Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:02:36 AM

If anyone is interested in learning just how desperate this scam operation is to sucker in newbies, their current price of 0.0008 per GH is almost TEN TIMES CHEAPER* than the going rate for real hashrate, you know, not the made up shit they're selling.

*Source: nicehash.com SHA256 live rate per GH

1+ Agreed
BUT, there are not only newbies investing in these scam sites. Take a look at GermanGiant and Galdur -> these guys are waiting for scamsites and investing at the first day. If it lives more than 3 Months with payouts at these rates, they hit ROI and all after that is pure nettocash  Shocked

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:08:10 AM

As far as I can tell in my run-ins with him, Galdur is just an idiot, whereas I believe GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier/RussianRaibow to be accounts used by the actual operators of this scam and that they run a number of them at any one time, including the 'independent monitoring' website cmmonitor, which they frequently refer people to as some sort of evidence of legitimacy.

Interesting footnote, the recent 'bitcoinblackfriday' .info scam-clone of the legit .com site had multiple links to fake clones of legit services in order to steal from users unfortunate enough not to have noticed that it wasn't the right website, but cloudmining.website was listed without any alterations. This would suggest that the same gang running cm.w also ran that blackfriday clone-site fraud.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
SolidRate

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

If anyone is interested in learning just how desperate this scam operation is to sucker in newbies, their current price of 0.0008 per GH is almost TEN TIMES CHEAPER* than the going rate for real hashrate, you know, not the made up shit they're selling.

*Source: nicehash.com SHA256 live rate per GH

Hashnest UMISOO offered 0.0006 BTC/Ghs.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:50:49 AM

UMISOO? The same UMISOO that had to shut down because their S2 Antminers can't mine at a profit?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
SolidRate

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:33:41 AM

UMISOO? The same UMISOO that had to shut down because their S2 Antminers can't mine at a profit?

I just pointed out to the fact that hashnest offered a rate lower than cloudmining.website. Shutting down due unprofitability may depend on various other factors as well. Cex.io paused mining for public, while their rate was far higher than the competition.
cloudmining.site

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 02:13:09 PM

I just pointed out to the fact that hashnest offered a rate lower than cloudmining.website. Shutting down due unprofitability may depend on various other factors as well. Cex.io paused mining for public, while their rate was far higher than the competition.

are you sure about the prices?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:56:40 PM

So I point out that your claim to that particular hashnest service being cheaper is irrelevant because it had to shut down several months ago as it was unsustainable, at a point when difficulty was much lower than it is now, and you then cite cex.io shutting down likewise and that it's prices were higher?

I'm not sure how you think you have rebutted my point, which is that cm.w is significantly cheaper than that needed for a legitimate operation to be viable.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:47:09 PM

If people took a second to examine the "payout" records then they would have noticed the following.

19Sp5HuwrcW23TetC9kE5WMqziUSXLjYyY (BTC-multiplier.de)
> 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS (CMW owned address that tops up CMW payout address) > 1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p (CMW payout address)

From BTC-multiplier.de

Had enough HYIP SCAMS?

 We are here to make some real money!
 We have the means to do it!
 We are already doing it!
 We are already making lots of BTC!
 We are lying, right? Why don't you check the Return on Investments we made so far?

How are we doing it?

 We have the most skilled programers, analysts and brokers in our TEAM!
 We also have the NEW XGhost algorithm! WHAT'S THAT? check our Wiki !

Want to make some fast BTC ?

  All you have to do is decide how much BTC you want to invest and how long you want wait for the return on investment.
  Just hit Invest Now and transfer some BTC to the address provided.
  Please note that we do not accept investments below 0.01 BTC.

Why would a real "cloud mining" company be funding its payout address from other proven scam sites?
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:43:27 AM

If people took a second to examine the "payout" records then they would have noticed the following.

19Sp5HuwrcW23TetC9kE5WMqziUSXLjYyY (BTC-multiplier.de)
> 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS (CMW owned address that tops up CMW payout address) > 1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p (CMW payout address)

From BTC-multiplier.de

Had enough HYIP SCAMS?

 We are here to make some real money!
 We have the means to do it!
 We are already doing it!
 We are already making lots of BTC!
 We are lying, right? Why don't you check the Return on Investments we made so far?

How are we doing it?

 We also have the NEW XGhost algorithm! WHAT'S THAT? check our Wiki !

Want to make some fast BTC ?

  All you have to do is decide how much BTC you want to invest and how long you want wait for the return on investment.
  Just hit Invest Now and transfer some BTC to the address provided.
  Please note that we do not accept investments below 0.01 BTC.

Why would a real "cloud mining" company be funding its payout address from other proven scam sites?

Good call Mabsark. I also wondered the same. If they are really mining (as they are highly emphasizing about it) then what's the problem of showing their miners to us?

So mass scamming is your biggest skill afterall.

b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:59:45 AM

I dont know the status of others. But, I got my payment normally today as well...

https://blockchain.info/tx/582e4b3b50b3d76a359bcedb28b75e0bbe43e403d480950d3a954253e9d47424
I never got payment for about few months ago and i still have about 0.019 btc on my account there and also i have send email to admin on cloudmining.website here on bitcointalk.. but still there is no an any answer . So i think this is really SCAM
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:00:17 AM

So I point out that your claim to that particular hashnest service being cheaper is irrelevant because it had to shut down several months ago as it was unsustainable, at a point when difficulty was much lower than it is now, and you then cite cex.io shutting down likewise and that it's prices were higher?

I'm not sure how you think you have rebutted my point, which is that cm.w is significantly cheaper than that needed for a legitimate operation to be viable.

The difficulty is constantly increasing ,and mining rigs are out of date quickly. The profitability for Cloud mining companies just depends on the selling price of hash power. They cannot keep the same price forever otherwise they will soon collapse. It is just a matter of time.
unso

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:55:42 PM

No payout for this week...

Their Twitter update:
Due to increased cost of support & maintenance, most of the miners have run into loss for last week. Hence payment has been halted today.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:04:38 PM

Their Twitter update:
Due to increased cost of support & maintenance, most of the miners have run into loss for last week. Hence payment has been halted today.

Yeah, that vaporware can get pretty expensive after a hard year vapormining.
Also flights to Rio are v cheap at this time of year.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:31:49 PM

Their Twitter update:

This is the exact reason I did not mine with theym. They need to be way more transparant of what kind of equipment is being used.

Let's face it, if you can't mine profits with a 430 USD price, they are using some very outdated equipment.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:40:19 PM

Their Twitter update:

This is the exact reason I did not mine with theym. They need to be way more transparant of what kind of equipment is being used.

Let's face it, if you can't mine profits with a 430 USD price, they are using some very outdated equipment.

What equipment  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:59:36 PM

Their Twitter update:

What equipment  Grin

Exactly they have not shown any proof they actually own anything.. except for a website.

Therefore a warning was not needed since they didn't offer anything....
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

Have you noticed that on dashboard, is new position: "Maintenance Fee"?!

Is there somewhere information WHAT IS THIS?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
unso

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:09:36 PM

Everyone needs to buy from zero again. It is high performance new miner and new rate. Old miners were making loss. Hence, we had to shut them down, so that the profit from current miners do not get affected by them.

The message from their support in their forum.

So now they deleted the pending Payments and all bought GHS and now try to restart their Ponzi with selling new , higher priced GHs....
AOL

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:37:41 PM

Everyone needs to buy from zero again. It is high performance new miner and new rate. Old miners were making loss. Hence, we had to shut them down, so that the profit from current miners do not get affected by them.

The message from their support in their forum.

So now they deleted the pending Payments and all bought GHS and now try to restart their Ponzi with selling new , higher priced GHs....
It seems they dint delete. They just made them inactive as the old miners were burning more money than it was generating...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:11:05 AM

They just made them inactive as the old miners were burning more money than it was generating...

Auto-ponzi scripts and bullshit don't cost anything to run. They've just been pulled on the fact there is no way whatsoever for them to claim they were legitimately viable at their previous rate and now want to kill two birds with one stone by having an excuse to charge more and pretend that they're running new hardware, for which there is still not going to be any evidence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: