Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:07:25 PM

@macorcina @nikkers - it is all normal this is how staking works. You can google abt "How POS Works?"
You are even lucky that you staked some. If the Staking wasn't working at all, I will be concerned.
thanks,  its NO  worries , wallet its work on linux perfekt.
I'm just asking if you say it's ok then there is no problem.
i im use several wallet, and when staking icon start  show, "stakig " don't go next day OFF. or " you don't have mature coins"

The Several wallets you are talking abt have millions of coins in their Network right? This one is only 100 coins and several wallets like yours are fighting to stake the other 100 in the POS.
Only lucky Wallets Stake and I cannot control that. If you have less XDE that mean your Staking Weight is Lower than someone who have 1 or more XDE.
Please Google "How POS Works" if you are still confused. All we are waiting for now, are the Coins to be Widely distributed and then everything will be stable. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

are the free shares being sent out or will this happen after the launch?
The Answer is on the OP under the Section 'Free Distribution" Please read Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:50:36 PM

Nice concept

I will keep an eye on this one Smiley

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:47:51 PM

@JR77 The Translation you made for the Russian Language is not valid. You choose Google translate Service
and it is confusing people over there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864639

Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:01:12 AM

@JR77 The Translation you made for the Russian Language is not valid. You choose Google translate Service
and it is confusing people over there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864639
I agree very poor Russian.
I can translate to chinese same way. Send me some XDE Grin Grin

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:11:22 AM

Hi from Poland,thanks for your giveaway
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:25:46 AM

Nice looking coin and looks promising.

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:33:18 AM

Nice looking coin and looks promising.
Yes! it does look promising. Thank you! for your support.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 03:30:10 PM

Does anyone have a issue with wallet icon in task bar in Ubuntu?

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.
@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screenshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

Ex: Here is the link to the Full Shot of the Linux Wallet: http://imgur.com/X9GxyJG

Now tell me where your problem resides?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screeshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

Ex: Here is the link to the Full Shot of the Linux Wallet: http://imgur.com/X9GxyJG

You see on that screenshot XDE icon in top left over the X of "XDE - Wallet | Anon" , I think that should be on right side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screeshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

You see on that screenshot XDE icon in top left over the X of "XDE - Wallet | Anon" , I think that should be on right side.
I dont get it. Each OS have their own GUI. Im not a heavy Linux User, but I dont see any issue of icon not well displayed on the wallet.
Maybe another Linux user will join the conversation do better clear things.

macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

on linux mint 17 wallet is behavior like lot of another wallets,
no difference
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

Are you crazy with this ICO? You set the price at 2 BTC per XDE which makes a marketcap of 200 BTC. Good luck with that. No one will profit when they invest, waaaayyy to much.

Besides that, every current XDE holder will sell the moment they can get back a bit of what they lost because of the last scammer dev of XDE. This coin is doomed, face it. This ICO and relaunch is only here to profit current holders (or at least set their losses back to zero). If you invest, you'll lose.

Call me a fudder or whatever. You guys also did this when I predicted that the dev was a scammer and I was right about that as well...
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:15:52 PM

Are you crazy with this ICO? You set the price at 2 BTC per XDE which makes a marketcap of 200 BTC. Good luck with that. No one will profit when they invest, waaaayyy to much.

Besides that, every current XDE holder will sell the moment they can get back a bit of what they lost because of the last scammer dev of XDE. This coin is doomed, face it. This ICO and relaunch is only here to profit current holders (or at least set their losses back to zero). If you invest, you'll lose.

Call me a fudder or whatever. You guys also did this when I predicted that the dev was a scammer and I was right about that as well...

''This coin is doomed, face it.''  Huh

it's just a beginning. Difference now is that new dev is real and have done a great job so far. Go on XDE Smiley 

Agree!

Only one thing in basic make difference between coins and that is how much developer is devoted to the project.

As mblados took this to work he has done all he said.

I know there is much people from swap list but I do not see that people on ICO list. So this prove that almost all people done swap expect only to dump XDE, but what they do not know is that without much greater support they will never sold a dime if XDE does not continue its deleopment. 
I appeal to all holders to buy some shares and support XDE... you all want XDE get price of 10BTC but what are you willing to do to help community reach the goal?

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:22:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 11:55:03 PM by bartolo

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

@michaelb87 - This is not your first time to FUD over XDE. You did the same Fud when the Takeover was happening and now you are here again. If you couldn't stop the Takeover, do you think you can convince traders without any proof to backup your words?
Read the New [OP] carefully and tell me if it has anything to do with the Old XDE [OP]. There is nothing can be done if current XDE holders want to dump their coins for quick profit - it will not affect the price of XDE and they the ones will be the BIG losers because XDE will go Higher (With no Limit) and We as the new Community we are all about a longterm existence and not just for a pump and dump. Read the [OP] carefully, you will understand what Im talking about.
By the way, the previous Devs did not Scam anybody. They just left the project because they were out of ideas and they couldn't fix the broken blockchain.
You must really Hate the Whole thing about Double Eagle but Unfortunately you are the only hater on this thread.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Spanish translation here: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=866577.0

Form filled as well.
Sorry! it is totally a mess - not Valid.

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

1) dev leaving his coin is a scammer
2) current holders will dump, if they really believed in the coin they would have bought in ICO
3) price is waaaay to high, you can see because nobody wants to invest.
4) no interest now means even less interest at launch = dumping

Just stating this is not a good investment and another example of a self overestimated ICO by valuating yourself at 200btc... Come on...

This coin is only here for current bagholders, thats obvious. Investing = becoming the next bagholder
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:53:46 PM

waaaa someone missed the swap!
400btc marketcap = chickenshit, ico coins do 400btc in hours on exchanges, if you dont think the total marketcap could be 400 you need a checkup from the neckup

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: