Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:54:27 PM

I have very strong believe into bitcoin and it has very bright future, we can see this it is more stronger than before with its solid growth and widest adoption around the globe, if want to make secure our future than bitcoin is the best choice.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:05:24 PM

It is hard to know what the future will be of Bitcoin and that can be bad because there are a lot of people that is still waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it.
But not everyone has the patience for it to wait such a long time to sell it, so they are also trading.

I think that the Bitcoin's price stability is needed but it will not affect the Bitcoin itself in my opinion, because this currency is already popular nowadays and it's price will increase highly as expected
I think stability will give good and bad influences for his own bitcoin. has been described by maudevag that a lot of people waiting for prices to rise and can not be patient for it. what if the bitcoin prices stable? it will give a bad effect for some people?
the future of bitcoin. stable or not? Which is the best ?

I think bitcoin will have a good effect on people if it got stability, as with that more people will be able to rely on it and people will happily and without any fear convert their money to bitcoin and will keep bitcoin for longer time, and those people who want to start business with bitcoin will also be satisfied with its stability.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:10:39 AM

If bitcoin will be popular and people will use it, i thkink bright fututre will be so close. But if bitcoin dies in some years, no fututre obivusly  Grin

Bitcoin is a long term player and it will not die so easily, its here to give us some great benefits in future not only as a currency  but also as an best investment ever.

no argue about that we all see this as opportunity for investment or gambling or savings
ass years pass btc will go more and more and with that adoption will grow also
i just hope to see this in every day purchases all around the world

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:31:56 AM

everyone is speculating what will the future bring the bitcoin. I think the future IS the bitcoin because it´s growing such fast and
many people are using him these days you know. i think the future will be very pleased to the bitcoin and i think everyone with gold
has bitcoins in the future.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:23:25 AM

It's possible that bitcoin will be rejected for mainstream use.  It could still have value and it could increase in value even if it is not mainstream.  It's not really mainstream now and it is worth around $450.
Even bitcoin rejected by goverment or by some people in this world,i think bitcoin still have value and good price than other currency,and if the price keep raise,its will make goverment or people who don accept bitcoin considering to know more or wondering about bitcoin,and i think the future of bitcoin will better than last year,its can be proofed by japan seriously to regulate bitcoin.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:37:34 AM

The future of Bitcoin is looking pretty good I think, there is no guaranteed that the future if Bitcoin will be good because allot can happen that can change these things and will mess up things for the future.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:53:24 AM

I hope the future will be bright and bitcoin will be acceptable to all parties

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:01:03 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin is promising. Bitcoin is like the jack of all trades of digital money. Some people would like to use it like a store of value while other are content using it like a currency of sorts to pay for goods and services. Bitcoin can facilitate both businesses and I am not saying that it's the perfect solution to everything but Bitcoin can be versatile and that's a big advantage.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:38:44 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin is promising. Bitcoin is like the jack of all trades of digital money. Some people would like to use it like a store of value while other are content using it like a currency of sorts to pay for goods and services. Bitcoin can facilitate both businesses and I am not saying that it's the perfect solution to everything but Bitcoin can be versatile and that's a big advantage.

of course bitcoin can change the future of payment system, less paper, save world too.
without paper cash and good for "go green" mission.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:12:46 AM

of course bitcoin can change the future of payment system, less paper, save world too.
Yeah your right it can change the future payment system relaying into paper money.. using online payment  like bitcoin is just alternative for me.. than using our fiat.. its hard to remove it in every each country.. and it will never change fiat into bitcoin as payment processor..
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 08:20:44 AM

Yeah your right it can change the future payment system relaying into paper money.. using online payment  like bitcoin is just alternative for me.. than using our fiat.. its hard to remove it in every each country.. and it will never change fiat into bitcoin as payment processor..

i think bitcoin is the future of payment procesor, if all country in the world use bitcoin as legal payment, like japan , im sure more people will choose bitcoin as main payment.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:44:26 AM

i think bitcoin is the future of payment procesor, if all country in the world use bitcoin as legal payment, like japan , im sure more people will choose bitcoin as main payment.

i agree.
i believe that at the very least bitcoin will replace all forms of "online" payments and in a couple of years we will not see any trace of all those payment processors like paypal, perfect money,.... because bitcoin is simply a lot better than all of those while having smaller fees.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

bitcoin has a bright future. I see that bitcoin has a very good market share in the future. bitcoin movement now starting to stabilize and broad market circumstances. I think bitcoin will become a strong financial payment media.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:58:09 AM

If bitcoin will be popular and people will use it, i thkink bright fututre will be so close. But if bitcoin dies in some years, no fututre obivusly  Grin

I don't think bitcoin will just that die easily. Bitcoin arises in the future and the possibility of bitcoin to die is very low. There are big companies now
that are accepting payment thru bitcoin because they can see the positive output of bitcoin to their business.

Vires in Numeris
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:06:43 AM

bitcoin has a bright future. I see that bitcoin has a very good market share in the future. bitcoin movement now starting to stabilize and broad market circumstances. I think bitcoin will become a strong financial payment media.

That's true and bitcoin is on the way to get more popular, and it will be popular in future for sure, as people are now getting aware about it, So I think it has really good future ahead.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:18:04 AM

That's true and bitcoin is on the way to get more popular, and it will be popular in future for sure, as people are now getting aware about it, So I think it has really good future ahead.

What is increasingly likely is that the future of bitcoin is bright. It is the seventh year in the development of this network. It takes years to build out a protocol. so I am very confident bitcoin will get better in the future Smiley

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:22:49 AM

I'm not doubting that bitcoin is really on the high way for the future in getting more popular. It's for sure, and it is also good because of the upcoming
halving many investors will be encourage to get into bitcoin when they saw its good price.

Vires in Numeris
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:27:59 AM

Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.

i hope you are right, because some new altcoin, sometimes make me doubt with future of bitcoin, like ETHERUM now very popular and big market like bitstamp, coinbase now add etherum.

sometimes i think bitoin will be dead after unmineable, because bitcoin not have POS feature for running full nodes, also miner will use his hardwate to mining other cryptocurrency

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:18:13 PM

i hope you are right, because some new altcoin, sometimes make me doubt with future of bitcoin, like ETHERUM now very popular and big market like bitstamp, coinbase now add etherum.

sometimes i think bitoin will be dead after unmineable, because bitcoin not have POS feature for running full nodes, also miner will use his hardwate to mining other cryptocurrency

yes, you are right. other e-currency will arise soon. it was the same with e-gold and others. Bitcoin will continue to worth as long the black market will use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: