Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsSource Journalist Aleppo Allesadero Fired  (Read 4420 times)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:43:41 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 02:19:36 AM by Coolstoryteller

Use your real account name instead of being a bitchmade troll. Doesn't add much credibility to your cause when you hide behind a newbie account. I have no relationship with Aleppo and Soepkip handled that article not me. If you had any reading comprehension you would see that the interview was with the SDC community manager.

There is a massive issue in crypto news today of journalists not doing their research before publishing an article. This particular journalist, Aleppo, wrote an article on the stealthcoin peer review and dismissed the findings from the bitcoin core dev as "fud" instead of technical review of the claims made in their whitepaper. I called him out on Twitter for lacking integrity https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/521214689490251776

"@AleppoCF @CoinsSource since when is tech peer review cataloged as FUD? There's a serious lack of journalistic integrity in crypto today.."

The Stealthcoin dev posted a thank you to longandshort for the research and peer review. Why would he legitimately thank longandshort if it was FUD?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

"Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." Hondo (XST Lead Developer)

The majority of the community lashed out against SDC instead of thanking longandshort like the XST developer did. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9154656#msg9154656

There is another massive issue in crypto with people like you making allegations without any "evidence" to base it off of other than your tin foil hat bullshit. "Oh they follow each other on Twitter" LMAO. SDC has nothing to do with CoinSource and neither does anyone in the community.

Why don't you focus on the real scams in crypto like for example the BitSwift developer aka Coinada aka Bitcad4u (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134027) who is BobSurplus's right hand man. The reason all the Blocknet info came out was based on a communication between a known pumper "Coinada" (BitSwift Dev) who happened to send a communication to MrBoh confirming that Dan Metcalf was the anon developer for HAL. Why don't you target the journalists that have written stories on that?

"thought some of you here would find this interesting considering Dan gave XST the stellar review"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8806666#msg8806666

translation? paid review to justify their stealthcoin pump

What's even funnier is the bullshit SDC fud thread which was started by the LXC dev. Here we have a case of 2 developers (LXC + SWIFT) busy scamming and scheming the crypto community. I would not be surprised if you were Coinada using a bitchmade account to throw out allegations to cover your own ass. More than likely you're one of TrangLee's shill accounts a known sockpuppet of Bob's pump and dump group.

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto (the developer of LXC) started that entire thread was created by the developer of Librexcoin. Another Bob Surplus pump and dump exposed by MrBoh back in August:

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Robert Duskes Jr. a.k.a Bobsurplus (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180921) a.k.a Coinflipper a.k.a EMC2Whale (https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale) a.k.a. Coinstarx a.k.a. Coingekko is shown above revealing to MrBoh that he controlled 20%+ of the LXC coin supply.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

Logs: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

My full response to their FUD on their shill thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9416289#msg9416289

Bottom line is you are just as guilty of scamming as those pump groups and you are no doubt in league with them by spreading misinformation like this to distract people from the real scams going on.

LXC, XST, SWIFT, Blocknet all BobSurplus plays and the cycle continues to repeat itself. People like Boh exposing them and people like yourself distracting people from the truth.

This is the last communication I'll make on this thread. I've got far better things to do than entertain your bitchmade tin foil hat conspiracy.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:51:22 AM

i already pointed out the coinsource guy is a corrupt lying noob.
he is also a coin cloner and scammer.

not sure how many times i have to type out a giant wall of text none of you give a fuck about LOL

summary.. little shit shows up here in Dec2013 then starts coin cloning and then with IPO's etc
then he has the bright idea to approve coins ROFL

if that doesn't clue you all in nothing will..

FUD first & ask questions later™
ib88 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:22:07 AM

1. Use your real account name instead of being a bitchmade troll. Doesn't add much credibility to your cause when you hide behind a newbie account. I have no relationship with Aleppo and Soepkip handled that article not me. If you had any reading comprehension you would see that the interview was with the SDC community manager.

2. There is a massive issue in crypto news today of journalists not doing their research before publishing an article. This particular journalist, Aleppo, wrote an article on the stealthcoin peer review and dismissed the findings from the bitcoin core dev as "fud" instead of technical review of the claims made in their whitepaper. I called him out on Twitter for lacking integrity https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/521214689490251776

3.When the Stealthcoin dev posted a thank you to longandshort for the research and peer review.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

"Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." Hondo (XST Lead Developer)

4.There is another massive issue in crypto with people like you making allegations without any "evidence" to base it off of other than your tin foil hat bullshit. "Oh they follow each other on Twitter" LMAO. SDC has nothing to do with CoinSource and neither does anyone in the community.

Why don't you focus on the real scams in crypto like for example the BitSwift developer aka Coinada aka Bitcad4u (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134027) who is BobSurplus's right hand man. The reason all the Blocknet info came out was based on a communication between a known pumper "Coinada" (BitSwift Dev) who happened to send a communication to MrBoh confirming that Dan Metcalf was the anon developer for HAL. 5.Why don't you target the journalists that have written stories on that?

"thought some of you here would find this interesting considering Dan gave XST the stellar review"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8806666#msg8806666

translation? paid review to justify their stealthcoin pump

6.What's even funnier is the bullshit SDC fud thread which was started by the LXC dev. Here we have a case of 2 developers (LXC + SWIFT) busy scamming and scheming the crypto community. I would not be surprised if you were Coinada using a bitchmade account to throw out allegations to cover your own ass. More than likely you're one of TrangLee's shill accounts a known sockpuppet of Bob's pump and dump group.

PoopieLaxitive31 = KidCrypto the developer of LXC who started that thread.

That entire thread was created by the developer of Librexcoin

Logs: https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=

My full response to their fud: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9416289#msg9416289

7.Bottom line is you are just as guilty of scamming as those pump groups and you are no doubt in league with them.

This is the last communication I'll make on this thread. I've got far better things to do than entertain your bitchmade tin foil hat conspiracy.

1. At least look at my post history if you're going to accuse me of hiding behind a fake account. For a start, my account was created over a month ago long before SDC orchestrated a full blown fud-attack on Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf. And my post history is full of support of XC and Blocknet.  I lurked these forums for a couple months before joining. This is stated in my post history. So how exactly is this a 'bitchmade troll' account?

2. You stated that Aleppo's XST article lacks integrity. Fair enough. But that exchange occurred on 10th October. Perhaps this is when you reached out to him about becoming your socket puppet. Possibly in exchange for inside knowledge of when you plan to dump your SDC because at this point his interest in SDC is obvious from his articles. Or maybe he's just on the payroll. In fact just 2 days after you questioning his integrity he publishes an article whereby he defends the actions of the SDC trolls (which includes you) in your smear campaign against XST. The timing is astonishing. Why was he chosen to write it if you apparently questioned his integrity?

3. Your next point is about the "fud" surrounding XST which you guys deny. Honestly I don't know enough about the ins n outs to comment on that. My interests lie with XC and Blocknet.

4. My point about you following each other on Twitter is just one piece of the puzzle. There are many allegations and evidence against you being one of the main perpetrators in this smear campaign against blocknet, XC and Dan. So the guy who happens to follow you on Twitter, and vice-versa, just so happens to be the author of this disgraceful article against Dan and Blocknet? Bare in mind that this journalist follows approx 10 or so traders out of thousands around so you gotta admit it's a crazy "coincidence". At the end of the day he has published so much stuff linked to your agenda. What's the deal with you 2? why do you follow him, he tweets fuck all.

5. Can you point me to those articles? I honestly haven't seen them.

6. First I'm coinada and now I'm tranglee? Would you like to add anymore people to that list? Sounds like we have matching tin-foil hats. Check my post history before coming out with these accusations.

7. Dude, you claim that I'm making baseless allegations when your post is full of them. I'm actually proud of myself for coming across as this super-involved pumper because I'm actually quite new to the scene. Grin I followed the XC and Blocknet threads exclusively from June til this smear campaign emerged.

Good night sir. Will return tomorrow to check for updates.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:29:12 AM

not sure how many times i have to type out a giant wall of text none of you give a fuck about LOL

summary.. little shit shows up here in Dec2013 then starts coin cloning and then with IPO's etc

Where have you pointed this out, link please??
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:08:34 AM

Spoetnik is deeply in love with Coins Source. Really wish i could reciprocate those feelings to you over a Phone chat... as i sit here waiting for (edit) the* phone call.

Here's the thread referencing Spotneik's Passion for Coins Source:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716264.msg8562944#msg8562944
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Spoetnik is deeply in love with Coins Source. Really wish i could reciprocate those feelings to you over a Phone chat... as i sit here waiting for (edit) the* phone call.

tk808, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my PM. I had a long-winded response but won't send it as I see you've pulled the article.

FWIW, I've read many good, informative and unbiased articles on your website. I commend you on that. I've particularly enjoyed the XC articles you've published in the past being an XC investor. However, all the positive news pertaining to XC has been completely wiped out and made redundant by this one appalling article by Aleppo. A lot of people in crypto are just casual investors who have read that article and now associate Dan Metcalf with the word scam and have already exited his projects and won't ever be back. What's done is done.

You might not think there's anything sinister behind Aleppo's motives but the trail of evidence against him is quite compelling. At the very least he is an extremely poor journalist. Read his other articles, especially the market analysis sections - He always speculates on a coins potential value. I don't believe a journalist should ever do this as it amounts to offering financial advice based on their own opinion. Anyway I'll drop this Aleppo vendetta. Regardless of his questionable morals, he's still a very poor journalist. I will be keeping a very close eye on him.

I still think you should issue a public statement with an apology to Dan Metcalf. If the world of crypto is ever to be taken seriously then we need to hold ourselves to the same standards as other industries. If a newspaper wrote such libelous claims based on such conjecture then they would be forced to publish a public apology. CoinsSource should do the same.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:40:56 PM

i am REALLY sick of dealing with this scammy fucker and his antics and games AND for taking the back lash for warning you guys
and then to add insult injury you guys ignoring me 100% until someone else comes along and says oh hey looks like he was right all along.

reality check.

ALL these fuckers are corrupt deceitful pieces of shit and if you start digging you find pretty well none of them are honest.
greed and anonymity does not mix.. all you have to do is come here and lie your ass off and confuse little stupid pricks with too much money and not enough brains.

by the way if you Google'd it or even tried to use the search function it would have come up but lets get real here guys..
not one of you out there gives a flying fuck who a scammer is ..as long as it pads your wallet you turn your head and look the other way.
nothing is going to change that is how this pathetic ponzi scheme "coins" bullshit works.

a bunch of competing groups of corrupt assholes and funny enough most of them are named Dan LOL

just ignore me and be optimistic and invest in faggy shitcoin scheme no. 1,999
eat your hotdog and i will try not to tell you how it's made but don't lie to me about what it's in them Wink

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:51:08 PM

smooth over your shit to pad your wallet ? i don't fucking think so buddy.. you know damn well what you can do but you won't because it'll fuck up your cred here.
i gave you your chance and then i gave you another and THEN you decided to be big ass cocky mouthy little asshole and pretend i didn't give the first warning. (with other guys)
3rd time i'm done with you buddy no more bullshit.. i don't care what you think.. kiss my ass.

you have demonstrated extreme dishonesty and a massive wall of two faced attitude..
ass kissing and playing dumb or outright aggressive denial and attacking with lies.
you act like a 16 yr old on the best of days and 9 yr old caught with his hand in the cookie jar on bad days.

if your did that i have no trust in your fleet of IPO coins and their rather subtle connected shit services.
fuck your little empire of scammy clone coin bullshit and your noob ass wannabee POD scheme pal.
and the rest of you supporting this idiot ? well lay down with dogs you get fleas.. enjoy.

and all the rest of you need to smarten up and pay attention i warned you all when he showed up in December to deaf ears..

oh yeaaaah i REALLY want to talk to this fucker on the phone LOL

ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

i am REALLY sick of dealing with this scammy fucker and his antics and games AND for taking the back lash for warning you guys
and then to add insult injury you guys ignoring me 100% until someone else comes along and says oh hey looks like he was right all along.

reality check.

ALL these fuckers are corrupt deceitful pieces of shit and if you start digging you find pretty well none of them are honest.
greed and anonymity does not mix.. all you have to do is come here and lie your ass off and confuse little stupid pricks with too much money and not enough brains.

by the way if you Google'd it or even tried to use the search function it would have come up but lets get real here guys..
not one of you out there gives a flying fuck who a scammer is ..as long as it pads your wallet you turn your head and look the other way.
nothing is going to change that is how this pathetic ponzi scheme "coins" bullshit works.

a bunch of competing groups of corrupt assholes and funny enough most of them are named Dan LOL

just ignore me and be optimistic and invest in faggy shitcoin scheme no. 1,999
eat your hotdog and i will try not to tell you how it's made but don't lie to me about what it's in them Wink

I take everything you say with a pinch of salt. It seems you have a vendetta against anything and anyone that doesn't directly benefit your own interests. You're completely unable to engage in constructive discussion, hurling insults at everyone. All your posts are loaded with such vitriol and hatred. I really hope, for your sake, your online persona doesn't match your real life one because you will lead a very sad and lonely life.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-coins-source-acquire-stock-in-a-crypto-based-company-sourcecoins-src.299765/page-14
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270852.1165

that is my confrontation with him on the Securecoin issue back in May (the SECOND TIME) (i don't see the first time on Google *yet)
the first time was at least 2/3 before that roughly..

i brought that up as a perfect example of extreme dishonesty and scammy antics etc etc

when i originally had my first run in with him about Secure coin it was with maybe around 10 other guys who backed me up..
random guys here who seen what i did and agreed unanimously what he did was so stupid (or scammy) we all lined up to take turns laughing at him.
he was sooooooo apologetic it was hilarious he kept saying it was an accident and that he didn't mean to to do it (re-use a trade symbol in use already)
and hey maybe it was an accident but it was funny and at least a bit fishy factoring in the circumstances..
i honestly figured he was just an idiot because he popped up in December. (but after i told him and he kept doing it was for sure doing it on purpose)

back then while apologizing he started saying he would fix this trade symbol problem before he launched his coin..
you see he did not add it to any exchanges yet etc and it was a pre-ann IPO shit clone topic of sorts..
he SWORE he would fix it and apologized to us all..

2/3 months later i see SRC added to Poloniex and i am like what the fuck HuhHuh?? like seriously Huh?
We fucking TOLD HIM !
he and polo never bothered to check either and when i told Polo three months later as the mods kept hiding when i brought it up..
when i corned a Polo mod on the matter 2 or 3 times they got lippy and played dumb about it and the best i could get out of them was "ok" (ONE TIME)
and they went on for another couple months leaving exactly as i warned them it was.. they knew they didn't care.. the coin creator knew and did it on purpose.
if it was not a problem then why is it changed now ?

so when i seen it listed on poloniex he got extremely mouthy this time (this time i was speaking by myself in the ANN section with no back up unlike last time)
and all of a sudden noob dummy accounts started popping up instantly calling me names
trying to discredit me as hard at they could and he denied any of that convo happened before and that i made it all up and that i was a troll etc.
and no i sure as fucking hell don't appreciate that one god damn bit !

He knew damn well i was telling the truth 100% and he has the nerve to spout off back then and have me trolled with shell accounts ? gimme a break !
And Polo .. lol nice surprise there, guys you think they give a shit ? not bloody likely.. smug ass ocker exchange pricks ..the usual dick head exchange bullshit !

then later he comes out with changes to try and distance himself as much as possible from Secure Coin dropping using the Term "Source Coin" and playing dumb (as much as possible)

then the kicker is after all that shit while still a coin cloning noob he takes it upon himself to start POD service (guess who's clone coins are checked out ?)
the nerve wow ! ..the audacity and the gall of this little fucker LOL

that was far more than enough for me to see he has no fucking credibility.. he has demonstrated crystal clear extreme dishonesty
when your a coin cloner who is pretty much caught using tons of accounts here and you JUST got here ..do i have to spell it the fuck out ?
looks like i did........... yet again  Roll Eyes

and that is why he played dumb..
that is why all these fuckers here play dumb.. busted with scammy shit then they sweep it up and and cover it up and play stupid..

and do it ALL OVER AGAIN once people are looking the other way.

this guys trade mark MO is wait, launch, hide/stay low-key for a while then come back then hide and on and on.. round & round.
this story shows how if a bunch of us confronted him and how he then he came clean
and said sorry profusely but when confronted by one guy he just played dumb and attacked & trolled.
because he thought he could get away with it obviously.

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:26:15 PM

tk808, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my PM. I had a long-winded response but won't send it as I see you've pulled the article.

FWIW, I've read many good, informative and unbiased articles on your website. I commend you on that. I've particularly enjoyed the XC articles you've published in the past being an XC investor. However, all the positive news pertaining to XC has been completely wiped out and made redundant by this one appalling article by Aleppo. A lot of people in crypto are just casual investors who have read that article and now associate Dan Metcalf with the word scam and have already exited his projects and won't ever be back. What's done is done.

You might not think there's anything sinister behind Aleppo's motives but the trail of evidence against him is quite compelling. At the very least he is an extremely poor journalist. Read his other articles, especially the market analysis sections - He always speculates on a coins potential value. I don't believe a journalist should ever do this as it amounts to offering financial advice based on their own opinion. Anyway I'll drop this Aleppo vendetta. Regardless of his questionable morals, he's still a very poor journalist. I will be keeping a very close eye on him.

I still think you should issue a public statement with an apology to Dan Metcalf. If the world of crypto is ever to be taken seriously then we need to hold ourselves to the same standards as other industries. If a newspaper wrote such libelous claims based on such conjecture then they would be forced to publish a public apology. CoinsSource should do the same.

Please do keep a eye on him but were pretty harsh from what i've read ...

edit : "he's still a very poor journalist" how so ? is this a opinion BTC fact ?It seems as if you had targeted him because of that one article and i haven't even seen his name on the forum anywhere Huh

demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:52:39 PM

alessandro should be fired for what he has done. Purely unprofessional what he did, and it doesn't help the fact that a cryoto news website also became a medium for spreading FUD which should have never happened without looking at all the facts and information. Not only did the FUD put a bad taste in people's mouth on BTC talk, but now even the casual players in crypto may think wrongly of XC and BlockNET. Extremely disappointed in coin source, its lost all its legitimacy for news at this point. I know things have been made right, but I don't understand how that could even be accepted onto the website. You guys do have a review process dont you??
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:30:27 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 06:41:26 PM by ib88

Please do keep a eye on him but were pretty harsh from what i've read ...

edit : "he's still a very poor journalist" how so ? is this a opinion BTC fact ?It seems as if you had targeted him because of that one article and i haven't even seen his name on the forum anywhere Huh

Everything everyone posts here is an opinion. I'm sure many others agree with my opinion. This "one" article has done irreparable damage to an innocent mans business and personal reputation. Read the OP, there are other articles too.

This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read (taken from a different article):

Market Analysis
The market for ShadowCash has been increasing over the past few days. With an initial drop from 66k satoshis to a mediocre 17k satoshis, some began worrying about the coin’s actual market prowess. However, ShadowCoin impressed users by drafting in the full host of features, such as ShadowSend and ShadowChat – both of which are features unique to this coin.

This suddenly led to a steady increase in value with, ShadowCash enjoying a steady but distinctive increase in value with the price rising to 18k satoshis a piece. This 0.71% increase in value has led to some users pumping the price slowly but surely to ensure the coin’s value represents its development.

This shows he has very little grasp of the nature of crypto markets. I mean "a distictive increase in value with the price rising to 18k" from 17k satoshis. How the fuck is that a distictive increase especially after plummeting from 66k?! I've never read such junk in my life. I mean the price probably changed from 18k while he was writing the article. He either has a poor understanding of crypto markets or he has bias towards SDC. Either of which would mean he is a poor journalist. There are also very strong indications he is influenced by pump 'n' dumpers if you read the OP.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:39:57 PM

alessandro should be fired for what he has done. Purely unprofessional what he did, and it doesn't help the fact that a cryoto news website also became a medium for spreading FUD which should have never happened without looking at all the facts and information. Not only did the FUD put a bad taste in people's mouth on BTC talk, but now even the casual players in crypto may think wrongly of XC and BlockNET. Extremely disappointed in coin source, its lost all its legitimacy for news at this point. I know things have been made right, but I don't understand how that could even be accepted onto the website. You guys do have a review process dont you??

This. Whatever about Allesadero, there must be a news editor on the site who okays the articles to be published. They really dropped the ball on this one hence why they withdrew the article. That is not enough though. They should issue a public apology for presenting a biased and unbalanced article that didn't present all the facts or allow Dan to counter all the allegations before its publication.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

Also the CEO of CoinsSource has commented in this thread and hasn't refuted any of the claims. What does that tell you?
JackMeoff

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:16:51 PM

Allesadero is a known friend of TrollsRoyce who is a major bagholder of Shadow. Shadow's bagholders whales often pay to have SDC favorable items posted. They payed a news site to run a story announcing they released the 1st Android staking wallet. This wallet that was posted to the Android store 4 days after LibreCoin released their which was the real 1st coin staking Android wallet.  Undecided
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:35:00 PM

Whats with all the newbie accounts? Grow up and get some real evidence because all you have is conjecture.. If a few people and an article can upset your business it wasn't that strong or good to begin with.

So go outside, get some fresh air, stop lying and clutching at straws!! If you supported decent projects without premine and all this offering gimmick. You might not even have this issue, so really its you own fault. Own it and move on!

+1 but still emotions should not be put infront of facts

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:41:03 PM

Also the CEO of CoinsSource has commented in this thread and hasn't refuted any of the claims. What does that tell you?

No i just don't mind these claims, everyone is entitled to their opinion and whatever else, there is nothing i can do to stop it. On Bitcointalk anyone is free to express their opinion good or bad, fud or not. This is just the unregulated, decentralized nature of digital currencies.  

In this scenario, i believe you are pretty much wasting your time with this situation. There was 1 mishap with shadowcoin article where it did not get cross-examined by our editors, and we apologized for that. Everything else will remain consistent with what we've done and tried to achieve.

(edit) Personally, I don't appreciate this skepticism, and fact-less based arguments. I sent you a very thorough response through PM, and yet you've not inclined to quote it any shape or manner.

Spoetnik already crowned himself king when it comes to this sort of thing, i don't foresee any uprising against him soon for that throne.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

10 pages+

Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:50:01 PM

Whats with all the newbie accounts? Grow up and get some real evidence because all you have is conjecture.. If a few people and an article can upset your business, it wasn't that strong or good to begin with.

So go outside, get some fresh air, stop lying and clutching at straws!! If you supported decent projects without premine and all this offering gimmick. You might not even have this issue, so really its you own fault. Own it and move on!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: