Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:50:19 PM

Ok, so just in case anyone doubted that this vegas guy was a dishonest liar and scammer of the highest order, I'll just leave another one of my deleted posts here from his self moderated thread.
This is multiple times now he has been caught out lying about his team members selling their laughable premine. Trying to blame people from this community while his team sells just shows the depths he will go to to try and cheat people of a few satoshi.

On the bright side, the hostile takeover and his gigantic premine was a complete and utter failure. All it served to do was solidify the fencer sitters who were unsure about what a greedy lying little shit this guy is.
The only buys for xde2 have come from him and he is now begging his own team members to stop selling.

He now holds huge premines in the coins that nobody in their right mind would want to buy from him. Karma is a bitch Vegas.

Guys I checked all of our wallets again, and none of us are selling. So that means the same clowns are manipulating the market. My strongest advice is dont get suckered in to lowering your bid. What they are doing is buying from us and selling at VERY low prices. My advice, pull back all your orders to .34 BTC and make them pay that price to dump into the buy side at .04btc. If we ALL do this, they wont be able to do this for long.

Vegas

Outright lies...again. You are just going out of your way to scam people now. You clearly dont care about your reputation or integrity any more.

I already informed you once after you first lied about this, giving you the benefit of the doubt that even though you claimed to have checked, you simply didnt know what you were talking about but its obvious for all to see that your being intentionally deceitful now.
Again, your team wallet xLCXwwH81EiYc1o2Hwm7pRgvpHfvzx6Duj has sent coins to the exchange multiple times and is absolutely selling. You very well know it too.

Your response was to delete my initial post, proving what I am showing you is correct and you are trying to hide it from people. Predictably, You will delete this post too. Thats perfectly ok though Vegas, all of your attempts to hide the lies you keep telling just go into my scrap book on you as well as being posted in multiple threads for everyone to see. I am actually playing you like the fool that you are and you keep falling for it.

Oh what, another team wallet is selling: x9J86i6hPhscv1HWU3UNf1S6o5at48aBfC   

You know very well that your trusted team members are selling but choose to lie to people instead, its how you operate. Its why nobody is buying your greedy dishonest coins.
FLY and XDE2 are both massive failures, the laughing stocks of crypto in a world full of shitcoins. Its all because you cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

Although this dismal failure of this hostile takeover was always going to happen, continuing to lie about it only proves what everyone outside of your collection of 3 idiots and paid off team members is saying about you. Youre a scam artist by pure definition.

Everything you touch is bound to fail and it wont change until you stop blatantly lying to people.

Thank you for continuing to visit the XDE2 thread.
I have avoided visiting this thread since I no longer hold XDE but,
felt the need to make a correction.

1st To be correct, Vegas is not deleting your posts. You
are on a banned list for the thread and the software auto-deletes
your posts. He never even sees them.

2nd Vegas stated no one from the team is selling the coin. That is an incorrect statement.
No one from the team has moved any coins to the exchange since 1/30 per the explorer.

Note: The coin swap ended 1/23 and was listed a couple days later on the exchange. Since there
were no coins available on the exchange, XDE2 holders discussed openly on the thread moving a couple
of coins to the exchange. Seems logical to me.  Between 1/25 and 1/30 a couple people sent a
couple coins to the exchange - otherwise, there would have been no coins for people to buy.
I personally moved 2 coins to the exchange and still have them listed there.

As far as being a "dismal failure" I would respectfully disagree. It started with about 10 holders and is now
around 25 and growing. Given that it was a 7 to 1 split for those that chose to swap, I think it is a huge
success. XDE is actively being bought in the same range as XDE2 even though there was a 7:1 split.
 I know there is not a lot of volume yet. but it is premature to call it a failure.

As far as you comment about Vegas' "collection of 3 idiots", I would make a correction here as well.
There are 4 team members, in addition to, Vegas and 2 are very intelligent, professional developers.
If by idiots you mean supporting the work of friends, I will accept your intended insult proudly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:29:30 PM

your posts.
He never even sees them.

As far as you comment about Vegas' "collection of 3 idiots", I would make a correction here as well.
There are 4 team members, in addition to, Vegas and 2 are very intelligent, professional developers.
If by idiots you mean supporting the work of friends, I will accept your intended insult proudly.

Ya Know, Vegas & team lemming approve updates to da Ban List , so he is having da posts deleted, he just too lazy and their are just too many to do it manually.
So ya statement is a falsehood.

Funny Vegas coins are da only forums out there , dat required an automatic post deletion system, dat Speaks Volumes.

By idiots, he just means ya stupid and greedy.  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:52:20 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know it must be frustrating trying to hide what you are doing over there, deleting posts that state the absolute truth about how your team operates, how they spend the laughable premine,  how they are using those special wallets that nobody else can have.
Thankfully there are multiple places this information can and will be shared. Wait til you see the 'Team FLY Tell all Article', its going to be a ripper.

your posts. He never even sees them.
I have only been added recently to your censorship 'software'. As I mentioned in my initial post, I had already raised this exact issue with Vegas when he first claimed to have 'checked' the teams wallets and declared none of them are selling. That post remained there for over a day. When he was unable to dispute that what he was telling people were lies, he chose to delete my posts and add me to your banned list so that nobody could see what was really happening. This is how Team FLY operates. By deception. Its actually pretty funny that you guys think that self moderated threads is helping Team Fly do things on the sly.
Let me know if you would like to see the deleted posts as well as his initial responses and I'll happily show them to you as proof of his deliberate attempt to hide what is going on.

2nd Vegas stated no one from the team is selling the coin. That is an incorrect statement.
No one from the team has moved any coins to the exchange since 1/30 per the explorer.
I know this is an incorrect statement. Its also called a lie. Instead of providing any kind of explanation, we got the removal of the post so that nobody in your moderated thread could see it.
Its definitely a lie when you tell it once, get pulled up on it, delete the question, ban the user asking and then continue to try and tell it again and again.
As far as nobody selling since 1/30, that's also a lie I am afraid.

Note: The coin swap ended 1/23 and was listed a couple days later on the exchange. Since there
were no coins available on the exchange, XDE2 holders discussed openly on the thread moving a couple
of coins to the exchange. Seems logical to me.  Between 1/25 and 1/30 a couple people sent a
couple coins to the exchange - otherwise, there would have been no coins for people to buy.
I personally moved 2 coins to the exchange and still have them listed there.

Cool story bro.
Wallet with address: xLCXwwH81EiYc1o2Hwm7pRgvpHfvzx6Duj is a team wallet.
It has been staking at a higher percentage than the community because it is a 'trusted' team wallet address. It's been moving coins to the exchange since launch, the latest one was less than 24 hours ago.
Vegas, after having this pointed out to him in the scenario described above, still claims to have checked team wallets and declared nobody is selling.
Vegas went as far as to state that he knows this user personally and he wouldnt be doing that before deleting the posts, well I am afraid he is. Perhaps you should ask this team member why he is doing this, then ask vegas why he is covering for him and get back to us.

As far as being a "dismal failure" I would respectfully disagree. It started with about 10 holders and is now
around 25 and growing. Given that it was a 7 to 1 split for those that chose to swap, I think it is a huge
success. XDE is actively being bought in the same range as XDE2 even though there was a 7:1 split.
 I know there is not a lot of volume yet. but it is premature to call it a failure.

You think XDE2 is a huge success, really?
Im afraid you are again being dishonest or you have no concept of how alt coins and swaps should be judged.
Vegas himself admitted to buying up the market, the vast majority of the buys are from him.
He is resorting to accusing people from outside his team of buying up the coins in an attempt to hurt XDE by selling them cheaper. WTF? Does he really think like this or is he that caught up in his bucket load of lies he doesnt even know what to say anymore.

Think Vegas, why would anyone buy up the coins after launch to make the swap look bad? Simply cannot believe the lengths he will go to to try and hide what he is doing.

Oh, and idiots I mean the select few that are allowed to post in the takeover thread as long as they kiss up to Vegas and tell him how pretty his wallet is.
The community has spoken on XDE2. I dont think I've ever seen a swap take place with such a lousy result. If you want to state that your hostile takeover, with a joke of a premine distribution, special wallets for people like yourself who have done nothing but help spread and cover the lies of Team FLY is a huge success. Id really enjoy your definition of a huge failure.

edit:
I see you have outstanding new members of the FLY and XDE2 community like gregofdoom and placebo on board.
They fit in perfectly with the rest of the team. Perfect reputations for what you guys are up to.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:00:54 PM

Out of respect for this thread and the members who requested it stay on XDE topics only,
I will delete my response and delete XDE from my list of followed threads so as not to be drawn
into off topic conversations. Apologies to the thread.
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:45:53 PM

Out of respect for this thread and the members who requested it stay on XDE topics only,
I will delete my response and delete XDE from my list of followed threads so as not to be drawn
into off topic conversations. Apologies to the thread.

Oh please, who do you think you're kidding? You showed without question how much respect you have for this community when you went ahead with a hostile takeover after declaring you wouldn't do so unless the community agreed. You put up a vote, the vote did not go your way so you went ahead and did it wanted anyway.

Team FLY is the laughing stock of crypto. Nice job on defending the lies and greed of your 'Trusted Team' though, good effort. Thanks for stopping in.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:16:41 PM

edit:
I see you have outstanding new members of the FLY and XDE2 community like gregofdoom and placebo on board.
They fit in perfectly with the rest of the team. Perfect reputations for what you guys are up to.

elgimpo, do you have any objections to me?
Of course I support the FLY and XDEII, but also TX, NAV, ERC, ZEIT etc .... Is it wrong?
I think it's thanks to the team FLY but after a long time it got loud about XDE and so far nothing has happened.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:27:13 AM

If anyone here has another way to contact Marcetin ,
please let him know there is a PM from Kiklo.

Thanks.
 Cool
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

If anyone here has another way to contact Marcetin ,
please let him know there is a PM from Kiklo.

Thanks.
 Cool
he was currently more involved in other project, but he should check his mailbox from time to time. I am sure he will get back to you.

this space is intentionally left blank
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:50:52 PM

New Demoncoin uses the Ticker [XDE]  from XDECOIN

I think that can cause problems
see here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574637.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574637.msg15995701#msg15995701

there is already XDE Ticker
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC
 [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.1840

and XDE2 Ticker
XDE II. 100% POSP!! ** CRITICAL UPDATE TO V1.69 NOW **!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

please change your Ticker!!

~CryptCo

Sorry, but those coins are dead

Answer from "Dev"

~CryptCo
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

Dear XDECOIN Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
Barbara576

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

OK thank you for kindly reply
waiting ,,
Thanks
Last block (29169) was found two days ago, so we need more people to open their wallets and stake to keep the blockchain moving.
I hope we will have your problem solved soon.

as soon as possible our  problems will be solved we will be cotinue over it Kiss
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:25:24 AM

My wallet is not syncing.Any help? I like this coin .I  will be happy to bay some, if the wallet will work.
Thank you.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

The other option is the incredible XDEII : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
panda111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

"ICO | FREE DISTRIBUTION START ON: Tues. Nov 4  (ESCROW WILL BE PROVIDED)"

Why do you need escrow if it is free  Grin
(yeah I guess it isn't free  Grin)
And actually why is it x13 if it is only free dist/only ico  Grin

Hi is there any working wallet for windows or linux??
Thanks
panda111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:39:00 PM

For XDE
panda111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

I will be happy to bay some XDE if some wallet will work.
MegoBasha

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

Is this coin jumped 1000% on yobit or I'm imagining?
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

Yobit does not have those coins.. I mean they keep dead coins... no blockchain...

It is funny to see how unsuccessful projects I was part, rise on yobit even without blockchain!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Yobit does not have those coins.. I mean they keep dead coins... no blockchain...

It is funny to see how unsuccessful projects I was part, rise on yobit even without blockchain!

Is its blockchain active?
Can't it be transferred?
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

Is its blockchain active?
Can't it be transferred?

No and no. Exactly because of those old coins Yobit hold I think of them as not legit, because there are no chains. Dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: