Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:01:31 AM

You have not answered the question. Until you do, I cannot give a more detailed response. Are all 3 addresses the same in both wallets?

I'm not sure how you guys are managing to cause so many problems in your clients, we have been running for months with no issues

You just ask me 2days ago, and I have answered another guy who' s been trying to help you in the same topic, now u said that I answered u too late, why don't u walk back and see all the answer I have response,  The thing is not that I really need those balls back, but I want to know where did it go, because I'm one of the top 5 that spend lots of money with this of your coin, so that I wander!! now it is suddenly gone for  -764628250.448778 without a clue, then what about next? that's what I'm concerned, and it might happen to any others of our friend, but finally u said, u could not do anything about it even though u r the Dev Team!! I give up now!! no worry now I know who u guys are!!

If you want my help but do not answer my questions, I'm going to go ahead and skip over your posts then since it's a waste of time. I never said you answered too late, but I'm getting quite tired of asking you the same thing over and over and over. Now...for literally the 10th time...

You have not answered the question. Until you do, I cannot give a more detailed response. Are all 3 addresses the same in both wallets?

You can blame me all you want, but there's a ton of people that have been using this for months with no problem, so it's obvious the problem is on your computer, not the network. Feel free to look around for another dev that will answer you as much as I have and continue trying to give you individual assistance while you completely ignore my questions trying to troubleshoot the problem. Go ahead... I'll wait

If you respond again without answering the simple question I've asked many times, I'm not going to spend any more time trying to help

I don't need help now because I know that U r completely not to be able to help!! wasting my time for 3 days here!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:02:30 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 05:06:21 AM by iGotSpots

I'm not sure how you guys are managing to cause so many problems in your clients, we have been running for months with no issues

You just ask me 2days ago, and I have answered another guy who' s been trying to help you in the same topic, now u said that I answered u too late, why don't u walk back and see all the answer I have response,  The thing is not that I really need those balls back, but I want to know where did it go, because I'm one of the top 5 that spend lots of money with this of your coin, so that I wander!! now it is suddenly gone for  -764628250.448778 without a clue, then what about next? that's what I'm concerned, and it might happen to any others of our friend, but finally u said, u could not do anything about it even though u r the Dev Team!! I give up now!! no worry now I know who u guys are!!

If you want my help but do not answer my questions, I'm going to go ahead and skip over your posts then since it's a waste of time. I never said you answered too late, but I'm getting quite tired of asking you the same thing over and over and over. Now...for literally the 10th time...

You can blame me all you want, but there's a ton of people that have been using this for months with no problem, so it's obvious the problem is on your computer, not the network. Feel free to look around for another dev that will answer you as much as I have and continue trying to give you individual assistance while you completely ignore my questions trying to troubleshoot the problem. Go ahead... I'll wait

If you respond again without answering the simple question I've asked many times, I'm not going to spend any more time trying to help

I don't need help now because I know that U r completely not to be able to help!! wasting my time for 3 days here!!

Good talk. I guess answering one (very simple) question is too hard

For the record, the problem is between your chair and keyboard. I would give you more details, but I don't really care anymore since you are either a) trolling, or b) not understanding at all what I'm asking, in which case...please do some research on your own because it's a very simple question

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:13:53 AM

i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

You will be soon if you're not on 2.0.2

for what? After all, no one ever buys;] I have this so that I can give out to homeless dogs

Instead, please send them to me if you don't want them at all... Smiley
SZqHHys9hkeEd4dJUwgCnr1G9NyCipoyUB    is my address... Smiley
Thanks in advance dear...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 05:34:48 AM

i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

for what? After all, no one ever buys;] I have this so that I can give out to homeless dogs

SZqHHys9hkeEd4dJUwgCnr1G9NyCipoyUB    is my address... Smiley

I like the way you think lol

Sent you 100k, just because you made me laugh  Wink

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:49:18 AM

i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

Awesome, thanks a lot Spots...
Hey, one more thing, I am still stuck at 335118 and nothing's getting any confirmation, so can you please help???

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 05:54:30 AM

i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

Awesome, thanks a lot Spots...
Hey, one more thing, I am still stuck at 335118 and nothing's getting any confirmation, so can you please help???

No problem

You can try loading with -rescan

If that doesn't work, I would download the blockchain again from the start. There's nothing special about that block or anything. Strange

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:57:42 AM

i have v2.0.1.0 no stuck

SZqHHys9hkeEd4dJUwgCnr1G9NyCipoyUB    is my address... Smiley

i send too

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:21:06 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 11:54:40 AM by arniebaby

Sorry Spots pal, but there's def a problem with the client or chain. I had same symptoms as other guys. Latest wallet Working fine for weeks then suddenly staking went crazy but blocks stalled, couldn't get confirmations, tried restarting wallet several times all staked amounts went unconfirmed, tried restarting again, no joy. Deleted all but wallet and re-downloaded entire chain, all staked amts still unconfirmed and nearly all balance seems to be stuck unavailable (staking?) and has been for several hours now. Only the dust seems to be staking though so 46253 days till stake lol. I have four addresses in wallet and the main one is showing full balance on block explorer.
I'm no coder but no idiot either, if you you need me to try anything else to help you look into it let me know.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:43:54 AM

i send too

Thanks a lot...
I cannot confirm whether I got them yet or not, as I am currently re-downloading the whole blockchain, but still thanks a lot for the Balls... Smiley

glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:56:10 AM

Spots, is it safe to transfer 1 billion coin to myself to reset coin age? I ask this because exchange max is 10 millions.
shane1175

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:05:26 AM

i had the same the stuck blockchain problem, but i re-downloaded the blockchain and it synced up quickly(as quick as can be expected anyway) restarted my wallet but it came up with no balance which was rectified by using the repairwallet function.
all fixed now
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:58:10 AM

Repairwallet worked and it seemes it is now syncing again. I lost all the staking from 06.04. (Around 350-400mil coins it seems)
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:48:31 PM

Repairwallet worked and it seemes it is now syncing again. I lost all the staking from 06.04. (Around 350-400mil coins it seems)

I lost all my coins due to this, hey Spots, would -reindex help???
I am trying it...

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:07:27 PM

I am trying it...

It didn't help at all...
I have >290M coins under possession and none of them is in my address currently due to the glitch that came during syncing, I mean that stuck...

Someone please help, I need my coins back anyhow...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:06:52 PM

I am trying it...

It didn't help at all...
I have >290M coins under possession and none of them is in my address currently due to the glitch that came during syncing, I mean that stuck...

repairwallet doesn't do anything except verify balances, it doesn't actually move anything

-reindex and -rescan would be my first suggestions. Are you sure you're on 2.0.2 (just making sure)?

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:14:21 PM

I am trying it...

It didn't help at all...

repairwallet doesn't do anything except verify balances, it doesn't actually move anything

-reindex and -rescan would be my first suggestions. Are you sure you're on 2.0.2 (just making sure)?

Is there any chance the -reindex / -rescan could bring back my lost coins from stake ? (i know you asked gkv9 but im on 2.02)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:18:25 PM

I am trying it...

It didn't help at all...

Is there any chance the -reindex / -rescan could bring back my lost coins from stake ? (i know you asked gkv9 but im on 2.02)

Can't hurt to try. Always back up wallet.dat first, just to be safe. Those two flags basically just double check the blockchain to make sure you have exactly what you should have (and verifies all blocks as legit)

Those two and repairwallet will ensure the addresses in your client are showing the proper amount. If you are still missing coins after running all 3, then the issue is most likely that the address is not contained in that specific wallet.dat

-salvagewallet would be the last option, but not really necessary in this situation unless you run out of other stuff to try, then it can't hurt to give it a go and see what happens

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:42:13 PM

both -reindex & -rescan didn't work...
What do you say Spots, shall I try out -salvagewallet???

arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:42:41 PM

I am trying it...

It didn't help at all...

Can't hurt to try. Always back up wallet.dat first, just to be safe. Those two flags basically just double check the blockchain to make sure you have exactly what you should have (and verifies all blocks as legit)

Those two and repairwallet will ensure the addresses in your client are showing the proper amount. If you are still missing coins after running all 3, then the issue is most likely that the address is not contained in that specific wallet.dat

-salvagewallet would be the last option, but not really necessary in this situation unless you run out of other stuff to try, then it can't hurt to give it a go and see what happens
I've tried all the basics. currently downloading blockchain again with a fresh client and new wallet. I'll let you know how it turns out when I import the privkey from my old wallet address that should have had half a billion coins in it!

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:01:05 PM

both -reindex & -rescan didn't work...
What do you say Spots, shall I try out -salvagewallet???

I don't think it's needed for a sync issue. What block are you stuck on now?

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: