Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 87742 times)
liljames

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

@wolfinger & bartolo

best to ask the developer because of the ribbit wallets
but we`ll find a solution.
everything is growing up now....there will be an solution, that nobody will loose any coins.

@all
orderbooks are still ok - i think after some more low weeks the accumulation phase will end.
nobody is interested in dumping so deep again. If you take a look on the orderbook - there is a clear target and the sky is high....and it has to be, if the major wallet will sell a part of it when the target is reached.

but in my mind: better to wait a little longer, and we have impressive things to come up with, than a pump to the top x and nobody realizes why.

keep cool and always be on the bright side of chain Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:06:58 AM

@wolfinger & bartolo

best to ask the developer because of the ribbit wallets
but we`ll find a solution.
everything is growing up now....there will be an solution, that nobody will loose any coins.

@all
orderbooks are still ok - i think after some more low weeks the accumulation phase will end.
nobody is interested in dumping so deep again. If you take a look on the orderbook - there is a clear target and the sky is high....and it has to be, if the major wallet will sell a part of it when the target is reached.

but in my mind: better to wait a little longer, and we have impressive things to come up with, than a pump to the top x and nobody realizes why.

keep cool and always be on the bright side of chain Smiley

Maybe, but keep people´s coins locked it´s not the best sign of trust. There wasn´t any warning before the closing, no deadline, just coins locked.
liljames

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:00:07 PM

yes, you are right - if i was you, i would feel the same
but i think that is something what we can work out.
I don`t think that anybody is loosing anything.

maybe there is a possibility to transfer the token from the old to the new wallet-account.
but as long, you`ll get it back before a major pump comes, you hopefully have them back in your hand.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:42:32 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 03:54:26 AM by m4nki

Reflecting upon what happened within the last month with RBR and Loyyal, despite the commitment that Shannon shows, I realized how sneaky it was by Greg Simon to portray the news of the detachment of RBR from Loyyal as a positive development (http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/07/a8204246/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards), while not even showing a little bit of discernment about the obvious value downgrading that naturally is connected to such a decision where more than 90% of the startup's team suddenly is not anymore involved in the project for which the initial ICO funds were being raised and used.

Pushing through such a decision is one thing, but to then go ahead and try to sell it as...
a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables.
...shows how little he cares (or better cared) about the RBR community and project as a whole.

The more I think about it, the nastier it gets.

sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:37:54 AM

Livecoin added RBR  Smiley
https://www.livecoin.net/news/view/129
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:10:05 PM

This guy Shannon Code, he's about to.... well, you know... he and his team have so many ideas.... buying a company, three planes, a building (70 floors minimum- in Manhattan...  Any moment now...
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:52:46 PM

Reflecting upon what happened within the last month with RBR and Loyyal, despite the commitment that Shannon shows, I realized how sneaky it was by Greg Simon to portray the news of the detachment of RBR from Loyyal as a positive development (http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/07/a8204246/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards), while not even showing a little bit of discernment about the obvious value downgrading that naturally is connected to such a decision where more than 90% of the startup's team suddenly is not anymore involved in the project for which the initial ICO funds were being raised and used.

Pushing through such a decision is one thing, but to then go ahead and try to sell it as...
a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables.
...shows how little he cares (or better cared) about the RBR community and project as a whole.

The more I think about it, the nastier it gets.

Greg simon really bent the community over and shoved bs up our ass while he traveled the world with his girlfriend who is half his age spending our money.

A day of reckoning is going to happen to all these scammers.
delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:16:56 PM

This guy Shannon Code, he's about to.... well, you know... he and his team have so many ideas.... buying a company, three planes, a building (70 floors minimum- in Manhattan...  Any moment now...

Again, the troll barabbas being here is likely a bullish indicator.  I'll quote my post on the Loyyal thread for those who do not follow both:

So if you are ready to wait a few months, maybe a few years, you should start accumulating? You must be making a killing using the "counter" strategy.

It's only a matter of time that Black coin, Vericoin, Vior, Bitecent and all the rest of that amazing gallery -including NAUT, will make a huige come back. A 100-foler is just on the horizon and just you will benefit from it. Wow, it must be tiresome to be an individual of such brilliant mind...

Just for the record, in case anyone else is interested in countertrading against appearances of the mighty troll barabbas, here are two recent examples:

Example #1:

Yep, giving that metric -not to mention your spot on track record-, after the completed boomerang trip of the P&D, you probably should be loading up... to keep on with that sterling record of yours. Funny indeed.

He wrote that in the NAUT thread on February 22.  On July 6, NAUT price hit 86k on Bittrex, despite the fact that he stated the "boomerang P&D" was over.  If you'd bought NAUT when he posted on February 22, when the range was 4949-8994, you could've sold on July 6 for a profit range of up to 956-1733%; if you were still holding today from that purchase, you would still be in 800-1454% profit, given today's current price around 72k.

Example #2:

I can't embed the quote from the now-locked Syscoin thread, but this is what Barabbas posted there, funnily enough also on February 22:

"OK, pump is done. Now what, back to below 100?"

On March 16, the price of SYS hit 4143sat on Bittrex.  If you'd bought SYS on February 22, after barabbas made his post, you would've bought between 465-649sat.  If you'd sold on March 16, you could've had profit in the range of 638-890%.  And again, if you were still hodling from your purchase on February 22, you would currently be up 185-267%, with today's price hovering around 1200sat.

So yes, barabbas, one could've made a shit ton of money counter-trading off just those two posts you made on February 22.

I don't have enough data points yet to know whether barabbas is consistently counter-tradable like Seaman, but I do think this is bullish for RBR.

Takk.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:26:48 PM

This guy Shannon Code, he's about to.... well, you know... he and his team have so many ideas.... buying a company, three planes, a building (70 floors minimum- in Manhattan...  Any moment now...

Again, the troll barabbas being here is likely a bullish indicator.  I'll quote my post on the Loyyal thread for those who do not follow both:

So if you are ready to wait a few months, maybe a few years, you should start accumulating? You must be making a killing using the "counter" strategy.

It's only a matter of time that Black coin, Vericoin, Vior, Bitecent and all the rest of that amazing gallery -including NAUT, will make a huige come back. A 100-foler is just on the horizon and just you will benefit from it. Wow, it must be tiresome to be an individual of such brilliant mind...

Just for the record, in case anyone else is interested in countertrading against appearances of the mighty troll barabbas, here are two recent examples:

Example #1:

Yep, giving that metric -not to mention your spot on track record-, after the completed boomerang trip of the P&D, you probably should be loading up... to keep on with that sterling record of yours. Funny indeed.

He wrote that in the NAUT thread on February 22.  On July 6, NAUT price hit 86k on Bittrex, despite the fact that he stated the "boomerang P&D" was over.  If you'd bought NAUT when he posted on February 22, when the range was 4949-8994, you could've sold on July 6 for a profit range of up to 956-1733%; if you were still holding today from that purchase, you would still be in 800-1454% profit, given today's current price around 72k.

Example #2:

I can't embed the quote from the now-locked Syscoin thread, but this is what Barabbas posted there, funnily enough also on February 22:

"OK, pump is done. Now what, back to below 100?"

On March 16, the price of SYS hit 4143sat on Bittrex.  If you'd bought SYS on February 22, after barabbas made his post, you would've bought between 465-649sat.  If you'd sold on March 16, you could've had profit in the range of 638-890%.  And again, if you were still hodling from your purchase on February 22, you would currently be up 185-267%, with today's price hovering around 1200sat.

So yes, barabbas, one could've made a shit ton of money counter-trading off just those two posts you made on February 22.

I don't have enough data points yet to know whether barabbas is consistently counter-tradable like Seaman, but I do think this is bullish for RBR.

Takk.

You and other "generous" -not to mention "brilliant"-, minds should actually load up the truck on this crap. That glorious piece of advice that you are giving will no doubt make all of them as millionaires as YOU are... oh, wait...

I gave you a list way longer, by the way.  In case you want, you know, to diversify...

LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

Hello.
We've just noticed that RibbitRewards has disappeared from coinmarketcap, while RBR symbol is now refers to another thread and coin. Could someone clarify this for me?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:46:29 PM

Hello.
We've just noticed that RibbitRewards has disappeared from coinmarketcap, while RBR symbol is now refers to another thread and coin. Could someone clarify this for me?
RBR will be rebranded to COVAL. Here is a better description : https://medium.com/coval/circuits-of-value-8222011ac4f8#.rleal7c2g
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:54:09 PM

bag holders with over 200 million rbr on bittrex. Nice re-branding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: