Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:22:17 PM

I think Bitcoin having a very promising future till now, because it's growing up daily and we notice more people started using and supporting it nowadays
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

The bitcoin has a great future ahead, its a game changer in the currency's.
The future will change bitcoin to a official currency and bitcoins will be worth much.
We just need to be patient till bitcoin gain popularity.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:34:39 AM

The future will change bitcoin to a official currency and bitcoins will be worth much.

for bitcoin to be official currency will take time maybe we wont see it in our lifetime maybe our kids will or maybe our grandkids will
i sure hope to see it im my life time to see at least btc as prime net buying currency in the world

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:19:14 PM

Yes i just agree with your first idea that Bitcoin still needing to gain popularity till now
That's why i think the community have to continue advertising this powerful crypto currency everywhere and support it
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:55:52 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 06:13:48 PM by davinchi

Yes i just agree with your first idea that Bitcoin still needing to gain popularity till now
That's why i think the community have to continue advertising this powerful crypto currency everywhere and support it

Well, if a random survey is done, I am sure that around 25% of the world population knows or at least have heard about bitcoins or crypto-currency. So, yes we still have the remaining 75% people whom we have to convince about BTC Smiley .
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:24:21 PM

The future of bitcoin will be very good so don't worry about that.

Bitcoin has a huge future ahead this because the market of bitcoin gets bigger and bigger.

Its also that the bitcoin will raise to a high amount soon so we can all make profit.
Succubus

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:59:46 PM

I don't see problems in future of bitcoin!
Just need more publicity, maybe some regulation to protect investors.
More security, and support for hunting on scams.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

I don't see problems in future of bitcoin!
Just need more publicity, maybe some regulation to protect investors.
More security, and support for hunting on scams.
There will be no problems just save all your bitcoins and don't do stupid things.
If the bitcoin raise after the halving it will get more popular at people.

We just have to wait till the future becomes true, just wait on the right moment.
Succubus

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:12:30 PM

Everyone expecting pump before halving?
What could go wrong?
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:27:25 PM

The future could be bright but what we need is some good news.

The last weeks it has not been very good and you can see we got negative price declines.

OnTheMF

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:36:42 PM

The future could be bright but what we need is some good news.

The last weeks it has not been very good and you can see we got negative price declines.

Yeah, that's right, price has fallen down significantly in last couple of weeks and that is not good news for bitcoin community, as we expect that the value of bitcoin should reach to a new level and should remain stable and that will only encourage new people to join bitcoin community, but if there is regular price fluctuation, then people will start loosing faith in bitcoins, and the newbies would never enter into bitcoin world.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:40:32 PM

I've known bitcoin since the beginnig of 2015 so I'm pretty noob. But from what i've seen up until now I'm pretty confident it will have a great future!
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:25:03 PM

I've known bitcoin since the beginnig of 2015 so I'm pretty noob. But from what i've seen up until now I'm pretty confident it will have a great future!

Bitcoin is different from traditional fiat. It is developed constantly and will adapt to changing environment.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:21:17 PM

I think Bitcoin having a very promising future till now, because it's growing up daily and we notice more people started using and supporting it nowadays
What do you mean "till now"? It still has a really good future. But the price has stopped growing. Kind of sucks.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:39:10 AM

yeah. the faster growth of bitcoin users. bitcoin be more popular and prices will go up, then I would be happy if a lot of people who tell their friends about bitcoin Cheesy
Cozy

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:00:40 AM

Im a kinda a noob and heres my take. I have a couple miners running  in a pool checking it out. Thinking about getting some more. A lot of people havent really even heard of bitcoin because i ask quite a few of them "ever hear of bitcoin?". Well after some dicussion most think Im nuts or hear its fake money, ponzi scheme, ect. Also i think its pretty complicated for the average dimwit out there. One of the pluses that I see is that the news channel RT always gives a bitcoin market trend for the day along with the dow nasd and other currencies. Just saying. For me i will continue with my mining for now and reading your forums which i think are really good.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:34:40 AM

Bitcoin may not last forever in its actual form, but the fact that it isn't dependent on any government or institution will eventually convince a greater audience and further spread it's use Wink

are you sure not last forever?i dont think so..year by year pass and bitcoin become more famous and more people to use
but its still hard sometimes to explain bitcoin to them that totally dont know about btc..but im sure one day they will understand.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

I think Bitcoin is still growing, even in the future.
People can better save their Bitcoin and exchange later if it has a higher price.
it is something that may happen in the future, I think like that, bitcoin will be more famous and grow into something important and well known by everyone, as well as bitcoin prices will rise

Yes bitcoin becoming famous and the bitcoin price raise are happening at the same time. In future, bitcoin will be more famous so that it would be valued more. So, that it will be known by everyone.

Yes bitcoin is getting more famous now a days and there is no doubt that bitcoin will rule over the world as the online shopping and online recharge is increasing day by day. People want the faster way to transfer money like bitcoin always. This will ensure the bright future of bitcoins.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:41:42 PM

People can better save their Bitcoin and exchange later if it has a higher price.
it is something that may happen in the future, I think like that, bitcoin will be more famous and grow into something important and well known by everyone, as well as bitcoin prices will rise

Yes bitcoin becoming famous and the bitcoin price raise are happening at the same time. In future, bitcoin will be more famous so that it would be valued more. So, that it will be known by everyone.

Yes bitcoin is getting more famous now a days and there is no doubt that bitcoin will rule over the world as the online shopping and online recharge is increasing day by day. People want the faster way to transfer money like bitcoin always. This will ensure the bright future of bitcoins.
I hope it will happen while im studying it from now since im newbie i will try to collect some bitcoins in any sources.. but didnt know where can start..
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

I hope it will happen while im studying it from now since im newbie i will try to collect some bitcoins in any sources.. but didnt know where can start..

Maybe signature campaign?  There are 2 available for Newbie Members:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

At the start your income won't be impressive, but keep building your member level, to earn more and more in the future. Learn about BTC, read news to write valuable and constructive posts Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: