Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

I think u failed to understand the meaning of ad hominem in the context of current discussion.

I know perfectly well what it means; an attack on the person instead of the arguments. Questioning my motives is an attack on me, not my arguments, and its quite laughable coming from you and to anyone paying attention, which you clearly are not. Again I ask you, out of my 3000+ posts, can you find ONE SINGLE POST that could be interpreted as an advertisement for any of the companies you claim Im in bed with?  For any post you could possibly find that could be misconstrued as being an edorsement, I will post 10 posts that show the exact opposite. Put up or shut up.

^^^ and this is from horse's mouth. He is holding your beloved AM hash sig !!! Roll Eyes

My "love" for rockminer is as deep as my love for you. Why do I care if the company goes tits up? Doesnt change the fact that AMhash is extremely unlikely to be a ponzi and this scam here is pretty much certain to be one. If you (claim to) think otherwise, shall we make an escrowed bet about how and when either is going to end?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:09:13 PM

Now, here is a great news for you. AM hash hardware supplier Rockiner is in a state of stagnation and not producing hardware. So how come AM hash is selling hashes ? Smelling Ponzi ? Smiley

Rockminer is not the supplier of AMHash hardware, ASICMiner is. Rockminer is in charge of sales. You know nothing, Jon Snow!

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

Try Incognito Mode.

In Chrome it´s Ctrl+Shift+N

In Firefox Open Link in New Private Window if I remember correctly.

That doesn't work either. Have tried every computer at home.. have 3 of them. Same problem on everyone.

I also asked a other friend of mine to try it.. it worked for him. I have also tried via TOR and that didn't work..
This haven't happend before, it's really weird.

Is it something wrong with my ISP? But if im using TOR that shouldn't matter..

Is the problem solved at your end ?

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:54:45 AM

I lost my BTC address.. Is it possible change for another..? i already send PM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 01:32:33 PM

I lost my BTC address.. Is it possible change for another..? i already send PM

Following is taken from their FAQ...

10.How do I change my bitcoin address ?
 You can not !!! Period. Well, you can. But, we want you to know, it is a manual process and it is better to stick to one address for your own security. To initiate a change request, please contact us on Twitter or BitcoinTalk with your user id. In case, you can not verify yourself as the owner of current address, your address will most probably not change.

...I dont think address change is gonna be easy. Have u been able to change it ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:45:21 PM

Looking at the AM hash thread, it is quiet evident, that you guys have failed to compete with PB mining, cloudmining.website etc. and having hard time in keeping your sales alive Cheesy

If you take a look at the PB mining thread you'll see what a ponzi in the process of collapsing looks like. Even Galdur has realised how wrong he has been, saying the following:

At least i paid enough attention to you wankers to stop buying early last month.

I most sincerely apologize for all the rudeness, that´s all I can say.

For those looking to purchase cloud mining and are looking for genuine overview of the legitimacy of such services, then check out this thread of Puppet's. Don't be fooled by Ponzis like cloudmining.website.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

^^^I wonder why the F**K this thread is moderated ? There are 3-4 known sales agents of HaveLock/AM hash roaming about the forum, some with their sig and some pushing sales with own thread. Even if u convince them with logic, their last word is "I'm not buying this". So talking to these creeps are complete waste of time. They are jumping in without any invitation. Saying that they wont buy, while none asked them to buy !!! WTF is it ? These sales agents are simply disturbing our communication and what r u doing OP ? Why dont u delete them ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

RR, I don´t think it´s moderated anymore.

galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

Looking at the AM hash thread, it is quiet evident, that you guys have failed to compete with PB mining, cloudmining.website etc. and having hard time in keeping your sales alive Cheesy

If you take a look at the PB mining thread you'll see what a ponzi in the process of collapsing looks like. Even Galdur has realised how wrong he has been, saying the following:

At least i paid enough attention to you wankers to stop buying early last month.

For those looking to purchase cloud mining and are looking for genuine overview of the legitimacy of such services, then check out this thread of Puppet's. Don't be fooled by Ponzis like cloudmining.website.

Well, PB Mining isn´t out yet. Both you scambusters and I seem

to have been a little premature. However my apology for the

rudeness will stand.

idonothave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

rudeness will stand.

Hi guys, I have got payout from pbmining today. So do not celebrate yet.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

rudeness will stand.
 Galdur, yes it was premature and down right ugly to witness. PB was not late in it's payment, well within the time frame stated. It was sad to witness this attack.
In the end, PB as it always has, paid out.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:16:28 PM

Anya, it´s a freakin pissing contest.

Saw a very sensible post from you which sure was refreshing.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

Got paid as usual. No problem...

...May I request an auto-buy feature ?
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #1:
0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day

ROI:
7.31%/1week, average ~1.044%/day
expected 100% in ~100 days

This is first payment, I'll update my experience and ROI progress at another payment. So, stay tuned Wink

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:51:30 PM

I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:

Payment #1:

ROI:

This is first payment, I'll update my experience and ROI progress at another payment. So, stay tuned Wink

Given that your sig says "no hidden fees", where is the rest of your payout?

They no longer claim to have "no hidden fees" by the way but they still refuse to tell you what their fees actually are. So, they can actually pay you whatever they feel like.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:06:13 PM

Invested:

Payment #1:

ROI:

Given that your sig says "no hidden fees", where is the rest of your payout?

They no longer claim to have "no hidden fees" by the way but they still refuse to tell you what their fees actually are. So, they can actually pay you whatever they feel like.

Can u plz point me to the part of the website where it says that the payment will be 100% theoretical yield ? If u ever have mined yourself, you'll know that no miner can mine the exact amount. This is also stated on www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php. Moreover, u only posted their ToS yesterday which states the following...

You confirm that you understand that there may be occasional maintenance charges due to electricity cost, hardware maintenance etc.

Are u a hypocrite ? Or I should assume that your HaveLock/AM hash management has denied your X-mas perk unless u can boost sales for them ? Even after all these charges cloudmining.website payment is way better than your legit AM hash, who is already overselling hash power than their hardware dump. Cheesy

p.s. Go tell your friedcat that people pay for better return, NOT for your superficial FUD. That may bring in some fried chicken at your meal. Wink
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

Hey spaniard, you never replied to my bet proposal on pbmining. Im putting my money where my mouth is, instead of using my mouth to try to victimize more people for my own profit.
Will you do the same ? Cause Im offering the same bet for this ponzi too. If you really believe they are legit, lets put some btc in escrow.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:06:06 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 06:13:39 PM by Mabsark

I've been mining since 2010 and know exactly how important it is to factor in electricity costs. No, I can't link you to the part of their website that says they will pay 100% theoretical return. Can you link me to the part of their website which states precisely what their maintenance fees are so that people can actually calculate the expected payouts?

Like I said, cloudmining.website can pay you whatever they feel like because they can claim whatever maintenance fees they want.

"Oh, you only received 10% of what you expected? That's just this weeks maintenance fees which I pulled out of my arse."
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:13:03 PM

Let´s see.

Haven´t been paying much attention to this but latest payment to wallet today

comes to about 0.00000800/gh/day. Payout per day seems to fluctuate

between maybe plus or minus 50 of that.

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

P.S. Actually last payout for the day was 1000/gh.

Maybe I should start posting this daily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: