Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto ICO's are killing Bitcoin.  (Read 6319 times)
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

ICO's and bitcoin are two absolutely different things. I don't think ICO's have any serious impact on bitcoin. May be only if some newbies invested straight in ICO without any knowledge, loose their money and in that case, loose trust to full crypto market.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

ICO remains ICO and Bitcoin remains Bitcoin.
The two can not be integrated but can be paired by payment method.

If the ICO is not a pair against Bitcoin then the second choice is Altcoins.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

I never understood why cryptotraders and exchanges support ICO's, my reasoning is this: An ICO gets funded, then they do what, they SELL the BTC they raised for fiat and push the price dive on BTC, thus taking all those BTC out of the trade environment, anyone thinking that an ICO would reinvest into the exchange is naive. This hurts everyone, even the exchanges. You might say "Well the exchanges get fee's on ico" well that is true, but they are losing all future potential fee's on those coins, if they had continued trade on the market.

So in Short - ICO's are killing Bitcoin and CryptoMarkets.

Everywhere there will be rivalry and some competition, so do not be surprised, it can happen in the future quite unexpectedly and different, everything goes not to one end.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I never understood why cryptotraders and exchanges support ICO's, my reasoning is this: An ICO gets funded, then they do what, they SELL the BTC they raised for fiat and push the price dive on BTC, thus taking all those BTC out of the trade environment, anyone thinking that an ICO would reinvest into the exchange is naive. This hurts everyone, even the exchanges. You might say "Well the exchanges get fee's on ico" well that is true, but they are losing all future potential fee's on those coins, if they had continued trade on the market.

In your opinion, only Bitcoin should be the dominant? Huh

Honest ICOs are useful for the cryptocurrency market, because they attract new investors who will be involved in crypto in the future.
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

it's not something new.
ICO's caused a massive dump in the market since the end of 2017

Many companies cash out millions of dollars in ETH/BTC

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Do not blame on icos blame on peoples that support scam project. Not all project are useless or shit. Some of ICOS are great. Without altcoins nobody will know about bitcoin. This is why forum like this are exist right. to educate this people's so they don't throw out their money just like thay to the scammers. Learn to support true project out there that truly deserve.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

The ICO's killing every good think today. I got into the ICO business 2 years ago and that was totally different that day. That were a few ICO's and after the finishes your invest would multiple at least X2. Actually you had to wait online to buy tokens because that was finishing in minutes. But now everything changed and 1000s of rubbish ICO's and they steal the people money.. Too Bad!
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

At the moment i do not think that ICOS affects Bitcoin. It even helped the Altcoins come out and develop the crypto market and make more Bitcoin and ETH transactions. Depending on the time, the level of influence will vary.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

I think many people who talk about this do not understand much by the word "market". Here, competition and diversity are important, which will lead to an increase in the price and interest of the coin. If there were no other coins, many would not buy bitcoin, as not everyone can afford. And others invest in ICO, invest and make a profit. Everything is interconnected here.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

You have made wrong when thought that raising ICOS gives Bitcoin a lot of trust and investment, which is a useful move for Bitcoin and crypto. The receipt of token and the sale did not have a significant impact on Bitcoin as it accounted for only a fraction of Bitcoin.
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

You have made wrong when thought that raising ICOS gives Bitcoin a lot of trust and investment, which is a useful move for Bitcoin and crypto. The receipt of token and the sale did not have a significant impact on Bitcoin as it accounted for only a fraction of Bitcoin.
Well, I also think that the ICO supports the development of bitcoin for now. well, with the ICO, many people need bitcoin, or ETH to invest, so the demand for bitcoin is always increasing. yes, seen from anywhere, ICO still helps the growth of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I believe if the ICO is just nonsense, most ICOs only sell ideas without big, real projects. so they damage coin prices, but I don't think that the ICO is making bitcoin killed. because Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies. and will still be number one in the future.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Well, I also think that the ICO supports the development of bitcoin for now. well, with the ICO, many people need bitcoin, or ETH to invest, so the demand for bitcoin is always increasing. yes, seen from anywhere, ICO still helps the growth of bitcoin.

Things that need each other because with the existence of ICO Bitcoin, more people will be known in this world and used as they should.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I don't agree with this post. The ICOs are not killing Bitcoin. The ICOs even make Bitcoin popularity to increase because during the token sales, a lot of people will sort after the main accepted coins for purchase which BTC is surely one of them. People will start buying BTC to enable them participate in the ICO.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I believe if the ICO is just nonsense, most ICOs only sell ideas without big, real projects. so they damage coin prices, but I don't think that the ICO is making bitcoin killed. because Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies. and will still be number one in the future.
It's simply doesn't make any sense to me really and that's my opinion, there are those who will think diff8becsuse they may have made a lot of money investing in ICOs.  I would just invest my money into Bitcoin directly instead of any ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

You seem to have been confused. Most ICO projects are now accepting payment by ETH more than the BTC. But I think all the cooperation must have a contract table. ICO business owners can not sell ETH immediately to ETH's dumping and that is one of the first terms. Cheesy
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

I will say that maybe the ICO organizers are doing more harm than good to the crypto market. As some of them just sell off and dump their proceeds to exchange for fiat thereby keeping investors at the receiving end. At the end of the day, majority of people dumps at loss to move on. These are one of the effects on crypto market.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

ICO showed a new variation in the use of cryptocurrencies and created a new market, attracted new people and new money in this industry, how can this be called the murder of the industry?
waldo13

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Not all ICOs sell for fiat. Some send payouts in eth, for example.
I see your point, those who want to raise easy money destroy the market. But that's how it always worked, far before the crypto came in. There should be some regulations, in order not to kill the potential of bitcoin.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

i will strongly disagree with the fact that crypto ICO's is killing bitcoin with reasons that the ICO's are only projects that are result of bitcoins innovation and it can not be said that they are killing the foundation on which they stand. they may be reducing the dominance of the bitcoin but obviously not killing bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: