Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:45:20 AM

ball coin is down today 13 sotohi

I remember I bought some at 17000 satoshi. So stop complaining.  Cheesy

O_o
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

If you were a fruit store, and wanted to sell fruit to the customer.. But the customer's got a money printing machine, would you sell your fruit to that customer? No!
This is how stores work. And we really need a sort of store for BALLS.
If you were a fruit store, and wanted to sell fruit to the customer.. But the customer's got a money printing machine, would you sell your fruit to that customer?

YES!

WHY?

Because by selling fruit to the customer with the money printing machine, I become a money printing machine myself too.  Grin

O_o
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:12:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsoSVdJikDw

lotta them btw...

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:13:58 PM

is there any way to eliminate receiving orphaned blocks?
I get plenty of them during the day after waiting hours.
I lost 63000 and got 14000 five hours later :-(

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:34:16 PM

Then they are from two separate deposits

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:49:08 PM

ah, you are right.
If block reward drops in a few hours, will I still receive what I missed or it will be lowered too?

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:08:35 PM

ah, you are right.
If block reward drops in a few hours, will I still receive what I missed or it will be lowered too?

Good point, I didn't think about that. That could affect short term returns, yes, but long term it will always average out. Stake rate is calculated on a current-block basis, so you could end up hitting a lower percent...but you have the exact same % chance of hitting a higher block  Wink

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:38:38 PM

Just so you guys know, these dumps are from someone pretending to be me and scamming people. Many emails, IRC messages, and PM's about me being in dire circumstances are not true. I appreciate all of you guys that sent him coins thinking I was in trouble, but I am more than ok and I will never ask for help, funds, or off market trades from anyone

dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:05:29 PM

For those of you who are worried about inflation aka coin control. Look at the block explorer/stats page. Difficulty is rising, means longer time between minting.
Buy more BALLS! While they are still cheap. One last big dump, before price starts moving up again. The ones only looking at price and inflation, are going to be
sorry, they had no patience! Prices will rebound, even with no updates! Hope dumpers do not read this! I have a few large buy orders waiting for them! Ha, Ha!
19 million balls on sale at Polo, probably similar at Trex? Buy CHEAP! While still can! I got nervous last weekend, seeing all of the minting amounts, being dumped.
I dumped a million myself. But, during the week, I started seeing what was happening, been buying them back cheaper, and getting more for less. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:10:21 PM

For those of you who are worried about inflation aka coin control. Look at the block explorer/stats page. Difficulty is rising, means longer time between minting.
Buy more BALLS! While they are still cheap. One last big dump, before price starts moving up again. The ones only looking at price and inflation, are going to be
sorry, they had no patience! Prices will rebound, even with no updates! Hope dumpers do not read this! I have a few large buy orders waiting for them! Ha, Ha!
19 million balls on sale at Polo, probably similar at Trex? Buy CHEAP! While still can! I got nervous last weekend, seeing all of the minting amounts, being dumped.
I dumped a million myself. But, during the week, I started seeing what was happening, been buying them back cheaper, and getting more for less. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

Actually, I think I said all 3 of my coins are getting updates this week  Wink

10k just got totally reworked about an hour ago, actually

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:06:48 PM

ah, you are right.

Good point, I didn't think about that. That could affect short term returns, yes, but long term it will always average out. Stake rate is calculated on a current-block basis, so you could end up hitting a lower percent...but you have the exact same % chance of hitting a higher block  Wink

yeha! I got 68760!!! ^_^

O_o
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:16:12 AM

Peace!
Dennis

Actually, iGotSpots, that was posted earlier. My point was that as the difficulty increased, the minting would slow down. And it has as I am minting about 3 times an hour
now. A week ago, I was minting 30 times a hour, sometimes twice in a minute. So, my point was, even without an update, minting is slowing down. HyperStake difficulty
went up, my minting slowed down. By the way, who ever sold me 5 million balls today, thanks! Now, I have to go and put them in my wallet. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:19:29 AM

Peace!
Dennis

Actually, iGotSpots, that was posted earlier. My point was that as the difficulty increased, the minting would slow down. And it has as I am minting about 3 times an hour
now. A week ago, I was minting 30 times a hour, sometimes twice in a minute. So, my point was, even without an update, minting is slowing down. HyperStake difficulty
went up, my minting slowed down. By the way, who ever sold me 5 million balls today, thanks! Now, I have to go and put them in my wallet. Cool!

Peace!
Dennis

Correct. It was a gold rush while the network recovered from the protocol switch away from v03

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:34:37 AM

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis

Correct. It was a gold rush while the network recovered from the protocol switch away from v03
I agree. A week ago I could get around 5 rewards a day and now I can barely get one. Tongue
This way, next week I think I will never get a reward again (LOL)
We will soon realize that only the first few addresses in richlist would be able to get rewards. 12 hours ago the first address in richlist had 94m balls. Now that turned to 113m+

O_o
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis

I agree. A week ago I could get around 5 rewards a day and now I can barely get one. Tongue
We will soon realize that only the first few addresses in richlist would be able to get rewards. 12 hours ago the first address in richlist had 94m balls. Now that turned to 113m+
It is sick I got now one 1M+ stake with my 1block wallet with 2M coin, now 3M!
Transactie-ID: 092b8b718c92a23257a3ee701482cba4ec067b71b4801ecf6bf356da280837d8
Happy but we need good inflation controll meganism so that rewards like this are not posible!
I sall not dump my BALLS!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:09:28 PM

Peace!
Dennis

Peace!
Dennis

Happy but we need good inflation controll meganism so that rewards like this are not posible!

actually, this is not sick at all. Sick was when I first bought balls at 17000 satoshi and now it's 10. LOL Cheesy

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:20:08 PM

Peace!
Dennis
Coin control in wallets serves a purpose. (Unfortunately we don't have this feature in BALLS)
You can see which of your coins have highest priority to receive a reward and you can select to send the lower priority coins so that you don't miss the reward from highest priority.

O_o
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:48:25 PM

actually, this is not sick at all. Sick was when I first bought balls at 17000 satoshi and now it's 10. LOL Cheesy
I bought also my BALLS in the first week of november 2014, some of the 3M BALSS I own where 10k Satoshi.
I sold it earlier parts of my POS profit but that was in the 300 Satoshi period.
From the fresh BALLS I sold not one BALL and I go for 5M the end of this week before new fork.
I think a serieous rebounce in price then.

Coin control in wallets serves a purpose. (Unfortunately we don't have this feature in BALLS)
You can see which of your coins have highest priority to receive a reward and you can select to send the lower priority coins so that you don't miss the reward from highest priority.

You can use virtual coin-control by adding an extra addres and send coins to that address in your wallet.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

I bought also my BALLS in the first week of november 2014, some of the 3M BALSS I own where 10k Satoshi.
I sold it earlier parts of my POS profit but that was in the 300 Satoshi period.
From the fresh BALLS I sold not one BALL and I go for 5M the end of this week before new fork.
I think a serieous rebounce in price then.

You can use virtual coin-control by adding an extra addres and send coins to that address in your wallet.
1. how do I know the coins I am going to send to the second address were not going to give me a reward before sending them?
2. If I have them in the second address how do I know they are not going to give me a reward before I send them to bittrex?

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Peace!
Dennis

There's a reason it's not in BALLS

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: