Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

With the development of bitcoin is currently booming and more and more users in various countries
I'm sure someday bitcoin digital currency becomes official and the equivalent of real currency
yes the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time there is no doubt about this. therefore we can clearly say that bitcoin is becoming more and more develop as time pass. hope that in near future all the people of the world will be using bitcoin, and bitcoin will be the main currency of the people which will be using both for online and offline purposes.

Right, the number of users proof that bitcoin is going to up and that's why i am certain in future bitcoin make us rich. Sometime i feel i am lucky that i know about bitcoin on that time, when bitcoin was start to grow.
yes that is right. the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time actually still majority of people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin therefore when they learn about bitcoin they start using bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin user is increasing too much faster and who do not aware about bitcoin they will sooner get knowledge about if we guide them about bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

I noticed that the banks of EU are friendly to BTC in a latest news from CEO of coinbase!
Yes,they have tried their best to destroy bitcoins.Now they have realized that they couldnot and so they have started to show friendly approach to bitcoin.In future,even most of banks may start accepting bitcoins to survive in the future.

Wow this is a good news that even EU are making good deals with bitcoin and now they are trying to start a very good start with bitcoin. I believe that there would be the time that banks are going to make bitcoin as another way of paying services but I don't know when it is going to happen exactly.

Indeed this is a good news.  Seem Japan is influencing other countries to be friendly with Bitcoin.  If this stuff continuous, there is a huge possibility that Bitcoin will be sitting at around $2000 at the end of this year, this is without the scaling being fixed what more if Bitcoin scalibility is fixed.

That will make other countries get into bitcoin. Since a lot of countries does give respect for Japan because of their fast innovation and their technology is really something to make them respectable. They are one of the most polite and good attitude country in the world. I hope that they will take care of the market in the future just like what China did.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:31:19 PM

With the development of bitcoin is currently booming and more and more users in various countries
I'm sure someday bitcoin digital currency becomes official and the equivalent of real currency
yes the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time there is no doubt about this. therefore we can clearly say that bitcoin is becoming more and more develop as time pass. hope that in near future all the people of the world will be using bitcoin, and bitcoin will be the main currency of the people which will be using both for online and offline purposes.

Right, the number of users proof that bitcoin is going to up and that's why i am certain in future bitcoin make us rich. Sometime i feel i am lucky that i know about bitcoin on that time, when bitcoin was start to grow.
yes that is right. the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time actually still majority of people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin therefore when they learn about bitcoin they start using bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin user is increasing too much faster and who do not aware about bitcoin they will sooner get knowledge about if we guide them about bitcoin.
yes that is very right that with the passage of time the users of bitcoin are increase because still most of the people do not have knowlede bout bitcoin but i think the users of bitcoin are continuously increasing that is really a good news about bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:36:12 PM

Bitcoin I think has a lot to offer in the future, more and more people are acknowledging what's the use of bitcoin and how to get them. One proof of bitcoins brighter future are the users it has from 2009 up until the present. The fact that in can be used internationally is a big factor on bitcoins growth and future too.
You are right, I think bitcoin will had a good future. Day by day, It will be more powerful. The power is coming by using it. There is a lot of peoples around the world who join bitcoin community and then automatically the price will increase. It's a bright future i think.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

Bitcoin I think has a lot to offer in the future, more and more people are acknowledging what's the use of bitcoin and how to get them. One proof of bitcoins brighter future are the users it has from 2009 up until the present. The fact that in can be used internationally is a big factor on bitcoins growth and future too.
You are right, I think bitcoin will had a good future. Day by day, It will be more powerful. The power is coming by using it. There is a lot of peoples around the world who join bitcoin community and then automatically the price will increase. It's a bright future i think.
No i think if there are someone are join in community it doesn't mean that the price will increase.. The price of bitcoin it depends in the demand and supply if bitcoin is in demand and the supply is getting low the price should be  increase..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

I think a lot of people who already know bitcoin. In fact, some already have knowledge about bitcoin, but they are not interested in using it. Perhaps the knowledge that they know about bitcoin is about the only negative thing. But I am confident for the future bitcoin users will continue to grow. Thank you
Those who know about bitcoin and have knowledge about bitcoin do not hate bitcoin and they love to take part in supporting bitcoin while others who have just heard some negative words about bitcoin often come negative to it and do not want to invest in bitcoin because they think that there is a risk.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

I think a lot of people who already know bitcoin. In fact, some already have knowledge about bitcoin, but they are not interested in using it. Perhaps the knowledge that they know about bitcoin is about the only negative thing. But I am confident for the future bitcoin users will continue to grow. Thank you
to me i think still very little number of people have knowledge about bitcoin while the rest of the people still do not know anything about bitcoin. i am hopeful that when they will learn about bitcoin most of the people will put their money to invest in bitcoin.
yes that can be right but i think the number of bitcoin users is increasing continuously, therefore we can say that bitcoin has a very right future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:05:20 AM

Bitcoin holds an important role to our future, bitcoin has many reason that will be affecting our future and the currencies. It is powerful enough the way it is and it is more growing day after day. There are a lot of users that are attracted to how bitcoin is now especially the countries that accepted it as a currency payment. But we can't say that about the price, it will not really make the price automatically pump, because a simple movement can affect the bitcoin price.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

I noticed that the banks of EU are friendly to BTC in a latest news from CEO of coinbase!
Yeah your right! But coinbase is only US base when it comes to asian country's coinbase is now open like in my country. But its fine with, because in my ideas about it it is centralized qho accepted bitcoin. Anyway, it doesn't matter for what important is bitcoin has a brighter future to become the new world currency in the near future. Like what's happening now into Japan it is already accepted as legal currency in some of their places in their country.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:07:04 AM

The future of Bitcoin really depends the outside factors (which means us people). Bitcoin won't go too far if it weren't for us, luckily the acceptance of it gave it a worldwide attention enough to make some countries' government take action. With that being said the government has an important role for its future as well because if it make Bitcoin legal in their country it will be followed by businesses that will accept it. Bitcoin is a great concept we just need to support it in terms of legality and acceptance.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

The future of Bitcoin really depends the outside factors (which means us people). Bitcoin won't go too far if it weren't for us, luckily the acceptance of it gave it a worldwide attention enough to make some countries' government take action. With that being said the government has an important role for its future as well because if it make Bitcoin legal in their country it will be followed by businesses that will accept it. Bitcoin is a great concept we just need to support it in terms of legality and acceptance.

In my observation as a marketing, bitcoin has been very successful to capture the interest and enthusiasm of user, there is no successful marketing without a lot of loyalists, bitcoin already passed this stage. Speaking of the government, there is a clear understanding of where the government still seems confident consider Bitcoin could potentially destroy fiat.

But as far as acceleration and development of bitcoin and fiat never collide, the government needs to do is regulation, I believe we also don't mind if Bitcoin is taxed fairly affordable for recognition in local and global economy.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:59:18 AM

the future of it is bright and hope so, it will reach milestone in future. i found the concept very unique and very good in the term of trading and earn through investment and by signatures on my profile. i think the the number of users are increasing day by day. yes the progress is little bit slow but i think its future is bright.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

The future of bitcoin for me is depend on it's popularity because bitcoin is based on the supply and demand law so if many people will use bitcoins in their everyday lives the bitcoin price will go up because the supply will be lessen, So the future of bitcoin is depend on the people.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

The future of bitcoin for me is depend on it's popularity because bitcoin is based on the supply and demand law so if many people will use bitcoins in their everyday lives the bitcoin price will go up because the supply will be lessen, So the future of bitcoin is depend on the people.
Indeed, if bitcoin gain no popularity then bitcoin will become worthless because there is no people buying bitcoin and maintaining the market to be active so i also think that bitcoin needs popularity to have a bright future but as of now, bitcoin had enough that popularity and the price of bitcoin now is getting higher and higher and the future is getting brighter than before.
ciobanuionut

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

The question you brought up about whether governments are considering buying up bitcoins is an interesting one.

It looks like the classic Prisoner's Dilemma problem. All governments would be better off if bitcoin died out, but the first government to initiate a bitcoin-reserve buying program would be in a much better position than other governments if bitcoin does become ubiquitous.

I think in the world of American hegemony we lived in between 1990-2000 there would be no bitcoin buying, but in an increasingly bipolar world of East vs. West that is developing today along with a few fragmented rogue states such as North Korea and Iran, someone will defect and start buying bitcoin which will trigger a cascade of strategic buying.

Disagree about the creation of i-coin though. No nation has enough power to unseat a truly global currency like bitcoin once it becomes ubiquitous, unless they conquer a super-majority of the world.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

Exactly, it depends on the user of bitcoin, if people will accumulate lots of bitcoin, for sure its value will grow higher and higher, the future of bitcoin will shine like a diamond Smiley .
All we need to do is not to be in "panic selling" because for sure some people will be in panic if the value of bitcoin rises up.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

yes that is right, that the future of bitcoin is depending on the popularity of bitcoin users and their interested in bitcoin. if they are interested in bitcoin and are investing their money here then bitcoin will have bright future.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:04:14 AM

Yes agree, bitcoin depends popularity, bitcoin must explore and adopt by big world companies such as google, yahoo or microsoft. if like it, too difficult if accept to the government.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

I can only hope that the future will further bitcoin soars
and will be recognized by the government indonenia
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

yes that is right, that the future of bitcoin is depending on the popularity of bitcoin users and their interested in bitcoin. if they are interested in bitcoin and are investing their money here then bitcoin will have bright future.

Yes the future of bitcoin will depend on its demand and the number of users using bitcoins and if people will stop using bitcoins then only it will be having an threat of getting disappeared but I don't think that will ever happen in near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: