Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Metcalf Please Respond To The Allegations - Q&A Of Xcurrency XC  (Read 5839 times)
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:02:15 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 06:23:30 PM by LongAndShort

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS

I'm forced to ask here because of being censored in the XC thread which is now locked and my questions deleted/redacted
Failing to answer these questions is highly suspicious and i would think it wise to just put an end to all of this and answer them once and for all

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

9: Are you the sole person doing your (Dan Metcalf) code reviews if not who are you outsourcing them to?

If anyone else has some questions for Dan Metcalf please feel free to ask in this thread so we can all put this to rest and move on.

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

Thanks for answering some of the questions im still interested if

Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one? NO
Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with) Code reviews are public information
Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no and please detail specifically how and what you did and to what extent)  NO

Thankyou ..finally for your answers now i can move on as it is now etched into the forum!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:08:00 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:18:11 PM by cryptohunter

I hope if he answers these questions to everyones satisfaction we can stop cluttering the entire board with this stuff.

If there is a scam let's have some concrete proof presented now so i can dump my xc and block. If not then let's move forward. I bought a few k of block and held xc throught this crash so i'm hoping this is nothing more than fud.

However if proven not to be fud and there is evidence to show real scamming or shady tactics then those projects are in serious trouble.

Looks bad them shutting down the xc thread.

XC team just answer legit questions and delete the rest but do not close the thread, that just looks bad.

I see no real proof of wrong doing so far. Although i do think dan should have stuck with the xc road map. I would have supported a hardfork superblock for funds if the premine had of had a full ledger with expenses. I understand that is depleted now sadly, but since there is no real ledger of course questions will be asked about that.

Anytime a premine is spent there should be a full ledger. I accept devs need payment but it needs to be fully transparent along with all other costs.

Blocknet is a bit of a short term slap in the face for xc holders. I am hoping there will be a full ledger for the alts and BTC raised on the blocknet sale.

For now i remain positive about xc and blocknet but not as positive as i was about xc before this all came about. Blocknet could be great. Perhaps the funds raised should have only been gradually released as work was completed.

demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

I hope if he answers these questions to everyones satisfaction we can stop cluttering the entire board with this stuff.

If there is a scam let's have some concrete proof presented now so i can dump my xc and block. If not then let's move forward. I bought a few k of block and held xc throught this crash so i'm hoping this is nothing more than fud.

However if proven not to be fud and there is evidence to show real scamming or shady tactics then those projects are in serious trouble.

XC team just answer legit questions and delete the rest but do not close the thread, that just looks bad.

I see no real proof of wrong doing so far. Although i do think dan should have stuck with the xc road map. I would have supported a hardfork superblock for funds if the premine had of had a full ledger with expenses. I understand that is depleted now sadly, but since there is no real ledger of course questions will be asked about that.

Anytime a premine is spent there should be a full ledger. I accept devs need payment but it needs to be fully transparent along with all other costs.

Blocknet is a bit of a short term slap in the face for xc holders. I am hoping there will be a full ledger for the alts and BTC raised on the blocknet sale.

For now i remain positive about xc and blocknet but not as positive as i was about xc before this all came about. Blocknet could be great. Perhaps the funds raised should have only been gradually released as work was completed.

It looks bad that they shut down the thread, however, if you were part of the team and every other post was someone bringing up one of the FIVE FUD topics from the mainboard, and ontop of that the majority of them being trolls who keep returning when XC is in turmoil, then yes I would have done the same thing. It can be reopened at any time, but as of this moment, the team cannot control the thread well enough under BTC talk forums. Thread bans still didnt mean anything as trolls would still come back and FUD. if you want to promote positive discussion and dont come off as a jackass whose intent is to FUD, then you will have all your questions answered at

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/227-regarding-all-the-fud/
Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

He doesn't need to answer. This is a bunch of childish crap. They should ban you from the forums.  Grow up, this is what I was talking about and why your coin is in the trash.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:29:15 PM

It looks bad that they shut down the thread, however, if you were part of the team and every other post was someone bringing up one of the FIVE FUD topics from the mainboard, and ontop of that the majority of them being trolls who keep returning when XC is in turmoil, then yes I would have done the same thing. It can be reopened at any time, but as of this moment, the team cannot control the thread well enough under BTC talk forums. Thread bans still didnt mean anything as trolls would still come back and FUD. if you want to promote positive discussion and dont come off as a jackass whose intent is to FUD, then you will have all your questions answered at

This is hilarious.  

Notice that those who don't have totalitarian rules in their moderated threads don't get as much negative press?  Try to control free speech and people start digging.
shanuu

Activity: 131

New Beginning!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:33:21 PM

This is hilarious.  

Notice that those who don't have totalitarian rules in their moderated threads don't get as much negative press?  Try to control free speech and people start digging.

Veried!!!
Diden't know that "to fake" means "to dig" Huh

demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

This is hilarious.  

u want to know what is hilarious. As soon as new fud was released last night a mysterious 40 BTC entered the buy order book. Take whatever you want from it, you're free to believe what you choose to, but there is clear manipulation happening here regardless of whether some of the statements have even the slightest bit of authenticity
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

Sorry folks, but in no way does engaging with this thread legitimise XC.

And we will not legitimise your expectations by engaging.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9395895#msg9395895

Bye.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
WowWtf

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

This is hilarious.  

u want to know what is hilarious. As soon as new fud was released last night a mysterious 40 BTC entered the buy order book. Take whatever you want from it, you're free to believe what you choose to, but there is clear manipulation happening here regardless of whether some of the statements have even the slightest bit of authenticity

I can confirm there is manipulation going on, some users are actively creating new accounts in the attempt to deceive the holders into selling at lower prices with negative press.

Also, non-moderated threads are by far the worst. Darkcoin's thread is the perfect example. 80% of all posts on that thread are Negative/Deceptive/Lies/FUD. There again were users deceiving others with lies into selling Darkcoin(Before the historic pump). Same goes for Bitcoindark's previous Supernet to which users also started FUD to get in at cheap prices.

Lesson is: Don't believe anyone telling you to "sell", especially with a solid development plan.
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:48:48 PM

Bye.

Well these are pretty straight forward questions so i guess you are just going to leave them open, which might i add is extremely suspicious.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:49:42 PM

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:50:49 PM

Bye.

Well these are pretty straight forward questions so i guess you are just going to leave them open, which might i add is extremely suspicious.

Go put those straight forward questions in your ass. Poor ass shill
Go get a real job. Being a paid fudder will not feed your kids (which I hope you don't have).

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:51:41 PM

Dan Metcalf

You MUST ignore those retards and focus on the important things.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:52:35 PM

These are all my thoughts exactly. Well put. Looking forward to the answers.

Fuck the speculation until we get them, or some real proof of scam.

Edit - didn't see this

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was my idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

So Now, real evidence or STFU!

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

These are all my thoughts exactly. Well put. Looking forward to the answers.

Fuck the speculation until we get them, or some real proof of scam.

No, closing the official thread is the best move, since the coin have an official forum.
Serious questions and answers can be posted right there.

http://forum.xctalk.com/
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

Dan Metcalf

No, no, i'm asking you to answer them here in a cohesive manner. Avoiding it is again highly suspicious. Its alarming how you just wont answer them but plan on commenting anyways!

Dude I did answer them, in order just separate out the comma's and each one is the answer to the question in the listed order...

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:55:50 PM

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

No, no, i'm asking you to answer them here in a cohesive manner. Avoiding it is again highly suspicious. Its alarming how you just wont answer them but plan on commenting anyways!

Are you that stupid? can't you fucking read?

"no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way"

You can't even FUD properly? Common!!!!! WTF?

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

as I stated before I answered all these questions, no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way, the code reviews are not outsource as I've been programming for 35 years

Dan Metcalf

"no i did not develop hal, no i did not develop for uitl, blocknet was idea/formulation alone thus no p&d groups involved in it setup, the coins were chosen based specific tech they bring to the table, and other coins requested access,  no prom was not involved in coin selection, all the information about the code reviews was public at the time they happened, no prom has never funded me in any way"

he didn't answer them how i asked so being a clown and buzz of
WowWtf

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:58:25 PM

Dan Metcalf

yea I gotta agree. that was pretty fuckin stupid LongandShort. who the hell do you think you are lol. no one needs to answer your questions in a "cohesive manner" buddy. Sit Down.
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

Dan Metcalf

he didn't answer them how i asked so being a clown and buzz of

How you asked? WTF.... GTFO, I answered the questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: