Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

Bitcoin is in for a tough ride at the moment, since blocks are full and Core refuses to implement on-chain scaling via either a static or dynamic blocksize increase, and Segwit/LN are still basically years away from being released.

Also, the halvening is coming up and it's highly unlikely there will be any significant increase in the BTC price, which means some 50% of mining operations are going to become unprofitable. Unless of course the BTC price doubles, but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

All in all, we're in for a bumpy ride. But I am hoping that these problems will make BTC stronger for it in the long run.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:55:21 PM

although it is hard time to believe on bitcoin. but if we look the trend about bitcoin that is very much positive. the number of people entering the bitcoin form is increasing day by day. so we can say that the future of bitcoin is very bright.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

Bitcoin is already positioned for a very prosperous future, but a lot of what will happen comes down to how the whales and market manipulators decide to move the value of Bitcoin. A lot of them will be looking to make money off of manipulating Bitcoin and moving their money throughout other altcoins, so we'll have to keep that in mind and hope they are more intent on keeping Bitcoin alive rather than running off with money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:18:03 PM

Bitcoin is in for a tough ride at the moment, since blocks are full and Core refuses to implement on-chain scaling via either a static or dynamic blocksize increase, and Segwit/LN are still basically years away from being released.

Also, the halvening is coming up and it's highly unlikely there will be any significant increase in the BTC price, which means some 50% of mining operations are going to become unprofitable. Unless of course the BTC price doubles, but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

All in all, we're in for a bumpy ride. But I am hoping that these problems will make BTC stronger for it in the long run.

Blocks are full which is causing people to up their transaction fees significantly in order to see their transaction get confirmed within a reasonable amount of time. If it stays like this I think that the average fee will come very close to 0.0002 this year instead of the 0.0001 that people normally are using.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:45:03 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me, the bitcoin has such a good future compared with other currency's.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:06:41 PM

Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.
I think in the future we will be facing tough competitor on the side of the digital currency itself. for now I have found no one can match as digital currency bitcoin. but we will not know in the future
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:50:34 PM

Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.
I think in the future we will be facing tough competitor on the side of the digital currency itself. for now I have found no one can match as digital currency bitcoin. but we will not know in the future

Yes it facing though competitors right now as you can see many altcoins are created to make competation to it but still bitcoin is at the top of them all and really bitcoin surpass the challenge for years past and thats make him a stong crypto currency existing, but its to early now to predicts its future we  dont knew what may happen to it in future because many incomiNg struggles and acceptance will made in future

Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:21:55 AM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me, the bitcoin has such a good future compared with other currency's.
i 100% agree with you. the future of bitcoin is looking very good. people are joining bitcoin. i personally know so many people who are using bitcoin. they have store them. they have joined signature campaign. they are earning a good amount.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:45:42 PM

There are correct if they dont want to follow join them. They think that they can drop the price of bitcoin and its not that easy. bitcoin composes of so many people shares that know bitcoin will not go down that far and they now that the price will increase not going down. So they decided to keep the bitcoin on the wallet until it increases again. Cheesy

dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

yeah, I hope bitcoin has a bright future as it is today

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:40:48 AM

sure it have price is up in last week this is good more people are involved in this this is good to halving is near this is also good
what more do we need except for price to go up that is no question at all

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:58:41 AM

The future of bitcoin is really bright and it is going to happen for sure, because we really know that it has the potential of being the most well known
crypto currency and digital money in the world.
And it is being stronger day after day by its demand of the users and stores , merchants that are accepting it.

Vires in Numeris
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

Yeah, since 4 days ago until now, the price of bitcoin is increase so high and it's make the future of bitcoin more better and bright. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is very2 bright.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:22:54 AM

Yeah, since 4 days ago until now, the price of bitcoin is increase so high and it's make the future of bitcoin more better and bright. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is very2 bright.

That's a sign of the good future of bitcoin remember after 4 days the price of bitcoin increase and that's really fast and a good thing to predict.
That bitcoin does have a really good future.

Vires in Numeris
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:33:35 AM

That's a sign of the good future of bitcoin remember after 4 days the price of bitcoin increase and that's really fast and a good thing to predict.
the future of bitcoin is pretty bright. look at the present position of bitcoin. it is quite stable. it look like that in next months it will touch a high level. on other side the interest of the people towards bitcoin is also appreciable. people are building their confidence on bitcoin. they are investing their flat currency.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:38:15 AM

the future of bitcoin is pretty bright. look at the present position of bitcoin. it is quite stable. it look like that in next months it will touch a high level. on other side the interest of the people towards bitcoin is also appreciable. people are building their confidence on bitcoin. they are investing their flat currency.

stable for the moment and indication that it will go up any time now once again expect next price to be around 570-580 and preparation for high jump after that

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:26:43 AM

maybe in future bitcoin like other currency, each shope will accept it, the goverment will make new rules for bitcoin tax and bitcoin transaction, and sure it with be legal Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
yoghurtinapot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:54:39 AM

I appreciate that nobody knows for sure, but as a first time bitcoin buyer it'd be nice just to hear opinions on whether or not it is a good time to buy bitcion as a long term investment? I'm considering purchasing 15-20 coins. It's frustrating as I've been following the price for a few months whilst thinking abut investing, when I decided that I wanted to it took 6 days for my funds to transfer into my Kraken account and I already missed out on quite an increase in that short time. I don't want to miss out on more increases...but would be equally frustrated buying only to see it drop the next day as it adds up to quite a lot of money on 15-20 coins. Any thoughts are appreciated.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

maybe in future bitcoin like other currency, each shope will accept it, the goverment will make new rules for bitcoin tax and bitcoin transaction, and sure it with be legal Smiley

That's for sure in the future that stores will going to accept bitcoin as Paypal does, bitcoin will be the competitor of paypal since it is the most
well known payment processor online, but now bitcoin is next to the list of paypal and it is the one to charge very low transaction fees.

Vires in Numeris
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:58:19 AM

virtual currency I think not deserve to have a law, because anonymous, and indeed most of the virtual currency, have never had a law. I would like bitcoin free of tax, because it is one of the advantages of using bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: