Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:20:44 AM

the future of bitcoin is really bright in my country,i really believe that sometime bitcoin will be the number one payment in my country and of course in other countries.

Future of bitcoin is determined by the user and adopter bitcoin itself, if they are more and more, and many states legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a good future, so it will be a lot of startups and companies engaged in bitcoin, or using the service blockchain or bitcoin.

If the Governments start supporting bitcoin the it can shine like a gold in the future, but I don't think that is ever possible, but still the future of bitcoin looks great ahead.
Should we cease to dream that the government would legalize bitcoin? there is clearly difficult or even might sound impossible?
any country will not allow the use of bitcoin. they do not will kill their local currency and allow bitcoin to enter?

As quoted no country would legalize bitcoin, few countries had come forward with the hope to initiate their own digital currency. This will happen but legalized form of bitcoin usage is simply unrealistic.

Yes its difficult to see that bitcoin getting legal in future as Government will never allow that as if they does then they will loose all their control over the money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:51:39 AM

the future of bitcoin is really bright in my country,i really believe that sometime bitcoin will be the number one payment in my country and of course in other countries.

Future of bitcoin is determined by the user and adopter bitcoin itself, if they are more and more, and many states legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a good future, so it will be a lot of startups and companies engaged in bitcoin, or using the service blockchain or bitcoin.

If the Governments start supporting bitcoin the it can shine like a gold in the future, but I don't think that is ever possible, but still the future of bitcoin looks great ahead.
Should we cease to dream that the government would legalize bitcoin? there is clearly difficult or even might sound impossible?
any country will not allow the use of bitcoin. they do not will kill their local currency and allow bitcoin to enter?

As quoted no country would legalize bitcoin, few countries had come forward with the hope to initiate their own digital currency. This will happen but legalized form of bitcoin usage is simply unrealistic.

Yes its difficult to see that bitcoin getting legal in future as Government will never allow that as if they does then they will loose all their control over the money.
what if a new country or a country with a weak currency and the currency in which they have no price to the dollar?
is it possible that a country using bitcoin?
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:58:13 AM

The future of bitcoin is very good as halving is coming so all of us have high hopes from it so halving will increase the popularity of bitcoin in future.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:18:50 AM

The topic "The future of Bitcoin" should be said as The Future of the coin is Bitcoin.
With the current growth rate, you will see in near future, it will overcome FAIT currency also.
to compete with Fiat that has been worn by everyone will be very difficult. you have to see that many people do not know about bitcoin? so had to wait for how many years so it could Overcome fiat?
maybe if the user is already a lot. it also can not interpreted beat fiat

Nobody will know what the future will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem for the most people because they all want to make some profit in a fast time and that is not possible now.
As you can see you see also that there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:43:28 AM

The topic "The future of Bitcoin" should be said as The Future of the coin is Bitcoin.
With the current growth rate, you will see in near future, it will overcome FAIT currency also.
to compete with Fiat that has been worn by everyone will be very difficult. you have to see that many people do not know about bitcoin? so had to wait for how many years so it could Overcome fiat?
maybe if the user is already a lot. it also can not interpreted beat fiat

Nobody will know what the future will be of Bitcoin and that is the problem for the most people because they all want to make some profit in a fast time and that is not possible now.
As you can see you see also that there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency.

There is no doubt that bitcoin has a bright future ahead as the adoption level of bitcoin will go to higher level after the halving, and majority of people will start using it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:32:17 PM

It is hard to know what the future will be of Bitcoin and that can be bad because there are a lot of people that is still waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it.
But not everyone has the patience for it to wait such a long time to sell it, so they are also trading.
I probably have more hope that bitcoin prices continue to fluctuate in the future? why come on its very profitable for most people right ?
fluctuations safe for everyone. if the price drops you just need to be patient? there is nothing to fear for fluctuations. '
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:18:06 AM

I guess that Bitcoin is having very promising future, because it's already growing up daily and also it's simple to use, decentralized currency and with very low fee, compared with the other currencies and fiat.
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:25:48 AM

The future of Bitcoin
The future of Bitcoin está na cadeia.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:59:02 AM

what if a new country or a country with a weak currency and the currency in which they have no price to the dollar?

I think every country possible to using bitcoin on their country. Even their country not good on dollars, they still can use bitcoin and can turn their bitcoin into fiat too.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:07:05 AM

I think every country possible to using bitcoin on their country. Even their country not good on dollars, they still can use bitcoin and can turn their bitcoin into fiat too.

Unfortunately my govermment still forbid bitcoin usage so at my place, bitcoin still no have great future.
Hope my goverment will realize the power of bitcoin and get implement as soon as possible

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:15:04 AM

Unfortunately my govermment still forbid bitcoin usage so at my place, bitcoin still no have great future.
Hope my goverment will realize the power of bitcoin and get implement as soon as possible
A lot of governments aren't going to publicize how much "value" they put on Bitcoin, and most will try to work against it because it is so valuable and beyond their control.

The "real" implementation of Bitcoin wont come for a while yet, and it will come in small steps and eventually more people will begin to accept it. There might be a lot of people who will resist it, and probably will always resist it, but there will be those who embrace it and aim to help more of us get to where it should be.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:27:53 AM

The future of bitcoin is very good as halving is coming so all of us have high hopes from it so halving will increase the popularity of bitcoin in future.
why many people think that halving can change the future of bitcoin and more better?
do you think if halving can create adverse effects on bitcoin?
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:38:18 AM

The future of Bitcoin is very bright
killer5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:07:27 AM

This is very intresting topic you bought up here , but nobody can predict the future, bitcoin may not compete with the fiat currency and spread all over the world as now fiat is doing, and as i think bitcoin may not last forever but most of the banks are being friendly to bitcoin and their supporting to buy bitcoin and in future all goverments and banks would accept bitcoins but even though i dont think it would be much popular as fiat currency.

genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:14:12 AM

Yeah dude, everyone can said the future of bitcoin is bright but what kind of the bright future that you mean ? You can speak more details ababout it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:49:48 AM

Yeah dude, everyone can said the future of bitcoin is bright but what kind of the bright future that you mean ? You can speak more details ababout it.
As you can see you see that Bitcoin is now getting more acceptable and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin so they can spend it more and that is nice.
The only thing that we cant control is the value and that is the problem but that is just only the risky thing.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:30:37 AM

in my opinion "bright in future of bitcoin" Is we can use bitcoin everywhere as other currency, all country accept bitcoin as other currency, and the price of bitcoin very stable.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:43:00 AM

in my opinion "bright in future of bitcoin" Is we can use bitcoin everywhere as other currency, all country accept bitcoin as other currency, and the price of bitcoin very stable.

You cannot accept price stability in bitcoin for a longer period of time, it will keep on fluctuating in future too, but that is a part of bitcoin process and no big deal.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

You cannot accept price stability in bitcoin for a longer period of time, it will keep on fluctuating in future too, but that is a part of bitcoin process and no big deal.
What fascinates many people is not what Bitcoin is today. Instead, the future possibilities of Bitcoin are seriously validating the idea of crypto-currencies eventually coming into the mainstream, alongside fiat currencies.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:13:23 AM

in fact in this moment bitcoin price stable at price $400-$500 for long time, not going under $400 and can't higher than it, for me it's stable .

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: