Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto ICO's are killing Bitcoin.  (Read 6319 times)
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Crypto ICO's are killing bitcoin, I am not agree with This sentence. Because crypto ICO's  are making the way to increase bitcoins use.Because usually from crypto ICO's people are buying Altcoins or various kinds of crypto currency and after a time all those coin usually peoples are exchnaging their coins to bitcoin or ethereum and bitcoins excahnging number is more than exchanging ethereum.so I will say crypto ICO's are not killing bitcoin but increase bitcoins use.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I never understood why cryptotraders and exchanges support ICO's, my reasoning is this: An ICO gets funded, then they do what, they SELL the BTC they raised for fiat and push the price dive on BTC, thus taking all those BTC out of the trade environment, anyone thinking that an ICO would reinvest into the exchange is naive. This hurts everyone, even the exchanges. You might say "Well the exchanges get fee's on ico" well that is true, but they are losing all future potential fee's on those coins, if they had continued trade on the market.

So in Short - ICO's are killing Bitcoin and CryptoMarkets.

I think bitcoin has no problem if the ico is in my opinion ico is very helpful for people who want to buy and sell so I think it is necessary for users who learn at here.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

That opinion is wrong in my opinion, in 2016-17s ICOs gave such a great boost to crypto, it could dead by now if not ICOs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

ICOs doesn't harm bitcoin in any way, but, on the contrary, increase popularity of cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin. Capitalization of bitcoin may even increase as a result of some ICOs in the case of fundraising in the form of bitcoins.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

In my opinion, ISO attracts fiat to cryptory, and this is positive not only for alternate crypto-currencies, but ultimately for bitcoin. Therefore, I do not agree with the author that ISO kills bitcoin.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Many exchanges don't care if bitcoin survives or not as long as they're making profit from its demise. Truly ICOs has done much worse to ETH in recent months and until they're regulated, they will keep dumping their raised coins.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

to tell the truth  i don t think that  ICO s are killing  bitcoin since there are lots of coins that can concurate with it but even it is more than 50 percent so we see that it is the boss for now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

In current position it is only killing ETH and other altcoins as now most of the ICO are accepting mainly ETH as they are ETH based platform program. So it is not effecting Bitcoin ya but the movement of Bitcoin is slowed down.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Why not look at it from another angle
Projects on the ground such as renewable energy enter the market and achieve good publicity for crypto as a whole.

Spreading the idea and speeding up the required adoption.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I dont think crypto ICOs are the ones killing the mother coin. BTC has it flaws just like the fiat currencies and sometimes it has to go through some small or hardh conditions and that doesnt mean its being killed by nowadays ICOs

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

crypto ico will not be able to compete with bitcoin, they stand alone without bitcoin only they try to compete with bitcoin. but in fact it will never be able to let it kill Bitcoin I think crypto ico is not capable and will not happen.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

why cryptocurrency ICO is killing bitcoin? i think it will be good if there are many cryptocurrencies in this world that use blockchain system, and you can see that all cryptocurrency is depended on bitcoin, so bitcoin still the king in this time. don't worry about the cryptocurrency ICO

satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

ICO showed a new variation in the use of cryptocurrencies and created a new market, attracted new people and new money in this industry, how can this be called the murder of the industry?

Too looking for something that made some people afraid of this that there were no problems with the ICO. very strange. Whether this can be explained or a disappointment.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

To be precise, bad and fake ICOs is what is killing Bitcoin and the entire crypto. These ICOs are tarnishing the reputation of the entire crypto market which makes most investors to withdraw their money and also wards off potential investors.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

To be precise, bad and fake ICOs is what is killing Bitcoin and the entire crypto. These ICOs are tarnishing the reputation of the entire crypto market which makes most investors to withdraw their money and also wards off potential investors.
maybe, because I've heard someone talk that cryptocurrency investment is a very risky investment, many scams, fraud, MLM, and so
on, of course ICOs that become scams can make a bad image for cryptocurrency investments as a whole
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

There must be something to fix it again and only certain people in it and I don't know who that person is and the price of a coin is now decreasing.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

maybe, because I've heard someone talk that cryptocurrency investment is a very risky investment, many scams, fraud, MLM, and so
on, of course ICOs that become scams can make a bad image for cryptocurrency investments as a whole

there is no right solution for this, there is no regulatory body to make ICOs more trustworthy and neatly regulated according to their competence both legally and independently.

This year was too traumatic for the various ICOs that appeared, it was too easy to make sales with a convincing appearance, but there was no full guarantee and many people saw the ICO as a cash game and no longer interested. Indirectly, this also makes Bitcoin's reputation worse in the eyes of the world even though their conjunctions are limited to payment media.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

I strongly disagree with such an opinion. The activity of the ICO as a whole is very useful for the general development of cryptocurrency. Without them, there would be no such growth in the cryptocurrency market at all. ICO stimulates metabolic processes and increases the demand for bitcoin, attracting general interest to it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Well you can't stop them, if there is money to be made who wouldn't want to. The main thing here is to educate peopld to be carefully when selecting the right investment.
whatever might happen in the future the development and loss of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself and I think what makes us most worried is the issue of legality
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Crypto ICO doesn't kill bitcoin, but scam crypto ICO that kills bitcoin. If and only if there is no ICO that scam then I believe the value of bitcoin will continue to rise, due to the high demand for bitcoin to invest in the ICO project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: