Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
AlanDiz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:15:24 PM

Here is Africa its just the beginning. 1 year ago no one heard of it. Now we hold meetups and get hundreds of bloody fools lining up. So much misconception but bitcoin is the futures.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

the future of bitcoin is uncertain that is for sure no doubt about that. no one can actually tell anything about bitcoin these days any way.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:24:39 PM

Bitcoin's a stranger to all of the prediction tools used for normal trading- the price will go up or down unexpectedly, and there's almost no way to accurately predict price alone. My guess for the future of Bitcoin is that the price will go up slowly but surely, or jump and crash as it just did a month ago. The future generally looks pretty good for Bitcoin, but you can never be sure with any cryptocurrency. Something will happen, it just depends if it's good or bad.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:39:36 PM

I think that the future of Bitcoin is bright because Bitcoin has allot of potential and becomes more popular by day because of that.
With Bitcoin you will never know what is going to happen so I might be wrong.

I'm not too worried about the future of bitcoin, if the user continues to grow of course the future of bitcoin will be nice and seemed adoption went well for now
im not worried about the future of the bitcoin too, in my opinion its price is going to grow a lot and it will be safe for centuries and make us all good money

Yeah and bitcoin will be much stronger as an currency in future and I am sure it will replace all payment systems and people will prefer to use only bitcoin for their transactions.

It has already replaced more than 50% payment system online, as now more people like to pay with bitcoin and they now love the transactionsystem of bitcoin, with this transaction/payment system they are feeling more freedom and they now do not have any fear of losing their money i other hands.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:41:25 PM

I think that the future of Bitcoin is bright because Bitcoin has allot of potential and becomes more popular by day because of that.

I'm not too worried about the future of bitcoin, if the user continues to grow of course the future of bitcoin will be nice and seemed adoption went well for now
im not worried about the future of the bitcoin too, in my opinion its price is going to grow a lot and it will be safe for centuries and make us all good money

Yeah and bitcoin will be much stronger as an currency in future and I am sure it will replace all payment systems and people will prefer to use only bitcoin for their transactions.

I hope so, the future of bitcoin would be a payment system in the world and all the merchants accepted payment bitcoin like ebay, amazon and other online shop.

yeah, the future is that bitcoin will be used as regular money by a lot of people, in my opinion in this way it will be a really bright future for bitcoins
yeah you are right that bitcoin future will be bright but here in my country we can not use bitcoin as regular money like for in shopping malls and in restaurant but i hope we will soon use it direct in the future.
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:22:58 AM

Bitcoin in Micro-JITIFA projects

Bitcoin has a great future as an enabler of many new applications. One is described below.
Bitcoin is a fast and inexpensive way to donate to charity and could revolutionize the way in which charities operate by cutting transaction costs and ensuring more money goes to worthwhile causes instead of banks and administrators.  Bitcoin enables to transmit money person-to-person, across the world, with a mere click of a button.  While small grants are too expensive to send and large grants are too risky to release to untested partners, by transferring incremental and limited funds, 'just-in-time,' to complete discreet tasks, building trust and accountability is much easier. Nano-donations could become the way in which people donate in the future.

Combining Facebook with Bitcoin provides a possibility to offer decentralized, self-regulating individualized and personalized charity projects where people in need initiate and manage their own charity projects, and a group of donors collaborate to contribute small amounts for the project.

Micro-JITIFA can open up donor pools for people with immediate needs that they would not reach otherwise without international marketing operations.

Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege.

For a description of Micro-JITIFA, see http://micro-just-in-time-financial-aid.blogspot.ch/

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:57:48 AM

the future of bitcoin is uncertain that is for sure no doubt about that. no one can actually tell anything about bitcoin these days any way.
yeah you cannot know anything about the price whether it is going to go up or it is going to go down, i hope though that the future is going to be bright

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:11:14 AM

yeah you cannot know anything about the price whether it is going to go up or it is going to go down, i hope though that the future is going to be bright

We'll have just continue holding bitcoin. Because in the future more people will use it and the demand will high. And if that happens the price of bitcoin will go up.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:15:43 AM

Price will go higher in future when more people will start using it, and at a moment also price is rising slowly and we can expect the same even if future, there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoins.
marketgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

Price will go higher in future when more people will start using it, and at a moment also price is rising slowly and we can expect the same even if future, there is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoins.
Right. If people will continue to use it , it will survive a long time
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:34:47 AM

yes till people will use bitcoins, it will be alive even if it has lower price, because its important for bitcoin that it should be used by the people to survive in a long run.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:40:34 PM

yes till people will use bitcoins, it will be alive even if it has lower price, because its important for bitcoin that it should be used by the people to survive in a long run.
As long as there are exchangers, miners, users, and especially investors (and internet, of course), then there is no way bitcoin will be having a nightmare as it has a strong basic concept which is most needed for modern digital finance.
Looking at it now, we are seeing quite a beautiful future on bitcoin and being optimistic about it is not a bad thing at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bostiog1

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:07:31 PM

We cant know for sure the future of Bitcoin and i dont really think that it will replace all payments systems

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:19:41 PM

bitcoin would have discouraged nice future. I am confident because bitcoin is currently being developed into a better destination. the more users, the greater will also bitcoin. bitcoin will be stronger because of its users.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:25:19 PM

bitcoin would have discouraged nice future. I am confident because bitcoin is currently being developed into a better destination. the more users, the greater will also bitcoin. bitcoin will be stronger because of its users.

The support from its users will allow bitcoin to be more popular and stronger currency in future, unless people are using it we don't have to worry about its future and the fact is users are increasing rapidly.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:32:40 PM

I think that future of bitcoin is basically, conquering the world of online payments.
We won't use banks networks, no bank transfers- only bitcoin payments, it will be faster and cheaper i guess Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:21:52 PM

I think that future of bitcoin is basically, conquering the world of online payments.
We won't use banks networks, no bank transfers- only bitcoin payments, it will be faster and cheaper i guess Smiley

Pretty much this will likely to happent.  Considering the number of people knowing bitcoin and jumping in its wagon.  Like for example, in my place, there is this new company that want to adopt bitcoin as mode of payment for their goods.  isnt that great news, i hope they will be succesful and that many people will be reach by their service.
bostiog1

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

Bitcoin will be the best for online payments, but also there will be banks network/bank tranfer. Not every people will use bitcoin

Dark.Angel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:52:22 AM

i guess bitcoin cannot sustain forever, that's why bitcoin is open source and the rise of alt coins. bitcoin can end the control of economy by one. bitcoin is a waste of energy because bitcoin needs mining to maintain its network.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

Pretty much this will likely to happent.  Considering the number of people knowing bitcoin and jumping in its wagon.  Like for example, in my place, there is this new company that want to adopt bitcoin as mode of payment for their goods.  isnt that great news, i hope they will be succesful and that many people will be reach by their service.

Yeah that's a great news and in future we will see many more companies that will start adopting bitcoin as a payment method and it will make bitcoin more popular among the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: