Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:01:07 PM

After the next MMXIV development is posted, then there is a new project for BALLS in the works

Any teasers on what is coming for BALLS ?

I will say this..........................

If we are successful in our attempts, it will mean a new blockchain, completely different from the other two

We are working in a programming language that we are not as familiar with as others. Our three man team is capable of using pretty much any language except the one we are currently working with. It's a learning experience for all of us, we're kinda learning it on the fly and teaching ourselves, so it may go a little slower than we'd like, but as everyone knows... when I do finally post something, that shit will work perfectly

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:01:57 PM

After the next MMXIV development is posted, then there is a new project for BALLS in the works

If we are successful in our attempts, it will mean a new blockchain, completely different from the other two

We are working in a programming language that we are not as familiar with as others. Our three man team is capable of using pretty much any language except the one we are currently working with. It's a learning experience for all of us, we're kinda learning it on the fly and teaching ourselves, so it may go a little slower than we'd like, but as everyone knows... when I do finally post something, that shit will work perfectly

Perfect! Im gona get some more of every coin Tongue
Really interested on where the experiment takes us! Unfortunately there's so much hate here against you but from where i'm looking from, this is the most important part of altcoins. Testing, trying, innovating and seeing what works and what doesn't work.
Most people don't understand that for now, altcoins are just experiments and tests on where we can push the limits of crypto. It is the perfect "sandbox" and most innovations will come from here. But all the greedy butthurt's only think about money, yet their collective IQ is lower than on a wallnut. They will never understand that for now, its not about money. If they want money they should stick to FIAT and BTC.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:08:25 PM

Perfect! Im gona get some more of every coin Tongue
Really interested on where the experiment takes us! Unfortunately there's so much hate here against you but from where i'm looking from, this is the most important part of altcoins. Testing, trying, innovating and seeing what works and what doesn't work.
Most people don't understand that for now, altcoins are just experiments and tests on where we can push the limits of crypto. It is the perfect "sandbox" and most innovations will come from here. But all the greedy butthurt's only think about money, yet their collective IQ is lower than on a wallnut. They will never understand that for now, its not about money. If they want money they should stick to FIAT and BTC.

Yep. This is why you don't find me shilling my coins. I'm not in chatboxes begging for buyers, or posting about our coins in every thread. Our projects are designed to accumulate massive amounts of data and push performance limits

Even if people hate me or my coins...reading through all 3 threads will teach them quite a few lessons about coins  Wink

I'm just going to quote this analysis from the 10k thread since I feel like it applies to this coin, too. We go for fairness and wide distribution. I don't need money, so I don't need to steal, scam, premine or instamine anything. When you get to nearly 6000 posts, obviously some things I say people won't agree with, but that's a risk of being an active participant in many conversations; sometimes people don't agree with you. Unfortunately... around here, it seems, differing opinions automatically make your opponent a scammer   Roll Eyes

What is going to happen to the Bittrex BTC market? Does anyone really give a shit about the hard fork since there are 50+ billion coins out there already....

There are many networks with more coins. We all know how many coins there are, why must you come here and post negatively? Posts like yours are the reason people get uninterested. If your goal is to drive people away, you're doing a good job

Would you prefer I left it at 10,000% for every block, or are you just here posting so I will notice you?

lol my first block after the change was 870 lol wow Such a difference Cool

does anyone care? lol what a butt hurt a$$hole. I get it Spots didn't make any friends with the whole ECASH fiasco, he should have just let it die on it's own (like it was designed to) and refused to help. lol and if thats the reason some of you give 10k a hard time then you should really learn to not take things so personal... holding grudges and resentment isn't a healthy way to live. and will turn you into an evil lil troll Wink

3000+sats for xrp w/ 31 billion, doge 50 sats with 98 billion, bcn 6 sats with 171 billion. lol the only difference is 10k's distribution was a million times fairer than most coins with the majority of their coins mined by very few people... if you looked at them on a chart and asked yourself which one had the opportunity for more people to be apart of the mass distribution then 10k would be the clear winner in fact it's graph would look an upside down pyramid... which is the opposite of what doges would look like with the majority of their coins produced in the first massively giant blocks. so if you're picking on 10k for it's fair distribution method then your just dense and should stick to coins that have the majority of coins distributed in the first few blocks of mining (lol can't get much less fair than that)

so yeah there lots of room for 10k to grow... I was buying these last couple weeks for a long term hold and don't care if it takes a bit to clear the sell wall at 1 sat, I was buying MINT at 1-2 sats as well and I ended up getting 15-20 sats for them, now I'm slowly buying back at 6-7 sats. lol if you don't know how to play the long game then stick to chasing newb coins that are pumping in the markets and live in constant fear of ditching devs etc

Congrats to you iGotSpots looks like it was a flawless change  Cool patience is a true virtue maybe even more so in cryptoland  Shocked

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:08:41 PM

If you need help,let me know,i know exelent java programmer,he will not join your team becouse of his own development,anyway if i ask him in his free time he can provide some codding or give you some consultation

they are now doing somothing totally new and diffrent ,innovative in digital currency world,it is even not based on blockchain,it is real bitcoin alternative

ofcourse the best way to learn is to do things what we dont know how to do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:44:23 PM

i sent you two messeges,scond with contact info
check did you get it,me net has die when i ve been sending second one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 11:57:50 PM

Just threw another million BALLS into the trivia bot in #MMXIV on Freenode

illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:13:20 AM

My balls lost again like my brother's for Seven over million without a clue, but I don't know how to attach the pictures to this post, can somebody teach me, cos I wanna show uguys about what happens to balls nowaday!!
Because yesterday I waited whole day for the interests come out but nothing now at this morning not only the number of my balls increased but has been deducted for -764628250.448778 Balls I can't stand this anymore somebody please help!!
Sorry for my English might be not so good!!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:40:47 AM

That means they have moved to stake

illuSionRiDer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:49:29 AM

What do you mean? that would come back to my account later on? but why my brother's has gone completely no return up to now, can you explain this!!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:58:24 AM

What do you mean? that would come back to my account later on? but why my brother's has gone completely no return up to now, can you explain this!!

Do getinfo

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:05:46 AM

I would expect another new set of markets to be opening up fairly soon for BALLS

illuSionRiDer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:03:14 AM

Do getinfo

That means Can not help Can not do anything!! Lost is just Lost!! is that right?
and no ones here can tell me also what to do!! 
illuSionRiDer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:12:18 AM

Do getinfo

That means Can not help Can not do anything!! Lost is just Lost!! is that right?

Here is the picture, so that everyone can see this!!
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/XAxg2GXl/file.html
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:42:25 AM

Do getinfo

Paste your getinfo

illuSionRiDer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:02:18 AM

Do getinfo

Paste your getinfo

Ok got it now!! here's my getinfo
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/zX8aik5r/file.html
And what to do next?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:26:05 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 12:01:24 AM by drays

Do getinfo

Looks like indeed there was a transaction out. You want to tell that you did not do this transaction of 764mil coins? If you were not the one who did that, maybe you have a Trojan, or maybe the RPC port on your wallet is open to external world, and somebody just used that to initiate a transaction.

In the "Transactions" tab you should see the transaction ID, you can look for that ID in block explorer (http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/).

... this space is not for rent ...
leroyjankins

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:25:08 PM

Post the transaction details, illusionrider.

It is weird that the negative amount shows up like a stake instead of a withdraw. I would definitely suggest you start checking for malicious software on your system. I'd also suggest you backup your wallet.dat and download the a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread. Hopefully that's where you got the current wallet you are running. As drays said it could be a withdraw via RPC. Seems kinda odd though that only you are reporting this,  and you said your brother has the same issue? Sounds like the problem is most likely "Local".

I would like to also make a suggestion though. If you want help, calm down and ask nicely. Don't demand and scream and yell. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help if you just ask nicely.
illuSionRiDer

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:25:23 PM

Post the transaction details, illusionrider.

It is weird that the negative amount shows up like a stake instead of a withdraw. I would definitely suggest you start checking for malicious software on your system. I'd also suggest you backup your wallet.dat and download the a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread. Hopefully that's where you got the current wallet you are running. As drays said it could be a withdraw via RPC. Seems kinda odd though that only you are reporting this,  and you said your brother has the same issue? Sounds like the problem is most likely "Local".

I would like to also make a suggestion though. If you want help, calm down and ask nicely. Don't demand and scream and yell. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help if you just ask nicely.

I have already made the back up, but I can't find this "a fresh copy of the new wallet from page 1 of this thread" can somebody give me a link to that please!!

Here's my transaction, it said "mint by stake" but It's been taken instead of, what happens??
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/xqrkqfHl/file.html

And this thing happened to my brother's also and we stay different place, how could it be?
leroyjankins

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:34:23 PM

Just because your in different places doesn't mean you don't have the same trojan, virus, or hacker for that matter. As for your transaction details the picture show something happened  but really does noting else for us. Post the transaction details. It should be similar to this...

Code:
Date: 4/3/2015 07:28
To: TT7aAJwzEe9oJcBmhSnejo8cfNZmNHusbL (yours, label: exchange withdraw 01)
Credit: 7031513.78542 10k
Net amount: +7031513.78542 10k
Transaction ID: 3548f7f9b7b54e3b03ecbfcf33r59ddfc9a6be0cc061026b9x9209ad633735dc

This isn't a real transaction just an example of what you should post.

Hover over the transaction and right click, you should see "Details", click that and then copy and paste it here.
foxtrot_the_fud

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:36:03 PM

Anyone wanna buy my balls? 1/2 a sat 1 billion available
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: