based on your balance. Its based on how many people qualify.

VegasGuy's Fly Forums is a Give-A-Way Forum , dose are supposed ta be banned.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780979.0
Quote from: mprep

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Just Sayin,
AG18

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:37:25 PM

I have almost burned all the coins. I have just a few left in stake Im waiting on. Here is the current status:

When its finished, Ill make a text version for anyone to copy and paste to check everything.
Burn address still holds only 9.79332881 XDE.
http://cryptobe.com/address/XDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXJ3L6a
Unless vegas is not going to transfer his coins to the burn address, the whole swap is a farce.
He has them "left in stake". yeah sure, last stake was more than 1 day ago : http://cryptobe.com/address/XS1pNiXXYnLCr4Mt7iyp4PnJzF7EEpCeY4

It's obvious what he will do.. the coins will remain in his CeY4-ending-Address and someday he tries to dump then on exchange for getting some btc for his fly-project.
Prove me, that I am wrong - move all funds you claimed to have swapped to BURN ADDRESS!

Also, very funny: They already talk about taking coins from the "protected" community wallet to put some coins for sale on exchange.
Didn't hold his word for 2 days. Facepalm.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:54:24 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 09:19:46 PM by Woody20285

No need to make things up
1. Coins will be burned - I am sure you are watching closely.
2. I (Woody) suggested the possiblility of sending a few XDE2 to the exchange from the community wallet so people who    
    wanted could have something to buy, - IF, the community agreed it was a good idea. Since those that exchanged want to
    hold their XDE2, I thought it would be a good suggestion. Nothing to do with Vegas. I did not consult with Vegas before
    making a public "suggestion". (Edit) Vegas turned down my suggestion.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:50:59 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 12:34:30 AM by vegasguy

I have almost burned all the coins. I have just a few left in stake Im waiting on. Here is the current status:

When its finished, Ill make a text version for anyone to copy and paste to check everything.
Burn address still holds only 9.79332881 XDE.
http://cryptobe.com/address/XDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXJ3L6a
Unless vegas is not going to transfer his coins to the burn address, the whole swap is a farce.
He has them "left in stake". yeah sure, last stake was more than 1 day ago : http://cryptobe.com/address/XS1pNiXXYnLCr4Mt7iyp4PnJzF7EEpCeY4

It's obvious what he will do.. the coins will remain in his CeY4-ending-Address and someday he tries to dump then on exchange for getting some btc for his fly-project.
Prove me, that I am wrong - move all funds you claimed to have swapped to BURN ADDRESS!

Also, very funny: They already talk about taking coins from the "protected" community wallet to put some coins for sale on exchange.
Didn't hold his word for 2 days. Facepalm.

You guys are not creative keeping your wallets locked to stop me from burning coins, so you can call me a liar later. Nothing 30 versions of xde on same pc cant fix, and has. Coins will confirm soon.  Be  more original, and stop wasting my time.

So there you are. All burned up. Go melt some marshmellows with em.  http://cryptobe.com/address/XDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXJ3L6a

But dont worry, here is some funky music to make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Vegas out.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
elgimpo

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:05:55 AM

Vegas out.

The only part of your post thats important here.

Speaking of fail..

Well done on luring a total of 4 insignificant wallets into your greedy premine swap. This shows you exactly what people think of you. Let it sink in.
Well done on having to update the new wallet twice on the first day of it being used, lucky your team of experts coders knows what they are doing.

Thanks for lowering the coin supply of XDE while showing everyone on bitcointalk exactly how you operate.
I for one, see it as a good thing that you're no longer a holder. Be gone.

You have shit taste in music too.
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:57:16 AM

funny, why should you run 30 xde wallets on the same server?  Grin
I don't understand what you are trying to say. 30 Wallets on 1 server doesn't make your coins stake faster or getting mature sooner.
this is a POS coin, nothing to POW here.. so tell me, why are you such a genious with your 50 wallets? lol.

Also: my wallets are running and staking. I mined over 25 Stakes in the last 48 hours. so, what are you trying to say?
The blockchain isn't stuck and the wallets are unlocked..., it's up and running.

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:44:42 PM

According to XDEII Wallet sourcecode, the Platinum wallets are:
1) xPXuZNkLM3Q4QfE8nE9f2qy1NC84HvhbpC   (vegasguy address #001)
2) xQvNsgihpvPwYwi8Gqij4X4sR9j5QwC3Y8   (team wallet address #002)
3) xLCXwwH81EiYc1o2Hwm7pRgvpHfvzx6Duj   (team wallet address #003)
4) x9J86i6hPhscv1HWU3UNf1S6o5at48aBfC   (team wallet address #004)
5) xGVXBBxSjrubr7QSBwuXKbmyG89yGdFjut   (team wallet address #005)
6) xMErPU5nDWhdAtGwBZsaC5xP4XzsJpsCNJ   (community wallet address #006)
7) xNApUfouAU4CKqM721umxSNJ2vxVHNLN9X   (unused, probably for sale #007)

No let's have a look at the pic of the swap from vegas guy: (click to see original image)

There were 7 transactions mentioned by vegasguy:

Transaction #1:
Old XDE ADDRESS: XZuV3JeVbR4ZCVXYZYr8DmRLpQRSDDqw83
NEW XDEII ADDRESS: xQvNsgihpvPwYwi8Gqij4X4sR9j5QwC3Y8
swapped 4.765 XDE to 33.3 XDEII. As you can see, the swapped XDEII-Amount went to team-wallet-adress #002
--> THIS IS A PLATINUM address with 300% stake.

Transaction #5:
OLD: XS1pNiXXYnLCr4Mt7iyp4PnJzF7EEpCeY4
NEW: xPXuZNkLM3Q4QfE8nE9f2qy1NC84HvhbpC
obviously the address of vegasguy, as he mentioned it multiple times in the last few weeks.
swapped 125 XDEII plus 53 XDEII as teammember. THIS IS A PLATINUM address with 300% stake.

T#2 went from XKU5xT3u43e78x6oTVqy8KecmZVKUJwtrS to XDEII xCCgTMnHDURpYuzzNYK3RZECJ2Hv1ytS4A (STANDARD WALLET): 05.49 XDEII
T#3 went from Xad9SsNcjFD83qWbeG1YsLUQymTY8rvMeX to XDEII xTK3uoKsCko5BKi9C6vG5UkFAkY2TQ5JmE (STANDARD WALLET): 29.61 XDEII
T#4 went from XNSuECRUiS86bRQcMZwcWqvfLHesUKYbpb to XDEII xApweneyFU9EVujgt6T9yTboqGiMtME7i3 (STANDARD WALLET): 50.19 XDEII
T#6 went from XPTVjEfPqo4FZ6sDAHrw7yugC4ThqphSJk to XDEII xMdCCC5CDHPmfLGjzD6vsvCU1zXN1RguLD (STANDARD WALLET): 02.75 XDEII

TOTAL "swapped coins": 35.26 XDE
Swapped coins from team members: 22.66 XDE

Now.. there is already a GOLD-wallet in use: xW8n21Fk5EdUQvganihZAWbrzESew1SkS7
It holds 10 XDEII. why is this not mentioned in the swap - where did the XDE come from to this account? (further mentioned as "UG1")
I will further assume, that those coins are holded by the community. But there is no proof for this!

There are 3 more addresses with totally unclear origins: Total amount in there: 9.4 XDEII.
No correspondig XDE-transaction found to those addresses. (further mentioned as "UN3")
(xN8u2PPCeEvS3DkQWtTMAu1PqXaYmCgWKC, xFKrAEPn7QnUJT7sMAFPWpS64SEWaexPCW, xGm7dyEnB4cNGWSYXgBFEjWicFASRV6YQN)
Because of that, it is not really possible to say if those are in possession of the team or the community.
I will further assume, that those coins are holded by the community. But there is no proof for this!

Now, let's sum it up:
Total XDEII:    1004.49
-------------------------------
VEGASGUY:       178.96
TeamMember-2:   086.59
TeamMember-3:    053.00
TeamMember-4:    053.00
TeamMember-5:    053.00
Community:      458.46
--------------------------------
TOTAL in TEAM:   883.01   (87.91%)

Why did I count the community wallet as Team-Coins? Because the team holds the private key of this address and can therefor control those coins.

Distributed among Community:
T#2: 05.49
T#3: 31.61
T#4: 60.19
T#6: 04.77
UG1: 10.00
UN3: 09.42
-------------------------------
TOTAL IN CIRCULATION: 121.48 (12.09%)

As already mentioned 1000 times before: Because every coin on the Side of the "TEAM" is staking with 300%, this gap between TEAM and COMMUNITY will get bigger.
Only 1 person of the community owns a GOLD-wallet with 250% stake-rate. Everyone else has to stake with 200%. This will get out of hand very soon.

So, yeah. All in all, looks like this was very successfull swap  Grin. Good coin distribution! But as we know from team vegas in the past:
This won't stop him from telling lies about how awesome his Coin and his work is.  Roll Eyes
(btw: He still deletes all my post from the XDEII-Thread. Pure censorship.)

---

But all-in-all: THIS IS A GOOD DAY FOR XDE. The one and only true Double Eagle coin.
1 XDE before the swap was 0.95% of the total coin amount.
As we can now consider those burned 35.28 coins as gone forever, there are now only 70.16 XDE coins remaining in circulation.
This means, 1 XDE has now a weight of 1,43% of the total amount. That is awesome and will make XDE rarer than ever.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:56:15 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 02:26:07 PM by uki

-snip-
---

But all-in-all: THIS IS A GOOD DAY FOR XDE. The one and only true Double Eagle coin.
As we can now consider those burned 35.28 coins as gone forever, there are now only 70.16 XDE coins remaining in circulation.
This means, 1 XDE has now a weight of 1,43% of the total amount. That is awesome and will make XDE rarer than ever.
Thanks for a nice summary and a clear picture of the 'takeover'. I think this is the best comment to the whole story.
There is one more thing however that I want to add. I don't believe that the swapped XDE coins are gone forever. I would expect the history to repeat as with FLY project, meaning that the burned coins will be dumped on the market someday. As long as there is a precedent and the dev team is in full control of the XDE burning address (burning was not outsourced to any neutral third party), that is the most likely outcome of what may happen. I don't care about XDEII 'project', people who decided to follow it know what they are doing, but this may again influence negatively XDE.

this space is intentionally left blank
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:24:42 PM

-snip-
---

Thanks for a nice summary and a clear picture of the 'takeover'. I think this is the best comment to the whole story.
There is one more thing however that I want to add. I don't believe that the swapped XDE coins are gone forever. I would expect the history to repeat as with FLY project, meaning that the burned coins will be dumped on the market someday. As long as there is a precedence and the dev team is in full control of the XDE burning address (burning was not outsourced to any neutral third party), that is the most likely outcome of what may happen. I don't care about XDEII 'project', people who decided to follow it know what they are doing, but this may again influence negatively XDE.
yes, that is true. I will keep an eye on the XDE-burn address.
It could be possible that the privkey to the burn-address does not exist. It could also be the other way round. We cannot prove it, until they try to dump the coins.
elgimpo

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:51:23 PM

Great summary.

Interesting gold wallet has appeared, funded from the community wallet too.
Vegas up to his usual swap shenanigans? But they said full transparency!

Regardless of that, I bet people will be lining up to buy into this new coin:

That was created through a hostile takeover
Has an 87.9% premine for the Dev team. just lol
Dev team has control of special wallets that will always stake more than anyone else. This is basically the equivalent a wallet exploit, that 87.9% will rise daily unless they dump.
Dev team runs the coin under a self moderated thread.

There's so many red flags on this new coin, its just laughable really.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: