Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:30:30 AM

Bitcoin will not last forever
I predict Bitcoin will not be able to compete with fiat currency that has been widely circulated among all the people of the world, not a guaranteed value of the Bitcoin makes the price move is not fair. In my opinion, the increase in the value of Bitcoin significantly in recent times due to the act of the speculators that applies in a very irrational, it can happen even in economics assumed all humans are rational beings. This is because there is a psychological side of human in making decisions, in this condition will continue to act greedy speculators in
  profit-taking but forget to pay attention to the fundamentals of Bitcoin itself, the attitude of the Chinese Government against Bitcoin should be
wake up call for the speculators to stop pursuing profits from this trade. Although the existence of Bitcoin will not last long, but this situation should the financial institution's need to realize that the increasingly dynamic society requires a more dynamic pattern of transactions anyway, and one way to produce a more dynamic transaction system is to use electronic money or e money
. Unlike the virtual currency , This commodity is money fiat currency is converted in the form of non-cash or less cash
  addition will facilitate economic activity will also encourage greater economic growth as a result of the circulation of money faster....
And so far you are very very wrong!!!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivan19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:36:50 AM

I think bitcoin will be around for a long time. It is one of the first and pretty well known crypto currencies that became an over night success and made alot of people rich.
rinhunter

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

I think bitcoin will be around for a long time. It is one of the first and pretty well known crypto currencies that became an over night success and made alot of people rich.
all depends on the user.
if the bitcoin negative image and the user no longer believe there is a possibility bitcoin would not last long, but for now it bitcoin is growing, it is still too early to talk about it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:19:48 PM

all depends on the user.
if the bitcoin negative image and the user no longer believe there is a possibility bitcoin would not last long, but for now it bitcoin is growing, it is still too early to talk about it.

Exactly, bitcoin is still very new to many people and it is difficult for them to trust any digital currency and if they start adopting bitcoins then surely bitcoins have a great future ahead or else it would get replaced by some other digital currency in the future, but at present bitcoin is getting appreciation from everywhere.
caliboy37

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:03:05 PM

Bitcoin will gonna die in the future. don't forget that this cryptomoney is limited.
revo999

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

2D animator

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

Recently a movie " dope "
they sale drugs using bitcoins

fake news about paris attackers were using bitcoins

Possibly Governments and Bankers [ ELITES ] who cannot control money will be continuously making propaganda like this
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:47:21 AM

Bitcoin will gonna die in the future. don't forget that this cryptomoney is limited.

Well, if you take a look at all that Bitcoin has gone through (development, interest of Banks and Companies in Blockchain technology, etc) I say they are very positive things and since it is the pioneer of the Blockchain technology, I have no doubt that Bitcoin would remain in the crypto scene for years to come. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:28:29 PM

I think bitcoin will grow,, and up at 20k in pesos hehe
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:00:47 PM

I believe bitcoin is the future. When all the fiat currencies are going down, I can see the bitcoin go up.

I think that bitcoin will continue to grow even when sometimes it takes a dip, it can take a hit and will bounce back up.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:38:22 AM

I think that in the near future there will be a mess until solving the block size issue.
But after that i think that the halving will increase a bit the bitcoin price.
I hope that more big online shops will help bitcoin by integrating it in their systems.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:19:26 AM

I believe bitcoin is the future. When all the fiat currencies are going down, I can see the bitcoin go up.

I think that bitcoin will continue to grow even when sometimes it takes a dip, it can take a hit and will bounce back up.

But what would be the reason for fiat currencies to fall down enough that Bitcoin is adopted? I can't think of a single reason why across the world fiat currencies would all fail. Some might fail due to internal country economic policy failure and economic downturn but it would have to something insanely radical to affect the whole world. A more likely idea is that Bitcoin and fiat co-exist for a prolonged period until Bitcoin is recognised to be a superior alternative and further infrastructure is built.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:09:44 PM

But what would be the reason for fiat currencies to fall down enough that Bitcoin is adopted? I can't think of a single reason why across the world fiat currencies would all fail. Some might fail due to internal country economic policy failure and economic downturn but it would have to something insanely radical to affect the whole world. A more likely idea is that Bitcoin and fiat co-exist for a prolonged period until Bitcoin is recognised to be a superior alternative and further infrastructure is built.

That could happen but perhaps in the future there will be a Bitcoins replacement in which it will be a perfect cryptocurrency with no block size issues, faster TPS and more. Unless, Bitcoin gets some improvements, then it will remain the most solid cryptocurrency in the world. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:40:38 PM

The future of bitcoins is would be seen like the new money, maybe in the future lets say 100 years less people will use fiat.
I think they will replace fiat to bitcoin. But I don't know, because we need fiat for bitcoin to be value.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:52:21 PM

The future of bitcoin we are already in the future, price increasing, the color in the chart/graphs is changing to green so for now it is ok, we hope to be in the future 1k
Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:53:03 PM

Future of bitcoin = global adoption.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

Ever since the introduction of bitcoin, it have proven to be one of the best and reliable electronic money. There are also some sites and apps given out free bitcoin online, for example: bitcoin aliens, bitcoin wheel and Bitmaker (android apps). So with sites like this giving out free bitcoin, I think bitcoin will continue to last long, and will be one of the most recognized payment processor ever.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:36:58 PM

Future of bitcoin = global adoption.

I don't think adoption is the future, but it neccessity.
The future of bitcoin lies in the fact how it is developed and maintained. Sure it is innovation but yet we lack many features for usability.

Just showing your potential doesn't make you the winner. Results make you a winner.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:40:17 PM

Being used in every country this would be good for the bitcoin community, another thing is the number of bitcoin ATM should be increased so people could easily buy or sell bitcoin near and faster.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:23:46 PM

Being used in every country this would be good for the bitcoin community, another thing is the number of bitcoin ATM should be increased so people could easily buy or sell bitcoin near and faster.

Exactly. This would drive Bitcoin's price all the way up to the moon if there is end interest in it and gets adopted by major big corporations. Maybe someday we will get to see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere and perhaps we will get to see a famous celebrity using Bitcoin as well.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:13:23 PM

Exactly. This would drive Bitcoin's price all the way up to the moon if there is end interest in it and gets adopted by major big corporations. Maybe someday we will get to see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere and perhaps we will get to see a famous celebrity using Bitcoin as well.  Roll Eyes

Yes and if it is promoted by famous personalities then it can reach to a next level as proper and positive promotion of bitcoins is very important and it will judge its success or failure in the future, if the adoption level keeps on going higher and higher then bitcoins will surely survive or else it would get replaced by some other new and attractive digital currency in the future as we know that bitcoins would surely be getting some competition from new entrants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: