Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

+1

Keep going. Hopefully you are going to be the first cloud mining company to complete its contract.

With the lowest payouts (dust) per week.

The problem is, almost no one else dare to publish their payout in Cloud Mining industry. Hence it can not be compared if they are dust or chunk. Smiley

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

+1

Keep going. Hopefully you are going to be the first cloud mining company to complete its contract.

With the lowest payouts (dust) per week.

The problem is, almost no one else dare to publish their payout in Cloud Mining industry. Hence it can not be compared if they are dust or chunk. Smiley

Everything is available on Bitcoin blockchain and how can you verify all the transactions CMW post is payout? There is no need to post payout details in the website. In fact, almost all ponzis post payout details to attract customers and usually, legit companies* don't do it. Using payout details as proof of legitimacy is absurd.

* I am not telling all websites which don't post payout details are legit.

Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:30:51 PM

Weekly mining payment has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/3520eef8860964f52b100f9453ddd49cb11edc03f10d4653b4205cf098423306
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:37:27 PM

Thanks... but why I am unable to place new orders for last 2 days ? It is saying...

We are expanding our mining facility and not allowing to place new orders at the moment. If you have existing pending orders, you may comfortably complete them though.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:47:50 PM

Hi ther Cloud Mining Website Team,

im tryin to sign up on your Website but it says "Please provide a valid bitcoin address."
Is there any Problems at the Moment from ure site?

regards
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:59:39 PM

im tryin to sign up on your Website but it says "Please provide a valid bitcoin address."

regards

Just curious, what made you decide you want to invest in this ponzi?

There are dozens of better looking ponzi's that don't look like they were designed by a 12 year old learning php.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:51:44 AM

Thanks... but why I am unable to place new orders for last 2 days ? It is saying...

We are expanding our mining facility and not allowing to place new orders at the moment. If you have existing pending orders, you may comfortably complete them though.

How much mining ghs you got in total in case you are *expanding mining facility* ?
You get way more customers if you are more transparent Wink What miners are you using?

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 10:52:23 PM

We are not taking new orders at the moment. Existing contracts will keep mining as usual and everyone will be paid out normally.

regards

We are not allowing new user sign up at the moment. Once our expansion is over, we will open the door for new users again. Please check back after a few days.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:53:32 AM

dear @cloud mining
did you not have plan daily payment

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:16:55 AM

Our payments are made everyday to individual miner's site wallet. Withdrawal to miner's own bitcoin address takes place once in a week.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:53:59 PM

regards

There are dozens of better looking ponzi's that don't look like they were designed by a 12 year old learning php.

Could you please explain how a Ponzi will stop taking new orders, bar new people to join and still keep paying ? It is now almost a week, they are not taking order or allowing new people to join. According to you, they dont have any mining firm. So, how will they survive if they stop money to roll in ?
jimmothy

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:27:52 PM

regards

Could you please explain how a Ponzi will stop taking new orders, bar new people to join and still keep paying ? It is now almost a week, they are not taking order or allowing new people to join. According to you, they dont have any mining firm. So, how will they survive if they stop money to roll in ?

Pbmining sent dust payments every week for months after the ponzi collapsed.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:45:11 PM

regards

What that has to do with the question I have asked ?
jimmothy

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:41:43 AM

regards

I don't think I need to explain how a ponzi works to someone running a ponzi.

Halting new purchases for a week will have a very little impact on the ponzi considering it averages 1.5 customers per month.

Every real customer is receiving dust payments so you could probably keep this ponzi going for years with a stash of only a few btc depending on how little you want to pay the ponzi participants.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:38:07 AM

Could you please explain how a Ponzi will stop taking new orders, bar new people to join and still keep paying ? It is now almost a week, they are not taking order or allowing new people to join. According to you, they dont have any mining firm.

That's how successful cons work. They pretend to be real. They turn off orders for a short time to sucker people into thinking it's real.

If they are mining, there are many ways to prove it. They've never proved any such mining going on.

So, how will they survive if they stop money to roll in ?

Don't worry, they'll open up orders soon enough, long before they run out of profits.

Buy & Hold
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:29:56 AM

I doubt, if it invests in "cloudmining" like this, because I do not know if the website is really mine, or simply take advantage of a ponzi scheme, for example, just as some cloudmining that have scam, such as hashprofit, ltcgear, zen.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:35:33 AM

I doubt, if it invests in "cloudmining" like this, because I do not know if the website is really mine, or simply take advantage of a ponzi scheme, for example, just as some cloudmining that have scam, such as hashprofit, ltcgear, zen.

If you are considering investing here please read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 Cloudmining 101 thread first and see their rating. Not that Puppets ratings are 100% correct, but the general consensus among members of this forum is that it is almost accurate.. This CloudMining.website can make a few steps, that are very easy by the way to make for a legitimate business, and prove they are legit, but they refuse to do so and therefore they are ponzi..

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:23:57 PM

regards

I don't think I need to explain how a ponzi works to someone running a ponzi.

Halting new purchases for a week will have a very little impact on the ponzi considering it averages 1.5 customers per month.

Every real customer is receiving dust payments so you could probably keep this ponzi going for years with a stash of only a few btc depending on how little you want to pay the ponzi participants.

Both scrypt.cc AND this ponzi going into 'awkward' mode? Coincidence?

Both appear to be in 'cooling the mark' phase, perhaps they are run by the same scammers? Any other no-evidence-of-mining 'cloud mining' services happen to also be in the same condition at this time?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:50:46 PM

If you are considering investing here please read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 Cloudmining 101 thread first and see their rating. Not that Puppets ratings are 100% correct, but the general consensus among members of this forum is that it is almost accurate.. This CloudMining.website can make a few steps, that are very easy by the way to make for a legitimate business, and prove they are legit, but they refuse to do so and therefore they are ponzi..
are you sure
Likely Ponzi scams that have yet to collapse:
Code:
cloudmining.website   1+2+3+4+5+6+7      => 7/7 = Ponzi

if 7/7, the mean is 100% ponzi, if it is not true Ponzi could definitely give mine site, evidence of the mine as virgin coin transactions, or video mined
Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:11:49 PM

Weekly mining payment has been sent out as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/ad929f3df6dd1248d452e105aa81aa207817714a12098c0418dbfb8bdb85b570

Expansion of our mining facility has taken place successfully. New user registration is allowed again and we are accepting new orders too...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: