Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:23:39 PM

The red part of your reply clearly shows, you are now agitated and feeling uncomfortable in front of unwanted questions. But, at least u have shown some honesty by declaring that u r an ASICMiner shareholder. Your companions like Puppet, Jimothy etc are not even doing that and trying push their stocks disguising under neutrality.

I called you a fucking moron because it is obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. None of those are my companions but Jimmothy is/was an AM shareholder. Puppet and Raskul are not.

To speak the truth, HaveLock is an unregulated exchange and it is awaiting the fate of GLBSE. I understand that u have no other way than pushing these scam stocks, so that u can sell them quick and get your money back. But, it is unethical to butcher uninformed new people like this for your own profit. Stand in front of the mirror and you'll see that u'll look like what u stated me in the last part of your response.

I couldn't care less about Havelock, which is a fully registered exchange in Pananma. Why the hell would I want to push stocks trading on Havelock? AM doesn't need Havlock and existed before Havelock. They existed on GLBSE, they existed on BTC-TC annd they existed on BitFunder. Alll those exchanges are gone, yet AM is still here. It's no big deal if AM have to stop trading on Havelock. Only a fraction of the shares are on Havelock anyway, most shares are direct shares tied to bitcoin addresses.

Now, let us analyse what u have stated about AM Hash aka friedcat.

1. So, there is no clear figure available publicly that how much total hashpower they have sold ? And u r telling me they are listed in an exchange ? Cheesy

There are figures:

Q & A
About HAVELOCK and Hashie.co.
1) How many shares did Hashie and HAVELOCK get?
A: HAVELOCK and Hashie.co are the only two platforms confirmed by us. The total hashrate of our promotion is 5PH, we sold 0.639PH on HAVELOCK and 0.32PH on Hashie.co. We will open AMHash3 on those two platforms on this 10th.

So, Hashie had 0.32 Ph/s, you can see the amount sold on Havelock under "Units Outstanding" and you can calculate how many Th/s have been sold directly by dividing the amount of BTC by 1.2 (about 0.64 Ph/s). You now have all the information you need.

3. Are u brainwashed not to ask Q about friedcat ? I asked about his identity, so that I know whom to target when HaveLock is taken down by SEC or similar. SatoshiDice was traded on an exchange we know the owner Voorhees. ASIC manufacturer spondoolies team is well known => http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team. So, why the hide & seek game for friedcat ? If he is simply mining and delivering, why is not he coming forward ? Dont be a leg licking dog. Stand up and ask questions to everyone.

FC isn't hiding, he's just shit at PR and marketing but he has been to a few mining conferences. His identity is public.

You have made some bad investment by investing in AM hash. Ok...its fine. It happens. U dont need to trap gullible newbies for that. Invest a little directly in prominent cloud mining websites & wear the referral sig for some time. Report me when u make profit. Smiley

I haven't invested anything in AMHash, like I said I'm simply an ASICMiner shareholder and ASICMiner have paid out over 600% to initial shareholders.

Like I said earlier, you're just making a fool of yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:07:45 AM

Payout 1000/gh.

Top of the range.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:36:05 AM

what I think you should do for me is give trusted feedback for me honoring this bet.

Thought about it, I was about to give you positive trust, then I saw you gave positive trust to this obvious scam and instantly changed my mind.
Im not going to indirectly lend trust to what we all know is a blatant scam and I dont want to empower people that do.
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:03:14 AM

Suddenly we have got an influx of new users and are flooded with PM. So, we are hereby requesting everyone to be patient in terms of resolving support requests.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:38:40 AM

Suddenly we have got an influx of new users and are flooded with PM. So, we are hereby requesting everyone to be patient in terms of resolving support requests.

It truly is amazing how stupid some people are. After the collapse of the PBmining ponzi, people are now flocking to your ponzi which refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy, just like PB mining.

I guess some people never learn.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:43:13 AM

It truly is amazing how stupid some people are. After the collapse of the PBmining ponzi, people are now flocking to your ponzi which refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy, just like PB mining.

I guess some people never learn.

Do you jump from a buildings with a parachute? I guess not.. ..But some people like it..  Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:56:09 AM

Do you jump from a buildings with a parachute? I guess not.. ..But some people like it..  Wink

Of course I don't, I'm not suicidal.
snuffish

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:19:47 PM

Does the coin withdraw automatic? In the FAQ I read that the min-withdraw limit is 0.0005 BTC.

Atm I have: Pending Payment 0.00073094 BTC

When will the coins be withdrawn since I can't do it manually?

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:53:35 PM

Does the coin withdraw automatic? In the FAQ I read that the min-withdraw limit is 0.0005 BTC.

Withdrawal takes place automatically on every Monday by 6pm GMT. If your pending payment is more than 0.0005 BTC at the time of withdrawal, then you will be paid. If your current balance is 0.00073094 BTC, you'll be paid on coming Monday. If you like our service and want to earn some extra, you might like to join our affiliate program by wearing our signature => www.cloudmining.website/affiliates.php
snuffish

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:26:48 PM

Withdrawal takes place automatically on every Monday by 6pm GMT. If your pending payment is more than 0.0005 BTC at the time of withdrawal, then you will be paid. If your current balance is 0.00073094 BTC, you'll be paid on coming Monday. If you like our service and want to earn some extra, you might like to join our affiliate program by wearing our signature => www.cloudmining.website/affiliates.php

Oki, thanks Smiley That cleared some things for me.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:29:02 PM

Yes, everyone is receiving payment on monday.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:24:05 PM

Yes, everyone is receiving payment on monday.

Or at least everybody hopes so... pbmining also paid for almost a year.
This seems to be very pbmining like... not seen any evidence of mining yet
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

pbmining also paid for almost a year.

But achieving that required an ever increasing influx of new victims throughout that year.
One would hope that pbminings collapse has opened enough eyes that is very unlikely to be repeated.
More so if you consider how many of these ponzi's are being launched each week, all competing for the same suckers.

FWIW I will be surprised if this ponzi is still around after February and flabbergasted if it lasts until next summer.
IOW, even the earliest investors will likely not profit.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:28:54 PM

pbmining also paid for almost a year.

But achieving that required an ever increasing influx of new victims throughout that year.
One would hope that pbminings collapse has opened enough eyes that is very unlikely to be repeated.
More so if you consider how many of these ponzi's are being launched each week, all competing for the same suckers.

FWIW I will be surprised if this ponzi is still around after February and flabbergasted if it lasts until next summer.
IOW, even the earliest investors will likely not profit.
         Puppet in the past when you said, these things, I had to suffer reading through, 5 pages of --- well Pb mining always has paid out, other arguments as to how this would continue. This argument went on for months. I was in that camp too.  Now, I see what you say has held true. I too have taken a loss on PB. I think this has opened my eyes, and I'm only going to buy and Hold from now on. I'm a big girl and absorb these losses but hope not to act foolishly with my bitcoin in the future.
Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 09:09:22 AM

We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:24:28 PM

We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.

Nice. It is better to sort out all support stuffs from one single place.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:34:10 PM

Story continues, payout update
I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #:
1: 0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day
2: 0.01569475BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00008348BTC/10GH/day

TOTAL: 0.02982659BTC

ROI so far:
14.91%, average ~1.065%/day
expected 100% ROI in next 85 days

2nd payout so far. I've got 0.0005BTC from refferal earning but don't know if that was from cloud website as payment from signature campain or some user used my refferal link. Either way I substracted this amount to calculate totals and average for this week.

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

Mining payment for the last week has been sent out.

I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:

Payment #:

ROI so far:

2nd payout so far. I've got 0.0005BTC from refferal earning but don't know if that was from cloud website as payment from signature campain or some user used my refferal link. Either way I substracted this amount to calculate totals and average for this week.

We have not yet launched our signature campaign. So, it is your affiliate earning. You may like to get involved in our Forum for Affiliate Earning Program. We are going to offer various ways to our affiliates to earn more...
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:37:22 AM

Invested:

Payment #:

ROI so far:

Thank you for the statistics, it gives an idea of what it is possible to earn. 100ROI in next 85days assuming the difficulty doesn't raise!
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

100ROI in next 85days assuming the difficulty doesn't raise!

Difficulty alone is irrelevant. Most important in this aspect (ROI) is ratio diff/price of BTC. If this will stay at similiar levels then ROI in 85 days. Future will tell how it will be....

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: